New York Knicks

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4281
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 I Am The Truth said:
yepppp... how long have i been this about amare? after 2009 and 2010, add nash, diaw, and bell to that argument too... the old phx suns want to be the new york knicks
starting to be a scary thought, but if people play for pay cuts and we pretty much restarted our books by 2010 minus the one person, maybe 2 ppl we still are paying for (diaw if we do that trade this year & jefferies) of who will come to NY
 8 years ago '04        #4282
space
space
Stephon Marbury said Tuesday night he's talking to teams and claimed the media will be "shocked" to find out which team he signs with. Marbury is looking only at playoff clubs, and Boston, Miami and Dallas are potential destinations. There is concern Knicks management will be so vindictive, it will not waive Marbury until after March 1, the last date a signed player can be eligible for a playoff roster. -- NY Post

WE GET THE LAST LAUGH bi*ch....if this happens :)
 8 years ago '04        #4283
space
space
Nate Robinson is starting to look like a special player who needs to be re-signed as a free agent this summer. But the Knicks are in search of a finisher and may run out of gas late because of D'Antoni's seven and eight-man rotations. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4284
space
space
Tim Thomas seemed to be speaking for all of his teammates when the Knicks forward was asked about a certain exiled point guard making an appearance at Tuesday's game in Los Angeles. "Who gives a ---," Thomas said. "We're trying to establish ourselves as a team and get better. If he wants to be here just to get some attention, that's on him." -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4285
space
space
Kobe Bryant says he expects the Knicks to be major players in the 2010 free-agency sweepstakes. And one of the reasons for that is Mike D'Antoni. "Obviously it's a huge market," Bryant said after the Lakers' entertaining 116-114 win over the Knicks on Tuesday night at Staples Center. "But players really love D'Antoni, love playing for him." Bryant and D'Antoni have a relationship that goes back to when the Knicks coach, a former Italian League star, was Bryant's idol growing up in Italy while his father, Joe (Jellybean) Bryant, played in the country. Kobe and D'Antoni were together on the gold medal-winning Olympic team this summer in Beijing and, despite a few past playoff wars between the Lakers and Suns, the two have maintained strong mutual respect. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #4286
space
space
Heat forward Shawn Marion was as brief as he's been all season when asked about the trade rumor after practice. "The reality of it is if somebody wants to say something one day they can say it," he said tersely. "And how far is it going to carry? It can go all way the way up to the G.M. or president. But is it true? No. It's not guaranteed it's true. Do I listen to everything everybody says? No." -- Palm Beach Post
 8 years ago '04        #4287
space
space
Some Knicks players, who seem to ooze jealousy at the national attention Stephon Marbury receives, appeared irritated he showed up in a courtside seat, front-row baseline with a ticket stub in skirting his official ban. Marbury spent most of the time on his cell phone text-messaging. Some players pretended they never saw Marbury, though as they came out for second-half warmup, the lightning rod was surrounded by a dozen media members adjacent to the court. Though Queens native Lamar Odom and former teammate Trevor Ariza gave Marbury hugs, none of the Knicks came over to Marbury to say hello, as if doing so would be a violation of team policy. To further demonstrate the Knicks' discomfort, the James Dolan-run MSG Network made the decision not to interview the banished Marbury on camera, though it had brought along a special sideline reporter in Mike Crispino. Marbury instead was interviewed on the Lakers' Fox Sports telecast. "Too sensitive," one MSG official said. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4288
space
space
The Knicks (11-14) returned from their three-game West Coast jaunt with a 1-2 record but with a noticeable growth in team self-confidence. "We're headed in a positive direction," Quentin Richardson said. "You can tell from just the way everything is. I mean we lost the game, but it's not the same atmosphere as it was last year. We played damn well tonight." -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #4289
space
space
Could Raymond Felton end up a Golden State Warrior, in a trade that might acquire Anthony Randolph or Brandan Wright? The Warriors and Bobcats have had discussions about Felton, an NBA source told the Observer, and the Warriors appear open to giving up either Randolph or Wright to make a deal work. Bobcats general manager Rod Higgins would neither confirm, nor deny, talks with the Warriors involving Felton. Higgins came to the Bobcats two years ago from a similar role with the Warriors. -- Charlotte Observer

if Knicks really want Felton....and his expiring contract, better make a move fast...if not Felton than atleast try and move Curry for a shorter/less expensive contract....they want a shooter to replace Mobley and Roberson, Bellinelli is still available and we can replace Curry on the bench with Sean May on the bench
 8 years ago '05        #4290
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,556 | Props total: 5317 5317
i know yall all want curry gone but trading him now would be a classic selling low scenario... lets remember weve got all of this year plus next year until the deadline to move his a.ss for the summer of 2010 we just gotta get him in running shape and he will shoot 60% in this system...

as for felton... who needs him duhon is playing great... belinelli on the otherhand im all for

as for the last few games i think its pretty fair to say we are gunna be competing for that 8th seed they have been playing with heart the rest of the year

so i think its fair to say we can stop this rubio griffin and thabeet:sad5: talk

born loser ur the man for keepin us all updated but can you please find me something on gallinari last i heard they found nothin on his mri... what the fu*k is the deal.. if we only see him for 5 minutes this year imma be pissed

lemme make a prediction

"the new york knicks with the 14th selection in the draft select gerald henderson - david stern"

i would be happy with that pick but now im hoping bj mullens keeps playin like sh*t and declares n we can get him with some huge value
 8 years ago '07        #4291
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 181 181
 Bx_bomberz said:
i know yall all want curry gone but trading him now would be a classic selling low scenario... lets remember weve got all of this year plus next year until the deadline to move his a.ss for the summer of 2010 we just gotta get him in running shape and he will shoot 60% in this system...

as for felton... who needs him duhon is playing great... belinelli on the otherhand im all for

as for the last few games i think its pretty fair to say we are gunna be competing for that 8th seed they have been playing with heart the rest of the year

so i think its fair to say we can stop this rubio griffin and thabeet:sad5: talk

born loser ur the man for keepin us all updated but can you please find me something on gallinari last i heard they found nothin on his mri... what the fu*k is the deal.. if we only see him for 5 minutes this year imma be pissed

lemme make a prediction

"the new york knicks with the 14th selection in the draft select gerald henderson - david stern"

i would be happy with that pick but now im hoping bj mullens keeps playin like sh*t and declares n we can get him with some huge value

after watching last night's game and messing w/ the ESPN 2009 mock draft creator, i agree.... we're lookin at picks 10-14. i still havent checked out BJ mullens so i can't comment yet. gerald henderson aint a bad look but we need a bonafide big man or a shooting guard who can actually shoot
 8 years ago '04        #4292
space
space
i don't want Felton much either BUT he has an expiring contract and Nate has been injured on and off and with Duhon playing every second of every game he CAN (hopefully not) get injured himself nice to have a lil backup plan......and that backup plan is gone after the season anyway so win-win

and damn, wished we traded for Antoine Walker....so we could have bought him out :( lol
 8 years ago '04        #4293
space
space
hopefully the Toroton fans continue booing the Raptors for the rest of this year and next....so Bosh can come over to a nicer place called MSG :) lmfao
 8 years ago '08        #4294
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,906 | Props total: 5665 5665
Honestly we just need to add a body right away,i think we should get douby kings dont even play him and he from around da way
 12-18-2008, 11:57 PM         #4295
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Wheres my time machine?

I was thinkin bout if we had penny in his prime...
 8 years ago '05        #4296
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,556 | Props total: 5317 5317
been thinking bout the curry for raja bell and felton swap...

only way id do it is if were also swapping our 1st rounder + denvers 2nd rounder + the cuttino mobley trade exception for charlottes 1st rounder...

i bet larry brown wants curry... gotta make sure we make them pay for him

oh and id just like to add earl clark to my christmas wishlist... watched this guy do everything tonight i mean everything dunk shoot 3's foulshots steal the rock plus he had some vicious blocks... plus hes got that lebron james build...
 8 years ago '04        #4297
space
space
damn, i wake up and cocaine city out my window neway

Little Nate Robinson is getting some big-time praise around the NBA. First, the Lakers' Kobe Bryant gave Robinson's game a major thumbs-up after he came off the bench to score 33 points against Los Angeles on Tuesday. Now, Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said he has been thinking about moving the energetic guard into the starting lineup. "I've thought about and will continue to think about it," D'Antoni said. "The negative of not starting him is he's resting when he's not tired, like at the start of the game ... But then I like his energy and pop off the bench. It's something we'll take a look at as it goes on. "I'm not against it, but I do like his pop off the bench." -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #4298
space
space
FYI are said to be wanting to dump, Noah, Thomas, Sefolsha........and they would be willing to dump Nocioni if they packaged him with Sefolsha but his contract is a no no for us so we're pretty much out of that talk...5 years
 8 years ago '04        #4299
space
space
oh and FYI

The Jazz might be willing to move Boozer right before the deadline and his contract matches with Curry....Knicks said that they would consider signing Boozer during the offseason a few weeks back, they get rid of another 11 mill off the books plus get first dibs on Boozer (hopefully not cuz i want Bosh)
 8 years ago '07        #4300
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 181 181
 Born_Loser said:
oh and FYI

The Jazz might be willing to move Boozer right before the deadline and his contract matches with Curry....Knicks said that they would consider signing Boozer during the offseason a few weeks back, they get rid of another 11 mill off the books plus get first dibs on Boozer (hopefully not cuz i want Bosh)
sounds cool to me... a low post game would free up harrington for the perimeter, allow d lee to still crash boards, give duhon some one to feed it to... a lot of options there... and larry miller said boozer "said one of the dumbest comments in the past 20 NBA seasons." the jazz already said they're already gonna resign paul millsap and since millsap has filled in so well in the past month, looks like boozer's gone come april

make it happen donnie!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
161 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
124 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
170 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
29 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
44 comments
21 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy