New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
132 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
213 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
81 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #4041
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,343 | Props total: 1313 1313
 Flavor Flav said:
So far, i know he averaged 20 & 10 last season, but hes trash. Just because his wacky shots are falling now, doesnt guarantee much in the future. I want to see zach exiled to another team.

im not talking bout his shots
hes always near the ball and just his fat a.ss presence frees up boards for others .. without zbo out there Lee would be completely lost

Last edited by Blah; 11-09-2008 at 05:07 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #4042
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
 - Streetz - said:
no point in trading our most consistant player in Randolph
I agree.. plus that was a nice win..
 8 years ago '07        #4043
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 180 180
 - Streetz - said:

im not talking bout his shots
hes always near the ball and just his fat a.ss presence frees up boards for others .. without zbo out there Lee would be completely lost
true. randolph does free up a lot of room on the block for d lee on the otherside... d'antoni needs to control his random shot selection and it'll boost us up
 8 years ago '06        #4044
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
zbo=all star
 8 years ago '07        #4045
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
zbo=all star
all-star potential.... yes

the intangibles of an all-star... no

once again.... he's gonna need better shot selection before he gets my vote. and step it up on D too.
 11-09-2008, 09:02 PM         #4046
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
zbo=all star
:wow:
 11-09-2008, 10:21 PM         #4047
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
d lee needs to get focus b/c the past 3 games he's been underacheiving. 7 rebs past 3 games??? hopefully he'll pick it up soon b/c i don't want to see him become trade bait

and if the spurs throw us bonner and vaughn i'll take em and waive them quick.... a quick salary dump for eddy. throw in jerome james too

and keepin roberson ain't looking like such a hot choice right now. he's not the poor man's eddie house i thought he would be. i still would've kept PE2.
d lee isnt underacheving, he is what he is....a bench player (nothing more nothing less)
so hopefully Donnie Walsh get rid of dude before the rest of the league finds out!!

and Roberson step up decent in that Washington is the 4th quarter hitting those 2 threes and that drive to the bucket...quietly fam came in for a quick 8points (cant be mad)
 8 years ago '05        #4048
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,517 | Props total: 5301 5301
 Flavor Flav said:
if zach randolph keeps it up, we can get rid of him. His value is getting higher and higher so far.
:applause::applause::applause:

yall starting to think like me:agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #4049
space
space
 Hustle N Flow said:
d lee isnt underacheving, he is what he is....a bench player (nothing more nothing less)
so hopefully Donnie Walsh get rid of dude before the rest of the league finds out!!

and Roberson step up decent in that Washington is the 4th quarter hitting those 2 threes and that drive to the bucket...quietly fam came in for a quick 8points (cant be mad)
very true on the d lee tip...

i didn't catch the washington game sooo... my bad?

on another note.... who's gonna be the first knick to go... d lee, zbo, curry, jerome james, malik rose, or steph??
 8 years ago '07        #4050
space
space
 Hustle N Flow said:

very true on the d lee tip...

i didn't catch the washington game sooo... my bad?

Flavor Flav said:
if zach randolph keeps it up, we can get rid of him. His value is getting higher and higher so far.
on another note.... who's gonna be the first knick to go... d lee, zbo, curry, jerome james, malik rose, or steph??
 8 years ago '04        #4051
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
Raptors are talking trade that could involved the Bobcats and Warriors

Andrea Bargnani
Al Harrington
Gerald Wallace

are the ones talked about in the this....Curry being injured fu*ked up from moving him.........for now, but if the Knicks are trying to get Harrington, they'd try to get in on this trade since Harrington names is involved, he's ending up in Toronto since the Bobcats said they don't want em
 8 years ago '07        #4052
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Raptors are talking trade that could involved the Bobcats and Warriors

Andrea Bargnani
Al Harrington
Gerald Wallace

are the ones talked about in the this....Curry being injured fu*ked up from moving him.........for now, but if the Knicks are trying to get Harrington, they'd try to get in on this trade since Harrington names is involved, he's ending up in Toronto since the Bobcats said they don't want em
sh*t.... i just hope we don't get hit w/ andrea bargnani aka danilo's soft big brother

we need to jump in that trade tho soon and pull the strings on eddy or someone
 8 years ago '05        #4053
space
space
harringtons out for 2 weeks with back problems should fu*k up all trades involving him
 8 years ago '05        #4054
space
space
cant belive im saying this but then again i cant belive the knicks are 4-2 but the knicks should and will run the spurs off the court tonight with no ginobili and parker...
 8 years ago '07        #4055
space
space
let's go knicks... game time
 8 years ago '06        #4056
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,343 | Props total: 1313 1313
Crawford is Wet from 3
 8 years ago '06        #4057
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
7:13 left in the 4th

AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN SCORED THIS QUARTER YET
 11-12-2008, 01:53 AM         #4058
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they all played scared....the ppl that was suppose too step up, didnt

Nate wasnt Nate...he's suppose to provide the spark off the bench with atlease 14/16 points...but tonight his game was :angry12:

Wilson wasnt there mentality....fam was all over the place, his offense wasnt there and defense just wasnt there!! (no impact)

Z-Bo had a bad game in my eyes; I dont care what his stats say...he was a (non factor)

Jamal was the good Jamal...the Jamal with the all-star potential...hopefully JC stays consitent...and dont turn into Crawful next game!!

this game against the Spurs pissed me off...cause those dudes didnt play there game; a game there suppose too win (only scored 80)

next game they gotta up it step up....
 8 years ago '05        #4059
space
space
tonite was awful....

what a terrible game to watch the spurs were soooooo bad and we still lost
 11-12-2008, 06:02 AM         #4060
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SAN ANTONIO - As he awaited MRI results on Danilo Gallinari's back yesterday, KnicksNew York Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni acknowledged the Italian Stallion's season could be over.

D'Antoni finally admitted he was concerned the Knicks' 20-year-old forward could have surgery that would end his rookie year. At the very least, D'Antoni said Gallinari could be on the shelf for a couple of months, if rest is prescribed. There's been no official timetable as Gallinari's MRI was being reviewed last night by a battery of doctors.

"Yeah, I'm worried about it at this point," D'Antoni said when asked about potential surgery. "We're just going to do what's best for him. He's 20 years old. We'd love for him to play in the next two or three weeks, we'd love for him to play in the next two or three months, but he's got to be 100 percent well. From that point, we'll see. And I don't know when that point will be."

Gallinari, the sixth pick overall in the 2008 draft, suffered a recent setback, his back pain elevating to a point where D'Antoni said Gallinari had trouble putting on his trousers. Gallinari is suffering from a bulging disc and was taken out of the rotation after the second game because he looked overmatched.

As reported in yesterday's Post, Gallinari did not make the two-game trip to San Antonio and Memphis, staying behind to undergo tests to see if surgery was needed. After injuring his back in mid-July in the first game of the Las Vegas summer league, he endured a three-month layoff and missed virtually all of the preseason.

I told yall he was a bust.
We should of had Isiah draft a player. this is Terrible. but I hope PE2 comes back!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
44 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
60 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
92 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
72 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
152 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
69 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
96 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy