New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4201
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
thats wassup, my n*gga BA-TOMB!!! get the start tonight
 12-02-2008, 06:22 PM         #4202
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope the knicks rain some 3's, me & my boy are playin a game where we smoke a bowl everytime we drain a tre.
 8 years ago '04        #4203
space
space
Cuttino Mobley may not ever play for the Knicks. He was in Los Angeles yesterday for heart tests with his career in jeopardy, and more tests will follow. Asked if Mobley will play this season, Walsh said, "I am not going to make any announcement. Legally, I wouldn't make the announcement." And he admitted he can use the roster spot. "It's always nice to have another player," Walsh said. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4204
space
space
With very few options at guard available, the Knicks likely will use the spot to either sign Patrick Ewing Jr. or perhaps leave it open to make a two-for-one trade. -- Newsday
 12-03-2008, 11:18 AM         #4205
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't stand roberson, the fu*kin guy can't play a lick of D & all he does is chuck up 3's. we cut p.e.2 & leave that bum on the team?
 8 years ago '06        #4206
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
thats wassup, my n*gga BA-TOMB!!! get the start tonight

BA-TOMBBBBBBbbbbb!!!

Breaking News : Dialogue Leaks from Walsh-Marbury Meeting

^^^ if that link aint workin...here's the link to the thread on RealGM^^^

(Things dont look good for StareBury)

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 12-04-2008 at 10:27 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #4207
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
lol... drunk ur a fool
 8 years ago '06        #4208
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
lol... drunk ur a fool
this thread needs some entertainment again.....i gotta start posting more...
 8 years ago '07        #4209
space
space
i mean times r hard bruh... poverty. gang violence. AIDS. world hunger. ppl getting shot in mumbai. isaac hayes and bernie mack die on the same weekend. we're officially in a recession. affirmative action is gonna be extinct now that barack is president. candace parker is marrying shelden williams. saigon, papoose, and dr dre's albums are forever in purgatory. DL hughley has a show on CNN. ugly and stupid ppl are having kids at an alarming rate. bush is finally admitting his faults. plaxico shooting himself in a club without an NY gun license.... and now steph isn't budging on a buyout.

times are real hard man. seriously.
 8 years ago '05        #4210
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,548 | Props total: 5313 5313
knicks looked sorry tonight...

like i said afew games ago yall shoulda enjoyed being over 500 because now the downward spiral has begun...

rest of the year im concentrating on the young guys lee nate and chandler

would love to hear an update on gallinari...

but most importantly we gotta start losing some games so were in position for

[pic - click to view]

oh and ive said it before ill say it again when are we gunna trade for brooklyns own charlie villanueva...
 8 years ago '07        #4211
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
knicks looked sorry tonight...

like i said afew games ago yall shoulda enjoyed being over 500 because now the downward spiral has begun...

rest of the year im concentrating on the young guys lee nate and chandler

would love to hear an update on gallinari...

but most importantly we gotta start losing some games so were in position for

[pic - click to view]

oh and ive said it before ill say it again when are we gunna trade for brooklyns own charlie villanueva...
ummm charlie v is just a younger al harrington (big dude w/ offense and a J but lacks D). so he wouldn't be really adding anything that we're missing. plus the bucks aint giving him up w/out something in return...
 12-04-2008, 09:04 AM         #4212
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F Jared Jeffries (fractured left fibula) was cleared this week to begin practicing. He is working on the side with Allan Houston to improve an inconsistent jumper and may be ready to play on Friday.

Oh OH.... H20 bout to get Jefferies jumper on, n*gga gone be nasty from three all season.
 8 years ago '06        #4213
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Jesus couldnt help JJ's jumper

but he is gunna fit well into this system as a High IQ big man who can play some DEFENSE!!!
 12-04-2008, 04:27 PM         #4214
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

we suck :(
 8 years ago '05        #4215
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
ummm charlie v is just a younger al harrington (big dude w/ offense and a J but lacks D). so he wouldn't be really adding anything that we're missing. plus the bucks aint giving him up w/out something in return...
didnt they trade for richard jefferson and draft joe alexander and luc richard mbah a moute?

they cant value him that high
 8 years ago '07        #4216
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
didnt they trade for richard jefferson and draft joe alexander and luc richard mbah a moute?

they cant value him that high
sh*t i forgot bout mbah a moute and he was on my fantasy team. i guess ur right. i guess he can be shopped.

but like i said b4 the "nyc native" quota should be 1 per 5 yrs... and after steph leaves BK n*ggas end up being banned completely from the team
 8 years ago '05        #4217
space
space
aight i promise this will be the last one of these typa posts all year because i cant come up with a better plan then this im sure...

oh and this is long so if you gunna bi*ch bout a long post dont read it...

I Am The Truth said:
sh*t i forgot bout mbah a moute and he was on my fantasy team. i guess ur right. i guess he can be shopped.

but like i said b4 the "nyc native" quota should be 1 per 5 yrs... and after steph leaves BK n*ggas end up being banned completely from the team
yeah but charlie is puttin up crazy numbers for his 20 minutes per game and still cant get burn
i mean seriously hes puttin up #'s
12.7 ppg 7.1rpg in 22 mpg

hows about nate dlee and jeffries for charlie v damon jones tyronn lue and milwalkees first rounder this year plus there 2nd rounder next year

now i kno yall are already to sh*t all over this deal
but trust me just watch...
were not gunna have enough capspace for lebron and bosh unless we move jeffries and curry

so if we were to dump curry for expiring contract and a 2009-10 2nd rounder we would have 4 draft picks this year and 4 next year

charlie v(resigned at 6-8per?) gallinari chandler the 8 draft picks(3 1st, 5 2nd) plus chris bosh and lebron james... (13 players for yall slow ones)

belive me this is better then any scenario you can come up with presuming the salary cap grows on the pace from the last few years

heres the best part
then the CBA expires after the 2010-11 season they will bargain for a much higher cap number and the knicks can resign all the young guys :dancingcool:

btw there all young guys oldest players on the squad IN 2010 would be 26 (charlie v and chris bosh) lebron would be 25 chandler would be 23

and gallinari would be a "vet" on the team at 21
sounds like many years of players together in their primes ?

since i promised yall this is my last post like this all year imma just show yall the projected 2010 lineup

PG Brandon Jennings or Ty Lawson (mil 09 1st rd)
SG Wilson Chandler
SF Lebron James
PF Chris Bosh
C Hasheem Thabeet (nyk 09 1st rd)

bench is as follows
Charlie V Gallinari Greivis Vasquez ( nyk 09 2nd rd) Taj Gibson ( den 09 2nd rd)
Derrick Favors (2010 nyk 1st rd) Sharron Collins (2010 nyk 2nd rd) danny green (2010 mil 2nd rd) stanley robinson(2010 edcurry 2nd rd)

yeah this works btw dont gotta check me out and fu*k you if u dont think this squad isnt ready for dynasty status
 8 years ago '04        #4218
space
space
wow, now that's what you call a HUGE reach

neway, on more realistic apporoaches, couldn't post this up because bx was acting up all day

Marbury might get bought out next week and Mobley might end up retiring as soon as Monday....2 rosters up, one name that's def. gonna get a spot is PE2.0 the other spot will go to a shooter, either H20 or recently cut Spur Desmon Farmer

notes for tonight's game, Josh Smith is back for the Hawks tonight and no word yet if Jefferies is coming back tonight..just yet
 8 years ago '04        #4219
space
space
that's what the fu*k i'm talking about....Jefferies off the bench and got us back in it....in 3 minutes, 3 bounds and 2 a.ssist
 8 years ago '06        #4220
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
JJSlim looked good in his return....but its obvious he aint ready just yet....the knicks are very short-handed right now...they are under-manned and need to get healthy...

they need to just rid themselves of marbury...bring ew2 back to the Knicks and get some fresh legs back into these games...

i dont mind losing right now, but we cant continue to play these guys 40+ minutes a game..its gunna hurt down the stretch...just get some healthy bodies in, and the rest will take care of itself...

*when this team is finally HEALTHY, we honestly will make some noise...i have no doubt in my mind....but we NEED fresh legs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
124 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
279 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Yall better lower them expectations: Scorpio Isn’t Trying To Compete with High..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kobe A.D. ID (my colorway) Your thoughts......
21 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy