New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Jan 20 - Trump signed a stack of executive orders moments after he became pres..
99 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside AFTER P0RN ENDS 2 - Exclusive Official Trailer (2017) Lisa Ann P0rn Doc..
70 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Your New First Lady - Would You Putin?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
3 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4321
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
space
$41,244 | Props total: 2767 2767
The Knicks have made no secret that trading Eddy Curry would enhance their prospects of signing two major free agents in the summer of 2010. Charlotte has expressed interest in Curry, and people close to the Knicks center say that he would welcome a change of address. "I don't know what's going to happen," Curry said. When asked about the Bobcats, Curry only said, "I enjoyed playing for Larry (Brown) when he was here." Two weeks ago, Charlotte acquired Boris Diaw and Raja Bell from Phoenix, and the thinking among some NBA executives is that both players will eventually be shipped to New York in a deal for Curry and possibly David Lee. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4322
space
space
The Knicks, who are owned by Cablevision, which also owns Newsday, can use the exception to sign a free agent, such as a player in Europe. They could make a play for 6-6 shooting guard Carlos Delfino, who is playing in Russia and technically still is property of the Toronto Raptors. The Knicks could sign Delfino to an offer sheet and hope the Raptors don't match. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #4323
space
space
Al Harrington doesn't want to be a shooting guard trapped inside a power forward's body. In fact, the Knicks' 6-9 forward believes he is relying too heavily on three-point shots and is re-committing himself to scoring inside first before drifting outside. "At this point now when I play my next game I've got to start inside out," Harrington said. "I just can't rely on shooting threes to start the game off. I've got to know how I got here. 'sometimes you've got to start with a two, get a couple of twos and then step outside. I've been hovering the line too much. You miss four, five in a row, you start thinking about it a little bit and it affects your whole game." -- NY Daily News
 12-24-2008, 10:39 AM         #4324
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Love what Al's brought to the knicks, i honestly forgot that dude was a baller.

I would like to see him around when we cop a big name free agent.
 8 years ago '07        #4325
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,966 | Props total: 277 277
 Flavor Flav said:
I Love what Al's brought to the knicks, i honestly forgot that dude was a baller.

I would like to see him around when we cop a big name free agent.
i think al would be a good person to fit around a bosh, bron, or amare. it's always good to have a complementary big man, esp one that has an all around game like al
 8 years ago '04        #4326
space
space
yeah, nice to see Al do his thing....feels even better when i was like the only dude on the Al to NY since last season and some people was against it
 8 years ago '04        #4327
space
space
he Orlando Magic’s Dwight Howard will defend his crown in the 2009 Sprite Slam Dunk competition to be held on NBA All-Star Saturday Night Feb. 14, at US Airways Center (8 p.m. ET on TNT) in Phoenix. Howard will compete against the Memphis Grizzlies' Rudy Gay, who participated in last year’s contest, and the New York Knicks’ Nate Robinson, winner of the 2006 contest in Houston.

For the first time, fans will select the fourth participant, exclusively through an online vote on NBA.com, from a list of three rookies -- the Milwaukee Bucks’ Joe Alexander, the Portland Trail Blazers’ Rudy Fernandez or the Oklahoma City Thunder’s Russell Westbrook
 8 years ago '07        #4328
space
space
im sry... but why is nate in it again? i'd rather see josh smith or iggy (who got robbed in 2006)... i cant put myself thru watching 20 attempts for 1 dunk

i'm still rooting for him tho, hopefully he'll go against d12 in the final...
 8 years ago '05        #4329
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,276 | Props total: 0 0
good for Nate, but as a Uconn fan im excited to see what Rudy can pull off...
 8 years ago '04        #4330
space
space
just got home so if you heard this piece of news already, kiss my a.ss

Knicks president of basketball operations Donnie Walsh is looking to fill the team's final roster spot with a short-term contract.

Minnesota guard Sebastian Telfair could be a candidate to fill the spot. Even if he opts in for the third year of his deal, his salary would be less than $3 million for 2010-2011.
 8 years ago '07        #4331
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 295 295
harrington definently needs to stay once we bag our free agents in 010
 8 years ago '07        #4332
space
space
sooo i get back home... and i see we lost. at home. to the twolves. by 13.

wtf happened?
 8 years ago '04        #4333
space
space
In what appears to be a never ending saga, Knicks' president Donnie Walsh has revealed that he plans on stepping up attempts at reaching a compromise with Stephon Marbury over a contract buyout, the New York Post is reporting.

There is urgency now because the Knicks are looking to sign a player when 10-day contracts become an option Jan. 5. Walsh needs a second roster spot - Marbury's - to do so.

Walsh is saving his first roster spot, created by Cuttino Mobley's retirement, either to make a 2-for-1 trade or use the anticipated $4.5 million disabled player exception.
 8 years ago '04        #4334
space
space
David Lee fell victim to a Mike D'Antoni lashing about poor defense when the Knick coach called a timeout just nine seconds into the final quarter against Minnesota on Friday night, the New York Daily News is reporting.

The verbal a.ssault came after Wolves' guard Sebastian Telfair blew by Lee to give the Timberwolves a 21-point lead.

"Deservedly so, it was my fault," said Lee, who finished with 12 points and 13 rebounds before fouling out with just over eight minutes left. "Sebastian got an easy layup, and he (D'Antoni) let me hear about it.

"Our defense has to get better," Lee added. "Everybody from top to bottom. It is not on one guy. We need to play with more energy."
 8 years ago '07        #4335
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 295 295
 I Am The Truth said:
sooo i get back home... and i see we lost. at home. to the twolves. by 13.

wtf happened?
sota was raining 3's on us

our shots werent fallin

were only playin wit 7, then lee fouled out midway through the 4th

it was ugly
 12-27-2008, 01:29 PM         #4336
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '04        #4337
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 16 16
Damn, when will we ever be good again? Isn't a decade enough torture?
 12-29-2008, 06:33 AM         #4338
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If The Knicks do not get Lebron in 2010, Donnie Walsh is a complete failure. At the beginning of the year the team that ISIAH THOMAS put together was a playoff team. Then Walsh traded half our talent for Al Harrington and a bag of potato chips.

Walsh is banking our future on a MAYBE

We better get King James
 8 years ago '04        #4339
space
space
The Knicks and Nuggets were engaged in talks involving a Linas Kleiza-for- David Lee swap earlier this month, and a person with knowledge of the situation said things got close enough just before the West Coast trip for Lee to get word that something might go down. Coach George Karl, however, persuaded Nuggets management to hang on to Kleiza because of his versatility. Kleiza and Lee will be restricted free agents this summer. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #4340
space
space
Eddy Curry, who has been dodging reporters again this week after his rare interview with The Post last Sunday, told MSG Network yesterday he thinks he'll be making his debut in "a couple of weeks." Curry, for the first time this season, took shooting practice before the game and could return to practice in the next few days. -- NY Post
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside British Caramel Crumpet - Aruba J @aruwba
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Grown Woman.....
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Honestly, if Adidas and Kanye cant meet demand i see UA is the way to go.
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye got Adidas out here selling Reebok's
36 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Youtuber Agrees To S3xtape If She Gets 1 Million Subscribers
160 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Bx Member Gf deletes his 2K Career mode"U play 2 much Spend some time w..
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jim Jones Kicked Out Of Roc Nation Offices
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The FULL court complaint by NYPD against TAXSTONE (he screwed)
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy