New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside [NEW] Ab-Soul "RAW(backwards) [Jay Electronica Diss]
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Part Of Logan Just Screened For Critics, Here's What They Think
11 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
55 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4321
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
The record indicates that the Knicks are on a pace for another 33-win season, a modest total they've reached in two of the past four campaigns. But with one-third of the season complete, Mike D'Antoni believes that the Knicks are better than their 11-16 record and that they'll get better results over the next four months. Not even an ugly loss to the Boston Celtics on Sunday could curb D'Antoni's optimism. While the defending NBA champs are a lock to make the playoffs, the Knicks, according to D'Antoni, have the next six weeks to demonstrate that they also can qualify for the first time in five years. "The schedule is kinda in our favor," D'Antoni said. "Now we have to make up some ground. And if we do that, we'll have a good shot. This next month and a half is going to be a telling point." -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4322
space
space
The Knicks are expected to release Stephon Marbury after the calendar rolls over to 2009. The question is when exactly.

"I don't know if it's imminent, but I think we're continuing to try to see if we can come to an understanding," Donnie Walsh said on Monday. "I'm always hopeful something can get worked out. It's in his interest, it's in our interest. We're not taking it lightly and Stephon's not taking it lightly."

Danilo Gallinari, the sixth pick in the 2008 draft, went through an individual workout on Monday and Mike D'Antoni said Gallinari will be re-evaluated in two or three weeks.

"We'll see what his therapy does," D'Antoni said. "If he's ready to go in two or three weeks we're doing it. If not, they'll have to think about another strategy."
 8 years ago '04        #4323
space
space
Eddy Curry has yet to play a single second this season, but that could all change in the next weeks, the New York Post are reporting.

Curry confirmed he is on track to join the team full tilt in practice in a little more than a week. After that, "It's up to the coach when he thinks I'm ready to play," he said.
 8 years ago '04        #4324
space
space
The Knicks have made no secret that trading Eddy Curry would enhance their prospects of signing two major free agents in the summer of 2010. Charlotte has expressed interest in Curry, and people close to the Knicks center say that he would welcome a change of address. "I don't know what's going to happen," Curry said. When asked about the Bobcats, Curry only said, "I enjoyed playing for Larry (Brown) when he was here." Two weeks ago, Charlotte acquired Boris Diaw and Raja Bell from Phoenix, and the thinking among some NBA executives is that both players will eventually be shipped to New York in a deal for Curry and possibly David Lee. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4325
space
space
The Knicks, who are owned by Cablevision, which also owns Newsday, can use the exception to sign a free agent, such as a player in Europe. They could make a play for 6-6 shooting guard Carlos Delfino, who is playing in Russia and technically still is property of the Toronto Raptors. The Knicks could sign Delfino to an offer sheet and hope the Raptors don't match. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #4326
space
space
Al Harrington doesn't want to be a shooting guard trapped inside a power forward's body. In fact, the Knicks' 6-9 forward believes he is relying too heavily on three-point shots and is re-committing himself to scoring inside first before drifting outside. "At this point now when I play my next game I've got to start inside out," Harrington said. "I just can't rely on shooting threes to start the game off. I've got to know how I got here. 'sometimes you've got to start with a two, get a couple of twos and then step outside. I've been hovering the line too much. You miss four, five in a row, you start thinking about it a little bit and it affects your whole game." -- NY Daily News
 12-24-2008, 10:39 AM         #4327
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Love what Al's brought to the knicks, i honestly forgot that dude was a baller.

I would like to see him around when we cop a big name free agent.
 8 years ago '07        #4328
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
 Flavor Flav said:
I Love what Al's brought to the knicks, i honestly forgot that dude was a baller.

I would like to see him around when we cop a big name free agent.
i think al would be a good person to fit around a bosh, bron, or amare. it's always good to have a complementary big man, esp one that has an all around game like al
 8 years ago '04        #4329
space
space
yeah, nice to see Al do his thing....feels even better when i was like the only dude on the Al to NY since last season and some people was against it
 8 years ago '04        #4330
space
space
he Orlando Magic’s Dwight Howard will defend his crown in the 2009 Sprite Slam Dunk competition to be held on NBA All-Star Saturday Night Feb. 14, at US Airways Center (8 p.m. ET on TNT) in Phoenix. Howard will compete against the Memphis Grizzlies' Rudy Gay, who participated in last year’s contest, and the New York Knicks’ Nate Robinson, winner of the 2006 contest in Houston.

For the first time, fans will select the fourth participant, exclusively through an online vote on NBA.com, from a list of three rookies -- the Milwaukee Bucks’ Joe Alexander, the Portland Trail Blazers’ Rudy Fernandez or the Oklahoma City Thunder’s Russell Westbrook
 8 years ago '07        #4331
space
space
im sry... but why is nate in it again? i'd rather see josh smith or iggy (who got robbed in 2006)... i cant put myself thru watching 20 attempts for 1 dunk

i'm still rooting for him tho, hopefully he'll go against d12 in the final...
 8 years ago '05        #4332
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,276 | Props total: 0 0
good for Nate, but as a Uconn fan im excited to see what Rudy can pull off...
 8 years ago '04        #4333
space
space
just got home so if you heard this piece of news already, kiss my a.ss

Knicks president of basketball operations Donnie Walsh is looking to fill the team's final roster spot with a short-term contract.

Minnesota guard Sebastian Telfair could be a candidate to fill the spot. Even if he opts in for the third year of his deal, his salary would be less than $3 million for 2010-2011.
 8 years ago '07        #4334
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
harrington definently needs to stay once we bag our free agents in 010
 8 years ago '07        #4335
space
space
sooo i get back home... and i see we lost. at home. to the twolves. by 13.

wtf happened?
 8 years ago '04        #4336
space
space
In what appears to be a never ending saga, Knicks' president Donnie Walsh has revealed that he plans on stepping up attempts at reaching a compromise with Stephon Marbury over a contract buyout, the New York Post is reporting.

There is urgency now because the Knicks are looking to sign a player when 10-day contracts become an option Jan. 5. Walsh needs a second roster spot - Marbury's - to do so.

Walsh is saving his first roster spot, created by Cuttino Mobley's retirement, either to make a 2-for-1 trade or use the anticipated $4.5 million disabled player exception.
 8 years ago '04        #4337
space
space
David Lee fell victim to a Mike D'Antoni lashing about poor defense when the Knick coach called a timeout just nine seconds into the final quarter against Minnesota on Friday night, the New York Daily News is reporting.

The verbal a.ssault came after Wolves' guard Sebastian Telfair blew by Lee to give the Timberwolves a 21-point lead.

"Deservedly so, it was my fault," said Lee, who finished with 12 points and 13 rebounds before fouling out with just over eight minutes left. "Sebastian got an easy layup, and he (D'Antoni) let me hear about it.

"Our defense has to get better," Lee added. "Everybody from top to bottom. It is not on one guy. We need to play with more energy."
 8 years ago '07        #4338
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
 I Am The Truth said:
sooo i get back home... and i see we lost. at home. to the twolves. by 13.

wtf happened?
sota was raining 3's on us

our shots werent fallin

were only playin wit 7, then lee fouled out midway through the 4th

it was ugly
 12-27-2008, 01:29 PM         #4339
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '04        #4340
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 16 16
Damn, when will we ever be good again? Isn't a decade enough torture?
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
275 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
32 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
184 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy