New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 59
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #4381
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,239 | Props total: 13601 13601
Last night was the best game the knicks played so far this season(very good defensively) I like camby and he's a great rebounder and a defensive minded player but he's 36
 9 years ago '04        #4382
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
One team that may go after Eddy Curry, now that the Knick center appears ready to resume playing, is the Blazers. Portland president Kevin Pritchard, who's been after David Lee for years, quietly scouted a Knick preseason game. "They'll do anything for a big man," a league source said. Obviously, Curry is trade bait because his contract runs past 2010. His removal could allow the Knicks to sign two players to maximum contracts that summer. -- NY Post

MAKE THIS HAPPEN INSTEAD....we probably wouldn't even get a 2nd round with whoever Blazers send our way but atleast we'll keep Lee.....for now
 9 years ago '04        #4383
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Donnie Walsh flew out with the Knicks Monday to Oklahoma City, but left town without talking to Stephon Marbury's union-appointed representative about a buyout. "Nothing new, nothing new," Walsh said, walking off the practice floor at the team's facility in Greenburgh. ... As Marbury sits idly, Walsh is in no hurry to cut ties with his exiled point guard, and still holds all the cards in the stalemate. Although he gave permission to Biagus to find a team that wants to deal for Marbury, the Knicks' president said he has not heard from Marbury's side. Given Marbury's $20.9 million salary, there are few teams that would want to trade for him, even with his contract expiring on July 1. But Walsh sounded open to waiting until the trading deadline on Feb. 19, to see if any takers surface at the 11th hour. If Marbury and the Knicks reach a buyout, the Celtics have what has been described privately by team officials as limited interest. -- NY Daily News
 01-06-2009, 03:37 PM         #4384
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]





:greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #4385
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
^^^or even worse... u could be a milwaukee resident




get the fu*k outta the thread clown
 01-06-2009, 04:13 PM         #4386
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B T0ld said:
^^^or even worse... u could be a milwaukee resident




get the fu*k outta the thread clown
hahahahh
when ur teams suck resort 2 childish false remarks about my city
 9 years ago '07        #4387
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 2236 2236
 joeycoughdrops said:
hahahahh
when ur teams suck resort 2 childish false remarks about my city

*stewie from family guy voice*

so i guess those bucks are k!llin the league right now huh?
best record in the game huh?
andrew bogut and charlie villanueva are the new twin towers huh?
michael redd the best shooter since larry bird huh?
scott skiles greatest defensive minded coach ever huh?
ramon sessions and luke ridnour are best backcourt tandem since magic and byron scott?
luke richard mba a moute is rookie of the yr huh?
one of the NBA's worst markets turned NBA dynasty huh?
everybody loves milwaukee huh?


riiiiiiiiiiiight....
 9 years ago '04        #4388
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
If Donnie Walsh can trade Eddy Curry, it will give him more room to re-sign David Lee and Nate Robinson, who also will be a restricted free agent this summer. Walsh declined to offer extensions to Lee and Robinson last summer, on the premise that he wanted time to evaluate them. That window could close Feb. 19, when the trading deadline arrives. If Walsh decides either player is not part of the Knicks' future, he may be moved to trade them now, rather than risk losing them for nothing in July. -- NY Times
 9 years ago '04        #4389
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Donnie Walsh said Tuesday that Stephon Marbury's status remains unchanged, fueling speculation that the banished point guard will remain with the Knicks at least until the Feb. 19 trading deadline. As long as Marbury is unwilling to negotiate a buyout, Walsh, the team president, has six weeks to do the seemingly impossible - trade Marbury and his $20.9 million contract. Marbury's bargaining position could have been damaged amid reports that he is hoping to sign with the Boston Celtics if he is released. If Marbury is eager to join another team, the Knicks could request that he takes $3 million less. Marbury said last month that several teams have expressed interest in his services. The Knicks had given him permission to speak to other teams. -- NY Daily News
 9 years ago '04        #4390
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Teams can now sign players to 10-day contracts, a headline that made little waves -- for now -- in the Knicks' organization. They are at the maximum 15 contracts, including Cuttino Mobley, who retired because of a heart ailment, and the banished Stephon Marbury. Donnie Walsh, the Knicks' president, said he would rather see the team's injured players return first. He added that Knicks' petition for a disabled player exception that would allow them up to $4.3 million to sign another player in Mobley's absence was slowed because the league and the players a.ssociation offices were closed for the holidays. -- NY Times
 9 years ago '04        #4391
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Donnie Walsh has revealed to the New York Post that guard Cuttino Mobley, who recently retired for medical reasons, is still occupying a roster spot with the team.

It was believed that New York had a spot open to sign a player such as Patrick Ewing Jr. to a 10 day contract, or to make a 2-for-1 trade, but this is not yet the case.

According to the piece, the Knicks won't waive Mobley until the league decides how to classify his retirement. They are on the verge of filing a $4.5 million disabled player exception application. An NBA official said the Knicks have not yet filed the application. The Knicks have to wait until the ruling is in.

Walsh is hoping the league rules Mobley's career-ending heart condition - hypertrophic cardiomyopathy - occurred after his Nov. 21 trade to the Knicks.
 9 years ago '04        #4392
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Eddy Curry was inactive for the Knicks on Tuesday night, but coach Mike D'Antoni reiterated that the center could make his debut on Saturday against the Rockets.

