New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 103
Hoops hottie's sexy basketball videos are a total slam dunk
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
178 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-29-2008, 07:58 PM         #3961
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah n*gga
"we goin to the SHIP"
"we goin to the SHIP"
"we goin to the SHIP"

ok maybe not, but before the beginning of the season i say PLAYOFFS



oh yea "The 7 Dawg" said playoffs baby


Last edited by 7thWonder; 10-31-2008 at 11:26 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #3962
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,399 | Props total: 6435 6435
:celebrate0:
 9 years ago '07        #3963
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 2183 2183
 7thWonder said:
yeah n*gga
"we goin to the CHIP"
"we goin to the CHIP"
"we goin to the CHIP"

ok maybe not, but before the beginning of the season i say PLAYOFFS



oh yea "The 7 Dawg" said playoffs baby
lol we goin to the lotto before we goin to the chip

a 7th or 8th seed would be nice but for now, that's a...


[pic - click to view]



but good game for 3.5 by us... we just need to close sh*t out and play better defense. if we perform the same against the tougher teams in the league for a couple months... we're a dark horse for 7 or 8th seed

...1 step closer to a definite playoff run in 09 and conference semis in 2010


Last edited by I Am The Truth; 10-29-2008 at 10:18 PM..
 10-29-2008, 10:47 PM         #3964
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Liked what I saw tonight definitely. Everyone that played brought it tonight.
 9 years ago '05        #3965
Bx_Bomberz 176 heat pts176
space
avatar space
space
$18,732 | Props total: 11675 11675
damn still cant get over that the knicks dropped 120...
 9 years ago '04        #3966
Artifacts 
space
avatar space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1 1
 nyynyj225 said:
Liked what I saw tonight definitely. Everyone that played brought it tonight.
:applause::applause::applause:

its a celebration.. lets keep it going
 10-30-2008, 01:41 PM         #3967
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #3968
Born_Loser|M 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$42,212 | Props total: 3701 3701
In a potential swap of players who do not figure in their current teams' plans, the Knicks and Warriors have reportedly had discussions about a trade involving Eddy Curry and Al Harrington.

The Warriors are more interested in a package including David Lee.

The better offers for Harrington are coming from Western Conference clubs, but the Warriors would prefer to ship Harrington to the Eastern Conference.
 10-30-2008, 02:54 PM         #3969
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
right about now id trade curry for a turkey club.

i get fu*kin pissed when i see 30mil+ sittin on the end of the bench.
 10-30-2008, 04:37 PM         #3970
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Fellas Please, they only played the HEAT. if I remember last year they was 5-2, before the fiasco in Phoenix.

They gave up 40 points in the 4th quarter!! to the Heat.

As for this Marbury thing. it feels like the more things change the more they stay the same. Why do this to the TEAM and the Fans?!!

They should just send him out, if you don't want him. They did this same thing to Larry Brown!!! remember? they wanted Larry to take a pay cut, and make him suffer in humiliation. They are now doing it to Stephon.

This is class-less. I don't agree with it at all. I feel like this is a Dolan move.
I will always hate the Knicks as long as the president is James Dolan.


Last edited by cpalmer1; 10-30-2008 at 04:39 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #3971
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,399 | Props total: 6435 6435
 cpalmer1 said:
^^Fellas Please, they only played the HEAT. if I remember last year they was 5-2, before the fiasco in Phoenix.

They gave up 40 points in the 4th quarter!! to the Heat.

As for this Marbury thing. it feels like the more things change the more they stay the same. Why do this to the TEAM and the Fans?!!

They should just send him out, if you don't want him. They did this same thing to Larry Brown!!! remember? they wanted Larry to take a pay cut, and make him suffer in humiliation. They are now doing it to Stephon.

This is class-less. I don't agree with it at all. I feel like this is a Dolan move.
I will always hate the Knicks as long as the president is James Dolan.
the team looked good, last years team never at one point had ball movement
it was catch shoot or they did the Curry which is stand under the hoop and not attempt to jump once and if they did jump it was when the other team was already running a fastbreak

steph will get his burn next game or the game after
he wasnt needed during last game, we threw in Nate for Offense and Mardy for Defense
no room for steph ..coming off the bench Chandler SF,Mardy PG,Nate PG/SG,Malik took up all the minutes if he were to play it would have been over Danilo and that wasnt going to happen, im sure mike will put Steph over Mardy next game
 10-30-2008, 06:57 PM         #3972
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
the team looked good, last years team never at one point had ball movement
it was catch shoot or they did the Curry which is stand under the hoop and not attempt to jump once and if they did jump it was when the other team was already running a fastbreak

steph will get his burn next game or the game after
he wasnt needed during last game, we threw in Nate for Offense and Mardy for Defense
no room for steph ..coming off the bench Chandler SF,Mardy PG,Nate PG/SG,Malik took up all the minutes if he were to play it would have been over Danilo and that wasnt going to happen, im sure mike will put Steph over Mardy next game
We shall see. I just hate every year we got a circus at the garden.
 9 years ago '06        #3973
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
damn, its been a while...

whats good fellas???

been goin thru some family shyt and just workin my a.ss off...probably not gunna be around much this season, so hold down the fort in this thread

looks like its gunna be a pretty fun season to watch...so enjoy! and LETS GO KNICKS!!!
 9 years ago '07        #3974
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 2183 2183
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
damn, its been a while...

whats good fellas???

been goin thru some family shyt and just workin my a.ss off...probably not gunna be around much this season, so hold down the fort in this thread

looks like its gunna be a pretty fun season to watch...so enjoy! and LETS GO KNICKS!!!
damn i was wondering "everyone is posting except drunk??... its the season opener"

hope things r cool w/ fam and work... just recently went thru the same sh*t over here mane

on another note steph will get his PT later. prob at the philly game, when we'll need some more offense...
 10-31-2008, 10:23 AM         #3975
blackhawkd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
In a potential swap of players who do not figure in their current teams' plans, the Knicks and Warriors have reportedly had discussions about a trade involving Eddy Curry and Al Harrington.

The Warriors are more interested in a package including David Lee.

The better offers for Harrington are coming from Western Conference clubs, but the Warriors would prefer to ship Harrington to the Eastern Conference.
id give lee in a package for harrington in a second as long as it doesnt hold back the plan to get under the cap.
 9 years ago '04        #3976
Artifacts 
space
avatar space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1 1
 Born_Loser said:
In a potential swap of players who do not figure in their current teams' plans, the Knicks and Warriors have reportedly had discussions about a trade involving Eddy Curry and Al Harrington.

The Warriors are more interested in a package including David Lee.

The better offers for Harrington are coming from Western Conference clubs, but the Warriors would prefer to ship Harrington to the Eastern Conference.
I dont like this trade if Lee goes.. but if Lee stays and we do the swap of Curry for Harrington.. then I say go for it..
 10-31-2008, 03:31 PM         #3977
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackhawkd said:
id give lee in a package for harrington in a second as long as it doesnt hold back the plan to get under the cap.
The fans would mos definately hate Knicks Management if LEE is traded. but really, if you think about it they said cya to David Lee because he's no resigned.
 9 years ago '07        #3978
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 2183 2183
it'll be harder to ship them a package for lee cuz their contracts don't match. eddy's matches up perfectly (except he has an extra yr). but he fills their big man problems, and both players need a change in scenery to become motivated again.

donnie needs to spit some serious game to nelly, mullins and GSW management, but i bet money they're willing to at least listen.
 10-31-2008, 09:05 PM         #3979
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
L lost

We suck. Getting blown out by 29 points!! It's like they Knicks are tanking the season before it even started.

Duhan is garbage. Nate/Wilson Chandler is the only true ballers, on this team. (I cant believe it like T-Pain, I've given Nate another indorsement.)

What does Marty Collins/Malik Rose do better then Marbury and Curry.
they needed Curry in the post.

D'antoni will have a short stay as a Knick Coach if they play like this in the Garden. Specially after he cursed the fans who chanted "We want Steph."
 10-31-2008, 10:41 PM         #3980
blackhawkd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
The fans would mos definately hate Knicks Management if LEE is traded. but really, if you think about it they said cya to David Lee because he's no resigned.
I know the fans love lee but 1) he cant play any defense 2) a he misses way too many point blank shots...if the goal is to get lebron than harrington will look better to lebron than lee.


 cpalmer1 said:
L lost
Duhan is garbage. Nate/Wilson Chandler is the only true ballers, on this team. (I cant believe it like T-Pain, I've given Nate another indorsement.)
I like both of them and think they both should be starting. You really have nothing to lose, your not making the playoffs...get the draft pick. speaking of the draft a guy id think would fit perfectly would be wayne ellington, a lights out 3 pt shooter the knicks need. then in 09 your starting lineup could be

C-Randolph
PF- Harrington
SF- Chandler
SG- Ellington
PG- Robinson

then in 2010 you can rid yourself of randolph, hopefully add lebron, and have harrington play your small center.

C-Harrington
PF- Chandler
SF- Lebron
SG- Ellington
PG- Robinson

and if chandler and robinson continue to progress, that lineup could be very very good...i guess i can dream right


Last edited by blackhawkd; 10-31-2008 at 10:43 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 115
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
394 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Nov 15 - Terry Crews names his molester live
77 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 54
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
149 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 50
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
410 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Another married thot teacher gets sexually assaults youngin
75 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Why You Shouldn't Fly on Spirit Airlines
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
43 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Creed 2
63 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy