New York Knicks

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
171 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2008, 11:42 AM         #3901
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope jamal doesnt lose interest & fades away.
 8 years ago '07        #3902
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
^^^^ same here... but he's not looking that intense in games so far. he needs to pick it up soon or else its "1 max contract and 1st rounder" time...

oh yeah... i'm officially thru w/ McCurry. stick a fork in him and get em off the team. Eddy Curry = I Am the Truth's MHP (most hated player)

AND PROPS ON THE LJ AVY
 10-22-2008, 01:49 PM         #3903
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 7 Dawg would just like to thank Isiah for seeing that beautiful talent named "Wilson Chandler"
 10-22-2008, 05:27 PM         #3904
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love dantoni, you seen when in practise he told Nate, "you should be averaging 3 steals a game and leading the league in steals."

Nate is the Knicks most consistant and hardest working Knick. I see what yall been saying. This pre-season he's soon more maturity. I like that.

As for the game, give more credit to the Celtics. they are a Great defensive team.

I believe Walsh and Dantoni will make a monster trade soon. I just can't believe they will go into this season with this team.

By Dantoni benching Crawford and Curry. I think that was a sign to his GM. get me some players, I will sit $20+ million the whole year if I have too. Isiah would of never done that.
 8 years ago '06        #3905
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
I love dantoni, you seen when in practise he told Nate, "you should be averaging 3 steals a game and leading the league in steals."

Nate is the Knicks most consistant and hardest working Knick. I see what yall been saying. This pre-season he's soon more maturity. I like that.

As for the game, give more credit to the Celtics. they are a Great defensive team.

I believe Walsh and Dantoni will make a monster trade soon. I just can't believe they will go into this season with this team.

By Dantoni benching Crawford and Curry. I think that was a sign to his GM. get me some players, I will sit $20+ million the whole year if I have too. Isiah would of never done that.
finally coming around on Nate, huh?

i agree with you thinking there might be some sort of deal made...but i dont think it will be a deal including Cheeseburger Eddy...he's too fat/lazy and has little to no value around the league as of the current

i CAN see Jamal being traded at some point during this season...he would be a good fit as a 6th man for a contending team who needs some scoring off the bench

crawford seems lost without the ball...sorry jamal...no more Iso-AND1 plays being called for you...its called ball movement...LEARN IT!!! or GTFO
 8 years ago '07        #3906
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:

[pic - click to view]

kyle: yo nate, i heard cpalmer1 finally gave u props...

nate: bout time that n*gga came around....
 8 years ago '04        #3907
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
Donnie Walsh loves David Lee, but he's not ready to marry him. The Knicks president prefers a summer wedding. Agent Mark Bartlestein told The Post that Walsh has decided against giving Lee a contract extension by the Oct. 31 deadline, making Lee a restricted free agent July 1. Bartlestein and Walsh spoke yesterday and agreed to put off contract talks until summer. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #3908
space
space
GM Donnie Walsh indicated the Knicks also will pass on guard Nate Robinson, also eligible for a contract extension by Oct. 31. Robinson, the team's leading scorer at 19.1 points off the bench, also becomes a free agent. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '07        #3909
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
finally coming around on Nate, huh?

i agree with you thinking there might be some sort of deal made...but i dont think it will be a deal including Cheeseburger Eddy...he's too fat/lazy and has little to no value around the league as of the current

i CAN see Jamal being traded at some point during this season...he would be a good fit as a 6th man for a contending team who needs some scoring off the bench

crawford seems lost without the ball...sorry jamal...no more Iso-AND1 plays being called for you...its called ball movement...LEARN IT!!! or GTFO
:applause::applause:....that cross to left cross to the right take 3 steps to the foul line and shoot sh*t is over wit....I rather nate wit the ball in his hands....Dingleburry has been very efficient....But I think he's a CONTRACT YEAR WARRIOR ..who knows

I Am The Truth said:

[pic - click to view]

In the words of my boy Jamie Foxx "Hysterical"
 8 years ago '07        #3910
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Donnie Walsh loves David Lee, but he's not ready to marry him. The Knicks president prefers a summer wedding. Agent Mark Bartlestein told The Post that Walsh has decided against giving Lee a contract extension by the Oct. 31 deadline, making Lee a restricted free agent July 1. Bartlestein and Walsh spoke yesterday and agreed to put off contract talks until summer. -- NY Post
word is walsh wants to see how him and nate do at the end of the season instead of committing to them now and maybe putting our hands in a bind later... guess walsh is sticking to his guns on "not jumping to conclusions"
 10-23-2008, 08:21 PM         #3911
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #3912
space
space
Look out, Jerome James. You may have some competition. The seldom-used big man may have to make room on the Knicks bench for fellow center Eddy Curry, who is in serious danger of not making Mike D'Antoni's regular-season rotation. Curry did not play in Tuesday night's loss to the Celtics and is not guaranteed to take the floor in the Knicks' preseason finale tonight against the Nets at the Garden. -- NY Post
 10-24-2008, 05:02 PM         #3913
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not one of yall concerned that Isiah got a over-dosed?
 8 years ago '06        #3914
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 cpalmer1 said:
supposedly it was someone in his house
 8 years ago '06        #3915
space
space
PAT-RICK EW-ING

clap-clap clap clap clap
 8 years ago '07        #3916
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
read that report today earlier at work... sh*t is crazy. hope he or whoever OD'ed or maybe OD'ed is ok.
 8 years ago '06        #3917
space
space
cut roberson!!!!!! i will boycott the garden if they cut ewing 2.0

The New York Knicks were leaning towards waiving Patrick Ewing Jr. by tomorrow's deadline in order to get their roster down to 15 players, but Friday's performance may have just won him a spot on the roster, the New York Post is reporting.

Ewing was the talk of the Garden after exploding in a nine minute stretch which saw two monster dunks and a three pointer, a blocked shot and midcourt steal that triggered a fastbreak and points for Nate Robinson Nate Robinson.

Ewing drove the fans into a frenzy, leading to the Garden chanting "Pat-rick Ew-ing".

"It showed they really appreciated and like what I do on the floor," Ewing said. "I feel that helped with our comeback."

Ewing has been f!ghting with guard Anthony Roberson for the final roster spot. Roberson signed a one year, $850,000 contract in the off-season while Ewing is owed $430,000.
 10-25-2008, 08:40 AM         #3918
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They better cut Jerome James!!! Knick Fans need to be flooding the Donnie Walsh's office, telling him to Keep PE2.

I missed the game but read about it in the Post this morning.
 8 years ago '04        #3919
space
space
The New York Knicks were leaning towards waiving Patrick Ewing Jr. by tomorrow's deadline in order to get their roster down to 15 players, but Friday's performance may have just won him a spot on the roster, the New York Post is reporting.

Ewing was the talk of the Garden after exploding in a nine minute stretch which saw two monster dunks and a three pointer, a blocked shot and midcourt steal that triggered a fastbreak and points for Nate Robinson Nate Robinson.

Ewing drove the fans into a frenzy, leading to the Garden chanting "Pat-rick Ew-ing".

"It showed they really appreciated and like what I do on the floor," Ewing said. "I feel that helped with our comeback."

Ewing has been f!ghting with guard Anthony Roberson for the final roster spot. Roberson signed a one year, $850,000 contract in the off-season while Ewing is owed $430,000.

keep both and drop that never was, Jerome James....problem solved
 8 years ago '06        #3920
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,350 | Props total: 1316 1316
word
Pat Ewing better not get cut, he fits perfect in this system
when Mike goes with the small team he should Plug Lee,Ewing,Chandler,Crawford,Nate that should get the crowd amped for a few minutes

Last edited by Blah; 10-25-2008 at 02:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
202 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
130 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
115 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Big Boi Explains That "Record For Outkast" Gucci Mane Was Talking About
47 comments
21 hours ago