New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Escaped inmates walk back to jail after smoking pot, visiting..
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
hoodrat but fu-k that!!!!!!
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #4101
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
since we know what the Clippers have to offer..the Knicks are seeing what Dallas can offer for Randolph

so far, Stackhouse is a name popping out and i actually thought about how we could get him for the past week since he's pretty much open to getting bought out if he came to NY..the question is what will the Mavs throw at us back since Stackhouse alone is only half of Z-Bo's salary plus i wouldn't even be shocked if they throw in Collins

Knicks should have gotten Belinelli though :(

Last edited by Born_Loser; 11-21-2008 at 12:07 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #4102
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
YeZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZiRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

:agreement6:Donnie Walsh:agreement6:

just the beginning of something special here in NY...this trade was an EXCELLENT MOVE for the now AND for the future

you all know i was never a fan of crAWFUL...although he's a good kid, he's a career LOSER!!!...fun to watch when he's on, but was never able to show some sort of consitency to his game

not a particular fan of Harrington's either...but you're getting a 'Antoni BIG who can spread the floor.

this move is a NO-BRAINER...and have been very pleased with the way Donnie Walnuts has been running this franchise.

sad to say...but this move does put the writings on the wall for D-Lee's career as a knick. i do think they will end up packaging Lee alongside Curry to shed his contract as well.

but Chuckford for Harrington is a solid move for this franchise.....now lets see what happens with this Clippers (or Mavs) deal for ZBo
 9 years ago '04        #4103
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 4378 4378
i know i can't be the only knick fan sad to see my n*gga go.........

He has been the only bright spot on this roster for so long, that i wanted him to be there when we started seeing the light.
 9 years ago '06        #4104
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 ThomasGunz said:
i know i can't be the only knick fan sad to see my n*gga go.........

He has been the only bright spot on this roster for so long, that i wanted him to be there when we started seeing the light.
u from Newport News Mr.Gunz???

i used to live down there...right behind the daily press on Warwick

anyway....

Craw sucks! get over it....lol

*ONE OF THE HAPPIEST DAYS IN A LOONNNNG WHILE*
 9 years ago '06        #4105
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,140 | Props total: 5850 5850
... crawford was that n*gga
we shoulda sent LEE

welp least now we know Wilson will be switching to a better position SG/SF instead of PF
 9 years ago '06        #4106
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
MARBURY ACTIVATED FOR TONIGHTS GAME

TKB has learned that the Knicks are activating Stephon Marbury for tonight’s game in Milwaukee.

This is significant for a bevy of reasons:

Since Marbury has been banished, this decision is not because they’ve made room for him because of the Crawford deal.

Sources tell us that the team will activate Marbury because another trade is in the works so that the team can dress 8 players- an NBA rule.

As we’ve been reporting all morning the team is discussing a deal with the Clippers.

Stay tuned.
as per The Knicks Blog

i doubt he plays......seems like a technicality if the ZBo trade goes thru
 9 years ago '06        #4107
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
MARBURY ACTIVATED FOR TONIGHTS GAME

as per The Knicks Blog

i doubt he plays......seems like a technicality if the ZBo trade goes thru

i have a feeling their going to play him a few times to up his trade value
 9 years ago '04        #4108
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
and Marbury is getting activated for tonight's game lmfao

doubt he's gonna play, the only reason is because of the league's required minimum of having atleast 8 guys in uniform....if they don't announce who else got traded today, we'll know by not seeing them on the bench tonight

bout to happen soon, watching people coming out the woodwork claiming loyalty lmfao
 11-21-2008, 12:47 PM         #4109
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad to see my boy Crawford go, not a big harrington fan at all, the n*gga trash he dont rebound, he don't block shots, no a.ssist, no steals, n*gga just take up space. :sad5:

Last edited by 7thWonder; 11-21-2008 at 12:48 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #4110
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
this would've been last year i woulda spazzed out on this trade
but Chandler those everything crawford can do plus more minus the crazy handles
Maybe Al can go in and get some block shots for us:sad5:

Last edited by Blah; 11-21-2008 at 12:51 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #4111
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,607 | Props total: 2301 2301
whats the lineup looking like now? Duhon, Chandler, Q, Lee, C position? Curry? or Rose? hahaha
 9 years ago '05        #4112
Bx_Bomberz 175 heat pts175
space
space
$18,401 | Props total: 11474 11474
awesome...

now all we gotta do is move jeffries and curry will be the only player not on a rook contract for 2010
 9 years ago '07        #4113
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,607 | Props total: 2301 2301
1st quarter is painful, looking like a high school team out there
 9 years ago '04        #4114
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1 1
 - Streetz - said:
... crawford was that n*gga
we shoulda sent LEE

welp least now we know Wilson will be switching to a better position SG/SF instead of PF
yup.. but ah well if its for the betterment of the team its all good at the end of the day.. But Chandler and Robinson gotta be balling now.. and this better be the end of the trades unless its Rose/Curry/James getting moved.. Nate and Chandler best not be going nowhere
 11-21-2008, 08:47 PM         #4115
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ anybody who got season tickets.

Crawford & Zbo Gone....... I bet we will not
score over 100 again This season.
 11-21-2008, 09:12 PM         #4116
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we looked horrible
I think I'm sick
damn what if, Lebron says no.
 9 years ago '05        #4117
space
space
they looked terrible tonight because everynight they cant hit threes they have looked terrible im not sweating it... wilson and nate were thowing up bricks left and right

plus if you really think about it anygame where malik rose plays a ton of minutes were gunna get sh*t on

tonights game just reminded me of how fu*kING TERRIBLE Q Rich is...

at steph not playing with 8 men on the active roster...

and stop it with this trade marbs talk we are gunna cut his whole salary off the books after this season... my favorite part of the knicks games are lookin at him in a suit with that stupid tat on his head he always got a look on his face like he just walked in on his mom gettin a train run on her... its like the knicks with a little comic relief seriously how great would it be if he dont play 1 minute the whole year

ill say it before and ill say it again if we dont throw tons of money at d lee and nate and acquire abunch of rookie contracts in the next 2 seasons we will have enough money to sign Dwade and Lebron in 2010

as for the actual players were getting... personally im very pleased

cuttino mobley is a better 3 point shooter then jamal and he doesnt k!ll the ball movement like jamal and defensively its not even close

tim thomas is an incredibly versatile big guy plus he has already played well for dantoni and his system and hes strong enough to bang in the low post expect him and harrington to see the lions share of the center minutes

harrington is a great fit for this style of play dont forget his numbers are all fu*ked up this year because 1 his knee was busted and 2 he was in nelsons doghouse expect harrington to be an 18 / 8 type of player and give alot of bigger centers all sorts of fits when were on offense
 9 years ago '07        #4118
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,561 | Props total: 1713 1713
1) wtf... horrible loss... Davidson could beat the bucks w/out mike redd. fu*k a bogut.

2) we're lottery bound now without a doubt. donnie needs to work on getting us back our first round picks from utah for 09 and def 2010. that 2010 class is will be sooo nice. and fu*k a tom gugliotta.

3) i have no prob w/ us freeing up cap space but damn, donnie could've dealt them later for better, expiring contracts. i'm trusting walsh but i hope this sh*t don't backfire.

4) word is steph was approached by d'antoni tonight bout playing 30-35 min but declined. later he said "they're moving in another direction and i'm not in the team's plans so that's it" ....thats some G sh*t by steph. gotta laugh at that.

5) steph and eddy both might be the next to go.

6) oh yeah. drunk... i'm officially on the "tank for rubio" bandwagon. unless maybe brandon jennings, kemba walker (sleep on him if u want), or lance stephenson drop in our laps.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 11-21-2008 at 11:50 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #4119
space
space
so i was just watching nba fastbreak and jalen rose just said

"i have very credible sources that say that lebron james and chris bosh plan to sign with the knicks in 2010"

gotta admit i almost creamed my pants when i heard it
 9 years ago '07        #4120
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,561 | Props total: 1713 1713
 Bx_bomberz said:
they looked terrible tonight because everynight they cant hit threes they have looked terrible im not sweating it... wilson and nate were thowing up bricks left and right

plus if you really think about it anygame where malik rose plays a ton of minutes were gunna get sh*t on

tonights game just reminded me of how fu*kING TERRIBLE Q Rich is...

at steph not playing with 8 men on the active roster...

and stop it with this trade marbs talk we are gunna cut his whole salary off the books after this season... my favorite part of the knicks games are lookin at him in a suit with that stupid tat on his head he always got a look on his face like he just walked in on his mom gettin a train run on her... its like the knicks with a little comic relief seriously how great would it be if he dont play 1 minute the whole year

ill say it before and ill say it again if we dont throw tons of money at d lee and nate and acquire abunch of rookie contracts in the next 2 seasons we will have enough money to sign Dwade and Lebron in 2010

as for the actual players were getting... personally im very pleased

cuttino mobley is a better 3 point shooter then jamal and he doesnt k!ll the ball movement like jamal and defensively its not even close

tim thomas is an incredibly versatile big guy plus he has already played well for dantoni and his system and hes strong enough to bang in the low post expect him and harrington to see the lions share of the center minutes

harrington is a great fit for this style of play dont forget his numbers are all fu*ked up this year because 1 his knee was busted and 2 he was in nelsons doghouse expect harrington to be an 18 / 8 type of player and give alot of bigger centers all sorts of fits when were on offense
i think d lee and nate will both get a good contract for next yr or d lee will be shipped out w/ eddy curry is some upcoming deal.

we all know eddy is gone, its just a matter of when. hopefully d lee can keep grinding on the boards, fill in for zbo, and stick around.

we'll see how the new 3 will do in the system. should be interesting, i'll give em a chance. we just need to pick up slack on interior D and rebounding....

and damn who's gonna score now???? **paging quentin richardson... n*gga get ur shot back ASAP***
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
224 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Pharrell Shares More Secrets From His Legendary Skincare Routine
118 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
look what energy drink abuse did to this man :imout:
132 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bow Wow Tweet The REAL Death Row Roster Picture We NEVER Seen, Twitter..
206 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Nick Diaz Steals Rampage Jackson's Girlfriend.
55 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Black Panther trailer
201 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The most sexually diseased state in the USA. Wow! Surprised by No. 1
176 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OBH frontman AR AB gets exposed by shady black pulled up live
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy