New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 129
Image(s) inside Even Time Magazine Is Covering The Kendrick Bodying Drake Story
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
Video inside Mar 25 - Donald Trump's Presidency Effectively Over After Repeal Failure
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 96
Video inside Porsha from Real House Wives of ATL Booty out in Jamaica
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
The reason why there are so many baby mommas out here today
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #4141
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 520 520
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
isnt it great to finally see the Knicks doing something right? Something that other teams and players across the league are actually talking about, and finally giving us some respect.

regardless of what you think about the trades, the personel, the coach and the front office.......we finally bringing basketball back to ny

people are talking...

have you not started to see the interest level in the knicks starting to rise???





btw...

-we know who the "true" knick fans are on this board-


*** bumps hov... 'alllow us to reintroduce ourselves...." ***
 8 years ago '04        #4142
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Cuttino Mobley has failed the physical administered after he and Tim Thomas were traded to New York in exchange for Zach Randolph and Mardy Collins.

The delay was earlier described as a "paperwork" matter but it was revealed that the Knicks were investigating concerns about the condition of Mobley's heart.

Mobley will meet with another doctor on Tuesday.

The Knicks are not expected to void the deal. A team may waive the requirement that a player pass his physical to complete a trade.

Zach Randolph and Mardy Collins were forced to sit out Monday's game waiting for the trade to become final.
 11-25-2008, 08:52 AM         #4143
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nash & lebron in blue & orange... imagine...
 8 years ago '04        #4144
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
The trade that would send Zach Randolph to the Clippers in order to create much-needed salary-cap space for the Knicks was on hold Monday night because the Knicks had yet to complete Cuttino Mobley's physical. Both sides believe that the deal will be completed at some point today. However, an NBA.com report said that the Knicks were concerned about an undisclosed condition that they discovered during Mobley's physical. Mobley's first NBA team, the Houston Rockets, had raised concerns about Mobley's heart but they still signed him to a six-year, $31 million deal in 2000. Yesterday, neither Mobley nor Tim Thomas was available for practice and the Knicks indicated that they were finalizing the paperwork on the trade. The Knicks still have the option of waiving Mobley's physical, and it is doubtful that the deal will be rescinded because the Knicks' top priority was to acquire two players whose contracts expire after next season. If anything, Knicks president Donnie Walsh may be looking for additional compensation - perhaps a first-round pick - from the Clippers in order to sign off on the trade. -- NY Daily News
 11-25-2008, 09:28 AM         #4145
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for some reason... i dont mind us being the underdog.
i just hope he knows what hes doing.
 8 years ago '04        #4146
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Al Harrington, Tim Thomas and, most importantly, Cuttino Mobley are practicing with the Knicks on Tuesday.

Mobley did not pass his physical on Monday, which put the Zach Randolph for Mobley and Thomas trade in jeopardy.

Donnie Walsh has until 6:30 on Tuesday to sign off on the trade.

so in a few hours, either the deal is off and the Red Nose G-Unit Loving T.O. Wannabe bi*ch goes back to LA or Walsh hustles a Clipper draft pick and keeps them
 8 years ago '04        #4147
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
done deal...no draft pick and Black Rudolph will play tonight not Mobley
 8 years ago '04        #4148
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
our starting 5 for the night (for those outside NY or can't watch cause of work)

C - Lee
PF - Harrington
SF - Richardson
SG - Robinson
PG - Duhon

damn, as i'm writing this sh*t, they switched it up, Harrington coming off the bench now and Chandler gonna start.

as far as Jefferies coming back, they just announced that they are removing his protective boot off during the upcoming weekend, so he should be taking REAL practice by next week.
 8 years ago '05        #4149
Bx_Bomberz 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$14,801 | Props total: 7796 7796
awful game tonight looked like sh*t

goddamn shame we dont got our draft pick this year
 8 years ago '04        #4150
Artifacts 
space
avatar space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 1 1
Damn shame tonight.. hopefully Chandler can pick it up in the next game.. was he on Lebron?
 11-25-2008, 09:08 PM         #4151
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
awful game tonight looked like sh*t

goddamn shame we dont got our draft pick this year
What? please tell me we got a 2009 draft pick?
 8 years ago '05        #4152
Bx_Bomberz 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$14,801 | Props total: 7796 7796
 cpalmer1 said:
What? please tell me we got a 2009 draft pick?
technically utah has it but its protected if the pick is 21 or lower its ours

so basically the hasheem thabeet movement is still alive and kicking

fu*k a ricky rubio/ jennings... i really like duhon running the point

n this is coming from someone who hates duke and hated duhon in college but i gotta say this dude must have a great work ethic because i cant get over how much better hes gotten
 8 years ago '06        #4153
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,387 | Props total: 67 67
 Bx_bomberz said:
technically utah has it but its protected if the pick is 21 or lower its ours

so basically the hasheem thabeet movement is still alive and kicking

fu*k a ricky rubio/ jennings... i really like duhon running the point

n this is coming from someone who hates duke and hated duhon in college but i gotta say this dude must have a great work ethic because i cant get over how much better hes gotten
we have our pick this year

utah has our 2010 pick

rubioooooooooo :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #4154
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Brick by brick, the Grizzlies have dropped three straight games and seven of their past eight. The team's lack of outside shooting has coach Marc Iavaroni in constant conversations with general manager Chris Wallace about a possible solution, including a trade. "He has concerns with our team's shooting," Wallace said of Iavaroni. "I do as well. Whether it can be upgraded in the short term remains to be seen. "Now, we're at a period in the NBA where teams are looking at doing deals more than they are in October and (earlier in) November. Who knows what could occur?" The Grizzlies' resources for acquiring a shooter may be limited, however, given their reluctance to disrupt their core group and contractual barriers. Second-year guard Javaris Crittenton has been the odd man out in the Grizzlies' backcourt and someone involved in past trade discussions. Conventional wisdom suggests Crittenton and forward Hakim Warrick, who the Griz didn't offer a contract extension, could be trade bait. -- Memphis Commercial Appeal


numbers match, we could get either 1 or both for Curry...Warrick is expiring and Crittenton is making only about 3-4 mill this and next season combined
 8 years ago '04        #4155
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Cuttino Mobley is not out of the woods, as a Knicks official said Mobley will undergo further tests on his heart in the next few days. He was not at the Garden last night; his plane from Boston was delayed. Knicks president Donnie Walsh said Mobley won't play the rest of the week. Asked if Mobley may not play this season, Walsh alarmingly said, "I don't know that. We're taking the right precautions." By waiving the physical, the Knicks allowed Zach Randolph and Mardy Collins to head to the Clippers and showed this trade was much more about future cap space for LeBron James than adding Mobley and Tim Thomas to the roster - a trade agreed upon Friday. As Walsh said, "We're still happy with the trade." -- NY Post
 8 years ago '07        #4156
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 520 520
 Born_Loser said:
Brick by brick, the Grizzlies have dropped three straight games and seven of their past eight. The team's lack of outside shooting has coach Marc Iavaroni in constant conversations with general manager Chris Wallace about a possible solution, including a trade. "He has concerns with our team's shooting," Wallace said of Iavaroni. "I do as well. Whether it can be upgraded in the short term remains to be seen. "Now, we're at a period in the NBA where teams are looking at doing deals more than they are in October and (earlier in) November. Who knows what could occur?" The Grizzlies' resources for acquiring a shooter may be limited, however, given their reluctance to disrupt their core group and contractual barriers. Second-year guard Javaris Crittenton has been the odd man out in the Grizzlies' backcourt and someone involved in past trade discussions. Conventional wisdom suggests Crittenton and forward Hakim Warrick, who the Griz didn't offer a contract extension, could be trade bait. -- Memphis Commercial Appeal


numbers match, we could get either 1 or both for Curry...Warrick is expiring and Crittenton is making only about 3-4 mill this and next season combined
warrick can potentially help our inside w/ his shot blocking presence but gives us more of a front court log jam. javaris ain't a bad look, he could fill in nicely considering nate will be out for a min
 8 years ago '07        #4157
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 520 520
and the way lebron was talkin at the press conference last night, he seemed receptive about being in NY. maybe i'm lookin too much into it but things actually seem possible for 2010.

:welcome: to NY
 11-26-2008, 10:55 AM         #4158
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
and the way lebron was talkin at the press conference last night, he seemed receptive about being in NY. maybe i'm lookin too much into it but things actually seem possible for 2010.

:welcome: to NY
I was thinkin that too, he couldnt even look into the camera, i think hes coming to the garden.

Imagine Bron & anyone of the other 09/10 free agents...
 8 years ago '07        #4159
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 520 520
 Flavor Flav said:
I was thinkin that too, he couldnt even look into the camera, i think hes coming to the garden.

Imagine Bron & anyone of the other 09/10 free agents...
what if (in addition to bron) we got amare and nash back together w/ d'antoni in '10???

on another note u have to realize that our 2009 draft pick is verrrry important. we don't wanna invest in another SF if we already have WC, danilo, JJ, and we're going after bron.

investing in a big man (blake grififn, hasheem thabeet), an efficient SG, or a very young/good backup (rubio, jennings or even duhon) is important at sending a message of the positions we want to fill and not fill.

can't help but think that whether its bron or not, ppl will wanna play for us in 2010.
 8 years ago '05        #4160
Bx_Bomberz 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$14,801 | Props total: 7796 7796
dayum no one likes curry more then me but they obviously gotta clear his cap room... and that trade hak and j crittenton is awesome but the cap numbers dont match at all wed have to get antoine walker also

but critt is a perfect fit plus hes got huge upside

oh and lebron is coming in 2010 like my avy has said forever

plus chris bosh and if nash feels like takin a huge paycut for a ship he can run the squad...

if we dump curry we can resign lee for like 7-8 mil nate for 4 reup duhon or crittenton for 5 mil we will still have danilo and wilson under contract

we draft thabeet and a point guard prospect with the knicks 2nd rounder (sharron collins all day) and the best player available with the nuggets 2nd rounder

those guys plus lebron bosh and nash is gunna be championships for years
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
47 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
200 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Yoooo, If You Like Tiddy Milk....
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Gamestop Be Like .....
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
#LPN: Gina_Montanaa
20 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Damn.. 50 and DJ Khaled taking pictures together now
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy