most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
101 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4221
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
 Born_Loser said:
wow, now that's what you call a HUGE reach

neway, on more realistic apporoaches, couldn't post this up because bx was acting up all day

Marbury might get bought out next week and Mobley might end up retiring as soon as Monday....2 rosters up, one name that's def. gonna get a spot is PE2.0 the other spot will go to a shooter, either H20 or recently cut Spur Desmon Farmer
I don't know if Houston can keep up.. but as far as Nate he needs to stay.. he will excel in this system once he gets healthy again
 8 years ago '04        #4222
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2177 2177
WTF is this sh*t...since when do the Knicks play at NOON on a fu*king sunday

i wake up, check to make sure if the game was at 1:30 or 4 on the scoreboard on foxsports and i see the Knicks are blowing out the fu*king Pistons in the 2nd quarter.....now i gotta flip flop back and forth with this game and the G-G-G-G-G-Men game
 8 years ago '07        #4223
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
^^ my fantasy team got fu*ked up cuz of that early a.ss game
 8 years ago '07        #4224
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Jared off the bench is exactly wat the doctor ordered he can guard sg-pf....frees up Al Harr in the post to either roam or have a smaller defender on him in the post...I like what I see if my squad ever gets consistent...we cud be a dangerous team in the east
 8 years ago '07        #4225
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Bx_bomberz said:
aight i promise this will be the last one of these typa posts all year because i cant come up with a better plan then this im sure...

oh and this is long so if you gunna bi*ch bout a long post dont read it...

yeah but charlie is puttin up crazy numbers for his 20 minutes per game and still cant get burn
i mean seriously hes puttin up #'s
12.7 ppg 7.1rpg in 22 mpg

hows about nate dlee and jeffries for charlie v damon jones tyronn lue and milwalkees first rounder this year plus there 2nd rounder next year

now i kno yall are already to sh*t all over this deal
but trust me just watch...
were not gunna have enough capspace for lebron and bosh unless we move jeffries and curry

so if we were to dump curry for expiring contract and a 2009-10 2nd rounder we would have 4 draft picks this year and 4 next year

charlie v(resigned at 6-8per?) gallinari chandler the 8 draft picks(3 1st, 5 2nd) plus chris bosh and lebron james... (13 players for yall slow ones)

belive me this is better then any scenario you can come up with presuming the salary cap grows on the pace from the last few years

heres the best part
then the CBA expires after the 2010-11 season they will bargain for a much higher cap number and the knicks can resign all the young guys :dancingcool:

btw there all young guys oldest players on the squad IN 2010 would be 26 (charlie v and chris bosh) lebron would be 25 chandler would be 23

and gallinari would be a "vet" on the team at 21
sounds like many years of players together in their primes ?

since i promised yall this is my last post like this all year imma just show yall the projected 2010 lineup

PG Brandon Jennings or Ty Lawson (mil 09 1st rd)
SG Wilson Chandler
SF Lebron James
PF Chris Bosh
C Hasheem Thabeet (nyk 09 1st rd)

bench is as follows
Charlie V Gallinari Greivis Vasquez ( nyk 09 2nd rd) Taj Gibson ( den 09 2nd rd)
Derrick Favors (2010 nyk 1st rd) Sharron Collins (2010 nyk 2nd rd) danny green (2010 mil 2nd rd) stanley robinson(2010 edcurry 2nd rd)

yeah this works btw dont gotta check me out and fu*k you if u dont think this squad isnt ready for dynasty status
Im the biggest knick fan that I can think of but u coming up wit this brilliant and wud never happen at the same time...put the bottle down my dude
 8 years ago '07        #4226
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 170 170
 Bx_bomberz said:
aight i promise this will be the last one of these typa posts all year because i cant come up with a better plan then this im sure...

oh and this is long so if you gunna bi*ch bout a long post dont read it...

yeah but charlie is puttin up crazy numbers for his 20 minutes per game and still cant get burn
i mean seriously hes puttin up #'s
12.7 ppg 7.1rpg in 22 mpg

hows about nate dlee and jeffries for charlie v damon jones tyronn lue and milwalkees first rounder this year plus there 2nd rounder next year

now i kno yall are already to sh*t all over this deal
but trust me just watch...
were not gunna have enough capspace for lebron and bosh unless we move jeffries and curry

so if we were to dump curry for expiring contract and a 2009-10 2nd rounder we would have 4 draft picks this year and 4 next year

charlie v(resigned at 6-8per?) gallinari chandler the 8 draft picks(3 1st, 5 2nd) plus chris bosh and lebron james... (13 players for yall slow ones)

belive me this is better then any scenario you can come up with presuming the salary cap grows on the pace from the last few years

heres the best part
then the CBA expires after the 2010-11 season they will bargain for a much higher cap number and the knicks can resign all the young guys :dancingcool:

btw there all young guys oldest players on the squad IN 2010 would be 26 (charlie v and chris bosh) lebron would be 25 chandler would be 23

and gallinari would be a "vet" on the team at 21
sounds like many years of players together in their primes ?

since i promised yall this is my last post like this all year imma just show yall the projected 2010 lineup

PG Brandon Jennings or Ty Lawson (mil 09 1st rd)
SG Wilson Chandler
SF Lebron James
PF Chris Bosh
C Hasheem Thabeet (nyk 09 1st rd)

bench is as follows
Charlie V Gallinari Greivis Vasquez ( nyk 09 2nd rd) Taj Gibson ( den 09 2nd rd)
Derrick Favors (2010 nyk 1st rd) Sharron Collins (2010 nyk 2nd rd) danny green (2010 mil 2nd rd) stanley robinson(2010 edcurry 2nd rd)

yeah this works btw dont gotta check me out and fu*k you if u dont think this squad isnt ready for dynasty status
thats nice... but impossible. i dont think any other GM (esp an eastern conf GM) would let that happen....

we don't have a 2010 first rounder anywayz, plus we don't need to completely rely on the draft. duhon is looking great since jamal left, we just need to get nate healthy so he's not wearing out. d lee and nate are good bargaining chips for free agents, ppl like bosh, bron, or amare would want to play around them.

so sign on duhon, Pat Jr, d lee, nate. wilson and gallo are already signed on. we get blake griffin, steph curry, hasheem, rubio, or jennings (1st rd) and lawson, danny green, robert vaden, gerald henderson, or terrence williams (2nd rd). we scoop up bosh, lebron, and amir johnson. and just for fun let's say we sign on janero pargo from europe, or his brother jeremy as a free agent from gonzaga.... thats more realistic than that ur idea bomberz, IMO...

but it's seems every other week we're all comin up w/ the millions of realistic possibilites, so add this onto the list. until then, we need to get healthy and sign on desmon farmer (sh*t, i'll go for gerry mcnamara right now) and Pat Jr... once healthy we can truly make a run for that #8 spot

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 12-08-2008 at 12:53 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #4227
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 5295 5295
and i kno its not realistic just sayin thats what i would do cuz it would ensure massive cap space and a really high draft pick this year

we have a 2010 first rounder its a protected pick up to the 22nd so if we get any pick from 1-21 its ours

only problem with relying on lee and duhon for the future is cuz they puttin up good numbers they gunna want big contracts when its time to resign

and as long as q rich is starting this team aint sniffing the 8 spot
hate to be a pessimest but i still think the knicks gunna finish last in the division this year

but i really like the idea of tryin to pick up another 1st round pick this year
cuz the way steph curry and ty lawson are playin there gunna pass rubio and jennings as far as draft stock so one of em is gunna drop into somebodys lap
(like marcus williams)

rubio just played his first game this year has been injured all year and he didnt make a shot (i bet he doesnt declare this year)

plus jennings is only averaging 5points and 3 a.ssists per game
 8 years ago '04        #4228
space
space
If a Knicks roster spot opens up this week with either Cuttino Mobley's retirement or the release of Stephon Marbury, president Donnie Walsh said the Knicks have two trade exceptions to use to obtain a shooting guard through a deal. The Knicks can trade the exception to another team for a player making the salary of what the trade exception is worth. It is believed the exception is in the $1 million range, which means the player would have to be making in the minimum-wage vicinity. Nevertheless, it gives the Knicks more options than signing a D-League shooting guard. On Dec. 15, teams can trade the rookie contracts of the players they drafted last summer. If a team is looking to shed one of its second-round picks or late first rounders, the Knicks would be in position to get that player. -- NY Post

