New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #4381
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Q-Rich i don't mind leaving at all, kinda hoped they moved him instead of Crawford...Rich ain't the same Rich he was back in PHX.....only thing that was worth keeping him around is his defense which has gotten better ever since he came to NY
i cant stand Q-Rich as much as the next....but this move dont make any sense for the knicks.

why trade Q?...his contract will be up in time for the 2010 FA's? Plus, this move has us netting 2 big men when we are clearly lacking depth at the guard position.

of course i dont want them to deal DLee, but i also know that he HAS to go....but to make this franchise a perennial contender, we have to get back fair value for him.

i love Camby...he'd be the perfect replacement for Lee. He steps right in and takes over Lee's rebounds. he brings us a better defender, and a weak-side shotblocker this team has lacked since we traded away the same guy Marcus Camby 10 years ago.

but i ask again.....why trade Q-Rich?

we have to shed JJ or Curry's contract...stick to your original plan Donnie!!!

if we are to deal David Lee....we MUST get back FAIR VALUE!!!....this would be a short-term move with long-term effects. Meaning, we'd certainly improve enough to be a virtual LOCK for an 8th seed while changing the "losing" culture that has been a black cloud for so many years...but in doing so we'd also move up out of the lotto netting us a later pick. all while keeping a few contracts (JJ, Curry) we could have traded alongside lee, thus sticking to our original plan aimed at salary relief by 2010.

STAY THE COURSE DONNIE!!!

if you to trade Lee......rid yaself of Curry and/or JJ not Q-Rich
 8 years ago '04        #4382
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
The Raptors are still struggling and Toronto general manager Bryan Colangelo is looking to shake things up.

Colangelo is reportedly trying to trade Jermaine O'Neal, having spoken with at least a half dozen teams about the big man.

The Raptors acquired O'Neal in a trade with the Pacers this past July. Scouts claim that he lacks any lift in his legs.

ne mind that HUGE expiring contract coming here? lol

shocked they aint announce through the media or atleast tease, Marbury to Canada, eh
 8 years ago '06        #4383
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
yo Born....

did u also see the Clippers released Fred Jones and Paul Davis today???

now why would a team who has been hurt all season (The Clips), just let go of 2 healthy sets of legs???....is there a trade brewing???
 8 years ago '04        #4384
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yo Born....

did u also see the Clippers released Fred Jones and Paul Davis today???

now why would a team who has been hurt all season (The Clips), just let go of 2 healthy sets of legs???....is there a trade brewing???
ain't hear nothing bout trades from the Clippers except the rumor 3 team trade with NY & Portland....management is blaming the injured players agents for rushing them back when the guys weren't even 100%...if nething, i'll let ya know

the Thunder are trying to move Watson, Collison, Smith, Wilcox & Wilkins...maybe they'll try some kinda 2 for 1 trade with them...guess Brand leaving them made management go emo for the season and not care
 8 years ago '04        #4385
space
space
matter of fact, if the 3 team trade does go down...i wouldn't even be shocked if The Bobcats got involved to get Curry in that same trade..maybe the Bobcats can send Sean May to the Clippers (since they don't want him and we don't need an expiring contract version of Curry coming back to NY)
 8 years ago '08        #4386
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,795 | Props total: 5530 5530
Last night was the best game the knicks played so far this season(very good defensively) I like camby and he's a great rebounder and a defensive minded player but he's 36
 8 years ago '04        #4387
space
space
One team that may go after Eddy Curry, now that the Knick center appears ready to resume playing, is the Blazers. Portland president Kevin Pritchard, who's been after David Lee for years, quietly scouted a Knick preseason game. "They'll do anything for a big man," a league source said. Obviously, Curry is trade bait because his contract runs past 2010. His removal could allow the Knicks to sign two players to maximum contracts that summer. -- NY Post

MAKE THIS HAPPEN INSTEAD....we probably wouldn't even get a 2nd round with whoever Blazers send our way but atleast we'll keep Lee.....for now
 8 years ago '04        #4388
space
space
Donnie Walsh flew out with the Knicks Monday to Oklahoma City, but left town without talking to Stephon Marbury's union-appointed representative about a buyout. "Nothing new, nothing new," Walsh said, walking off the practice floor at the team's facility in Greenburgh. ... As Marbury sits idly, Walsh is in no hurry to cut ties with his exiled point guard, and still holds all the cards in the stalemate. Although he gave permission to Biagus to find a team that wants to deal for Marbury, the Knicks' president said he has not heard from Marbury's side. Given Marbury's $20.9 million salary, there are few teams that would want to trade for him, even with his contract expiring on July 1. But Walsh sounded open to waiting until the trading deadline on Feb. 19, to see if any takers surface at the 11th hour. If Marbury and the Knicks reach a buyout, the Celtics have what has been described privately by team officials as limited interest. -- NY Daily News
 01-06-2009, 03:37 PM         #4389
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

:greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #4390
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
^^^or even worse... u could be a milwaukee resident

get the fu*k outta the thread clown
 01-06-2009, 04:13 PM         #4391
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B T0ld said:
^^^or even worse... u could be a milwaukee resident

get the fu*k outta the thread clown
hahahahh
when ur teams suck resort 2 childish false remarks about my city
 8 years ago '07        #4392
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
 joeycoughdrops said:
hahahahh
when ur teams suck resort 2 childish false remarks about my city