"The tendency is to start him on the road," D'Antoni said. "We just want to make sure he is ready to go."
 01-07-2009, 11:46 AM         #4393
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
*stewie from family guy voice*

so i guess those bucks are k!llin the league right now huh?
best record in the game huh?
andrew bogut and charlie villanueva are the new twin towers huh?
michael redd the best shooter since larry bird huh?
scott skiles greatest defensive minded coach ever huh?
ramon sessions and luke ridnour are best backcourt tandem since magic and byron scott?
luke richard mba a moute is rookie of the yr huh?
one of the NBA's worst markets turned NBA dynasty huh?
everybody loves milwaukee huh?


riiiiiiiiiiiight....

lol and if were 1 of the worst markets whos the worst


nice try but u guys lost to okc hahahahahhahahahahahahahahah


Last edited by joeycoughdrops; 01-07-2009 at 11:49 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #4394
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 2236 2236
 joeycoughdrops said:
lol and if were 1 of the worst markets whos the worst


nice try but u guys lost to okc hahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

yea and u lost to charlotte the very a day after u beat them... :confused12:

u guys still a long way off from the 2001 ECF... keep up ur play for now... we're still competing for the 8th spot w/ injuries, retirements, and 7 man. we only lost 1 more game than u guys...

and considering MSG still sells out and is the most valuable team in the league... and considering we will make major moves towards 2010...

hmmmm. i think that should answer all ur questions homie :yayo:
 01-07-2009, 02:58 PM         #4395
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
yea and u lost to charlotte the very a day after u beat them... :confused12:

u guys still a long way off from the 2001 ECF... keep up ur play for now... we're still competing for the 8th spot w/ injuries, retirements, and 7 man. we only lost 1 more game than u guys...

and considering MSG still sells out and is the most valuable team in the league... and considering we will make major moves towards 2010...

hmmmm. i think that should answer all ur questions homie :yayo:
ok but we beat them by 25 the day b4

its the nba anybody can be beat

knicks 13-20 bucks 17-19

and we have the tuffest schedule

bucks have had injuries

and they crushed knicks 3 times sooooo. whats ur point
 9 years ago '07        #4396
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 2236 2236
 joeycoughdrops said:
ok but we beat them by 25 the day b4

its the nba anybody can be beat

knicks 13-20 bucks 17-19

and we have the tuffest schedule

bucks have had injuries

and they crushed knicks 3 times sooooo. whats ur point
the point is ...either way we gon ride w/ our respective teams. but im convinced the knicks will be the more highly regarded team in the future than the bucks... imma say that and keep it movin...

"laugh now cry later..."
 9 years ago '04        #4397
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Danilo Gallinari scrimmaged against Allan Houston and is getting closer to participating in full practices.

Gallinari still experiences shooting pain down his leg that is the result of a back injury he suffered during a summer league game.

"The pain in some moments is still there," said Gallinari. "I'm not feeling perfect, but for sure, I'm feeling better than the first time I tried to come back."
 9 years ago '04        #4398
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
The other key chip the Nuggets could play is forward Linas Kleiza. He's on the trading block because he becomes a restricted free agent next summer, and he could bolt to Europe and leave Denver with nothing. He also could seek a contract that is too rich for the Nuggets, who don't want to pay the luxury tax next season either. It will be interesting to see if talks about Kleiza possibly going to New York for David Lee resurface. Lee definitely could help the Nuggets, although one wonders what the Knicks might want to do with Kleiza since they're not looking to sign players to deals of any substance past the key free-agency summer of 2010. And, just because the Nuggets traded for one Oklahoma City big man, it doesn't mean they can't return to the same store. Chris Wilcox, Joe Smith and Nick Collison likely could still be had from the big-men rich Thunder. -- Rocky Mountain News
 9 years ago '04        #4399
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Al Harrington sometimes resembles a taller, balder version of Jamal Crawford: a player committed to getting his shot instead of the best shot. "He's not doing it because he's selfish," Mike D'Antoni says. "He's doing it because his tendency is to do that. We've got to get that out of him." Harrington has been the Knicks' best offensive player since arriving in November from Golden State in a trade for Crawford, but his presence also has changed the Knicks' offense. D'Antoni preaches ball movement, but too often the Knicks are morphing into a half-court, isolation team. It's one of the reasons why D'Antoni moved Harrington to the bench for the Knicks' last five games. -- NY Daily News
 9 years ago '06        #4400
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Al Harrington sometimes resembles a taller, balder version of Jamal Crawford: a player committed to getting his shot instead of the best shot. "He's not doing it because he's selfish," Mike D'Antoni says. "He's doing it because his tendency is to do that. We've got to get that out of him." Harrington has been the Knicks' best offensive player since arriving in November from Golden State in a trade for Crawford, but his presence also has changed the Knicks' offense. D'Antoni preaches ball movement, but too often the Knicks are morphing into a half-court, isolation team. It's one of the reasons why D'Antoni moved Harrington to the bench for the Knicks' last five games. -- NY Daily News
you can see that Harrington is trying to take the "leadership" role on this team....i like that. but D'Antoni is right, harrington does look for his shot b4 others...i think Harrington WANTS to be that guy, but he needs to learn HOW to be THAT guy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy