New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Yo GTFO out my way...oh my bad bro
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD hair so bad he got ppl trying to help
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4141
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
Nineteen months. That is how long you can expect to hear speculation about Steve Nash winding up with the New York Knicks. Nash already had an off-season home in New York, participated in Manhattan soccer leagues and has a love for a city that can foster his filmmaking and satisfy his cultural interests. Then Mike D'Antoni, and the system that fit Nash, went to New York, leaving him grappling for a way to thrive with a new coach and in a new offense. The latest fuel for the speculation came Friday, when the Knicks made two trades that cleared $27 million in salaries for 2010 free agency. It's not difficult to see that the Knicks could court several high-profile players, including Nash, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Dirk Nowitzki and Joe Johnson. "It's fun for fans and media," said Nash, who said he wants to play two more seasons after his Suns contract expires in 2010. "As players, it's the most idiotic thing in the world to think about two years from now." -- Arizona Republic
 8 years ago '06        #4142
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
isnt it great to finally see the Knicks doing something right? Something that other teams and players across the league are actually talking about, and finally giving us some respect.

regardless of what you think about the trades, the personel, the coach and the front office.......we finally bringing basketball back to ny

people are talking...

have you not started to see the interest level in the knicks starting to rise???

btw...

-we know who the "true" knick fans are on this board-
 8 years ago '06        #4143
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,331 | Props total: 1295 1295
:sporty56:
 8 years ago '07        #4144
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,882 | Props total: 164 164
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
isnt it great to finally see the Knicks doing something right? Something that other teams and players across the league are actually talking about, and finally giving us some respect.

regardless of what you think about the trades, the personel, the coach and the front office.......we finally bringing basketball back to ny

people are talking...

have you not started to see the interest level in the knicks starting to rise???

btw...

-we know who the "true" knick fans are on this board-

*** bumps hov... 'alllow us to reintroduce ourselves...." ***
 8 years ago '04        #4145
space
space
Cuttino Mobley has failed the physical administered after he and Tim Thomas were traded to New York in exchange for Zach Randolph and Mardy Collins.

The delay was earlier described as a "paperwork" matter but it was revealed that the Knicks were investigating concerns about the condition of Mobley's heart.

Mobley will meet with another doctor on Tuesday.

The Knicks are not expected to void the deal. A team may waive the requirement that a player pass his physical to complete a trade.

Zach Randolph and Mardy Collins were forced to sit out Monday's game waiting for the trade to become final.
 11-25-2008, 09:52 AM         #4146
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nash & lebron in blue & orange... imagine...
 8 years ago '04        #4147
space
space
The trade that would send Zach Randolph to the Clippers in order to create much-needed salary-cap space for the Knicks was on hold Monday night because the Knicks had yet to complete Cuttino Mobley's physical. Both sides believe that the deal will be completed at some point today. However, an NBA.com report said that the Knicks were concerned about an undisclosed condition that they discovered during Mobley's physical. Mobley's first NBA team, the Houston Rockets, had raised concerns about Mobley's heart but they still signed him to a six-year, $31 million deal in 2000. Yesterday, neither Mobley nor Tim Thomas was available for practice and the Knicks indicated that they were finalizing the paperwork on the trade. The Knicks still have the option of waiving Mobley's physical, and it is doubtful that the deal will be rescinded because the Knicks' top priority was to acquire two players whose contracts expire after next season. If anything, Knicks president Donnie Walsh may be looking for additional compensation - perhaps a first-round pick - from the Clippers in order to sign off on the trade. -- NY Daily News
 11-25-2008, 10:28 AM         #4148
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for some reason... i dont mind us being the underdog.
i just hope he knows what hes doing.
 8 years ago '04        #4149
space
space
Al Harrington, Tim Thomas and, most importantly, Cuttino Mobley are practicing with the Knicks on Tuesday.

Mobley did not pass his physical on Monday, which put the Zach Randolph for Mobley and Thomas trade in jeopardy.

Donnie Walsh has until 6:30 on Tuesday to sign off on the trade.

so in a few hours, either the deal is off and the Red Nose G-Unit Loving T.O. Wannabe bi*ch goes back to LA or Walsh hustles a Clipper draft pick and keeps them
 8 years ago '04        #4150
space
space
done deal...no draft pick and Black Rudolph will play tonight not Mobley
 8 years ago '04        #4151
space
space
our starting 5 for the night (for those outside NY or can't watch cause of work)

C - Lee
PF - Harrington
SF - Richardson
SG - Robinson
PG - Duhon

damn, as i'm writing this sh*t, they switched it up, Harrington coming off the bench now and Chandler gonna start.

as far as Jefferies coming back, they just announced that they are removing his protective boot off during the upcoming weekend, so he should be taking REAL practice by next week.
 8 years ago '05        #4152
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 5289 5289
awful game tonight looked like sh*t

goddamn shame we dont got our draft pick this year
 8 years ago '04        #4153
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
Damn shame tonight.. hopefully Chandler can pick it up in the next game.. was he on Lebron?
 11-25-2008, 10:08 PM         #4154
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
awful game tonight looked like sh*t

goddamn shame we dont got our draft pick this year
What? please tell me we got a 2009 draft pick?
 8 years ago '05        #4155
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 5289 5289
 cpalmer1 said:
What? please tell me we got a 2009 draft pick?
technically utah has it but its protected if the pick is 21 or lower its ours

so basically the hasheem thabeet movement is still alive and kicking

fu*k a ricky rubio/ jennings... i really like duhon running the point

n this is coming from someone who hates duke and hated duhon in college but i gotta say this dude must have a great work ethic because i cant get over how much better hes gotten
 8 years ago '06        #4156
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 Bx_bomberz said:
technically utah has it but its protected if the pick is 21 or lower its ours

so basically the hasheem thabeet movement is still alive and kicking

fu*k a ricky rubio/ jennings... i really like duhon running the point

n this is coming from someone who hates duke and hated duhon in college but i gotta say this dude must have a great work ethic because i cant get over how much better hes gotten
we have our pick this year

utah has our 2010 pick

rubioooooooooo :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #4157
space
space
Brick by brick, the Grizzlies have dropped three straight games and seven of their past eight. The team's lack of outside shooting has coach Marc Iavaroni in constant conversations with general manager Chris Wallace about a possible solution, including a trade. "He has concerns with our team's shooting," Wallace said of Iavaroni. "I do as well. Whether it can be upgraded in the short term remains to be seen. "Now, we're at a period in the NBA where teams are looking at doing deals more than they are in October and (earlier in) November. Who knows what could occur?" The Grizzlies' resources for acquiring a shooter may be limited, however, given their reluctance to disrupt their core group and contractual barriers. Second-year guard Javaris Crittenton has been the odd man out in the Grizzlies' backcourt and someone involved in past trade discussions. Conventional wisdom suggests Crittenton and forward Hakim Warrick, who the Griz didn't offer a contract extension, could be trade bait. -- Memphis Commercial Appeal

numbers match, we could get either 1 or both for Curry...Warrick is expiring and Crittenton is making only about 3-4 mill this and next season combined
 8 years ago '04        #4158
space
space
Cuttino Mobley is not out of the woods, as a Knicks official said Mobley will undergo further tests on his heart in the next few days. He was not at the Garden last night; his plane from Boston was delayed. Knicks president Donnie Walsh said Mobley won't play the rest of the week. Asked if Mobley may not play this season, Walsh alarmingly said, "I don't know that. We're taking the right precautions." By waiving the physical, the Knicks allowed Zach Randolph and Mardy Collins to head to the Clippers and showed this trade was much more about future cap space for LeBron James than adding Mobley and Tim Thomas to the roster - a trade agreed upon Friday. As Walsh said, "We're still happy with the trade." -- NY Post
 8 years ago '07        #4159
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Brick by brick, the Grizzlies have dropped three straight games and seven of their past eight. The team's lack of outside shooting has coach Marc Iavaroni in constant conversations with general manager Chris Wallace about a possible solution, including a trade. "He has concerns with our team's shooting," Wallace said of Iavaroni. "I do as well. Whether it can be upgraded in the short term remains to be seen. "Now, we're at a period in the NBA where teams are looking at doing deals more than they are in October and (earlier in) November. Who knows what could occur?" The Grizzlies' resources for acquiring a shooter may be limited, however, given their reluctance to disrupt their core group and contractual barriers. Second-year guard Javaris Crittenton has been the odd man out in the Grizzlies' backcourt and someone involved in past trade discussions. Conventional wisdom suggests Crittenton and forward Hakim Warrick, who the Griz didn't offer a contract extension, could be trade bait. -- Memphis Commercial Appeal

numbers match, we could get either 1 or both for Curry...Warrick is expiring and Crittenton is making only about 3-4 mill this and next season combined
warrick can potentially help our inside w/ his shot blocking presence but gives us more of a front court log jam. javaris ain't a bad look, he could fill in nicely considering nate will be out for a min
 8 years ago '07        #4160
space
space
and the way lebron was talkin at the press conference last night, he seemed receptive about being in NY. maybe i'm lookin too much into it but things actually seem possible for 2010.

:welcome: to NY
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
155 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
160 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
358 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brinda Spencer
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy