Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA This slam KO I just witnessed (video)
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4021
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
One such team could be the San Antonio Spurs, who have a history of making trades with the Knicks and desperately need additional scoring. The feeling is that by playing alongside Tim Duncan and Tony Parker, Eddy Curry could resurrect his career under Spurs coach Greg Popovich. One major stumbling block is that the Spurs may not have enough a.ssets to satisfy the Warriors in a three-way move. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4022
space
space
The Knicks are among about a half-dozen teams that have made inquiries about 6-9 forward Al Harrington, who is awaiting a trade from the Golden State Warriors. Harrington publicly asked for a trade just before the start of the season, and after he played only 16 minutes in Wednesday's win over Denver, Warriors coach Don Nelson said the disgruntled Harrington will be moved. "If there's a trade to be made," Nelson told reporters after the game, "we'll make it." A league source told Newsday that Warriors executive Chris Mullin received a call from Knicks president Donnie Walsh a week ago and Mullin told Walsh he'd get back to him. Warriors president Robert Rowell is handling the Harrington situation, however, and Rowell has not gotten back to the Knicks about what he would want in return for Harrington, an athletic player who would fit well in Mike D'Antoni's system. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #4023
space
space
Exiled Stephon Marbury's dream of going back to high school has been squashed. In another bizarre development, the 31-year-old Marbury said earlier yesterday he would like to practice with his alma-mater, Lincoln High, on his own time to stay in game shape - a plan Knicks brass opposed. He had hoped to receive permission from Knicks president Donnie Walsh to practice with the Coney Island superpower. "I've got nothing to say about it," Walsh said through a spokesman. According to a source, Knicks brass felt Marbury, who has decided to cease participating in team scrimmages during practices, would be in violation of his contract and place himself in danger because he could lose his money if he gets injured. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4024
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said yesterday rookie forward Danilo Gallinari is out of the rotation for now and will only play in blowout situations until he gets "physically ready." Despite missing all of preseason and virtually the entire summer league, Gallinari was thrown to the wolves in the first two games and looked overmatched. Gallinari missed all three of his field-goal attempts in 11 minutes and scored his only two points on free throws. Gallinari has not played in his past two games. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4025
space
space
The Knicks - which are owned by Cablevision, which also owns Newsday - likely would want to offer buried-on-the-bench center Eddy Curry, whose salary is a close match, but a person with knowledge of the Warriors' thinking said Curry does not fit with their up-tempo system, either. The Charlotte Observer this week reported that the Bobcats could look to get involved in a Knicks-Warriors trade situation as a third team, perhaps with interest in Curry. Curry averaged 13.6 points per game when current Bobcats coach Larry Brown coached the Knicks in 2005-06. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #4026
space
space
if Curry does go to San Antonio...can't wait to hear all the TNT and ESPN n*ggas hype up Curry like he's the second coming of Jesus....seems like everybody sucks until they wear a San Antonio jersey to these people, especially Legler's "only moment in the sun in the NBA was the 3 point contest so i'm great" a.ss
 8 years ago '04        #4027
space
space
i'm just gonna put together the list of names i keep hearing from all 4 teams that are being talked about getting traded (in general, not just this trade)

Knicks - Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph
Spurs - Matt Bonner and Jacque Vaughn
Bobcats - Raymond Felton, Adam Morrison & Gerald Wallace
Warriors - Al Harrington

the expiring contracts out of these guys are

Vaughn with 1.26
Harrington with 9.2
Felton with 4.1

if D'Antoni gets any input, i wouldn't be shocked if he tried to get Marco Belinelli for obvious reasons...which i wouldn't mind cause if it don't work out, he's expiring too
 8 years ago '07        #4028
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
hmmm who are the spurs and charlotte sending across??? gerald wallace would be very nice but his contract will hinder us for 2010.... i wanna hear more on this new trade tip
 8 years ago '04        #4029
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
hmmm who are the spurs and charlotte sending across??? gerald wallace would be very nice but his contract will hinder us for 2010.... i wanna hear more on this new trade tip

those are the names that's been coming up for a minute...Wallace since like the beginning of the year...Felton and Morrison i heard about yesterday. Bonner and Vaughn was what i've been hearing since the beginning of the week
 8 years ago '07        #4030
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

those are the names that's been coming up for a minute...Wallace since like the beginning of the year...Felton and Morrison i heard about yesterday. Bonner and Vaughn was what i've been hearing since the beginning of the week
wallace is good but damn he's worth about 10 mil a yr thru 2012. and that is not operative for summer 2010. we could still pull off some trades/deals down the line but thats a hefty contract per yr
 8 years ago '04        #4031
space
space
The New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that Allan Houston has been named a.ssistant to the President for Basketball Operations. “Allan has great knowledge and understanding of this league and our franchise, and I think he will be a tremendous a.sset to our front office in player development as he continues to learn and educate himself,” Walsh said. “I have always respected Allan as a player and as a person, and I have been thoroughly impressed with the work he has put in with our organization.”
 8 years ago '04        #4032
space
space
damn, Lee playing like he knows his days in NY are done

Roberson playing like a fu*king dud, all he has to do is babysit the 3 and shoot...can't even make them in

SAVE_US BELINELLI
 8 years ago '06        #4033
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,323 | Props total: 1294 1294
if we wouldnt have turned the ball over so many times it woulda been and easy blow out win for us .. we still won but n*ggas need to step it up
 8 years ago '06        #4034
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 Born_Loser said:

SAVE_US BELINELLI

jericho flopped...
 8 years ago '04        #4035
space
space
While the Knicks continue to pursue Al Harrington, the Bobcats are said to have some interest in swapping Gerald Wallace for Eddy Curry.

But the Warriors do not have interest in Wallace, who is redundant with Corey Maggette. Therefore the Bobcats do not fit as the third team in a Harrington deal.

Taking on Wallace would negatively impact the Knicks' plan of getting maximum cap room for the summer of 2010.

if this is the case and after how sh*t went down last night....curious to see how desperate the Spurs will be to get Curry now lmfao....since they only want Curry, good for me atleast, we can keep Lee for the rest of the year atleast
 8 years ago '07        #4036
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
While the Knicks continue to pursue Al Harrington, the Bobcats are said to have some interest in swapping Gerald Wallace for Eddy Curry.

But the Warriors do not have interest in Wallace, who is redundant with Corey Maggette. Therefore the Bobcats do not fit as the third team in a Harrington deal.

Taking on Wallace would negatively impact the Knicks' plan of getting maximum cap room for the summer of 2010.

if this is the case and after how sh*t went down last night....curious to see how desperate the Spurs will be to get Curry now lmfao....since they only want Curry, good for me atleast, we can keep Lee for the rest of the year atleast

d lee needs to get focus b/c the past 3 games he's been underacheiving. 7 rebs past 3 games??? hopefully he'll pick it up soon b/c i don't want to see him become trade bait

and if the spurs throw us bonner and vaughn i'll take em and waive them quick.... a quick salary dump for eddy. throw in jerome james too

and keepin roberson ain't looking like such a hot choice right now. he's not the poor man's eddie house i thought he would be. i still would've kept PE2.
 8 years ago '06        #4037
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
wow what and excellent 12-0 run by the Knicks
they were lookin like and actual team
 11-09-2008, 04:20 PM         #4038
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if zach randolph keeps it up, we can get rid of him. His value is getting higher and higher so far.
 8 years ago '06        #4039
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
if zach randolph keeps it up, we can get rid of him. His value is getting higher and higher so far.
no point in trading our most consistant player in Randolph
 11-09-2008, 04:34 PM         #4040
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
our most consistant player in Randolph
So far, i know he averaged 20 & 10 last season, but hes trash. Just because his wacky shots are falling now, doesnt guarantee much in the future. I want to see zach exiled to another team.
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
203 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
82 comments
19 hours ago