New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA David Stern: There Was Never A Chris Paul To Lakers Trade To 'Void'
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #4401
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 joeycoughdrops said:
ok but we beat them by 25 the day b4

its the nba anybody can be beat

knicks 13-20 bucks 17-19

and we have the tuffest schedule

bucks have had injuries

and they crushed knicks 3 times sooooo. whats ur point
the point is ...either way we gon ride w/ our respective teams. but im convinced the knicks will be the more highly regarded team in the future than the bucks... imma say that and keep it movin...

"laugh now cry later..."
 8 years ago '04        #4402
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
Danilo Gallinari scrimmaged against Allan Houston and is getting closer to participating in full practices.

Gallinari still experiences shooting pain down his leg that is the result of a back injury he suffered during a summer league game.

"The pain in some moments is still there," said Gallinari. "I'm not feeling perfect, but for sure, I'm feeling better than the first time I tried to come back."
 8 years ago '04        #4403
space
space
The other key chip the Nuggets could play is forward Linas Kleiza. He's on the trading block because he becomes a restricted free agent next summer, and he could bolt to Europe and leave Denver with nothing. He also could seek a contract that is too rich for the Nuggets, who don't want to pay the luxury tax next season either. It will be interesting to see if talks about Kleiza possibly going to New York for David Lee resurface. Lee definitely could help the Nuggets, although one wonders what the Knicks might want to do with Kleiza since they're not looking to sign players to deals of any substance past the key free-agency summer of 2010. And, just because the Nuggets traded for one Oklahoma City big man, it doesn't mean they can't return to the same store. Chris Wilcox, Joe Smith and Nick Collison likely could still be had from the big-men rich Thunder. -- Rocky Mountain News
 8 years ago '04        #4404
space
space
Al Harrington sometimes resembles a taller, balder version of Jamal Crawford: a player committed to getting his shot instead of the best shot. "He's not doing it because he's selfish," Mike D'Antoni says. "He's doing it because his tendency is to do that. We've got to get that out of him." Harrington has been the Knicks' best offensive player since arriving in November from Golden State in a trade for Crawford, but his presence also has changed the Knicks' offense. D'Antoni preaches ball movement, but too often the Knicks are morphing into a half-court, isolation team. It's one of the reasons why D'Antoni moved Harrington to the bench for the Knicks' last five games. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '06        #4405
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Al Harrington sometimes resembles a taller, balder version of Jamal Crawford: a player committed to getting his shot instead of the best shot. "He's not doing it because he's selfish," Mike D'Antoni says. "He's doing it because his tendency is to do that. We've got to get that out of him." Harrington has been the Knicks' best offensive player since arriving in November from Golden State in a trade for Crawford, but his presence also has changed the Knicks' offense. D'Antoni preaches ball movement, but too often the Knicks are morphing into a half-court, isolation team. It's one of the reasons why D'Antoni moved Harrington to the bench for the Knicks' last five games. -- NY Daily News
you can see that Harrington is trying to take the "leadership" role on this team....i like that. but D'Antoni is right, harrington does look for his shot b4 others...i think Harrington WANTS to be that guy, but he needs to learn HOW to be THAT guy
 8 years ago '04        #4406
space
space
Mike D'Antoni's initial success with the Knicks has faded recently, as the team is struggling to score.

"There really is something to be said about people playing in a losing situation for a while and get in bad habits," D'Antoni said. "Bad habits you have to break and it takes time."
 8 years ago '04        #4407
space
space
Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd said he would entertain the notion of joining the Knicks once his contract expires at the end of the season. "Yeah, why not?" Kidd told reporters at the Mavericks' morning shoot-around. He added:" D'Antoni is great. He has a great philosophy and I think people enjoy watching that. Even though they haven't put up enough wins, they competed every night. That's one of the differences in Knick teams of the past, they come to play every night." Kidd, 35, played in the Beijing Olympics, and Mike D'Antoni served as an a.ssistant coach. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4408
space
space
Knicks' rookie forward Danilo Gallinari practiced in his first full-court, full-contract scrimmage with the team since his back injury intensified two months ago.

"I'm feeling better in my mind because I'm feeling better," Gallinari said after the workout. "The confidence is coming back, the confidence that I will be back. It's getting better."

Coach Mike D'Antoni is encouraged by Gallinari's progress but doesn't want to push the rookie.

"It's encouraging," D'Antoni said. "We're right on the cusp, but we don't want to have any setbacks."
 8 years ago '04        #4409
space
space
The Knicks might be more inclined to try to re-sign David Lee this summer rather than deal him before the Feb. 19 trade deadline, according to multiple sources that spoke with Alan Hahn of Newsday.

Lee will be a restricted free agent this summer after the Knicks were unable to come to an agreement on a contract extension before the start of the season. It is believed that Lee, who will make $1.7 million this season, was seeking about $10 million per season in a new deal.

"Unless someone blows them away with a trade," one source said, "[Lee] was told the preference is to sign him to a long-term extension."

The Knicks believe that they may be able to afford Lee if they manage to trade Eddy Curry.
 01-11-2009, 09:18 AM         #4410
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've told yall Nate Robinson is garbage, yall was like "no stop hating."
No Crawford, Marbury, Randoulph, now yall see he was benifiting off the other players with meaningless stats. on a sorry team.

