New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fill in the blank__________
11 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-25-2008, 04:16 PM         #3921
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
word
Pat Ewing better not get cut, he fits perfect in this system
when Mike goes with the small team he should Plug Lee,Ewing,Chandler,Crawford,Nate that should get the crowd amped for a few minutes
Plus. we all know Gallinari will be a bust. Gallinari is 19 years old with back problems!! Can anyone say Larry Johnson? Gallinari will never, I repete, never will play a full 82 game season in the NBA. PERIOD!!!

Q-Rich, Rose, and Jeffries are on there last contracts with the Knicks. And should never be re-signed.
PE2 is will be cheaper and has more upside then these current knick SF except Wilson Chandler.

We need some good Karma too. When we had the Moose(Patrick Ewing) we made the playoff 15 times or more. Why not get the Moose Jr. to get rid of the "Curse of the Moose?"

It's only fate that brought PE2 to the Knicks. We trade Fredrick Wies for him? How ironic is that?

YO, Drunk24/7 get me a sig ASAP: KEEP DA MOOSE

[pic - click to view]

10-25-2008, 09:03 PM         #3922
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
young grasshopper yall are to quick to judge Jefferies this will be a great year for him in this system
 10-25-2008, 11:27 PM         #3923
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
young grasshopper yall are to quick to judge Jefferies this will be a great year for him in this system
true, but I want Ewing jr. on the team.
 8 years ago '06        #3924
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
i thought rosters had to be done by thursday.....the whole league was dropping people like crazy
 8 years ago '07        #3925
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 182 182
hold on palmer... gallo ain't cal ripken as far as ironman status, but he's no tmac... plus you have to wonder how much of "gallo can't play" is the management talking and trying to save an investment, as opposed to gallo truly feeling bad. anything back related is no joke, and walsh is businessman trying to protect his stock. and i wasn't too supportive of gallo at first but give him a shot b4 u call him a bust... worst case scenario, he's a shooter, an h20 w/ limited mobility.

but if he gets his mobiility back i think he'll be fine, maybe dirk 2.0, w/ more confidence. any european w/ the balls to use the shamgod in summer ball is a G

and yeah, PE2 needs to stay... why do u think they cut h20 and grunfeld but not pat??? the garden chanting ur name in the 4th of a tight game has to count for something too....

and the ax goes toooooo: roberson. enough guards on the team. jerome would get it, but he might be trade bait for a salary match in the future, and he's our only 7 footer.
 10-26-2008, 12:50 PM         #3926
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
hold on palmer... gallo ain't cal ripken as far as ironman status, but he's no tmac... plus you have to wonder how much of "gallo can't play" is the management talking and trying to save an investment, as opposed to gallo truly feeling bad. anything back related is no joke, and walsh is businessman trying to protect his stock. and i wasn't too supportive of gallo at first but give him a shot b4 u call him a bust... worst case scenario, he's a shooter, an h20 w/ limited mobility.

but if he gets his mobiility back i think he'll be fine, maybe dirk 2.0, w/ more confidence. any european w/ the balls to use the shamgod in summer ball is a G
I did think about that senario. but I would understand just the Summer League when he first injuryed his back. but that was back in JUNE!!!!

I understand a little tweek or back strain. They held him out the whole summer. They said he's felling pains going down his legs. that mean it's effected his nerves. Aslo called Sciatica.

The NY Post and DailyNEws reported he may have Sciatica.

Sciatica Symptoms
The most common symptom from sciatica is pain. Most people describe a deep, severe pain that starts low on one side of the back and then shoots down the buttock and the leg with certain movements.

The pain is usually worse with both prolonged sitting and standing. Some people describe the worst pain when trying to stand from a low sitting position, such as standing up after sitting on a toilet seat.

In most people, the pain is made worse by sneezing, coughing, laughing, or a hard bowel movement. Bending backward can also make the pain worse.

You may also notice a weakness in your leg or foot, along with the pain. The weakness may become so bad you can't move your foot.
And there's a big difference between play hurt and being injured. If you are 19you don't get hurt and not recover quickly. Plus like you said back problems are no joke. this kidd wasnt even practising.
 8 years ago '04        #3927
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
I was skeptical about pe2 at first, but he has won me over. but, we really need to give roberson a shot, too. he's probably too good of a shooter to let get away. Getting rid of jerome james would definitely be an early christmas present.
 8 years ago '07        #3928
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
I did think about that senario. but I would understand just the Summer League when he first injuryed his back. but that was back in JUNE!!!!

I understand a little tweek or back strain. They held him out the whole summer. They said he's felling pains going down his legs. that mean it's effected his nerves. Aslo called Sciatica.

The NY Post and DailyNEws reported he may have Sciatica.

And there's a big difference between play hurt and being injured. If you are 19you don't get hurt and not recover quickly. Plus like you said back problems are no joke. this kidd wasnt even practising.
i said the same sh*t too about it being in june... i think danilo has been cool since july or august, but they're giving him the great white hype treatment and saying "you'll sit on the couch and like it..." which would give him 1 to 2 months of almost no pain and craaaazy time to heal. if not then we'll just be doomed w/ an italian tmac...

if it's sciatica then that's an iffy situation cuz sciatica is mad unpredictable. but he's been working out fairly regularly and sciatica flare ups are no joke. someone w/ sciatica wouldn't be working out on a daily, with increased mobility and training every day like gallo.

g_hilde said:
I was skeptical about pe2 at first, but he has won me over. but, we really need to give roberson a shot, too. he's probably too good of a shooter to let get away. Getting rid of jerome james would definitely be an early christmas present.
i wish they could keep roberson too cuz he's was nice in summer ball but 6 guards is a lot... plus he hasn't produced that much during preseason... and w/ his big contract and eddy on the bench, there's some bargaining room for jerome to stay. we'll see soon enough. i still say roberson will get the ax
 10-26-2008, 07:25 PM         #3929
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am fu*king amped for this season.

Patrick Ewing's seed got the bunnnies, im liking what i see from him.
 8 years ago '07        #3930
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 cpalmer1 said:
Plus. we all know Gallinari will be a bust. Gallinari is 19 years old with back problems!! Can anyone say Larry Johnson? Gallinari will never, I repete, never will play a full 82 game season in the NBA. PERIOD!!!

Q-Rich, Rose, and Jeffries are on there last contracts with the Knicks. And should never be re-signed.
PE2 is will be cheaper and has more upside then these current knick SF except Wilson Chandler.

We need some good Karma too. When we had the Moose(Patrick Ewing) we made the playoff 15 times or more. Why not get the Moose Jr. to get rid of the "Curse of the Moose?"

It's only fate that brought PE2 to the Knicks. We trade Fredrick Wies for him? How ironic is that?

YO, Drunk24/7 get me a sig ASAP: KEEP DA MOOSE

[pic - click to view]

cmon son, how dumb is this statement? ever think that hes 19 and needs to develop anyway which is why theyre not pushing him? dude aint 24. no need to push him and risk further injury when hes 19. he will be fine and he will be a beast in this league
 8 years ago '07        #3931
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
PE2 is the next Gerald Wallace
 10-26-2008, 10:25 PM         #3932
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
cmon son, how dumb is this statement? ever think that hes 19 and needs to develop anyway which is why theyre not pushing him? dude aint 24. no need to push him and risk further injury when hes 19. he will be fine and he will be a beast in this league
It's not a dumb statement. as a matter of fact it's statement used by many NY journalist. The kid was a 6th overall pick with a major back problem. look at all the prayers pick after him. They are well ahead of him, now and they dont has any chronic back problems.

If you got a brand new car and the axle was broken the first time you drove it, wouldn't you call it a "lemon"?

I hope he plays and it aint that serious of a condition.
 10-27-2008, 02:40 PM         #3933
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Knicks waive Ewing Jr. to finalize roster at 15
10 minutes ago

Buzz Up PrintNEW YORK (AP)—Right name, not enough game.

Patrick Ewing Jr. was waived Monday by the New York Knicks, who got down to the 15-player limit by cutting the son of their career scoring leader.

Ewing made a strong late bid to make the team, scoring seven points on 3-of-3 shooting Friday night in the fourth quarter of New York’s preseason finale. However, the Knicks opted to stick with shooting guard Anthony Roberson, who impressed them with his outside shooting and was signed over the summer.

The Knicks acquired Ewing from Houston on Aug. 29. And though they could sorely use the good press they would have received from keeping him, he apparently lacked enough offensive polish to play under Mike D’Antoni.

New York opens its season Wednesday against Miami.
 8 years ago '06        #3934
space
space
been saying it since i was at the draft

fu*k donnie walsh
 8 years ago '06        #3935
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,369 | Props total: 1358 1358
swear to god b, if PE2 ends up beasting on someone elses team
look out MSG! it wont just be Drunk and Hypno waiting outside for Donnie
im a pull up and just start swinging at that ol head:guns1:
 10-27-2008, 04:55 PM         #3936
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:thumbsdow:angry14::angry12::angry12:
Damnnnnnnnnnn it!!!! Why the hell!!!

Last edited by cpalmer1; 10-27-2008 at 04:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #3937
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
The Knicks have decided to cut Patrick Ewing Jr.

Ewing Jr.'s Knick legacy and electrifying play in the final pre-season game made him an instant fan favorite.

But the Knicks apparently decided that Anthony Roberson's shooting ability made him more valuable. Roberson's contract is fully guaranteed while Ewing Jr.'s is not.

The team also did not want to eat the contract of the ineffective Jerome James.

"You start looking at well, what are our potential needs?" Donnie Walsh said. "I think that's where this went down to in the sense that it was felt that in the immediate future, potentially, that shooting could become a problem for this team. So that was the reason for Anthony Roberson because that's what he can do."

The Knicks looked for but could not complete a two-for-1 trade. Walsh said he hopes Ewing Jr. will play in the NBA Development League and the Knicks can bring him back.

"I think he's got a great upside," Walsh said. "As he develops, he's going to be a valuable player both offensively and defensively. It's always painful because you have to let somebody go that's worked hard. And he did. He worked very hard and he played well. But it's a simple case of 15 vs. 16 and you've got to do something."

Walsh responded to a question about the fans' overwhelming desire to release Jerome James instead: "Let's put it this way: I have no background with Jerome James, except he did not play last year," Walsh said. "So I understand the fans thinking that. He is under contract to us and we honor all our contracts. So basically, he's in the position that I've had other players in on this team, which is go out and prove yourself because you didn't play last year. So, we have to see what you are before we know what to do. And there could be a place for him on this team. But it'll be up to him to prove it in practice and if he gets a chance to play in the games, play in the games."
 8 years ago '07        #3938
space
space

[pic - click to view]

*benzino voice* i see b00ty... at that bam bam bigelow a.ss n*gga

we stay losing... jerome??? i'll take jerome from martin before jerome james...
 8 years ago '06        #3939
space
space
before that picture i didn't even know what his jersey number was...
 8 years ago '05        #3940
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,557 | Props total: 5317 5317
fu*k a patrick ewing jr it was just a move to give the knicks fans some nostalgia with him and allan houston... like i said from day 1 with jr and houston
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
20 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
179 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown going into graphic detail on what happened with him & Raven in t..
75 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
82 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside SMACK/URL Presents - Ill Will vs Charlie Clips [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION..
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy