New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Offered Plea Deal In Shank Case
9 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
99 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-21-2008, 10:12 PM         #4121
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we looked horrible
I think I'm sick
damn what if, Lebron says no.
 8 years ago '05        #4122
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,546 | Props total: 5311 5311
they looked terrible tonight because everynight they cant hit threes they have looked terrible im not sweating it... wilson and nate were thowing up bricks left and right

plus if you really think about it anygame where malik rose plays a ton of minutes were gunna get sh*t on

tonights game just reminded me of how fu*kING TERRIBLE Q Rich is...

at steph not playing with 8 men on the active roster...

and stop it with this trade marbs talk we are gunna cut his whole salary off the books after this season... my favorite part of the knicks games are lookin at him in a suit with that stupid tat on his head he always got a look on his face like he just walked in on his mom gettin a train run on her... its like the knicks with a little comic relief seriously how great would it be if he dont play 1 minute the whole year

ill say it before and ill say it again if we dont throw tons of money at d lee and nate and acquire abunch of rookie contracts in the next 2 seasons we will have enough money to sign Dwade and Lebron in 2010

as for the actual players were getting... personally im very pleased

cuttino mobley is a better 3 point shooter then jamal and he doesnt k!ll the ball movement like jamal and defensively its not even close

tim thomas is an incredibly versatile big guy plus he has already played well for dantoni and his system and hes strong enough to bang in the low post expect him and harrington to see the lions share of the center minutes

harrington is a great fit for this style of play dont forget his numbers are all fu*ked up this year because 1 his knee was busted and 2 he was in nelsons doghouse expect harrington to be an 18 / 8 type of player and give alot of bigger centers all sorts of fits when were on offense
 8 years ago '07        #4123
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
1) wtf... horrible loss... Davidson could beat the bucks w/out mike redd. fu*k a bogut.

2) we're lottery bound now without a doubt. donnie needs to work on getting us back our first round picks from utah for 09 and def 2010. that 2010 class is will be sooo nice. and fu*k a tom gugliotta.

3) i have no prob w/ us freeing up cap space but damn, donnie could've dealt them later for better, expiring contracts. i'm trusting walsh but i hope this sh*t don't backfire.

4) word is steph was approached by d'antoni tonight bout playing 30-35 min but declined. later he said "they're moving in another direction and i'm not in the team's plans so that's it" ....thats some G sh*t by steph. gotta laugh at that.

5) steph and eddy both might be the next to go.

6) oh yeah. drunk... i'm officially on the "tank for rubio" bandwagon. unless maybe brandon jennings, kemba walker (sleep on him if u want), or lance stephenson drop in our laps.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 11-22-2008 at 12:50 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #4124
space
space
so i was just watching nba fastbreak and jalen rose just said

"i have very credible sources that say that lebron james and chris bosh plan to sign with the knicks in 2010"

gotta admit i almost creamed my pants when i heard it
 8 years ago '07        #4125
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
they looked terrible tonight because everynight they cant hit threes they have looked terrible im not sweating it... wilson and nate were thowing up bricks left and right

plus if you really think about it anygame where malik rose plays a ton of minutes were gunna get sh*t on

tonights game just reminded me of how fu*kING TERRIBLE Q Rich is...

at steph not playing with 8 men on the active roster...

and stop it with this trade marbs talk we are gunna cut his whole salary off the books after this season... my favorite part of the knicks games are lookin at him in a suit with that stupid tat on his head he always got a look on his face like he just walked in on his mom gettin a train run on her... its like the knicks with a little comic relief seriously how great would it be if he dont play 1 minute the whole year

ill say it before and ill say it again if we dont throw tons of money at d lee and nate and acquire abunch of rookie contracts in the next 2 seasons we will have enough money to sign Dwade and Lebron in 2010

as for the actual players were getting... personally im very pleased

cuttino mobley is a better 3 point shooter then jamal and he doesnt k!ll the ball movement like jamal and defensively its not even close

tim thomas is an incredibly versatile big guy plus he has already played well for dantoni and his system and hes strong enough to bang in the low post expect him and harrington to see the lions share of the center minutes

harrington is a great fit for this style of play dont forget his numbers are all fu*ked up this year because 1 his knee was busted and 2 he was in nelsons doghouse expect harrington to be an 18 / 8 type of player and give alot of bigger centers all sorts of fits when were on offense
i think d lee and nate will both get a good contract for next yr or d lee will be shipped out w/ eddy curry is some upcoming deal.

we all know eddy is gone, its just a matter of when. hopefully d lee can keep grinding on the boards, fill in for zbo, and stick around.

we'll see how the new 3 will do in the system. should be interesting, i'll give em a chance. we just need to pick up slack on interior D and rebounding....

and damn who's gonna score now???? **paging quentin richardson... n*gga get ur shot back ASAP***
 8 years ago '07        #4126
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
so i was just watching nba fastbreak and jalen rose just said

"i have very credible sources that say that lebron james and chris bosh plan to sign with the knicks in 2010"

gotta admit i almost creamed my pants when i heard it
**on the inside** :dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcoo l:

i'd paint my car orange and blue if that happened.... by hand... with a paint brush.

but no way i'm gettin my hopes up yet.... my motto is to be pessimistic so i'm never disappointed. damn 2010 needs to be here already...
 8 years ago '04        #4127
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
A person with knowledge of the situation said the Knicks have "a standing offer" with the Miami Heat that would involve sending Stephon Marbury for forward Shawn Marion.

The Heat have thus far declined the offer.

besides Marbury, only dude left to be shipped, Curry...Bobcats, Heat, Mavs & Spurs are the ones who have been asking for Curry (Clippers too but i doubt they take another one of our players lol)

still wished we could have moved Q-Rich instead of Crawford but oh well, Rich contract is a year shorter than Jamal

so far with the roster we got, we'll be under the cap and have 8.7 mill this offseason, probably end up with more cap space if we move Curry for an expiring contract or just buy the dude out
 11-22-2008, 10:28 AM         #4128
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew I should of never quoted a Peter Vecesy Article. that fool said the trade for Harrington was for Malik Rose, I sorry fellows for that article I posted.

Anyways.
I hope one thing. I live through 2010-11 season and beyond!! I've lived 32 years and never seen a Knick Championship.

I love these moves.

Marbury: I thought what they did to him was foul, but now that fool is a cancer as usual. Dude didnt even want to play lastnight? I defended him and look at a fool I am. Some ol Cancerbury.
 8 years ago '04        #4129
space
space
MILWAUKEE - A fuming New York Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni charged that Stephon Marbury refused to play Friday night when he needed him following two blockbuster trades, called for his release and predicted a playoff berth with the new roster.

The Knicks had just seven able bodies, forcing D'Antoni by league rules to suit up the exiled Marbury and claimed he wanted to give him at least 30 minutes. Marbury hadn't played all season. The 6-6 Knicks, shooting 34.4 percent, were routed by the Bucks, 104-87.

"This is it, it's the last time I'm answering this question," D'Antoni said angrily. "I sat him down and said one of the principles are gone, Jamal Crawford, there's 30-35 minutes out there that's yours if you want them. He said the team's gone in a different direction, and he wasn't comfortable and didn't want to play. That's it.

"We're going forward. I thought it was an opportunity. I was kind of hoping," D'Antoni said. "There's consideration for a lot of guys in the locker room giving their hearts out. Those are the guys I'm going to go on with and those are the guys I'm going to love. It is a distraction and we need to go forward and we have a new team Tuesday and we're going to get this done and we're going to get in the playoffs."

Marbury disputed D'Antoni's take, saying he was told Friday he's "not in the plans."

"The only thing I'm at liberty to say is that I was told they were moving forward, and I'm not the person who chooses to play or who doesn't."

With three new faces, Al Harrington, Tim Thomas and Cuttino Mobley added to the rotation following Donnie Walsh's bold decision to torpedo the roster in the name of 2010, D'Antoni will be starting from scratch.

And Friday night it looked like the first day of training camp as the undermanned Knicks got slaughtered at the Bradley Center.

"It's an unfortunate time to make this kind of trade, introducing three players into the system and taking out our two most successful players," Walsh said.

They lose their two leading scorers and inside-out punch in Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford, but they also lose two of their worst defenders. Nevertheless, the new-look Knicks become a worse rebounding club and a collection that could struggle to find chemistry.