feel kinda bad for Mobley, yeah good we get a roster spot for a younger, more athletic replacement (ala Ewing Jr. most likely) but still...wonder if they'll offer him some kind of job
 8 years ago '06        #4229
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
mobley didn't wanna be here, didnt you see the look on his face at the press conference?
 8 years ago '04        #4230
space
space
While banished from the Knicks, Stephon Marbury was pursued relentlessly by a pair of alleged Swiss bankers claiming to have connections to Real Madrid. Marbury, after discovering their intricate plot was a hoax, was considering turning over information to law-enforcement officials about the contact. The alleged investors, who identified themselves to The Post through phone calls and e-mails as working for Union Bank Suisse, gave their names and claimed they were trying to sign him to a multi-million dollar sponsorship contract that can be parlayed into a deal with the Real Madrid basketball club. Marbury said he returned calls and e-mails from the investors Saturday. "They're phonies, it's a hoax," said Marbury. ... Meanwhile, a representative of the alleged investors have called The Post, The a.ssociated Press and the The New York Times dozens of times over the past five days to promote their plan of Marbury playing for Real Madrid with a marketing deal worth 12 million Euros.-- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4231
space
space
The Knicks have other options, such as utilizing a trade exception for up to $1.4 million that they acquired in the offseason trade of Renaldo Balkman to Denver for a second-round pick. Portland guard Sergio Rodriguez ($1 million) asked for a trade earlier this season, but the Trail Blazers are giving strong indications to inquiring teams that they are considering only trades that upgrade the team's talent. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #4232
space
space
With a strict focus on maintaining salary-cap space in 2010, there aren't many viable options out there for Donnie Walsh to consider right now, other than Jerry Stackhouse, who is very much available. The Dallas Mavericks reportedly have given the disgruntled veteran permission to seek trade scenarios, and the Knicks - who are owned by Cablevision, which also owns Newsday - likely would offer Malik Rose's expiring contract for Stackhouse, who will make $7 million this season. But a league source indicated that with Stackhouse out with a heel injury, the Mavericks are in no hurry to make a move and likely will continue to field offers. -- Newsday

i did say Stackhouse would be a wildcard this year, his expiring contract is what we want, i just thought Curry would have been involved since that's what they wanted
 8 years ago '04        #4233
space
space
Patrick Ewing Jr. is joining the Knicks' D-League affiliate in Reno, and is expected to sign with the NBA team once the futures of Cuttino Mobley and Stephon Marbury are decided.

Mobley's possible retirement because of heart issues would create a roster spot for Ewing, who became an instant fan favorite during the preseason prior to his release.

Ewing Jr. is free to sign with any team, but he would prefer to play with the club that his father led to two NBA Finals in the 1990s.
 8 years ago '04        #4234
space
space
and with the 3 team trade that went down between Wash/Memph/NO

just putting it out there, we can trade Curry for Warrick
 8 years ago '04        #4235
space
space
Some NBA general managers are looking ahead to 2010 and speculating that the Knicks have already "locked up" both LeBron James and Chris Bosh.

"It's a total setup," said one general manager about James and Bosh joining forces in New York. By trading Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford, the Knicks have cleared substantial cap room for the summer of 2010, perhaps enough to offer two maximum contracts.

NBA general managers are notorious conspiracy theorists. But Bosh himself is taking all the talk in stride.

"You can't help but look at it," Bosh said. "But I'm the type of person where I don't get too far ahead of myself. If I get too far ahead of myself and start worrying about the future, I won't do what's best right now."

About the possibility of landing on the same team as James, Bosh said "playing together would be kind of surreal."
 8 years ago '04        #4236
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
Al Harrington was in beast mode tonight
 8 years ago '04        #4237
space
space
Al Harrington is enjoying his success with the Knicks and wants to be stay on with the club beyond the 2009-10 season if they sign LeBron James or any of the other members of the 2010 free agent class.

"It's impossible to play the game with only two players," he says. "They're going to need some other guys and I want to be one of those guys. The only thing I can do is control what I can control. We've got two seasons to show what we can do. It's a long time. It's amazing that people can talk about something that far ahead. I've never seen anything like that before in my life.''
 8 years ago '08        #4238
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,877 | Props total: 5595 5595
Wassup with lee? will we have to use a 6 man rotation?
 8 years ago '04        #4239
space
space
The Knicks are planning to waive Mobley today to open up a much-needed roster spot. Signing Patrick Ewing Jr. is an option, but not the only one. Walsh may wait to see if he can use one of his trade exceptions to land a shooting guard or make a 2-for-1 trade. Ewing is a small forward. Walsh could take a week before deciding. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4240
space
space
Cuttino Mobley, a Knick less than three weeks who never played a minute for the team, has decided to retire because of signs he has a potentially life-threatening heart disease, according to three people familiar with the situation. Mobley, a 12-year veteran with a career 16-point scoring average, will announce his retirement at a press conference today. The 33-year-old, who played most of his career with Houston and the Clippers, met with Knick president Donnie Walsh yesterday and informed him of his decision. After reviewing a battery of heart tests across the past two weeks, Mobley has been convinced he has symptoms for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, the disease that k!lled Hank Gathers and Reggie Lewis. -- NY Post
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
241 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
10 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Heartbreaking Reason Why Elderly Asian-Americans Ride the Bus to t..
28 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ebro calls Charlemagne a "Sambo"
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - United Airlines will charge extra fee for use of overhead bins
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
44 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy