Image(s) inside Regina Hall - Puts Rocks in her P@#$%
26 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Top Tier Rap List
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth Behind Kanye West Blonde Hair May Have A Deeper Meaning!!
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Redbone Cam Girl With A Big Ole Booty
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #3881
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 964 964
yeah, i think they should build around Wilson also, I think he can be 24+ pts, 6/7 rbs, 1 stl, 1 blk kind of guy, probly reaching hard but i think he can be like melo alittle hahaha, and at 2010 they should go just go after a big man, and pick up some good pieces and build around that

as for crawford, i duno man, i dont really see him being successful as like, an all star type of player or more, he's just a really good scorer, he needs to just go to a contender and be a six man or something, he'll fit wit dallas, hornets, n the warriors
 8 years ago '07        #3882
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 964 964
he needs to work on his handle though
 8 years ago '07        #3883
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 184 184
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
WC SG, Gallo SF...not right now, Gallo is inexperience, I'll just let him ride the bench now, and just do with how they did with Chandler last year.

-nate is k!lling it
i see ur point on gallo... but that lineup will be so beastly once gallo gets healthy and in rhythm

cpalmer1 said:
I don't see Crawford being successful or is it me?
nah, even though i havent caught a game in a min (missed tonight's game cuz i was flying, i'll catch the nba.com highlights later) i think he's looking like odom in LA, needing to find his role. jamal just can't find his own rhythm b/c the knicks attack is more balanced. it's no longer "jamal/steph/zbo, go score." those days are over and it's gonna be a while b4 he can get used to the system.

if he can't get used to it, use him as a 6th man or get a 1st rounder for him. anybody up for seeing steph at the 2???? might as well milk out that 21 mil by using him a diff slot....
 8 years ago '05        #3884
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,584 | Props total: 5323 5323
 cpalmer1 said:
no doubt!! I honestly thinking, "why should the Knicks go after Lebron, in two more years, if Chandler is making this much progress?"

I'm not comparing him to Lebron. I'm just say this kid has alot of potential to be a good NBA player. Like a Richard Jefferson or a Shaun Marion.

Seriously, he looks better then Richard Jefferson did in his 4 year. I remember RJ couldnt shot a lick. WC has now pass that progression over a year.

I think the Knicks should look to build around WC.

Now back to the game.
I think I'm back to believing in this team. Dantoni looks like he has this team, if I dare say it, RIGHT.

I don't see Crawford being successful or is it me?
i like that comparison i think hes got potential to be somewhere inbetween RJ and marion but as far as no lebron...

i gotta disagree with ya lebron can play 2 3 or 4 in this system easily so if chandler is the SF/SG of the future and danilo is the SF/PF of the future i think lebron can play whichever position isnt danilo or chandlers spot

and ive been thinking... if lebron is the plan 1 DLEE cant get an extension

and 2 if the plan is to go after lebron i really think we should go after a pointgaurd like aj price or stephan curry

EDIT : just read the the trailblazers upcoming FA's and they got so much young talent coming off the books and got plenty more to come so they might wanna save some cap room for the next few years anywaay there not going to be able to sign all these guys and one i was interested in is Channing Frye watchall think about signing him after the season that sweet jumper prolly would work wonders in this system plus he could probably play the 5 for dantoni.... watchall think????????

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 10-20-2008 at 11:24 PM..
 10-21-2008, 04:58 AM         #3885
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wilson Chandler Dunk vs the Nets

8 years ago '06        #3886
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 Bx_bomberz said:
i like that comparison i think hes got potential to be somewhere inbetween RJ and marion but as far as no lebron...

i gotta disagree with ya lebron can play 2 3 or 4 in this system easily so if chandler is the SF/SG of the future and danilo is the SF/PF of the future i think lebron can play whichever position isnt danilo or chandlers spot

and ive been thinking... if lebron is the plan 1 DLEE cant get an extension

and 2 if the plan is to go after lebron i really think we should go after a pointgaurd like aj price or stephan curry

EDIT : just read the the trailblazers upcoming FA's and they got so much young talent coming off the books and got plenty more to come so they might wanna save some cap room for the next few years anywaay there not going to be able to sign all these guys and one i was interested in is Channing Frye watchall think about signing him after the season that sweet jumper prolly would work wonders in this system plus he could probably play the 5 for dantoni.... watchall think????????
what do i think? isiah should have drafted bynum instead of frye :angry12:

went to the game last night, so nice to go into the nets arena see the knicks win and clown my girl for it(nets fan)

got to meet the entire team and got pics with h20 marbury and chandler

got a ton of stuff signed
 8 years ago '04        #3887
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
If Stephon Marbury is fitting in, Jamal Crawford does not look confident in this offense, possibly because he doesn't get enough touches to find a rhythm. Because Crawford's contract extends into 2010, when the Knicks will be trying to get under the salary cap when he makes $10 million, the team would have more to gain trading Crawford at this juncture than Marbury, whose contract is expiring. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #3888
space
space
Stephon Marbury has been filling in nicely in his reserve role, but Mike D'Antoni may take a look at him in the starting lineup tonight when the Knicks host the Celtics. According to a team source, the coaching staff has discussed starting Marbury tonight for the first time this preseason. D'Antoni huddled with Marbury in the locker room after last night's 114-106 preseason victory over the Nets at the Meadowlands. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #3889
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni paired Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph, a tandem that overwhelmingly underwhelmed last season, in the frontcourt Monday. "They should be able to play together, in theory, because Zach can play outside, Eddy, inside, it shouldn't be a problem," D'Antoni said, before cautioning himself: "If both played really well and both at a great level." -- NY Times
 10-21-2008, 04:52 PM         #3890
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
i see ur point on gallo... but that lineup will be so beastly once gallo gets healthy and in rhythm

nah, even though i havent caught a game in a min (missed tonight's game cuz i was flying, i'll catch the nba.com highlights later) i think he's looking like odom in LA, needing to find his role. jamal just can't find his own rhythm b/c the knicks attack is more balanced. it's no longer "jamal/steph/zbo, go score." those days are over and it's gonna be a while b4 he can get used to the system.

if he can't get used to it, use him as a 6th man or get a 1st rounder for him. anybody up for seeing steph at the 2???? might as well milk out that 21 mil by using him a diff slot....
I just read in today's Nypost and the NYdaily news that Jamal Awful with not start tonight, and Marbury will get a shot at starting.

Marbury will start tonight
By MARC BERMAN

Mike D'Antoni confirmed today that Stephon MarburyStephon Marbury will start at shooting guard instead of Jamal CrawfordJamal Crawford when the KnicksNew York Knicks play their second-to-last preseason game at the Garden against the Celtics tonight.

Marbury will make his first start of the preseason after coming off the bench for the first five games. Crawford has struggled in D'Antoni's new high-tempo offense, lowlighted by last night's 1-for-6, four-point outing in a victory over the NetsNew Jersey Nets .

Speakng at this morning's shootaround, Dantoni said "Nothing is set in stone" regarding the Knicks' starting lineup for opening night, Oct. 29 against the Heat at the Garden.

D'Antoni also said Wilson ChandlerWilson Chandler would make his second straight start at power forward tonight and Zach RandolphZach Randolph will come off the bench.

It is believed Randolph and David LeeDavid Lee will be the opening-night starting tandem up front, but the surging Chandler could slide into the starting lineup at small forward in place of Quentin RichardsonQuentin Richardson .

The Knicks have one more preseason game following tonight's to experiment (against the Nets on Friday), but now all bets are off as far as D'Antoni's starting five.
 8 years ago '05        #3891
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,584 | Props total: 5323 5323
 Born_Loser said:
If Stephon Marbury is fitting in, Jamal Crawford does not look confident in this offense, possibly because he doesn't get enough touches to find a rhythm. Because Crawford's contract extends into 2010, when the Knicks will be trying to get under the salary cap when he makes $10 million, the team would have more to gain trading Crawford at this juncture than Marbury, whose contract is expiring. -- NY Post
:applause::applause::applause:

about a month or 2 ago i pointed this out

plus it looks like nate/chandler can hold down the 2 spot...

and as ive pointed out if we can move crawford for an expiring contract plus a draft pick we can sign dlee and still have room for a max contract in 2010...

or we could have room for 2 max contracts in 2010(amare + lebron) if we dont resign lee and get rid of zach...
 8 years ago '06        #3892
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,371 | Props total: 1373 1373
Knicks looked like sh*t yesterday
no one was driving to the hole and when they did they would drive to the side where there was already 2 Knick players just standing watching, looked just like last years Knicks
Q is playing like a Rookie .. might aswell just let Chandler permantly start
and this bi*ch a.ss n*gga Gallinari need to suit up already
 8 years ago '07        #3893
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
:applause::applause::applause:

about a month or 2 ago i pointed this out

plus it looks like nate/chandler can hold down the 2 spot...

and as ive pointed out if we can move crawford for an expiring contract plus a draft pick we can sign dlee and still have room for a max contract in 2010...

or we could have room for 2 max contracts in 2010(amare + lebron) if we dont resign lee and get rid of zach...
wow... mike d must've read my post yesterday. but in all miss cleo-ness you did point it out first

zach and steph are on the fence now, but eddy and jamal are both on the outside looking in, esp eddy. but i still think that steady play and no headaches from zach and steph still might not save em from the walsh chop down the line... we'll see.

2 max's or d lee, a first rounder, and a max contract if jamal (among others) is gone is sounding real feasible right now too....
 8 years ago '07        #3894
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
Knicks looked like sh*t yesterday
no one was driving to the hole and when they did they would drive to the side where there was already 2 Knick players just standing watching, looked just like last years Knicks
Q is playing like a Rookie .. might aswell just let Chandler permantly start
funny thing is Q is playing better than jamal... crazy huh?

and gallo needs to stay his a.ss on the bench til he's healthy. we don't need any greg odens, grant hills, or penny hardaways...
 8 years ago '06        #3895
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
funny thing is Q is playing better than jamal... crazy huh?

and gallo needs to stay his a.ss on the bench til he's healthy. we don't need any greg odens, grant hills, or penny hardaways...

they were all hoopin like they were drunk
made big baby look like Jordan
 8 years ago '06        #3896
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
just got back from the game....BLAH

why the fu*k to i get the shytty game to go to Hypno?...when i watched the Knicks-Nets game the other night i was gettin hyped for tonight....wut a let down

but whateva...shyt happens

best part is i ended up on the titan-tron for being "Knicks best dancer"..LMAO..not only that, but i got to talk to DLee for a hott second (he always stops and talks to people in the crowd b4 he bounces)

Danillo was pulled over on the side of the road out of MSG and i noticed it was him...so i went over to say whats good...i asked him when he thinks he'll be back..and he said "1 week" and that he feels pretty good...

he probably thought i was gunna carjack him...LMAO

wut happened wit chandler though???...i seen him go down....looked like he tweaked his knee or his ankle....he didnt play after that?...he hurt?
 8 years ago '06        #3897
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
"best part is i ended up on the titan-tron for being "Knicks best dancer".
i dont even wanna know what kinda moves you were pulling off to win that

"Chandler sprained his left knee in the second quarter and didnít return. He was knocked out with the same injury the last time Boston was here, in April."

^ i hope that sh*t is minor
 8 years ago '06        #3898
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 - Streetz - said:
"best part is i ended up on the titan-tron for being "Knicks best dancer".
i dont even wanna know what kinda moves you were pulling off to win that

"Chandler sprained his left knee in the second quarter and didnít return. He was knocked out with the same injury the last time Boston was here, in April."

^ i hope that sh*t is minor
yea i hope its a minor injury too....this kid looks primed for a breakout type season

and believe me...

u DONT wanna know the moves that made me king
 8 years ago '04        #3899
space
space
Eddy Curry's days as the Knicks' starting center are over, and judging by the harsh language Mike D'Antoni used Tuesday night, Curry won't be seeing the floor anytime soon. D'Antoni expressed disappointment in Curry's play and his conditioning just one week before the Knicks open the season against the Miami Heat. Curry, who was once described as a cornerstone piece of the franchise, is now just an expensive 7-foot ornament. "He's going to have to play better than what he has shown me," D'Antoni said after Curry did not play in Boston's 101-90 victory at the Garden. "He is going to have to pick it up. He has got to pick up his training." -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #3900
space
space
Mike D'Antoni seems to be suggesting that Jamal Crawford's place in the lineup is not guaranteed. Crawford prefers to have the ball in his hands and make plays, but in D'Antoni's system he is usually moving without the ball. He is averaging just seven shots per game in the preseason, and the coaches are concerned about his lack of defensive intensity. "I don't take it that serious," Crawford said of the preseason. "Obviously, other people do, but I'll be ready when the season starts." Crawford's comment about not taking the preseason seriously is odd for someone who is the NBA's longest-tenured player without appearing in a playoff game. A case could be made that Crawford hasn't taken the regular season seriously either. -- NY Daily News
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
228 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
202 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
299 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #BPN: Saida Iman
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
78 comments
1 day ago