New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wale and J cole sitting together court side right now amid beef rumors
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
101 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #3981
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
 Born_Loser said:
In a potential swap of players who do not figure in their current teams' plans, the Knicks and Warriors have reportedly had discussions about a trade involving Eddy Curry and Al Harrington.

The Warriors are more interested in a package including David Lee.

The better offers for Harrington are coming from Western Conference clubs, but the Warriors would prefer to ship Harrington to the Eastern Conference.
I dont like this trade if Lee goes.. but if Lee stays and we do the swap of Curry for Harrington.. then I say go for it..
 10-31-2008, 03:31 PM         #3982
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackhawkd said:
id give lee in a package for harrington in a second as long as it doesnt hold back the plan to get under the cap.
The fans would mos definately hate Knicks Management if LEE is traded. but really, if you think about it they said cya to David Lee because he's no resigned.
 8 years ago '07        #3983
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
it'll be harder to ship them a package for lee cuz their contracts don't match. eddy's matches up perfectly (except he has an extra yr). but he fills their big man problems, and both players need a change in scenery to become motivated again.

donnie needs to spit some serious game to nelly, mullins and GSW management, but i bet money they're willing to at least listen.
 10-31-2008, 09:05 PM         #3984
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
L lost

We suck. Getting blown out by 29 points!! It's like they Knicks are tanking the season before it even started.

Duhan is garbage. Nate/Wilson Chandler is the only true ballers, on this team. (I cant believe it like T-Pain, I've given Nate another indorsement.)

What does Marty Collins/Malik Rose do better then Marbury and Curry.
they needed Curry in the post.

D'antoni will have a short stay as a Knick Coach if they play like this in the Garden. Specially after he cursed the fans who chanted "We want Steph."
 10-31-2008, 10:41 PM         #3985
blackhawkd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
The fans would mos definately hate Knicks Management if LEE is traded. but really, if you think about it they said cya to David Lee because he's no resigned.
I know the fans love lee but 1) he cant play any defense 2) a he misses way too many point blank shots...if the goal is to get lebron than harrington will look better to lebron than lee.

cpalmer1 said:
L lost
Duhan is garbage. Nate/Wilson Chandler is the only true ballers, on this team. (I cant believe it like T-Pain, I've given Nate another indorsement.)
I like both of them and think they both should be starting. You really have nothing to lose, your not making the playoffs...get the draft pick. speaking of the draft a guy id think would fit perfectly would be wayne ellington, a lights out 3 pt shooter the knicks need. then in 09 your starting lineup could be

C-Randolph
PF- Harrington
SF- Chandler
SG- Ellington
PG- Robinson

then in 2010 you can rid yourself of randolph, hopefully add lebron, and have harrington play your small center.

C-Harrington
PF- Chandler
SF- Lebron
SG- Ellington
PG- Robinson

and if chandler and robinson continue to progress, that lineup could be very very good...i guess i can dream right

Last edited by blackhawkd; 10-31-2008 at 10:43 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #3986
space
space
 blackhawkd said:
I know the fans love lee but 1) he cant play any defense 2) a he misses way too many point blank shots...if the goal is to get lebron than harrington will look better to lebron than lee.

I like both of them and think they both should be starting. You really have nothing to lose, your not making the playoffs...get the draft pick. speaking of the draft a guy id think would fit perfectly would be wayne ellington, a lights out 3 pt shooter the knicks need. then in 09 your starting lineup could be

C-Randolph
PF- Harrington
SF- Chandler
SG- Ellington
PG- Robinson

then in 2010 you can rid yourself of randolph, hopefully add lebron, and have harrington play your small center.

C-Harrington
PF- Chandler
SF- Lebron
SG- Ellington
PG- Robinson

and if chandler and robinson continue to progress, that lineup could be very very good...i guess i can dream right
brother we've all been dreamin lately but i'll be dead honest we could do a lot better than wayne ellington... and i just graduated from carolina. wayne makes some ill-advised decisions sometimes and has a bad habit of not showing up in the most important games (n*gga had 4 points in the march game against duke, and bricked maaaad shots against KU... just to name a couple). this is why teams will look at danny green who is taller, plays better d, is more versatile, and more consistent, esp for a 6th man.

we really need a point guard (ricky rubio!) who can run the offense w/ no ego, cuz nate is too small to guard anyone for 40+ min, despite his athleticism. duhon is decent but won't get us to the promised land, sometimes he a lil too hard on himself or too timid.

harrington for curry is a great fit, if we can pull it off. but we still need an actual "legit big man." zbo wouldn't be so bad if his contract wasn't so big and lasted past 2010. keep lee, he's the white oakley. and we all know oakley was a rebounding machine, and lee ain't nearly as bad shooting as oak. maybe we can lure in boozer/amare/bosh AND lebron... (food for thought). rich n*ggas take momentary pay cuts when they know they can win even BIGGER bucks later...

a possible lineup of

boozer/bosh/amare
harrington
lebron
chandler
rubio

off the bench: gallo, nate, lee, duhon, and another first rounder (maybe thabeet or some shooter.... hell if we don't have d lee, get hansbrough)

fu*k an 8th seed, that's a #1 seed. now that my friend is a dream. put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 11-01-2008 at 12:29 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #3987
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
ewing jr's 1 block vs the nets > entire teams defense
 11-01-2008, 08:26 AM         #3988
blackhawkd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
brother we've all been dreamin lately but i'll be dead honest we could do a lot better than wayne ellington... and i just graduated from carolina. wayne makes some ill-advised decisions sometimes and has a bad habit of not showing up in the most important games (n*gga had 4 points in the march game against duke, and bricked maaaad shots against KU... just to name a couple). this is why teams will look at danny green who is taller, plays better d, is more versatile, and more consistent, esp for a 6th man.

we really need a point guard (ricky rubio!) who can run the offense w/ no ego, cuz nate is too small to guard anyone for 40+ min, despite his athleticism. duhon is decent but won't get us to the promised land, sometimes he a lil too hard on himself or too timid.
i was just using ellington as an example of a 3pt shooter the knicks need. I would rubio or green way ahead of ellington, problem is i dont think the knicks will be bad enough to get one of those guys
 8 years ago '06        #3989
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,325 | Props total: 1294 1294
fu*k lebron
n*gga might end up taking up all the cap space and then if we dont win with him
its the same ol story .. wait till 2020 till we have space again

we need a shot blocker asap
 8 years ago '07        #3990
space
space
 - Streetz - said:

we need defense asap
corrected that for you
 11-02-2008, 10:49 AM         #3991
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they Knicks go under .500 after 10 games, Hell will begin in NYC.
Dantoni will wish he never took this job.

I'm starting to not feel him. Trade/Cut Marbury or use him!! There's no reason why he shouldnt be earning a pay check!! while we are losing. if the Knicks are winning games fine. I never thought the 3rd game of the season was a must win. but it is, now.

Marbury gives the Knicks a better chance at competing then Chris Duhon/Marty Collins do.

And what is Roberson doing? Nathang!! thats worse then Nothing!
 8 years ago '06        #3992
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
corrected that for you
yea we can get Defense ... but whens the last time we had a shot blocker?
Ewing?
we might have a better shot putting Nate at Center, he'll prolli get more blocks then the whole team
 8 years ago '06        #3993
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
Who the hell is this Roberson guy
 8 years ago '06        #3994
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
Roberson is wet .. BUT!
ZBO and his shot selection is incredible hes attacking the boards so he thinks he can shoot anytime he wants
Crawford with 1PT at the half? that dont even seem rite
 11-02-2008, 09:45 PM         #3995
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same old Knicks. watch they will lose to Charlotte Bobcats. the Knicks have no interior size. No size no nothing!
 8 years ago '06        #3996
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
Knicks need to stop fu*king standing outside the 3 pt line
i swear everyone stays back there and they all just stand instead of making openings to make something happen
Lee got into foul trouble and we had no one to take his spot .. Gallinari?
where are you
 8 years ago '08        #3997
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,793 | Props total: 5529 5529
Maybe d'antoni should start playing marbury now
 8 years ago '07        #3998
space
space
missed the game... how did we look in person?

checked the boxscore and Q looked like the only one doin anything. zbo looked solid on paper but i can tell from his FG % that he still thinks he's horace grant and can shoot 18 footers on the reg. looks like no consistency on D w/ 6 bucks in double figures. we got ate up on fouls and shot selection.... $10 says i'm 100% right

and jamal.... 1 pt???? wtf. in 31 min???? someone tell me he was sufferring a halloween hangover or somethin.
 8 years ago '07        #3999
space
space
 dj ac said:
Maybe d'antoni should start playing marbury now
bold statement. yet true.
 8 years ago '06        #4000
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
missed the game... how did we look in person?

checked the boxscore and Q looked like the only one doin anything. zbo looked solid on paper but i can tell from his FG % that he still thinks he's horace grant and can shoot 18 footers on the reg. looks like no consistency on D w/ 6 bucks in double figures. we got ate up on fouls and shot selection.... $10 says i'm 100% right

and jamal.... 1 pt???? wtf. in 31 min???? someone tell me he was sufferring a halloween hangover or somethin.

Q was the hot hand .. but
ZBO thought he was the hot hand so he would just fade back and shoot instead of passing to Q
Crawford took like 5 shots and looked confused the whole game, i guess mike must of said something to him cause he was pass first today but we dont need that from him we need scoring thats why we have duhon to distribute
its still early tho hope they turn it around
Charlie V and Bogut were abusing Lee
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
15 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
130 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
49 comments
1 day ago