New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Article inside Migos Beat Up Joe Budden At The BET Awards During The Everyday Strugg..
596 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 25 - Ghetto Tourism: New York's disturbing new trend
89 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Still the GOAT photo ever taken
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Lil Mama fu-kable?
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #4001
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
An NBA source said the Knicks have been dangling either Zach Randolph or Eddy Curry to Golden State for Al Harrington, who asked for a trade since he doesn't see eye to eye with coach Don Nelson . -- Boston Globe
 9 years ago '06        #4002
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,599 | Props total: 4466 4466
 Born_Loser said:
An NBA source said the Knicks have been dangling either Zach Randolph or Eddy Curry to Golden State for Al Harrington, who asked for a trade since he doesn't see eye to eye with coach Don Nelson . -- Boston Globe
give em marbury too
Al does everything those 3 can do
 9 years ago '07        #4003
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,230 | Props total: 894 894
 - Streetz - said:
give em marbury too
Al does everything those 3 can do
if we got al for curry we'll be in good shape...means malik will have to slide down on the bench. but something tells me that particular deal won't get done, if one is done
 11-04-2008, 08:43 AM         #4004
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eddy curry, Zach Randolph & Marbury for Al & Jackson would be my dream. And then go cop a C In the draft & try to get a steal at PG, too.
 9 years ago '07        #4005
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
Eddy curry, Zach Randolph & Marbury for Al & Jackson would be my dream. And then go cop a C In the draft & try to get a steal at PG, too.
yo flav... did u lose an avy bet from this past week? *cringes*
 11-04-2008, 09:01 AM         #4006
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
yo flav... did u lose an avy bet from this past week? *cringes*
yeah bro.:angry12: This c*ck sucker brad johnson couldnt fu*kin qb a little league game.
 9 years ago '07        #4007
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
yeah bro.:angry12: This c*ck sucker brad johnson couldnt fu*kin qb a little league game.
maaaan we don't even have a QB now, just passers.... tony needs to man the fu*k up and come back next game.
 11-04-2008, 09:35 AM         #4008
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ after the bye, romo is gonna lead us to an undefeated second half of the season.
 9 years ago '04        #4009
space
space
With Stephon Marbury's situation continuing to crawl along, The Post has learned the inactive point guard is planning to seek the Players' a.ssociation's help in guiding him through this saga. Marbury hasn't played a minute in the Knicks' three games this season, and he's been inactive for the last two. He met with Knicks president Donnie Walsh yesterday, but it was a quick conversation in which no decision was revealed about his status. While coach Mike D'Antoni wants Marbury waived, Walsh seemed less than supportive yesterday and appears confused about why D'Antoni has placed Marbury in exile. -- NY Post
 9 years ago '07        #4010
space
space
its official. steph won't be traded, waived, or bought out. check ESPN for the rundown. he's going to remain inactive unless jc, nate, or duhon are injured.
 9 years ago '07        #4011
space
space
fucccccck.... NBA league pass shafted me. missed the entire 2nd half cuz it couldn't load all the way
 11-05-2008, 08:03 PM         #4012
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow 30 seconds left, our ball, up by 3, zach randolph is the biggest henry of life, this cat wants to take a horrible shot when we supposed to ice these bobcats out, he doesnt defend the rim whatsoever, lets them score the bucket. & then on the inbound he turns it over to augustine but he fell out of bounds when he caught it. Thank god we pulled this one out.
 9 years ago '06        #4013
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 89 89
 I Am The Truth said:
its official. steph won't be traded, waived, or bought out. check ESPN for the rundown. he's going to remain inactive unless jc, nate, or duhon are injured.
marbury's gonna pull a tonya harding
 9 years ago '07        #4014
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
marbury's gonna pull a tonya harding
 9 years ago '05        #4015
Bx_Bomberz 171 heat pts171
space
space
$17,500 | Props total: 10285 10285
what a crazy game... nate was old school nba jam in the zone for like 4-5 minutes then he disapeared...

chandler had a monster game off the bench(put him in the starting lineup, comeon mike "your better then that" - Mark jackson)

and they still almost litterally threw the game away

plus they let the bobcats come all the way back before halftime that was terrible, oh and where the fu*k is danilo hiding...
 9 years ago '08        #4016
GoldBluded 507 heat pts507
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 18110 18110
My nig nate robinson did good last night and we steppin up this year i'm tellin you... its a wrap. Then 2010 we gonna buy lebron .
 9 years ago '04        #4017
space
space
Donnie Walsh is familiar with Al Harrington, a player he has already acquired twice and could add to his roster once more.

The thinking is that Harrington would fit Mike D'Antoni's up-tempo system because he can run the floor and spot up behind the arc.

The Knicks are said to be dangling Eddy Curry but a third team may need to be involved to make the trade happen.

The San Antonio Spurs are desperate for additional scoring and may feel they can revive Curry's career by placing him next to Tim Duncan and Tony Parker. But it is unclear who the Spurs would send to the Warriors in such a deal.

The Warriors are reportedly asking for David Lee to complete a straight two-team trade with New York.

so could we possibly get a 4 team trade....Knicks wanted to get Charlotte involved the Warriors/Knicks trade so they wouldn't have to send David Lee....The Spurs may want Curry who fits more of what they do than NY is trying to do....so Harrington to NY, Curry to SA....maybe Randolph to GS....Spurs were trying to move either or both, Vaughn and Matt Bonner so maybe one of them to Charlotte....Bobcats are trying to move Gerald Wallace but his contract and years on that contract aint gonna be easy to move....wouldnt mind him in NY if his contract wasn't so sh*tty
 9 years ago '04        #4018
space
space
One such team could be the San Antonio Spurs, who have a history of making trades with the Knicks and desperately need additional scoring. The feeling is that by playing alongside Tim Duncan and Tony Parker, Eddy Curry could resurrect his career under Spurs coach Greg Popovich. One major stumbling block is that the Spurs may not have enough a.ssets to satisfy the Warriors in a three-way move. -- NY Daily News
 9 years ago '04        #4019
space
space
The Knicks are among about a half-dozen teams that have made inquiries about 6-9 forward Al Harrington, who is awaiting a trade from the Golden State Warriors. Harrington publicly asked for a trade just before the start of the season, and after he played only 16 minutes in Wednesday's win over Denver, Warriors coach Don Nelson said the disgruntled Harrington will be moved. "If there's a trade to be made," Nelson told reporters after the game, "we'll make it." A league source told Newsday that Warriors executive Chris Mullin received a call from Knicks president Donnie Walsh a week ago and Mullin told Walsh he'd get back to him. Warriors president Robert Rowell is handling the Harrington situation, however, and Rowell has not gotten back to the Knicks about what he would want in return for Harrington, an athletic player who would fit well in Mike D'Antoni's system. -- Newsday
 9 years ago '04        #4020
space
space
Exiled Stephon Marbury's dream of going back to high school has been squashed. In another bizarre development, the 31-year-old Marbury said earlier yesterday he would like to practice with his alma-mater, Lincoln High, on his own time to stay in game shape - a plan Knicks brass opposed. He had hoped to receive permission from Knicks president Donnie Walsh to practice with the Coney Island superpower. "I've got nothing to say about it," Walsh said through a spokesman. According to a source, Knicks brass felt Marbury, who has decided to cease participating in team scrimmages during practices, would be in violation of his contract and place himself in danger because he could lose his money if he gets injured. -- NY Post
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside French pulling disney pop stars now ; Demi Lovato (I'd Shoot Up Her Mi..
35 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this the luckiest guy ever
67 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Boosie Reacts to Tupac Movie "I Love Pac But; Them N*ggas Aint Close 2 Me. Him..
176 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kenyon Martin Destroys LeBron James vs MJ Debate
137 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Danny Devito's illegitimate daughter wilding @ the 99 store
25 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage School Secretary Runs 14yr Old's Pockets For Virginity While His..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside John Singleton Script With 2pac Rape Scene & Afeni Threesome
134 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PRADA Paperclip Selling for $185
29 comments
21 hours ago