New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wale and J cole sitting together court side right now amid beef rumors
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
101 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2008, 05:54 AM         #4001
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:

Q was the hot hand .. but
ZBO thought he was the hot hand so he would just fade back and shoot instead of passing to Q
Crawford took like 5 shots and looked confused the whole game, i guess mike must of said something to him cause he was pass first today but we dont need that from him we need scoring thats why we have duhon to distribute
its still early tho hope they turn it around
Charlie V and Bogut were abusing Lee
The true is, Crawful, is a Sorry leader. there is no way you suppost to be the man. you only have 1 point in 31 minutes. Jamal is a bonifide role player.

Jamal got no heart.
 8 years ago '04        #4002
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Stephon Marbury's days as a New York Knick could come to an end as soon as today, with the former star guard set to meet with Knick president Donnie Walsh either today or tomorrow, the New York Post is reporting.

Walsh said he wants a resolution ahead of the Knicks next game against Charlotte on Wednesday.

"I'm saying I got to get involved in this," Walsh said. "There aren't a lot of options."

The Knicks likely would try to re-sign Patrick Ewing Jr. if Marbury is cut.

Marbury is showing restraint, willing to let the Knicks set a timetable for the divorce, not wanting to say anything inflammatory to jeopardize matters.

"I'm patient," Marbury said. "I'm sitting still. Whatever they think is best for me, I'll go with. Through every test is a testimony. I'm in the best phase of my life."

If Marbury hits the open market, Miami and Denver are believed to both be interested.
 8 years ago '04        #4003
space
space
According to a Mavericks source, the Blazers have not inquired about Jason Kidd's availability; the Knicks certainly did, though, offering Star Burst. At the same time, had GM Kevin Pritchard made an overture, it would've been summarily rebuffed for two overriding reasons. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4004
space
space
An NBA source said the Knicks have been dangling either Zach Randolph or Eddy Curry to Golden State for Al Harrington, who asked for a trade since he doesn't see eye to eye with coach Don Nelson . -- Boston Globe
 8 years ago '06        #4005
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,325 | Props total: 1294 1294
 Born_Loser said:
An NBA source said the Knicks have been dangling either Zach Randolph or Eddy Curry to Golden State for Al Harrington, who asked for a trade since he doesn't see eye to eye with coach Don Nelson . -- Boston Globe
give em marbury too
Al does everything those 3 can do
 8 years ago '07        #4006
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
 - Streetz - said:
give em marbury too
Al does everything those 3 can do
if we got al for curry we'll be in good shape...means malik will have to slide down on the bench. but something tells me that particular deal won't get done, if one is done
 11-04-2008, 09:43 AM         #4007
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eddy curry, Zach Randolph & Marbury for Al & Jackson would be my dream. And then go cop a C In the draft & try to get a steal at PG, too.
 8 years ago '07        #4008
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
Eddy curry, Zach Randolph & Marbury for Al & Jackson would be my dream. And then go cop a C In the draft & try to get a steal at PG, too.
yo flav... did u lose an avy bet from this past week? *cringes*
 11-04-2008, 10:01 AM         #4009
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
yo flav... did u lose an avy bet from this past week? *cringes*
yeah bro.:angry12: This c*ck sucker brad johnson couldnt fu*kin qb a little league game.
 8 years ago '07        #4010
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
yeah bro.:angry12: This c*ck sucker brad johnson couldnt fu*kin qb a little league game.
maaaan we don't even have a QB now, just passers.... tony needs to man the fu*k up and come back next game.
 11-04-2008, 10:35 AM         #4011
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ after the bye, romo is gonna lead us to an undefeated second half of the season.
 8 years ago '04        #4012
space
space
With Stephon Marbury's situation continuing to crawl along, The Post has learned the inactive point guard is planning to seek the Players' a.ssociation's help in guiding him through this saga. Marbury hasn't played a minute in the Knicks' three games this season, and he's been inactive for the last two. He met with Knicks president Donnie Walsh yesterday, but it was a quick conversation in which no decision was revealed about his status. While coach Mike D'Antoni wants Marbury waived, Walsh seemed less than supportive yesterday and appears confused about why D'Antoni has placed Marbury in exile. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '07        #4013
space
space
its official. steph won't be traded, waived, or bought out. check ESPN for the rundown. he's going to remain inactive unless jc, nate, or duhon are injured.
 8 years ago '07        #4014
space
space
fucccccck.... NBA league pass shafted me. missed the entire 2nd half cuz it couldn't load all the way
 11-05-2008, 09:03 PM         #4015
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow 30 seconds left, our ball, up by 3, zach randolph is the biggest henry of life, this cat wants to take a horrible shot when we supposed to ice these bobcats out, he doesnt defend the rim whatsoever, lets them score the bucket. & then on the inbound he turns it over to augustine but he fell out of bounds when he caught it. Thank god we pulled this one out.
 8 years ago '06        #4016
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 I Am The Truth said:
its official. steph won't be traded, waived, or bought out. check ESPN for the rundown. he's going to remain inactive unless jc, nate, or duhon are injured.
marbury's gonna pull a tonya harding
 8 years ago '07        #4017
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
marbury's gonna pull a tonya harding
 8 years ago '05        #4018
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,451 | Props total: 5267 5267
what a crazy game... nate was old school nba jam in the zone for like 4-5 minutes then he disapeared...

chandler had a monster game off the bench(put him in the starting lineup, comeon mike "your better then that" - Mark jackson)

and they still almost litterally threw the game away

plus they let the bobcats come all the way back before halftime that was terrible, oh and where the fu*k is danilo hiding...
 8 years ago '08        #4019
GoldBluded 476 heat pts476
space
space
$15,052 | Props total: 11790 11790
My nig nate robinson did good last night and we steppin up this year i'm tellin you... its a wrap. Then 2010 we gonna buy lebron .
 8 years ago '04        #4020
space
space
Donnie Walsh is familiar with Al Harrington, a player he has already acquired twice and could add to his roster once more.

The thinking is that Harrington would fit Mike D'Antoni's up-tempo system because he can run the floor and spot up behind the arc.

The Knicks are said to be dangling Eddy Curry but a third team may need to be involved to make the trade happen.

The San Antonio Spurs are desperate for additional scoring and may feel they can revive Curry's career by placing him next to Tim Duncan and Tony Parker. But it is unclear who the Spurs would send to the Warriors in such a deal.

The Warriors are reportedly asking for David Lee to complete a straight two-team trade with New York.

so could we possibly get a 4 team trade....Knicks wanted to get Charlotte involved the Warriors/Knicks trade so they wouldn't have to send David Lee....The Spurs may want Curry who fits more of what they do than NY is trying to do....so Harrington to NY, Curry to SA....maybe Randolph to GS....Spurs were trying to move either or both, Vaughn and Matt Bonner so maybe one of them to Charlotte....Bobcats are trying to move Gerald Wallace but his contract and years on that contract aint gonna be easy to move....wouldnt mind him in NY if his contract wasn't so sh*tty
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
15 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
130 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
49 comments
1 day ago