New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wale and J cole sitting together court side right now amid beef rumors
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
101 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-02-2009, 11:19 AM         #4361
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
we should go w/ drew gooden or hughes
 8 years ago '04        #4362
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
wouldn't mind having Noah but i ain't trying to give up anyone important....probably can sneak one by since Noah ain't exactly a liked person up there
 8 years ago '07        #4363
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
 Flavor Flav said:
we could use another guard, esp one who can hit an open J and spell duhon. gooden is a guaranteed 10-10... not a horrible idea

Born_Loser said:
wouldn't mind having Noah but i ain't trying to give up anyone important....probably can sneak one by since Noah ain't exactly a liked person up there
not a bad idea either... he'd get decent PT behind wilson. and he's a shot blocker... something tells me we don't pull the trigger on it tho
 8 years ago '04        #4364
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
not a bad idea either... he'd get decent PT behind wilson. and he's a shot blocker... something tells me we don't pull the trigger on it tho
yeah, after the last bobcats game i wouldn't mind Felton anymore, he can be our Duhon when Duhon needs his rest since they are very alike....Curry needs to hurry back to move his a.ss already, kinda sucks when we are playing 7 guys a game cause ppl are injured.....oh well, a few more minutes till gametime, should be walking out 2 in a row after tonight
 8 years ago '07        #4365
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
who saw lee wit the behind the back move on the fast break lmaooo

that sh*t was priceless
 8 years ago '04        #4366
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
who saw lee wit the behind the back move on the fast break lmaooo

that sh*t was priceless
yeah, gotta see Sportscenter to see if they put that in the top 10 of the day

if Lee was on the Spurs that sh*t would be number 1, since he a Knick watch it be like number 10 (if it's even ranked at all)
 8 years ago '04        #4367
space
space
When it was first reported over the summer that Boston was a potential destination for Stephon Marbury, New York coach Mike D'Antoni said, "Good for him. I hope it happens."

The Celtics visit New York Sunday night amidst a fresh report about Boston's interest in Marbury.

Asked if he was surprised by Boston's interest, D'Antoni said, "No, he's a good player, but . . ."
 8 years ago '04        #4368
space
space
The Knicks are expected to have Eddy Curry back when they begin a Southwestern road trip in Oklahoma City on Tuesday.

Curry probably won't play until Thursday in Dallas at the earliest.

He returned to practice on Saturday, and coach Mike D'Antoni envisions Curry becoming the team's starting center once he works back into shape.

Curry, whose bruised knee has kept him out all season, looked winded during practice.

"I can run and jump, I can do a lot of things he wants his players to do," said Curry. "I feel I can help this team. We just need some wins and I hope I can be the player they need me to be to help us win."
 8 years ago '07        #4369
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
that indiana game still got me pissed off....and today we have boston
 8 years ago '04        #4370
space
space
Several sources with knowledge of the situation have told Tommy Dee that the Portland Trailblazers are getting serious about trading for David Lee.

The Blazers’ organization feels Lee’s style of play would fit perfectly in Portland as he can play in both the half court system and get out and run as well as any forward in the NBA.

The Knicks may be interested in Jerryd Bayless, who has fallen behind Sergio Rodriguez on their depth chart, and whom the team passed on in this year’s draft or Rodriguez, but the combination of either and a first round pick won’t be enough to entice Walsh. This is where a third team may get involved.
 8 years ago '07        #4371
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
^^^^nooooooooooooooooooooooo
 01-04-2009, 08:29 PM         #4372
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knicks whipped that Boston a.ss tonight, first time since 05 good game
 8 years ago '06        #4373
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,325 | Props total: 1294 1294
Good Game tonight from Wilson and AL
Lee was looking Freakish at times too

Chandler,Harrignton,Lee,Nate .. everyone else gots to go 2010

had the celtics team lookin emo on the bench
 8 years ago '07        #4374
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
Good Game tonight from Wilson and AL
Lee was looking Freakish at times too

Chandler,Harrignton,Lee,Nate .. everyone else gots to go 2010

had the celtics team lookin emo on the bench
been sayin this for a while. and add duhon to that list... im sure gallo and PE2 will be there too
 8 years ago '04        #4375
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
good to see a Knick win on Boston fresh from my vacation :D
 8 years ago '07        #4376
space
space
 Artifacts said:
good to see a Knick win on Boston fresh from my vacation :D
:applause::applause::applause:

i know right??? my bday weekend ended perfectly...
 8 years ago '04        #4377
space
space
The Portland Trail Blazers' dogged pursuit of David Lee could result in Marcus Camby returning to New York. Knicks president Donnie Walsh denied that he is working on a three-way deal with the Blazers and Clippers, but several team sources confirmed that Walsh and the Knicks' coaching staff have discussed the possibility of adding Camby, who was traded from Denver to the Clippers last July. Portland has been trying for months to acquire Lee, who will become a restricted free agent this summer. Mike D'Antoni would prefer to have the athletic 7-foot Camby as his center as opposed to the 6-9 Lee, who has improved offensively but has struggled on the defensive end. There was a report of the Knicks being involved in a deal that would send Quentin Richardson to the Clippers and Lee to Portland, with the Knicks getting back Camby and former Knicks first-round pick Channing Frye. Walsh, however, denied having discussed that trade with the Clippers and Blazers. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4378
space
space
David Lee's future with the Knicks is uncertain due to his pending free agency. Although the Knicks have the right to match any offer Lee receives, the club would be reluctant to sign Lee to a long-term extension if that deal jeopardizes the Knicks' ability to get under the salary cap by the summer of 2010 when LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are eligible for free agency. -- NY Daily News
 01-05-2009, 12:14 PM         #4379
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Several sources with knowledge of the situation have told Tommy Dee that the Portland Trailblazers are getting serious about trading for David Lee.

The Blazers’ organization feels Lee’s style of play would fit perfectly in Portland as he can play in both the half court system and get out and run as well as any forward in the NBA.

The Knicks may be interested in Jerryd Bayless, who has fallen behind Sergio Rodriguez on their depth chart, and whom the team passed on in this year’s draft or Rodriguez, but the combination of either and a first round pick won’t be enough to entice Walsh. This is where a third team may get involved.
i wouldnt mind bayless i rather have him than duhon. bayless will fit perfect with mike's system. you got to give him time to develop. it will hurt me to lose lee. but you got to give up something to get something good in return. bayless will be a much better pg than duhon 3 yrs down the road.
 8 years ago '04        #4380
space
space
Donnie Walsh denied that he is working on a three-way deal with the Blazers and Clippers, but several team sources confirmed that Walsh and the Knicks' coaching staff have discussed the possibility of adding Marcus Camby, who was traded from Denver to the Clippers last July.

Portland has been trying for months to acquire David Lee, who will become a restricted free agent this summer. Mike D'Antoni would prefer to have Camby as his center as opposed to the shorter Lee, who has improved offensively but has struggled on the defensive end.

There was a report of the Knicks being involved in a deal that would send Quentin Richardson to the Clippers and Lee to Portland, with the Knicks getting back Camby and former Knicks first-round pick Channing Frye. Walsh, however, denied having discussed that trade with the Clippers and Blazers.

Q-Rich i don't mind leaving at all, kinda hoped they moved him instead of Crawford...Rich ain't the same Rich he was back in PHX.....only thing that was worth keeping him around is his defense which has gotten better ever since he came to NY
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
15 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
130 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
49 comments
1 day ago