*stewie from family guy voice*

so i guess those bucks are k!llin the league right now huh?
best record in the game huh?
andrew bogut and charlie villanueva are the new twin towers huh?
michael redd the best shooter since larry bird huh?
scott skiles greatest defensive minded coach ever huh?
ramon sessions and luke ridnour are best backcourt tandem since magic and byron scott?
luke richard mba a moute is rookie of the yr huh?
one of the NBA's worst markets turned NBA dynasty huh?
everybody loves milwaukee huh?

riiiiiiiiiiiight....
 8 years ago '04        #4393
space
space
If Donnie Walsh can trade Eddy Curry, it will give him more room to re-sign David Lee and Nate Robinson, who also will be a restricted free agent this summer. Walsh declined to offer extensions to Lee and Robinson last summer, on the premise that he wanted time to evaluate them. That window could close Feb. 19, when the trading deadline arrives. If Walsh decides either player is not part of the Knicks' future, he may be moved to trade them now, rather than risk losing them for nothing in July. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4394
space
space
Donnie Walsh said Tuesday that Stephon Marbury's status remains unchanged, fueling speculation that the banished point guard will remain with the Knicks at least until the Feb. 19 trading deadline. As long as Marbury is unwilling to negotiate a buyout, Walsh, the team president, has six weeks to do the seemingly impossible - trade Marbury and his $20.9 million contract. Marbury's bargaining position could have been damaged amid reports that he is hoping to sign with the Boston Celtics if he is released. If Marbury is eager to join another team, the Knicks could request that he takes $3 million less. Marbury said last month that several teams have expressed interest in his services. The Knicks had given him permission to speak to other teams. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4395
space
space
Teams can now sign players to 10-day contracts, a headline that made little waves -- for now -- in the Knicks' organization. They are at the maximum 15 contracts, including Cuttino Mobley, who retired because of a heart ailment, and the banished Stephon Marbury. Donnie Walsh, the Knicks' president, said he would rather see the team's injured players return first. He added that Knicks' petition for a disabled player exception that would allow them up to $4.3 million to sign another player in Mobley's absence was slowed because the league and the players a.ssociation offices were closed for the holidays. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4396
space
space
Donnie Walsh has revealed to the New York Post that guard Cuttino Mobley, who recently retired for medical reasons, is still occupying a roster spot with the team.

It was believed that New York had a spot open to sign a player such as Patrick Ewing Jr. to a 10 day contract, or to make a 2-for-1 trade, but this is not yet the case.

According to the piece, the Knicks won't waive Mobley until the league decides how to classify his retirement. They are on the verge of filing a $4.5 million disabled player exception application. An NBA official said the Knicks have not yet filed the application. The Knicks have to wait until the ruling is in.

Walsh is hoping the league rules Mobley's career-ending heart condition - hypertrophic cardiomyopathy - occurred after his Nov. 21 trade to the Knicks.
 8 years ago '04        #4397
space
space
Eddy Curry was inactive for the Knicks on Tuesday night, but coach Mike D'Antoni reiterated that the center could make his debut on Saturday against the Rockets.

"The tendency is to start him on the road," D'Antoni said. "We just want to make sure he is ready to go."
 01-07-2009, 11:46 AM         #4398
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
*stewie from family guy voice*

so i guess those bucks are k!llin the league right now huh?
best record in the game huh?
andrew bogut and charlie villanueva are the new twin towers huh?
michael redd the best shooter since larry bird huh?
scott skiles greatest defensive minded coach ever huh?
ramon sessions and luke ridnour are best backcourt tandem since magic and byron scott?
luke richard mba a moute is rookie of the yr huh?
one of the NBA's worst markets turned NBA dynasty huh?
everybody loves milwaukee huh?

riiiiiiiiiiiight....

lol and if were 1 of the worst markets whos the worst

nice try but u guys lost to okc hahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Last edited by joeycoughdrops; 01-07-2009 at 11:49 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #4399
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
 joeycoughdrops said:
lol and if were 1 of the worst markets whos the worst

nice try but u guys lost to okc hahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

yea and u lost to charlotte the very a day after u beat them... :confused12:

u guys still a long way off from the 2001 ECF... keep up ur play for now... we're still competing for the 8th spot w/ injuries, retirements, and 7 man. we only lost 1 more game than u guys...

and considering MSG still sells out and is the most valuable team in the league... and considering we will make major moves towards 2010...

hmmmm. i think that should answer all ur questions homie :yayo:
 01-07-2009, 02:58 PM         #4400
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
yea and u lost to charlotte the very a day after u beat them... :confused12:

u guys still a long way off from the 2001 ECF... keep up ur play for now... we're still competing for the 8th spot w/ injuries, retirements, and 7 man. we only lost 1 more game than u guys...

and considering MSG still sells out and is the most valuable team in the league... and considering we will make major moves towards 2010...

hmmmm. i think that should answer all ur questions homie :yayo:
ok but we beat them by 25 the day b4

its the nba anybody can be beat

knicks 13-20 bucks 17-19

and we have the tuffest schedule

bucks have had injuries

and they crushed knicks 3 times sooooo. whats ur point
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
59 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Food Stamp Addicts Killing Dollar Stores
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
133 comments
1 day ago