New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
122 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
166 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2008, 03:39 PM         #4261
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cpalmer1; 12-15-2008 at 06:23 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #4262
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,881 | Props total: 164 164
 cpalmer1 said:

[pic - click to view]

*dave chappelle voice* i plead the fif
 8 years ago '06        #4263
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
big game tonight.....

Lets win this one for coach!!!!!!!
 12-15-2008, 06:23 PM         #4264
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

**Coach Hines voice from MadTV,**

For the love of Mary and Joesph!! If you dont score, I swear I will put all five fingers and my fist up your butt, rip your heart out, and feed it to you
 8 years ago '07        #4265
space
space
damn refs dont want us to win tongiht... i swear
 8 years ago '04        #4266
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,643 | Props total: 2149 2149
 I Am The Truth said:
damn refs dont want us to win tongiht... i swear
word, that sh*t was ridiculous yesterday

neway, on my trading news....if the Knicks want Marion they better move fast, word is The Heat and Cavs are close to making a deal that would send Wally & Varejao to MIA for Marion
 8 years ago '04        #4267
space
space
Another source has said the Bobcats have maintained interest in Eddy Curry, who has yet to play this season because of a bone bruise in his left knee. The Knicks - who are owned by Cablevision, which also owns Newsday - could flip Curry for Boris Diaw, who are close in salary. Diaw's deal goes a year longer than Curry's, but it would save the Knicks $2.2 million in cap space for 2010. Raja Bell makes $5 million this season and the Knicks do not have a reasonable match - unless the Bobcats are interested in sending another player (say, Sean May's $2.6-million expiring contract) to match Malik Rose's $7.6-million expiring deal. -- Newsday

would def. help our depth and if we ever play another game with sh*tty officiating like last night, another versatile dude is VERY useful
 8 years ago '04        #4268
space
space
Despite being banned from the Knicks, Stephon Marbury is strongly thinking about attending tonight's game in Los Angeles against the Lakers - as a fan. No word which team he'll root for. Marbury told The Post last week he was headed for a two-week West Coast vacation to get out of the cold weather and begin training in the Hollywood Hills. Marbury was investigating whether he was allowed to buy courtside seats and sit among the celebs. The exiled point guard was ordered to stay away from Knick games and practices in an official capacity. The Lakers are raging-hot, with a 10-game winning streak and 20-3 record. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4269
space
space
Former New York Knick Charles Smith was named the executive director of the National Basketball Retired Players a.ssociation. Smith, a 10-year National Basketball a.ssociation veteran, a.ssumes the post after serving as a regional representative for the NBA Players a.ssociation. He'll oversee all aspects of the retired players' a.ssociation, including fundraising, marketing, member relations and community outreach. -- Bloomberg
 8 years ago '04        #4270
space
space
so thoughts on a move that could involve the following

Eddy Curry & Malik Rose
for
Boris Diaw, Raja Bell & Sean May

May is expiring, Bell has 2 years left & Diaw 3 years left
 12-16-2008, 06:49 PM         #4271
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:

Eddy Curry & Malik Rose
for

there is no way Larry Brown wants any knick on his team. specially Eddy Curry.
 8 years ago '06        #4272
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 cpalmer1 said:

[pic - click to view]

**Coach Hines voice from MadTV,**

For the love of Mary and Joesph!! If you dont score, I swear I will put all five fingers and my fist up your butt, rip your heart out, and feed it to you
reminds me of....

let it rain, now clear it out
 8 years ago '07        #4273
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

Eddy Curry & Malik Rose
for

---may would end up sittin his a.ss on the bench. i could care less bout him, UNC alum or not... all that n*gga wants to do is drink w/ college kids n drunk bi*ches all day. word is bond. but at least we get an eddy curry who is gone after the season's out.

---diaw would be a good fit, providing depth from the 1-4. And he'd thrive in a lesser role.

---bell is a very good look. adds to the perimeter D, can shoot the 3. he has heart too and won't back down, even since the 01 philly - LA series.

i honestly don't mind diaw for 3 yrs. he's a good versatile player to have, he can't hurt the team especially in SSOL. i swear we might end up as the 2010 phoenix suns. nash, amare, bell, and diaw all have the potential to be knicks in 2010, only we'll have bron, duhon, WC, d lee, nate, hasheem/rubio, and maybe Al H to add to the mix. not a bad look...
 8 years ago '05        #4274
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,478 | Props total: 5276 5276
 Born_Loser said:

Eddy Curry & Malik Rose
for

i dont like it
 8 years ago '04        #4275
space
space
Patrick Ewing Jr. made his NBDL debut on Monday night for the Reno Bighorns, scoring 15 points and grabbing a pair of rebounds.

His presence with New York's D-League affiliate doesn't mean he's a lock to return to the Knicks though.

"No promises," he said of rejoining the Knicks in a conference call Tuesday. "Maybe wishful thinking."
 8 years ago '04        #4276
space
space
Because discussions about a contract extension can begin this off-season, the Suns will be forced to weigh Amare Stoudemire's value. Is he worth the maximum contract or will the team feel he's reached his potential and that more can be gained by dealing him? "I can say this with complete certainty," one NBA executive said, "that everybody's paying a little extra attention to Amare this season." -- Arizona Republic

it's no fu*kin secret, WHO he wants to play for
 8 years ago '04        #4277
space
space
Stephon Marbury, who has a place in L.A., decided to come out here to train and work on his Starbury business. Negotiations with the Knicks are at a stalemate. "I'm earning my check by doing nothing," Marbury said. "I'm enjoying it to the fullest. I can go in and out of the country when I want during the season. They'll make a decision when they're ready to make a decision. I'm getting healthy, adding two, three years to my career. This has been great for me, able to heal." -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4278
space
space
Mike D'Antoni and Phil Jackson have radically different playbooks and coaching styles, but Jackson, a former Knick, praised D'Antoni's work so far. "The friends that I have that are still alive back there, that aren't passed away from old age, are saying this is kind of fun to watch," Jackson said. Critics of the run-and-gun game say that it is only effective in the regular season and cannot be used to win championships. Jackson, who has won nine titles as a coach, disagreed, referring to D'Antoni's four-year run with the Phoenix Suns. "Even though they never got through the finals in the West, they got there a couple times and they were effective," he said. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4279
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
Duhon should have passed the rock to Nate.. he was open..
 8 years ago '07        #4280
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Because discussions about a contract extension can begin this off-season, the Suns will be forced to weigh Amare Stoudemire's value. Is he worth the maximum contract or will the team feel he's reached his potential and that more can be gained by dealing him? "I can say this with complete certainty," one NBA executive said, "that everybody's paying a little extra attention to Amare this season." -- Arizona Republic

it's no fu*kin secret, WHO he wants to play for
yepppp... how long have i been this about amare? after 2009 and 2010, add nash, diaw, and bell to that argument too... the old phx suns want to be the new york knicks
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
138 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
122 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
124 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
77 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
80 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
92 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
100 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy