most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
36 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
146 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4421
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
Mike D'Antoni hinted Monday that Eddy Curry's knee problems could be the result of his bulging waistline. Asked if Curry needs to lose weight before he plays, D'Antoni said: "Obviously, he's going to have to do everything he can to get back on the floor and that's a definite option, is to, uh . . . somehow he's got to tackle it and do it. And hopefully it'll work out." D'Antoni never used the words "diet" or "overweight," but it's clear that Curry can't play in the Knicks' up-tempo system at his current weight. He's officially listed at 285 pounds but he's gained at least 15 pounds since the start of the season as he has been sidelined with a right knee injury. Curry made his season debut last Thursday, but has missed the last two games due to left knee soreness. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4422
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
Nate better not got traded anywhere.. dead those trade talks ASAP
 8 years ago '04        #4423
space
space
Eddy Curry was served by a s3xual harassment suit this week and many people are coming to his defense, including teammate Malik Rose.

“I know for a fact Eddy’s not gay," said Rose.

“This is absolutely false," said Curry to reporters on Tuesday. "It’s incredible. I can’t even believe it.

"He had approached my friends and me a while back trying to get money and stuff like that," Curry said. "I just never thought – especially with the past that me and him had – I never thought that it would go past where it did, which is idle threats; ‘I want some money or else’ kind of stuff.

"I guess it’s just like a prime example of you just gotta watch who you have around you," he continued. "This is a guy who, I really thought was my friend up until the last four or five months. I can’t even believe this has happened.”

Frank Isola of the New York Daily News had this to say in his blog on Tuesday:

'I don't claim to have any idea as to what goes on in Curry's personal life. But I can tell you this from being around him for four years, Eddy is a bright person with a big heart. I've never seen him get angry - which is a problem on the basketball court - nor have I ever heard him use the type of racist language that was included in the lawsuit.

'The best I can tell this is just some creep who was leeching off of an NBA player and when Eddy decided he needed to cut down his expenses and fired the driver, his former "friend" decided to extort more money. What a guy!'
 8 years ago '05        #4424
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,534 | Props total: 5304 5304
can we please trade for some fu*kin draft picks i dunno why people keep sayin this years draft class is gunna be weak...

and for the record i dont belive that curry story at all sounds like a dude tryin to get paid off to me
 01-14-2009, 09:09 AM         #4425
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Curry stuff seems like way too much sh*t?

What would you deal with all that sh*t, it cant be true!

And someone please tell me if they think Eddie Curry has the NUTZ to fu*k with a convicted Felon like that!

I don't think so!
 8 years ago '04        #4426
space
space
Eddy Curry's advisers tried for years to get the Knicks center to dunk his former driver, who has filed an explosive lawsuit against him. David Kuchinsky, an ex-con whom Curry finally let go two months ago, is suing the injured star for $93,000 and accusing Curry of coming onto him and using anti-Semitic slurs. "We tried to tell him [Curry] that he could drive himself, that he didn't need all these cars," said attorney Kelly Saindon. "He needed to cut expenses." Curry felt loyalty to David Kuchinsky because he was beaten and pistol-whipped along with Curry and his wife during a 2007 robbery in the hoops star's suburban Chicago home. Curry finally gave in to his lawyer's wishes and fired Kuchinsky two months ago, setting off a chain of bizarre events that led to the filing of a s3xual harassment suit Monday in Manhattan Federal Court. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4427
space
space
Knicks rookie Danilo Gallinari launched a new video blog on his official website on Tuesday and provided some insight into his lingering back injury.

The following was translated from Italian to English exclusively for RealGM:

"As for my back, the healing process is going well: my condition requires a slow recovery, so it's still difficult to say whether I might be ready to play in 2-3 weeks, or a month," Danilo said in the video. "Still, I think I should be back on the court soon, I'm definitely feeling better though the pain kind of comes and goes, depending on the day or the training sessions.

"Meanwhile I stay positive; it's almost certain now that I don't need surgery on my back and this is a big step forward we made in the last few days, knowing whether I will need to undergo an operation or not."

Gallinari also touched on New York's recent win over defending-champion Boston.

"Defeating the Boston Celtics was just incredible, we didn't think we could get a win against such a powerhouse. We really played a great game and this obviously gives us a lot of confidence for the future: once you beat the Celtics, you pretty much know you can beat any other team in the league, we just need to be aware of that and keep working hard."

The full video can be seen and heard by visiting --
 8 years ago '04        #4428
space
space
The day started with Sergio Rodriguez being traded to New York for Nate Robinson. It ended with Rodriguez and Jerryd Bayless up for discussion as the Trail Blazers' starting point guard tonight at New Jersey. As it turned out, the Rodriguez-for-Robinson "deal" was nothing but a hoax, conjured up by talk radio that is too lazy to pick up a phone and determine what is real and what is not. ... It's time to find out what the Blazers have in Rodriguez, because otherwise, they will be dealing with words like "potential" and "we think" when it comes to evaluating the point guard position this summer. -- Oregonian
 8 years ago '04        #4429
space
space
As Knicks forward Danilo Gallinari prepares to resume his rookie season after a long absence, his biggest adjustment may not be a physical one. His injured back has improved enough to let him return to practice, but Gallinari realizes that he may not be free of pain for a long time, and that he will have to learn to play despite nagging discomfort. Gallinari, who has not played in a game since Oct. 31, began full practices last week in Houston during the Knicks' recent four-game trip. He has been a regular at team workouts since. But Gallinari said before Wednesday night's game against Washington that he was still three weeks from returning, and even then he did not expect to be 100 percent. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4430
space
space
Chris Duhon had an opportunity to attend President-elect Barack Obama's inauguration next week, but he declined the offer in order to be with the team, even though the Knicks do not have a game scheduled on Jan. 20. The invitation came courtesy of his friend Reggie Love, a former teammate of Duhon's at Duke who is one of Obama's closest aides. Duhon said that through his friendship with Love, he had played full-court pickup games with Obama. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4431
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni believes forward David Lee deserves to make the Eastern Conference All-Star squad this season.

"He should get some consideration definitely," D'Antoni said. "I think he's played as well as anybody in the league, without a doubt.

However, D'Antoni believes that the Knicks need to win more games in order to help Lee's cause.

"Now I think a big factor is, we're 15-22. Before we get All-Stars, we're going to have to turn our record around. And it's usually those individual awards, (are) really a team award. . . . But if we were winning and he's playing like that, no doubt about it."
 8 years ago '04        #4432
space
space
Eddy Curry's agent believes that his client will play again this season, despite knee issues and strange legal woes.

Curry made his season debut last Thursday against the Mavericks, but has yet to play since because of a lingering knee injury.

On Monday, Curry's former driver filed a lawsuit seeking unspecified damages, in addition to a claim of $93,000 in unpaid wages.

"It's been a tough season for Eddy, but there's no doubt in my mind that Eddy will be back," Leon Rose said. "I was with him on Tuesday and he's doing a lot better. I know that he wants to play."
 8 years ago '04        #4433
space
space
The Knicks' buyout talks with Stephon Marbury are expected to continue Friday, but there is no resolution in sight. Knicks president Donnie Walsh and Marbury's union-appointed representative, Hal Biagus, spoke earlier this week, but moved no closer to a settlement, according to a person familiar with the talks. Judging from the lack of progress over the last few weeks, Walsh is no hurry to buy out Marbury. The team's president has talked recently of holding onto the banished guard into next month to see if a team wants to make a trade. Walsh has until the Feb. 19 trading deadline to make a deal. The Knicks banished Marbury indefinitely on Dec.1. -- NY Daily News
 01-16-2009, 12:28 PM         #4434
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need to get something for eddy, a 3rd rounder, anything.
 8 years ago '07        #4435
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
do we ever win any close games?

21 boards for lee tho... fu*kin beast
 8 years ago '05        #4436
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,534 | Props total: 5304 5304
i dont get it dantoni, harrington drops like 21 1st half points the otherday vs washington off the bench... so he starts jeffries and we cant break 40 in the first half...

and whats up with activating gallinari and not playin him...

oh and if they wait till the offseason to sign lee were gunna have to pay him A TON... trade him for a 1st rounder this year and 1 next year we can draft pat patterson earl clark or hansboro to replace him plus we will save bein able to sign 2 max players in 2010
 8 years ago '07        #4437
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,527 | Props total: 956 956
we should've just done the Curry for Marion thing, Marion's contract expires soonn anyway and the Heat can use an offensive big man in the post
 8 years ago '07        #4438
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,527 | Props total: 956 956
 Bx_bomberz said:
i dont get it dantoni, harrington drops like 21 1st half points the otherday vs washington off the bench... so he starts jeffries and we cant break 40 in the first half...

and whats up with activating gallinari and not playin him...

oh and if they wait till the offseason to sign lee were gunna have to pay him A TON... trade him for a 1st rounder this year and 1 next year we can draft pat patterson earl clark or hansboro to replace him plus we will save bein able to sign 2 max players in 2010
trade Lee to the Bobcats for a 1st rounder, Larry Brown owes us:agreement6:
 01-17-2009, 10:45 AM         #4439
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont want anything to do w/ Hansboro, hes going to be a bust.
 8 years ago '04        #4440
space
space
Stephon Marbury attended Friday's game between the Lakers and Magic in Los Angeles and gave an update on his current situation with the Knicks.

"It's a billion-dollar company against me; basically, that's what it is," Marbury said in the tunnel at halftime "I'm standing my ground after I made an offer to them. For me, what am I going to do against a billion-dollar company? I can't beat a billion-dollar company so I got to stand still and just wait."

Marbury insists he never had a chance after Mike D'Antoni took over for Isiah Thomas as head coach this season.

"For me personally, I came in ready to do whatever they asked me to do," Marbury said. "I was willing to come off the bench, and [D'Antoni] said that he didn't want Chris Duhon looking over his shoulders. I couldn't win. I was in a no-win situation."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
276 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
250 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago