Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4441
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Alessandro Mamoli, a commentator for Sky, said he spoke to Danilo Gallinari's personal trainer Simone Laffini, who spoke of the rookie's injuries.

"The body of Danilo is peculiar, and he needs personalized training," Mamoli said. "But the Knicks trained him as any other NBA player."

Francesco Casati, an Italian journalist from American Super Basket, said he believes Gallinari's introduction to weightlifting days after the June 28 draft could have caused the issue.

"In Italy there is no habit for the weightlifting," Casati wrote in an e-mail to The Post. "The Knicks' medical staff should have paid more attention during the training camp, especially after the heavy contact with [Cleveland's] Robert Traylor during the July summer league in Las Vegas."
 8 years ago '08        #4442
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,790 | Props total: 5523 5523
Good to see danilo out there tonight he made a couple threes but u could tell he was rusty
 8 years ago '04        #4443
space
space
Stephon Marbury says he has at least one firm offer on the table from another team and he is now willing to put the $1 million giveback back on the table, the New York Post is reporting.

Marbury had taken the $1 million giveback off the table during their stormy Dec. 1 meeting. Marbury put it back in play because at least one team has now made a commitment to him, allowing him to make the $1 million back.

Walsh last offered Marbury to take $3 million less. Marbury has been told by Knicks officials the matter is in owner James Dolan's hands and he's been awaiting word for several days.

"I'm hoping," Marbury told The Post. "I don't know what the real reason would be if they didn't take it. I can't f!ght a billion-dollar company. I've been waiting nearly a week."
 8 years ago '04        #4444
space
space
Danilo Gallinari drained a 3-pointer early in the second quarter for his first career NBA field goal.

“I was feeling good,” the 6-foot-10 forward said following Saturday’s 107-97 defeat to the Sixers. “It was a nice atmosphere, but my first thought is that at the end of the game we lost and I’m not so happy about that.”

“He is a confident guy and he’s very mature,” Head Coach Mike D’Antoni said. “He gives us something we really need with his shooting. Hopefully he won’t take any steps backwards and his back stays okay.”

“We’re very happy to see Gallo out there, and we are happy with the reception he got from the fans here," said Quentin Richardson. "It’s really good for him. He’s a good kid and we are all excited for him.”
 8 years ago '04        #4445
space
space
According to league and Knicks officials, David Kuchinsky is suspected of leading a gang of thieves to Eddy Curry's stash of jewelry when they invaded the Knick center's Chicago-area mansion two summers ago.

Those allegations were never proven and may be unfounded, based on the fact that Burr Ridge, Ill., police said at the time that Curry's wife was forced to answer questions about the location of the hidden jewelry.

Law enforcement officials believe it was an inside job, since the masked intruders apparently gained access to the house by entering through a door that had been left open. Kuchinsky lived in the basement at the time, although he never has been hit with any charges related to the incident.
 8 years ago '04        #4446
space
space
FYI if the Knicks are trying to get Jermaine O'Neal or Shawn Marion (for there expiring BIG contracts) they better move fast because word is getting out of a possible deal that would send O'Neal to the 305 for Marion and Banks
 01-18-2009, 01:25 PM         #4447
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
FYI if the Knicks are trying to get Jermaine O'Neal or Shawn Marion (for there expiring BIG contracts) they better move fast because word is getting out of a possible deal that would send O'Neal to the 305 for Marion and Banks
We dont need Shaun Marion, why the hell we need 101 SF? (Galliarni, Harrington, Richardson, Chandler, Marion, Tiny-Tim Thomas)

that's stupid!!
I would trade Marbury and Nate to the Raptors for O'neil. We can get a real C which we damn well need and his expiring contract. it will not hurt us to get Oneil.
 8 years ago '07        #4448
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
galinari was bustin chicago's a.ss

good to see him fitting in the mix... the knicks need depth
 8 years ago '07        #4449
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,508 | Props total: 920 920
watchin him play, you can tell he has mad potential, we just need some shot blockers though..............badly...
 8 years ago '04        #4450
space
space
Jerome James suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon during Sunday's practice.

James will have season-ending surgery and there is a possibility that James, with one year left on his contract, will never play again in the NBA.
 8 years ago '04        #4451
space
space
Knick president Donnie Walsh bristled when asked about Stephon Marbury's latest offer of putting his $1 million giveback back on the table because he has a commitment from at least one other team - presumably Boston. Marbury told The Post last night he also has told Knick brass he will drop the appeal on his $400,000 fine, for allegedly refusing to play in Detroit, if they accept this latest proposal. "I'm not going to negotiate publicly," Walsh said. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4452
space
space
Jerome James's season is over before it ever really began. James ruptured his right Achilles' tendon during Sunday's practice and will miss the rest of the season, the team announced. James, the Knicks' hard-luck backup center, appeared in just two games this season and has played just 15 minutes over the past two seasons. He has one year left on a five-year, $30 million contract. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4453
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
 Flavor Flav said:
I dont want anything to do w/ Hansboro, hes going to be a bust.
yup.. too bad James got injured walking to the bench though
 8 years ago '06        #4454
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
with the loss of james our season is now over. hold your head born_loser
 8 years ago '04        #4455
space
space
The Last time Mike D'Antoni heard "That's Amore" played before a large audience was probably at a wedding. Or maybe a karaoke bar. The Italian love song is not normally found on the play-list of North American stadiums or arenas, which may explain why the Knicks coach looked a little surprised, amused and perhaps embarrassed when it reverberated inside Madison Square Garden on Monday after Danilo Gallinari scored. "I chuckled because he scored," D'Antoni joked. "I'm just happy he scored, are you kidding me? Again, I don't know what's going on with that. But I'm just glad he's out there playing." D'Antoni added that Gallinari is still a "bit of a novelty, but we'll get past that," which suggests that the Garden's musical selections, per Gallinari's request, will be changed and that fans can expect to see more of Gallinari in the coming weeks. The Knicks rookie, by way of Milan, Italy, will continue to get more playing time as long as he stays healthy and productive. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4456
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
with the loss of james our season is now over. hold your head born_loser
been having trouble sleeping since the bad news broke out
 8 years ago '08        #4457
Hiero 111 heat pts111
space
space
$19,201 | Props total: 1831 1831
I'm mad that this thread is much more active than the Nets one.
 8 years ago '06        #4458
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Cooked Brickz said:
knicks fans > nets fans

u could hop on the bandwagon if u'd like
 8 years ago '07        #4459
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
 Cooked Brickz said:
smell the folgers bro
 8 years ago '08        #4460
Hiero 111 heat pts111
space
space
$19,201 | Props total: 1831 1831
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
knicks fans > nets fans

u could hop on the bandwagon if u'd like

No thanks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 1 - China To Trump: "Good Luck Bringing Jobs back To U.S."
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
135 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
273 comments
1 day ago