New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NBA Bron is done with Gilbert because....
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 16 - 105 year old Robert E. Lee plaques removed from Brooklyn
105 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NCAAB This man Drake hooped at UCLA in FULL UK uniform
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE Goes OFF on JACQUEES Tryna Copy TUPAC'S Bath Gold Picture But LO..
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #4021
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
if Curry does go to San Antonio...can't wait to hear all the TNT and ESPN n*ggas hype up Curry like he's the second coming of Jesus....seems like everybody sucks until they wear a San Antonio jersey to these people, especially Legler's "only moment in the sun in the NBA was the 3 point contest so i'm great" a.ss
 9 years ago '04        #4022
space
space
i'm just gonna put together the list of names i keep hearing from all 4 teams that are being talked about getting traded (in general, not just this trade)

Knicks - Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph
Spurs - Matt Bonner and Jacque Vaughn
Bobcats - Raymond Felton, Adam Morrison & Gerald Wallace
Warriors - Al Harrington

the expiring contracts out of these guys are

Vaughn with 1.26
Harrington with 9.2
Felton with 4.1

if D'Antoni gets any input, i wouldn't be shocked if he tried to get Marco Belinelli for obvious reasons...which i wouldn't mind cause if it don't work out, he's expiring too
 9 years ago '07        #4023
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,429 | Props total: 1238 1238
hmmm who are the spurs and charlotte sending across??? gerald wallace would be very nice but his contract will hinder us for 2010.... i wanna hear more on this new trade tip
 9 years ago '04        #4024
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
hmmm who are the spurs and charlotte sending across??? gerald wallace would be very nice but his contract will hinder us for 2010.... i wanna hear more on this new trade tip

those are the names that's been coming up for a minute...Wallace since like the beginning of the year...Felton and Morrison i heard about yesterday. Bonner and Vaughn was what i've been hearing since the beginning of the week
 9 years ago '07        #4025
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

those are the names that's been coming up for a minute...Wallace since like the beginning of the year...Felton and Morrison i heard about yesterday. Bonner and Vaughn was what i've been hearing since the beginning of the week
wallace is good but damn he's worth about 10 mil a yr thru 2012. and that is not operative for summer 2010. we could still pull off some trades/deals down the line but thats a hefty contract per yr
 9 years ago '04        #4026
space
space
The New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that Allan Houston has been named a.ssistant to the President for Basketball Operations. “Allan has great knowledge and understanding of this league and our franchise, and I think he will be a tremendous a.sset to our front office in player development as he continues to learn and educate himself,” Walsh said. “I have always respected Allan as a player and as a person, and I have been thoroughly impressed with the work he has put in with our organization.”
 9 years ago '04        #4027
space
space
damn, Lee playing like he knows his days in NY are done

Roberson playing like a fu*king dud, all he has to do is babysit the 3 and shoot...can't even make them in

SAVE_US BELINELLI
 9 years ago '06        #4028
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,756 | Props total: 4921 4921
if we wouldnt have turned the ball over so many times it woulda been and easy blow out win for us .. we still won but n*ggas need to step it up
 9 years ago '06        #4029
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 94 94
 Born_Loser said:

SAVE_US BELINELLI

jericho flopped...
 9 years ago '04        #4030
space
space
While the Knicks continue to pursue Al Harrington, the Bobcats are said to have some interest in swapping Gerald Wallace for Eddy Curry.

But the Warriors do not have interest in Wallace, who is redundant with Corey Maggette. Therefore the Bobcats do not fit as the third team in a Harrington deal.

Taking on Wallace would negatively impact the Knicks' plan of getting maximum cap room for the summer of 2010.

if this is the case and after how sh*t went down last night....curious to see how desperate the Spurs will be to get Curry now lmfao....since they only want Curry, good for me atleast, we can keep Lee for the rest of the year atleast
 9 years ago '07        #4031
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
While the Knicks continue to pursue Al Harrington, the Bobcats are said to have some interest in swapping Gerald Wallace for Eddy Curry.

But the Warriors do not have interest in Wallace, who is redundant with Corey Maggette. Therefore the Bobcats do not fit as the third team in a Harrington deal.

Taking on Wallace would negatively impact the Knicks' plan of getting maximum cap room for the summer of 2010.

if this is the case and after how sh*t went down last night....curious to see how desperate the Spurs will be to get Curry now lmfao....since they only want Curry, good for me atleast, we can keep Lee for the rest of the year atleast

d lee needs to get focus b/c the past 3 games he's been underacheiving. 7 rebs past 3 games??? hopefully he'll pick it up soon b/c i don't want to see him become trade bait

and if the spurs throw us bonner and vaughn i'll take em and waive them quick.... a quick salary dump for eddy. throw in jerome james too

and keepin roberson ain't looking like such a hot choice right now. he's not the poor man's eddie house i thought he would be. i still would've kept PE2.
 9 years ago '06        #4032
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
wow what and excellent 12-0 run by the Knicks
they were lookin like and actual team
 11-09-2008, 03:20 PM         #4033
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if zach randolph keeps it up, we can get rid of him. His value is getting higher and higher so far.
 9 years ago '06        #4034
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
if zach randolph keeps it up, we can get rid of him. His value is getting higher and higher so far.
no point in trading our most consistant player in Randolph
 11-09-2008, 03:34 PM         #4035
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
our most consistant player in Randolph
So far, i know he averaged 20 & 10 last season, but hes trash. Just because his wacky shots are falling now, doesnt guarantee much in the future. I want to see zach exiled to another team.
 9 years ago '06        #4036
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
So far, i know he averaged 20 & 10 last season, but hes trash. Just because his wacky shots are falling now, doesnt guarantee much in the future. I want to see zach exiled to another team.

im not talking bout his shots
hes always near the ball and just his fat a.ss presence frees up boards for others .. without zbo out there Lee would be completely lost

Last edited by Blah; 11-09-2008 at 04:07 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #4037
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,727 | Props total: 1 1
 - Streetz - said:
no point in trading our most consistant player in Randolph
I agree.. plus that was a nice win..
 9 years ago '07        #4038
space
space
 - Streetz - said:

im not talking bout his shots
hes always near the ball and just his fat a.ss presence frees up boards for others .. without zbo out there Lee would be completely lost
true. randolph does free up a lot of room on the block for d lee on the otherside... d'antoni needs to control his random shot selection and it'll boost us up
 9 years ago '06        #4039
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 94 94
zbo=all star
 9 years ago '07        #4040
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
zbo=all star
all-star potential.... yes

the intangibles of an all-star... no

once again.... he's gonna need better shot selection before he gets my vote. and step it up on D too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside This bish ain't loyal 😏
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass?
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Google is paying Apple billions per year to remain on the iPhone, Ber..
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
MoviePass UNLIMITED* MOVIES IN THEATERS. Now $9.95/MONTH.
194 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick bi-ch from the Snowfall series
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Tekken 7 sold more units in two months than Street Fighter 5 did in a year
57 comments
24 hours ago