Nate is what he is. Listen to CP when he talks!! lol
He doesnt make his teammates better. he is AI with out the defense. Trade that fool.
 8 years ago '04        #4411
space
space
Houston guard Rafer Alston believes that Stephon Marbury, his childhood friend, needs to take some of the blame for his situation in New York.

"It hurts to see him in that predicament but he also has to understand that it is a situation where he has to take some of the blame for it as well," Alston said. "He can't look at it as the Knicks are doing him wrong. He has to look at himself in the mirror and say, 'Some of this is on me as well.'"
 8 years ago '04        #4412
space
space
Rockets forward Ron Artest believes that Donnie Walsh will ultimately turn the Knicks around before it's all said and done.

"It's going to work," Artest said before missing Saturday night's game against the Knicks with an ankle sprain. "If anyone's going to make it happen, if anybody can turn it around, Donnie Walsh can do it. Maybe they're 10 years too late, back in 1999. But he's there now and he's a great person."
 8 years ago '04        #4413
space
space
Donnie Walsh has a little more than a month to tinker with his roster and forward David Lee remains the leading candidate to be traded.

The Knicks believe that Lee is their most valuable trade a.sset, and he stands to earn a very lucrative deal this summer as a restricted free agent.

New York will likely be hesitant to match any huge offer that Lee receives because it will jeopardize their standing in the summer of 2010.

"Signing David Lee doesn't hurt the Knicks for 2010," said one rival general manager. "It screws them."
 8 years ago '04        #4414
space
space
Marc Stein of ESPN has been told that the Knicks tried to sell the Heat on a trade for Shawn Marion that centered around Eddy Curry.

Curry will make $9.7 million this season and his contract runs through the 2010-11 campaign.

Not surprisingly, Miami wasn't very interested in the deal.
 8 years ago '04        #4415
space
space
The only bright note of this 0-3 trip was Dallas point guard Jason Kidd telling the New York media that the Knicks are an option when he becomes a free agent this summer. The Knicks would use their $6 million mid-level exception on Kidd to attract LeBron James. "It makes me confident that New York is a good place to play," Walsh said, responding to Kidd's remarks. "And people want to play there. I think I said that on my first day. And he's a terrific player." -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4416
space
space
Forward David Lee could be the Knicks' best trading chip before the deadline, but he's playing at a high level. Lee's representatives have reportedly asked for $10 million a season in contract talks. The Trail Blazers supposedly covet Lee. The Knicks would like to get their hands on point guard Sergio Rodriguez. -- Cleveland News-Herald
 8 years ago '04        #4417
space
space
Donnie Walsh, the Knicks' president, has had a good view as the Knicks have lost the first three games of this four-game trip. He said his team could be active in the trade market, buying or selling, as long as it does not disrupt the team's plans for 2010. "If I can get a good player, I'd like to do that," Walsh said. "But I don't want to interfere with two years from now. That's one thing I've been pretty consistent with. And I guess, to a degree, it would have to be somebody who could really help us. It isn't just another guy." -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4418
space
space
David Lee, Eddy Curry, Quentin Richardson and Nate Robinson are the names most often mentioned in trade proposals, and there is a strong possibility that at least one or two of those players from the Isiah Thomas regime will be moved. ... Lee remains the most likely candidate to be traded because the general feeling is that he will receive a lucrative contract offer from another team after July 1. If the Knicks decided to match such an offer, it could jeopardize their plans for the following summer. Lee has grown tired of seeing his name linked to various trade scenarios and Walsh, the team president, has told the fourth-year forward that the reason for all the talk is that the forward is a valued player. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4419
space
space
nicks center Eddy Curry was slapped with a shocking s3x-harassment suit Monday by his former driver, who claims the 6-foot-11 hoopster tried to solicit gay s3x from him.

The stunning court papers claim Curry, a married father of three, repeatedly approached chauffeur David Kuchinsky "in the nud3," allegedly telling him, "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave."

Curry also made Kuchinsky perform "humiliating tasks outside the scope of his employment, such as cleaning up and removing dirty towels [Curry had ejaculated into] so that his wife would not see them," the Manhattan federal court suit says.

Kuchinsky, who is straight and Jewish, also alleges racial discrimination, saying that Curry hurled slurs at him including "f---ing Jew," "cracker," "white slave," "white devil" and "grandmaster of the KKK."

The s3x allegations hark back to the bad old days of Isiah Thomas running the team, when the team's VP of marketing, Anucha Browne Sanders, filed a 2006 s3xual harassment suit claiming the general manager made advances toward her and even said he "loved" her. He also allegedly called her "ho" and "bi*ch."

She also complained the team was allowed to become a sleazy old-boys club, in which Stephon Marbury had s3x with a female intern in an SUV. In the end, Sanders was awarded $11.6 million in punitive damages and the Knicks settled with her.

And in a disturbing episode reminiscent of some of the evidence in the manslaughter case against former Nets star Jayson Williams, Kuchinsky further claims in his suit that Curry pointed a "fully loaded" gun at him on at least two separate occasions to keep him from complaining about his treatment.

"Look, I have one in the chamber," Curry allegedly said.

Kuchinsky, who worked for Curry from October 2005 through October 2008, says he was initially hired as an around-the-clock chauffeur for Curry and his family at their Burr Ridge, Ill., mansion.

But shortly after starting work, he soon found his duties fell well outside his job description and "progressively became Curry's "house-boy,'" his suit says. He is seeking $98,000 plus compensatory damages from the injured Knick, whose contract pays him $9.4 million this year.

Kuchinsky says he is owed $68,000 in unpaid wages, as well as $25,000 in expenses for which Curry never repaid him.

"Instead of paying him, they discriminated against him, figuring that it would keep him there," said Kuchinsky's lawyer, Matthew Blit. "Imagine going into your boss's office ... and he stands up and drops his pants and he asks you take care of him. Those actions are unacceptable whether it's in a corporate office or a private home."

Curry, who has played just 2 minutes, 38 seconds this season because of knee injuries, declined to comment late Monday in New Orleans, where he was expected to sit out the Knicks' game against the Hornets.

His lawyer, Kelly Saindon, denied all of Kuchinsky's allegations, calling them "absolutely untrue," and saying he began making a series of claims for unpaid wages several months ago, upping the ante each time.

Saindon said Curry took a chance on hiring Kuchinsky despite a criminal record that includes a three-year prison sentence for a 1992 burglary in New Jersey. He also got three years' probation in a 2004 resisting-arrest case in the Garden State, records show.

"It's shocking that Eddy opened his home to a convicted felon out of prison, and gave him a job when he couldn't find a job, and this is what comes out of it," she said. "The entire thing is preposterous."

Kuchinsky's lawyer conceded his client's "troubled past," but said that was all behind him.
 01-13-2009, 08:39 AM         #4420
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
nicks center Eddy Curry was slapped with a shocking s3x-harassment suit Monday by his former driver, who claims the 6-foot-11 hoopster tried to solicit gay s3x from him.

The stunning court papers claim Curry, a married father of three, repeatedly approached chauffeur David Kuchinsky "in the nud3," allegedly telling him, "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave."

Curry also made Kuchinsky perform "humiliating tasks outside the scope of his employment, such as cleaning up and removing dirty towels [Curry had ejaculated into] so that his wife would not see them," the Manhattan federal court suit says.

Kuchinsky, who is straight and Jewish, also alleges racial discrimination, saying that Curry hurled slurs at him including "f---ing Jew," "cracker," "white slave," "white devil" and "grandmaster of the KKK."

The s3x allegations hark back to the bad old days of Isiah Thomas running the team, when the team's VP of marketing, Anucha Browne Sanders, filed a 2006 s3xual harassment suit claiming the general manager made advances toward her and even said he "loved" her. He also allegedly called her "ho" and "bi*ch."

She also complained the team was allowed to become a sleazy old-boys club, in which Stephon Marbury had s3x with a female intern in an SUV. In the end, Sanders was awarded $11.6 million in punitive damages and the Knicks settled with her.

And in a disturbing episode reminiscent of some of the evidence in the manslaughter case against former Nets star Jayson Williams, Kuchinsky further claims in his suit that Curry pointed a "fully loaded" gun at him on at least two separate occasions to keep him from complaining about his treatment.

"Look, I have one in the chamber," Curry allegedly said.

Kuchinsky, who worked for Curry from October 2005 through October 2008, says he was initially hired as an around-the-clock chauffeur for Curry and his family at their Burr Ridge, Ill., mansion.

But shortly after starting work, he soon found his duties fell well outside his job description and "progressively became Curry's "house-boy,'" his suit says. He is seeking $98,000 plus compensatory damages from the injured Knick, whose contract pays him $9.4 million this year.

Kuchinsky says he is owed $68,000 in unpaid wages, as well as $25,000 in expenses for which Curry never repaid him.

"Instead of paying him, they discriminated against him, figuring that it would keep him there," said Kuchinsky's lawyer, Matthew Blit. "Imagine going into your boss's office ... and he stands up and drops his pants and he asks you take care of him. Those actions are unacceptable whether it's in a corporate office or a private home."

Curry, who has played just 2 minutes, 38 seconds this season because of knee injuries, declined to comment late Monday in New Orleans, where he was expected to sit out the Knicks' game against the Hornets.

His lawyer, Kelly Saindon, denied all of Kuchinsky's allegations, calling them "absolutely untrue," and saying he began making a series of claims for unpaid wages several months ago, upping the ante each time.

Saindon said Curry took a chance on hiring Kuchinsky despite a criminal record that includes a three-year prison sentence for a 1992 burglary in New Jersey. He also got three years' probation in a 2004 resisting-arrest case in the Garden State, records show.

"It's shocking that Eddy opened his home to a convicted felon out of prison, and gave him a job when he couldn't find a job, and this is what comes out of it," she said. "The entire thing is preposterous."

Kuchinsky's lawyer conceded his client's "troubled past," but said that was all behind him.

:jawdrop: gay s3x...yuck.
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
243 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
74 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
72 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy