New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown coming for that spot
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2008, 11:55 AM         #4161
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
and the way lebron was talkin at the press conference last night, he seemed receptive about being in NY. maybe i'm lookin too much into it but things actually seem possible for 2010.

:welcome: to NY
I was thinkin that too, he couldnt even look into the camera, i think hes coming to the garden.

Imagine Bron & anyone of the other 09/10 free agents...
 8 years ago '07        #4162
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
 Flavor Flav said:
I was thinkin that too, he couldnt even look into the camera, i think hes coming to the garden.

Imagine Bron & anyone of the other 09/10 free agents...
what if (in addition to bron) we got amare and nash back together w/ d'antoni in '10???

on another note u have to realize that our 2009 draft pick is verrrry important. we don't wanna invest in another SF if we already have WC, danilo, JJ, and we're going after bron.

investing in a big man (blake grififn, hasheem thabeet), an efficient SG, or a very young/good backup (rubio, jennings or even duhon) is important at sending a message of the positions we want to fill and not fill.

can't help but think that whether its bron or not, ppl will wanna play for us in 2010.
 8 years ago '05        #4163
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 5289 5289
dayum no one likes curry more then me but they obviously gotta clear his cap room... and that trade hak and j crittenton is awesome but the cap numbers dont match at all wed have to get antoine walker also

but critt is a perfect fit plus hes got huge upside

oh and lebron is coming in 2010 like my avy has said forever

plus chris bosh and if nash feels like takin a huge paycut for a ship he can run the squad...

if we dump curry we can resign lee for like 7-8 mil nate for 4 reup duhon or crittenton for 5 mil we will still have danilo and wilson under contract

we draft thabeet and a point guard prospect with the knicks 2nd rounder (sharron collins all day) and the best player available with the nuggets 2nd rounder

those guys plus lebron bosh and nash is gunna be championships for years
 8 years ago '06        #4164
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,331 | Props total: 1295 1295
ooooooooooo baby
Last Place here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cooter:
 8 years ago '06        #4165
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
first of all....Happy Thanksgiving bi*ches!!!

went to the game against the Cavs tuesday night....well...i went to the game, but i didnt get in...LMAO

bout some LEMON a.ss tickets for $100 a piece off a scalper outside...shyt was fake, but i ended up sellin em to 2 dumbass euro's outside the garden for $125 a pop...LMAO

met Jay-Z outside the garden b4 the game....took the funniest pictured wit him on my camera phone, but of course i lost my phone later on in the night

to cap off my night i got a $100 summons at the subway station when my MetroCard wouldnt swipe, i hopped the railing...and of course, whos waiting on the other side?....but an undercover

long story short...worst night eva...

*best part was singing "Thriller" @ Hawaiin Tropic wit my boy Lynch and all them badass chicks...guess Tuesday night is kareokee night at the Tropic..lol*
 11-27-2008, 07:02 PM         #4166
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
first of all....Happy Thanksgiving bi*ches!!!

went to the game against the Cavs tuesday night....well...i went to the game, but i didnt get in...LMAO

bout some LEMON a.ss tickets for $100 a piece off a scalper outside...shyt was fake, but i ended up sellin em to 2 dumbass euro's outside the garden for $125 a pop...LMAO

met Jay-Z outside the garden b4 the game....took the funniest pictured wit him on my camera phone, but of course i lost my phone later on in the night

to cap off my night i got a $100 summons at the subway station when my MetroCard wouldnt swipe, i hopped the railing...and of course, whos waiting on the other side?....but an undercover

long story short...worst night eva...

*best part was singing "Thriller" @ Hawaiin Tropic wit my boy Lynch and all them badass chicks...guess Tuesday night is kareokee night at the Tropic..lol*
Sorry to hear all that fam. All those things can be replaced, homie!! stay up.
 11-27-2008, 07:09 PM         #4167
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quentin Richardson burns within over Stephon Marbury

[Quentin Richardson burns within over Stephon Marbury
BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Thursday, November 27th 2008, 1:55 AM

Antonelli/News
"I don't pay attention to (Stephon) because I don't look at him as a teammate anyway," Quentin Richardson said Wednesday.

Related News
Articles
Marbury one Steph from gone
Pistons punish Knicks at the Palace
AUBURN HILLS - The locker-room revolt against Stephon Marbury became official Wednesday night when Quentin Richardson criticized the veteran point guard for refusing to play against the Pistons and saying of Marbury, "I don't look at him as a teammate."

Marbury declined to play in a 110-96 loss to the Detroit Pistons despite the Knicks having just two healthy guards, Chris Duhon and Anthony Roberson. Mike D'Antoni started the night with nine available players, including Jerome James, who hasn't played this season.

Wilson Chandler was ejected in the final minute of the third quarter, and Richardson played despite injuring his left forearm. X-rays taken after the game were negative, as were Richardson's views on Marbury.

"He hasn't played with us all year," Richardson added. "Regardless of what you have going on with the organization or what you have going on with your coach or whatever. You're not going to allow your teammates to be left out there the way we were basically being left out there.

"This is directed at us regardless if you're trying to stick it to whoever you're trying to stick it to. At the end of the day we're shorthanded, people are hurt. Once again, I don't pay attention to (Stephon) because I don't look at him as a teammate anyway."

Richardson and Marbury have been long-time adversaries dating back three seasons ago when they nearly fought after a practice. The trouble started when Marbury criticized the Knicks' performance in a loss to the Lakers. Marbury didn't play in that game either.

Richardson and Marbury have kept their distance in recent years but Richardson couldn't hide his disgust this time, especially since Marbury refused to play against Milwaukee on Friday when the Knicks had just seven available players.

"Right now, he's the furthest thing from my mind," said Richardson. "We got a pretty good thing going. I'm trying to hold on to that. He's not trying to be part of this team. He's voiced that. That's what it is. So why would I waste my time thinking about him."
I dont think Marbury will be on another team. Who will take a risk on him?
 8 years ago '05        #4168
space
space
not true marbury will sign with a contender for a vet minimum contract within a week of his release...
 8 years ago '05        #4169
space
space
i got a question for yall if we were to sign lebron and another max player who would you like it to be... if ya want throw in your 09 draft choice

personally i think lebron and bosh with thabeet would be the best combo

because bosh can spread the floor out give lebron space to drive and thabeet looks like a 1 man wrecking crew on defense

once lebron is driving to the hole yall all know its unstoppable but if he had a huge guy like thabeet there to dump/lob it to or bosh wide open for a 15 footer when all the d collapses on him it would be absolutley unstoppable

all we would need is unselfish guards who can hit threes and play nasty d

and plus yall kno we could run the biggest lineup of all time with that squad(obviously not starting this lineup but it would defenitly work with danilo and lebrons passing no problem)

lebron running point chandler at the 2 danilo at the 3 bosh at the 4 thabeet at center

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 11-28-2008 at 02:48 AM..
 11-28-2008, 07:57 AM         #4170
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron, Wade & Bosh , oh wait that's my fantasy team in live.
 8 years ago '06        #4171
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Bx_bomberz said:
i got a question for yall if we were to sign lebron and another max player who would you like it to be... if ya want throw in your 09 draft choice

personally i think lebron and bosh with thabeet would be the best combo

because bosh can spread the floor out give lebron space to drive and thabeet looks like a 1 man wrecking crew on defense

once lebron is driving to the hole yall all know its unstoppable but if he had a huge guy like thabeet there to dump/lob it to or bosh wide open for a 15 footer when all the d collapses on him it would be absolutley unstoppable

all we would need is unselfish guards who can hit threes and play nasty d

and plus yall kno we could run the biggest lineup of all time with that squad(obviously not starting this lineup but it would defenitly work with danilo and lebrons passing no problem)

lebron running point chandler at the 2 danilo at the 3 bosh at the 4 thabeet at center
im DRuNk 24/7, and i approve this post....
 8 years ago '07        #4172
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
im DRuNk 24/7, and i approve this post....
2nd that but i think we'll end up w/ amare and his mike d connection. but lebron, bosh, and thabeet is prob the best combo... idk what PGs we tack on if we get bron and bosh...

worst case scenario- (pessimistically cynical)
amare, mike redd, duhon (resigned for another 10 mil 2 yr deal as starting PG), blake griffin, and some left over money

best case scenario- (optimistically ideal)
bron, bosh, thabeet, duhon, sergio rodriguez/rubio, tyson chandler/amir johnson
 8 years ago '08        #4173
GoldBluded 476 heat pts476
space
space
$15,066 | Props total: 11810 11810
Yo can the true knicks fans please come in this thread and rep ur team cause i know in 2010 when we get Lebron mad dudes is gonna be hoppin on the bandwagon. In 2010 imma bump this thread and if you aint in here and you all of a sudden reppin the knicks you a bandwagon a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '07        #4174
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Mr. K said:
Yo can the true knicks fans please come in this thread and rep ur team cause i know in 2010 when we get Lebron mad dudes is gonna be hoppin on the bandwagon. In 2010 imma bump this thread and if you aint in here and you all of a sudden reppin the knicks you a bandwagon a.ss n*gga.
why the fukk do n*ggaz need a thread to validate if they true knicks fan...To be honest imma show u wat a true knick fan wud say "fu*k Lebron until he's in that blue and orange he's an enemy"
 11-29-2008, 03:27 PM         #4175
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga shut up...
 8 years ago '07        #4176
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,050 | Props total: 6 6
always rep the hometown team

but wtf can i say......when knicks look like they finally might make the playoffs they trade away there top 2 scorers for more cap space, when in 2010, nothing is even certain.............as a knicks fan...fukk the knicks

ill still watch on MSG tho
 8 years ago '08        #4177
Future 43 heat pts43
space
space
$33,886 | Props total: 869 869
wtf are ya knick fans excited bout? james aint gonna win fu*king ships when he gets to new york. they need better players around him. all u acting right now like he comes to new york and gon start winning mvps and ships!
 11-29-2008, 03:35 PM         #4178
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just curious if you do bump nthis thread and all the people who "claim" they like the knicks now start to like other teams what would be the point of the thread???
 11-29-2008, 03:37 PM         #4179
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love the knicks but am definitely not getting my hopes up for lebron

if it happens cool but im not betting on it
 8 years ago '07        #4180
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$38,431 | Props total: 2369 2369
props to u,if u can remember,and can find this thread and bump it in 2010
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
89 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
76 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
363 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Talk Is Cheap (Feat. Aaliyah & Static Major) (CDQ)
24 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy