New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 216
Video inside Instagram models trolled :dead:
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 105
NBA Mutumbo's Reaction Perfectly Describes The Worst Dunk Contest Ever Last Ni..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
NBA Scottie Gonna Put Bread On His Head
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Podcaster Taxstone Indicted On Gun Charges By Federal Grand Jury
165 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-22-2008, 05:27 PM         #3901
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love dantoni, you seen when in practise he told Nate, "you should be averaging 3 steals a game and leading the league in steals."

Nate is the Knicks most consistant and hardest working Knick. I see what yall been saying. This pre-season he's soon more maturity. I like that.

As for the game, give more credit to the Celtics. they are a Great defensive team.

I believe Walsh and Dantoni will make a monster trade soon. I just can't believe they will go into this season with this team.

By Dantoni benching Crawford and Curry. I think that was a sign to his GM. get me some players, I will sit $20+ million the whole year if I have too. Isiah would of never done that.
 8 years ago '06        #3902
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
I love dantoni, you seen when in practise he told Nate, "you should be averaging 3 steals a game and leading the league in steals."

Nate is the Knicks most consistant and hardest working Knick. I see what yall been saying. This pre-season he's soon more maturity. I like that.

As for the game, give more credit to the Celtics. they are a Great defensive team.

I believe Walsh and Dantoni will make a monster trade soon. I just can't believe they will go into this season with this team.

By Dantoni benching Crawford and Curry. I think that was a sign to his GM. get me some players, I will sit $20+ million the whole year if I have too. Isiah would of never done that.
finally coming around on Nate, huh?

i agree with you thinking there might be some sort of deal made...but i dont think it will be a deal including Cheeseburger Eddy...he's too fat/lazy and has little to no value around the league as of the current

i CAN see Jamal being traded at some point during this season...he would be a good fit as a 6th man for a contending team who needs some scoring off the bench

crawford seems lost without the ball...sorry jamal...no more Iso-AND1 plays being called for you...its called ball movement...LEARN IT!!! or GTFO
 8 years ago '07        #3903
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,023 | Props total: 420 420
 cpalmer1 said:
I love dantoni, you seen when in practise he told Nate, "you should be averaging 3 steals a game and leading the league in steals."

Nate is the Knicks most consistant and hardest working Knick. I see what yall been saying. This pre-season he's soon more maturity. I like that.

As for the game, give more credit to the Celtics. they are a Great defensive team.

I believe Walsh and Dantoni will make a monster trade soon. I just can't believe they will go into this season with this team.

By Dantoni benching Crawford and Curry. I think that was a sign to his GM. get me some players, I will sit $20+ million the whole year if I have too. Isiah would of never done that.


[pic - click to view]



kyle: yo nate, i heard cpalmer1 finally gave u props...

nate: bout time that n*gga came around....
 8 years ago '04        #3904
Born_Loser|M 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$41,850 | Props total: 3252 3252
Donnie Walsh loves David Lee, but he's not ready to marry him. The Knicks president prefers a summer wedding. Agent Mark Bartlestein told The Post that Walsh has decided against giving Lee a contract extension by the Oct. 31 deadline, making Lee a restricted free agent July 1. Bartlestein and Walsh spoke yesterday and agreed to put off contract talks until summer. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #3905
Born_Loser|M 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$41,850 | Props total: 3252 3252
GM Donnie Walsh indicated the Knicks also will pass on guard Nate Robinson, also eligible for a contract extension by Oct. 31. Robinson, the team's leading scorer at 19.1 points off the bench, also becomes a free agent. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '07        #3906
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1570 1570
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
finally coming around on Nate, huh?

i agree with you thinking there might be some sort of deal made...but i dont think it will be a deal including Cheeseburger Eddy...he's too fat/lazy and has little to no value around the league as of the current

i CAN see Jamal being traded at some point during this season...he would be a good fit as a 6th man for a contending team who needs some scoring off the bench

crawford seems lost without the ball...sorry jamal...no more Iso-AND1 plays being called for you...its called ball movement...LEARN IT!!! or GTFO
:applause::applause:....that cross to left cross to the right take 3 steps to the foul line and shoot sh*t is over wit....I rather nate wit the ball in his hands....Dingleburry has been very efficient....But I think he's a CONTRACT YEAR WARRIOR ..who knows

 I Am The Truth said:

[pic - click to view]



kyle: yo nate, i heard cpalmer1 finally gave u props...

nate: bout time that n*gga came around....
In the words of my boy Jamie Foxx "Hysterical"
 8 years ago '07        #3907
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,023 | Props total: 420 420
 Born_Loser said:
Donnie Walsh loves David Lee, but he's not ready to marry him. The Knicks president prefers a summer wedding. Agent Mark Bartlestein told The Post that Walsh has decided against giving Lee a contract extension by the Oct. 31 deadline, making Lee a restricted free agent July 1. Bartlestein and Walsh spoke yesterday and agreed to put off contract talks until summer. -- NY Post
word is walsh wants to see how him and nate do at the end of the season instead of committing to them now and maybe putting our hands in a bind later... guess walsh is sticking to his guns on "not jumping to conclusions"
 10-23-2008, 08:21 PM         #3908
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:

[pic - click to view]



kyle: yo nate, i heard cpalmer1 finally gave u props...

nate: bout time that n*gga came around....
 8 years ago '04        #3909
Born_Loser|M 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$41,850 | Props total: 3252 3252
Look out, Jerome James. You may have some competition. The seldom-used big man may have to make room on the Knicks bench for fellow center Eddy Curry, who is in serious danger of not making Mike D'Antoni's regular-season rotation. Curry did not play in Tuesday night's loss to the Celtics and is not guaranteed to take the floor in the Knicks' preseason finale tonight against the Nets at the Garden. -- NY Post
 10-24-2008, 05:02 PM         #3910
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not one of yall concerned that Isiah got a over-dosed?
 8 years ago '06        #3911
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 65 65
 cpalmer1 said:
Not one of yall concerned that Isiah got a over-dosed?
supposedly it was someone in his house
 8 years ago '06        #3912
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 65 65
PAT-RICK EW-ING

clap-clap clap clap clap
 8 years ago '07        #3913
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,023 | Props total: 420 420
 cpalmer1 said:
Not one of yall concerned that Isiah got a over-dosed?
read that report today earlier at work... sh*t is crazy. hope he or whoever OD'ed or maybe OD'ed is ok.
 8 years ago '06        #3914
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 65 65
cut roberson!!!!!! i will boycott the garden if they cut ewing 2.0

The New York Knicks were leaning towards waiving Patrick Ewing Jr. by tomorrow's deadline in order to get their roster down to 15 players, but Friday's performance may have just won him a spot on the roster, the New York Post is reporting.

Ewing was the talk of the Garden after exploding in a nine minute stretch which saw two monster dunks and a three pointer, a blocked shot and midcourt steal that triggered a fastbreak and points for Nate Robinson Nate Robinson.

Ewing drove the fans into a frenzy, leading to the Garden chanting "Pat-rick Ew-ing".

"It showed they really appreciated and like what I do on the floor," Ewing said. "I feel that helped with our comeback."

Ewing has been f!ghting with guard Anthony Roberson for the final roster spot. Roberson signed a one year, $850,000 contract in the off-season while Ewing is owed $430,000.
 10-25-2008, 08:40 AM         #3915
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They better cut Jerome James!!! Knick Fans need to be flooding the Donnie Walsh's office, telling him to Keep PE2.

I missed the game but read about it in the Post this morning.
 8 years ago '04        #3916
Born_Loser|M 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$41,850 | Props total: 3252 3252
The New York Knicks were leaning towards waiving Patrick Ewing Jr. by tomorrow's deadline in order to get their roster down to 15 players, but Friday's performance may have just won him a spot on the roster, the New York Post is reporting.

Ewing was the talk of the Garden after exploding in a nine minute stretch which saw two monster dunks and a three pointer, a blocked shot and midcourt steal that triggered a fastbreak and points for Nate Robinson Nate Robinson.

Ewing drove the fans into a frenzy, leading to the Garden chanting "Pat-rick Ew-ing".

"It showed they really appreciated and like what I do on the floor," Ewing said. "I feel that helped with our comeback."

Ewing has been f!ghting with guard Anthony Roberson for the final roster spot. Roberson signed a one year, $850,000 contract in the off-season while Ewing is owed $430,000.

keep both and drop that never was, Jerome James....problem solved
 8 years ago '06        #3917
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$23,793 | Props total: 2279 2279
word
Pat Ewing better not get cut, he fits perfect in this system
when Mike goes with the small team he should Plug Lee,Ewing,Chandler,Crawford,Nate that should get the crowd amped for a few minutes


Last edited by Blah; 10-25-2008 at 02:42 PM..
 10-25-2008, 04:16 PM         #3918
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
word
Pat Ewing better not get cut, he fits perfect in this system
when Mike goes with the small team he should Plug Lee,Ewing,Chandler,Crawford,Nate that should get the crowd amped for a few minutes
Plus. we all know Gallinari will be a bust. Gallinari is 19 years old with back problems!! Can anyone say Larry Johnson? Gallinari will never, I repete, never will play a full 82 game season in the NBA. PERIOD!!!

Q-Rich, Rose, and Jeffries are on there last contracts with the Knicks. And should never be re-signed.
PE2 is will be cheaper and has more upside then these current knick SF except Wilson Chandler.

We need some good Karma too. When we had the Moose(Patrick Ewing) we made the playoff 15 times or more. Why not get the Moose Jr. to get rid of the "Curse of the Moose?"

It's only fate that brought PE2 to the Knicks. We trade Fredrick Wies for him? How ironic is that?


YO, Drunk24/7 get me a sig ASAP: KEEP DA MOOSE


[pic - click to view]

 10-25-2008, 09:03 PM         #3919
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
young grasshopper yall are to quick to judge Jefferies this will be a great year for him in this system
 10-25-2008, 11:27 PM         #3920
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
young grasshopper yall are to quick to judge Jefferies this will be a great year for him in this system
true, but I want Ewing jr. on the team.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 215
NBA 2017 NBA All-Star Weekend thread [Predictions x Discussion]
2776 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Halle Not Berry
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
New Drake interview ,Speaks on Jay-Z,Meek ,Kanye,Quentin Miller and more
256 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Trump's biggest black supporter wears his shirt proudly!!!
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
TGI Friday’s Manager Fired After Asking a Job Applicant If He’d Rather Watch H..
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Why the f8ck is your page private? (1pic)
48 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Feb 18 - Leaked Trump tape: 'You are the special people'
29 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
This is the scene that made Jackie Chan that nigga tbh
39 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy