squad up!

New York Knicks

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #5026
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said
i'm more interested in Birdman who's basically a cheaper Camby
how many times last year did i say we needed to nab the Birdman???

10 years ago '04        #5027
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3980 3980
 DRuNk 24/7 said
how many times last year did i say we needed to nab the Birdman???
f**k that, how many times have i been saying that s**t...certain person, NOT NAMING WHO (598085385 1st round draft picks if we trade lee, nate and a 2nd round pick) kept saying no

10 years ago '04        #5028
space
space
you even know i ALWAYS trade for Birdman and D. Miles to put on my 2k teams when i do my a.ssociation mode lmfao (was very depressed when Birdman wasn't in 2k8....made me a sad panda)

10 years ago '06        #5029
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said
f**k that, how many times have i been saying that s**t...certain person, NOT NAMING WHO (598085385 1st round draft picks if we trade lee, nate and a 2nd round pick) kept saying no

10 years ago '07        #5030
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,235 | Props total: 2994 2994
 Born_Loser said

lol... *dave chappelle voice* n*ggas is wildin!

10 years ago '06        #5031
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
KNICKS WILL SIGN JOE CRAWFORD TO 10 DAY CONTRACT

Joe Crawford, who was selected by the Lakers in the 2008 NBA Draft with a second round pick, will be called-up to the New York Knicks, according to multiple sources. He will apparently take the place of another D-League call-up, Demetris Nichols.

Crawford, a 6'5", 210 pound shooting guard, has been very solid, though rarely spectacular, for the Los Angeles D-Fenders' this season, averaging 20.8 points, 4.6 boards and 2.7 a.ssists in 43 games (42 starts).

10 years ago '07        #5032
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said
KNICKS WILL SIGN JOE CRAWFORD TO 10 DAY CONTRACT
i like that donnie is not afraid to tinker with new players, trying to find out who will fit and who won't, giving different ppl a shot. i say we give sims some true burn, and maybe renew his contract if he plays "decent"

10 years ago '06        #5033
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space

10 years ago '07        #5034
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said
don't hate on harrington... he's helping us tank... haven't u seen my avy? lol

10 years ago '04        #5035
space
space
The New York Knicks are set to sign guard Joe Crawford of the D-Fenders for the rest of the season, according to an Internet report. Crawford was the Lakers' lone draft pick last June, but he did not make the team coming out of training camp and then signed with the D-Fenders, their developmental league team. -- LA Daily News

10 years ago '04        #5036
space
space
Knicks center Eddy Curry could return to the court on Friday night against the Hornets after battling both injury and personal tragedy this season.

"He looked a little livelier today, his knees are feeling pretty good," coach Mike D'Antoni said after practice on Thursday. "Hopefully he can get into the action soon."

Curry played less than three minutes against the Mavericks in January, his only action of the season thus far.

"I'll be very happy to see him out there. He definitely wants to play, because for the first time in the past few weeks he's been saying he wants to get out there," Al Harrington said.

10 years ago '08        #5037
AC_89 300 heat pts300
space
space
$44,933 | Props total: 24035 24035
Why did we play so good and win tonight?,lol at nate rob punking paul

03-28-2009, 08:27 AM         #5038
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top 5 Knicks plays vs Hornets

10 years ago '04        #5039
space
space
Knicks guard Nate Robinson could receive a suspension from the NBA after he shoved referee Ken Mauer out of the way during an altercation with Chris Paul on Friday night.

The incident took place in the fourth quarter, with both Robinson and Paul drawing technicals fouls.

New York hung on for a home win, but coach Mike D'Antoni realized that Robinson went over the line.

"When you're short and you're a normal person, he has to have some thing extra sometimes to be in the NBA," D'Antoni said. "He goes over the line. He knows that. We talk about it. He apologizes. But it's hard to say to tone it down. It's also something he has to learn to be able to control. He's trying."

10 years ago '04        #5040
space
space
Renaldo Balkman says he has the "heart of a lion.'' But he usually doesn't roar like one. When talking about how New York gave him away last summer for next to nothing, the mild-mannered, long-haired Nuggets forward mostly has been tight-lipped. But he did offer at least one growl as he prepares Tuesday to go against his old team for the second time. "They already do,'' said Balkman when asked if he believes the Knicks regret trading him last summer.

10 years ago '07        #5041
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
no sharrington was wildin tonight. i cant wait til we trade this retard for a draft pick or some s**t...

but for now hes great, hes leading our tank in the right direction.

10 years ago '04        #5042
space
space
Knicks forward Al Harrington's got another year on his deal - an expiring contract. I wouldn't be surprised if he was dealt this summer. He's not the ball mover who makes others around him better that D'Antoni loves. Call him the anti-Boris Diaw.

10 years ago '04        #5043
space
space
Knicks officials are pleased with the development of David Lee, Nate Robinson and Wilson Chandler and -- though his season was cut short -- by the promise of Danilo Gallinari. And there is that cap space in 2010, and the dream of luring a superstar, to keep them warm at night. "I have no regrets about what we did," Mike D'Antoni said. "I think we're moving in the right direction. The only regret I have, we haven't made the playoffs yet. And that's something that we've got to rectify real quick.

10 years ago '04        #5044
space
space
The Knicks will face Renaldo Balkman tonight in Denver, if Mike D'Antoni can remember to put his name on the scouting report. Team president Donnie Walsh discarded their former first-round pick over the summer, giving him away to the Nuggets. Balkman told the Web site InDenverTimes.com this week "They already do [regret trading me]." When told of Balkman's remark, D'Antoni cracked yesterday, "First of all, who's that?" "He had a role here he wasn't going to play a lot," D'Antoni said. "We didn't know Gallo [Danilo Gallinari] was going to be hurt. We thought he'd take all the minutes up. I don't think he would've been a difference-maker. I'm going out on a limb there."

10 years ago '04        #5045
space
space
Isiah Thomas' signature trade, acquiring Stephon Marbury from the Phoenix Suns six years ago - continues to be the trade that keeps on giving ... for everyone other than the Knicks. Included in the Marbury deal was a lottery-protected first-round pick that the Suns eventually traded to the Utah Jazz as part of the Tom Gugliotta deal. Next year, however, the pick is unprotected, so if the Knicks fail to reach the playoffs they will be handing over a lottery pick to Utah. "I found out about that as I was going through the process (of being hired last year)," says Knicks president Donnie Walsh. "We don't have a pick. But I'd like to have one."

like i said, think about TANKING next year or face the questions ya c*cksmokers

10 years ago '06        #5046
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
"DubiousLEE"

10 years ago '04        #5047
space
space
before i search and post s**t up....remember it's April's Fools Day so don't throw parties just in case a Bronx bomber rumor gets posted up

10 years ago '04        #5048
space
space
Al Harrington is signed through next season -- an expiring contract that could be dealt this summer. Though the Knicks want to create cap space for the summer of 2010 to sign two players, Harrington claimed he's been told by Walsh, who drafted him in Indiana, he has a future here. "I know Donnie wants me here long-term," Harrington said. "I've talked to him about that. I know Coach [Mike D'Antoni] likes what I do on the court. Two players can't win by themselves. In order to be a championship team, you need a lot of good players. I feel like I'll be a great complement to whomever they bring in." Unless Harrington signs for the minimum, he will have to show more next season. -- NY Post

10 years ago '04        #5049
space
space
Knicks rookie Gallinari did not make the trip. He is expected to have surgery to correct his back issue sometime next week in New York . -- Newsday

10 years ago '04        #5050
space
space
Eddy Curry, after playing two straight games, missed last night's loss vs. the Nuggets with left-knee pain and swelling. He will see a doctor today, but claims he'll be ready Saturday vs. Toronto at the Garden, where he has yet to play this season and will likely be booed. "It's discouraging, but it's not too bad," Curry said. "I'm trying to get a handle on it. I don't want anything crazy to happen." -- NY Post

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
47 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo did spit in Chris Paul's face, he wipes his face before going at Ron..
96 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA 2 Game In & LeBron Already ALIENATED HIS LA Teammates After BRAWL, He Cudd..
50 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mental Illness is real...fathers raise your daughter's...etc 🤢
33 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
322 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K West Goes Topless On New Magazine Cover
25 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Rondoís family member confronts Chris Paulís wife
32 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Chuck and Shaq warned Rondo about how dangerous Chris Paul is
11 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
My nigga Iím dying 🤣
19 comments
10 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Billy and 6ix9ine officially beefing
35 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Lil Tay Being Abused?
33 comments
5 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA "IF YOU FALL DOWN YOUR BROTHER WILL PICK U UP!" - Lebron James
35 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tall thick and fit....maaan look @ dem thighs
12 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cardi B Needs Help With Post-Baby Body
29 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Was Melo The One Who Actually Hit CP3 With Spit??
17 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Laker fans disrespecting Paul Pierce while he just tryna do his job lmao
10 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LAKER OFFICIALS watched tape between Rondo and Paul... Rondo did not spit
20 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA It NOT OVER: Rondo Family BEAT UP CHRIS PAUL WIFE After ALTERCATION LEAVIN..
3 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Carmelo confirms Rondo spit on CP3
22 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - Soros calls out Trump
31 comments
8 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
2Cold
!!!
Spot Rusherz
king26
King3X
SubConscious
YungVino
Stuart Scott
Icee
uoeno
Top 10 most slapped recently
1000bluntz
BigBallerLavar
Maxbcline
QB Eagles
UrbanEnterprise
Mutant Boy
BlackDynamite
Be Easy
Sir_Burn_Alot
IFuckedUrMom

most viewed right now
online now  20
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
177 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry
216 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
292 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside POST YOUR FAVORITE AR AB Telling on Himself Video
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside The DC Films Universe: All The Movies Coming Soon & In Development
29 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money