Walsh said the three newcomers should adapt well to D'Antoni's go-go style. Harrington and Thomas have big-man outside gunners and Mobley always has been a reliable scorer. For now, they look like a fantasy team.

The new trio will be at the Garden for Saturday's game vs. the Wizards but will not suit up until they take their physicals Sunday. Their debuts will come Tuesday vs. Cleveland.

"Al is the kind of player who really fits our system," D'Antoni said. "He'll spread the floor and he and Thomas, who I had in Phoenix, and Mobley kind of fit what I want to do."

after reading that, fu*k Strawberry...n*gga trying to get sympahy from the union, this sh*t don't help you with your case dumbass
 11-22-2008, 05:29 PM         #4130
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:

after reading that, fu*k Strawberry...n*gga trying to get sympahy from the union, this sh*t don't help you with your case dumbass
Exactly. He also my have buried his NBA career. No Coach whats to deal with a player that thinks he is bigger then the team. There are already players that do. No one will sign this guy to a real contract. Where is Steve Francis now? Where is Spreewell now? Coaches and GMs know Marbury's history with Coaches and teammates. Who will be serious to give him a serious contract?

I would of played just to help my stock out with other Teams. He needs to know that the coaches have a fraternity. And they all have each others back. And Marbury isnt the only PG in the world to be acting like his do-do dont stink.
 8 years ago '04        #4131
space
space
so come tuesday since Frazier brought it up, what do y'all think will be tuesday's starting 5?

i got

PG - Duhon
SG - Mobley
SF - Richardson
PF - Lee
C - Harrington
 8 years ago '04        #4132
space
space
damn...nice to see Q-Rich finally wake the fu*k up....just went down in Knicks history in the 1st quarter...tying Starks for most 3's in a quarter
 8 years ago '04        #4133
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
 Born_Loser said:
so come tuesday since Frazier brought it up, what do y'all think will be tuesday's starting 5?

i got

PG - Duhon
SG - Mobley
SF - Richardson
PF - Lee
C - Harrington

PG - Duhon
SG - Mobley
SF - Chandler
PF - Lee
C - Harrington

Q will start if he keeps playing like he did tonight
 8 years ago '04        #4134
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:

i got

PG - Duhon
SG - Mobley
SF - Chandler
PF - Lee
C - Harrington
thats what i got on nba 2k9
 8 years ago '05        #4135
space
space
should be

duhon
mobley
chandler
lee
harrington

nate/thomas 1st off the bench
 8 years ago '07        #4136
space
space
duhon
Q
WC
d lee
harrington

once tim and cat get used to the system, it'll be:
duhon
cat
Q
WC
harrington
 8 years ago '06        #4137
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,351 | Props total: 1317 1317
we should just let Chandler play SG he'll be a strong SG

PG Duhon/Nate
SG Chandler/Cat
SF Q
PF Thomas/Lee
C AL/ Curry
 8 years ago '07        #4138
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Bx_bomberz said:
my favorite part of the knicks games are lookin at him in a suit with that stupid tat on his head he always got a look on his face like he just walked in on his mom gettin a train run on her... its like the knicks with a little comic relief seriously how great would it be if he dont play 1 minute the whole year
 8 years ago '04        #4139
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
duhon
Q
WC
d lee
harrington

once tim and cat get used to the system, it'll be:
duhon
cat
Q
WC
harrington
yeah, Mobley and Red Nose G-Unit Lovin' T.O. Wannabe ain't gonna need an adjusting period.

bench is gonna be RNGULTO, CW, Nate for now and when Jefferies come back, they'll run a 9 man rotation most likely, depending on how sh*t turns...only problem i got with Jefferies is his salary which isn't much of an issue no more, been saying for the longest he can be the Knick version of Diaw
 8 years ago '04        #4140
space
space
One league executive said the Knicks' chances of signing LeBron James will hinge on whether they can add another star player before the summer of 2010 or a attract a second free agent in 2010 as a package. Carlos Boozer is a free agent this summer and the Knicks would have room if they trade Eddy Curry by February for an expiring contract. -- NY Post
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
167 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
239 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
71 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
72 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
83 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy