Rare pic of Fif when he got locked up!
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball shuts down any psychological interpretation of his new look
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Backlash over Star Wars F*ckery Results End EA stock falling. Wall Street frea..
43 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside And Another Unsatisfied Teacher Gets a Rape Charge
73 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3861
Born_Loser|M 99 heat pts99
space
space
$42,212 | Props total: 3701 3701
atleast Pat Ewing Jr. is playing
 9 years ago '06        #3862
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,399 | Props total: 6435 6435
finally a scrappy Knicks team
Chandler once again overpowering muhfu*kas
he should start .. Mike needs to make that happen
Duhon played good

Curry needs to go asap!
 10-18-2008, 12:02 AM         #3863
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Patrick Ewing Jr. Dunk
 10-18-2008, 07:18 AM         #3864
dakiddsp456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:
Patrick Ewing Jr. Dunk
that was a sick dunk ewing jr is gonna be a good player for this team
 9 years ago '07        #3865
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 2183 2183
my pipe dream for a starting 5 by mid nov:

Z Bo
D Lee
WC
Danilo
Duhon

and how did we look at the against the celts? i caught highlights, looked like we finished strong offensively against em.... is the interior or transition D lookin any better? duhon looked good on paper too... and i know wilson beasted
 9 years ago '06        #3866
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 97 97
can't wait for monday

going to the knicks/nets game

got 5 rows off the court behind the hoop next to the knicks bench for $24 :)
 10-19-2008, 06:19 AM         #3867
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
any streams for tonights game?

Edit: forget it i found 1

Here are some quick highlight mix of the Celtics game.

9 years ago '04        #3868
space
space
Warriors guard Stephen Jackson believes that people are undervaluing Stephon Marbury, and that Golden State should go after him.

"And if the Knicks let him go, and somehow make the playoffs, I guarantee they'll be wishing they had that experience," Jackson said. "And if he's not a Knick, I guarantee that we'll try to get him."
 10-19-2008, 12:21 PM         #3869
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although he may only play in the preseason finale, expect Knicks veteran swingman Allan Houston to make the roster after battling knee injuries that have kept him off the court since the 2004-05 season. He has been sidelined of late with a right quadriceps injury, but his knees feel fine, and the Knicks seem to be patient with him.

Boston Globe

9 years ago '04        #3870
space
space
Chris Duhon may be the newest New York Knick, but he also may be the team's captain, according to a report published by the New York Post.

"I think that's the job of the point guard," Duhon told The Post. "The point guard is the coach on the floor, the quarterback. You put everybody in their right position, understanding what the coaches want. Whether labeled captain or not, when we're on the court, that's my team."

Duhon was brought in partly to instill a winning atmosphere to the Knicks, who've experienced seven straight losing seasons. Duhon has handled the awkward Marbury situation with grace, showing empathy for his teammate in losing his starting job after 12 seasons in that role.

"His whole experience has been as a starter, and he's been the guy," Duhon said. "It's a lot to swallow not being named starter. I know it's an adjustment period. I understand it's not going to be easy for him."
 9 years ago '04        #3871
space
space
Patrick Ewing Jr. has enjoyed preseason success with the Knicks, but could still find himself playing in the NBDL or Europe when the regular season comes around.

"You've got to do it in practice. I don't evaluate [Friday] night. He could have played bad and [it was his] first time out," coach Mike D'Antoni said Saturday of Ewing. "But if he does play well, then that just adds a little bit of a positive note. But it was good. He played well [Friday] night."

With Allan Houston and Dan Grunfeld looming as cuts, the Knicks would have 16 players with 15 open spots.

"Very athletic, runs, can guard fours, can guard threes. A versatile player," D'Antoni added. "He's a smart player. He's got a chance. He's got to improve a lot. But any rookie does. But he has a chance. He has a chance to succeed in this league."
 9 years ago '04        #3872
space
space
When reports surfaced this summer Stephon Marbury would be waived, he looked at the Celtics as a potential destination and said he'd be happy as a reserve to Rajan Rondo. The question is if he'll thrive as a reserve in his hometown. -- NY Post
 9 years ago '07        #3873
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 2466 2466
 I Am The Truth said:
my pipe dream for a starting 5 by mid nov:

Z Bo
D Lee
WC
Danilo
Duhon

and how did we look at the against the celts? i caught highlights, looked like we finished strong offensively against em.... is the interior or transition D lookin any better? duhon looked good on paper too... and i know wilson beasted
WC SG, Gallo SF...not right now, Gallo is inexperience, I'll just let him ride the bench now, and just do with how they did with Chandler last year.

-nate is k!lling it
 9 years ago '07        #3874
space
space

[pic - click to view]

10-20-2008, 09:38 PM         #3875
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:

[pic - click to view]

no doubt!! I honestly thinking, "why should the Knicks go after Lebron, in two more years, if Chandler is making this much progress?"

I'm not comparing him to Lebron. I'm just say this kid has alot of potential to be a good NBA player. Like a Richard Jefferson or a Shaun Marion.

Seriously, he looks better then Richard Jefferson did in his 4 year. I remember RJ couldnt shot a lick. WC has now pass that progression over a year.

I think the Knicks should look to build around WC.

Now back to the game.
I think I'm back to believing in this team. Dantoni looks like he has this team, if I dare say it, RIGHT.

I don't see Crawford being successful or is it me?

Last edited by cpalmer1; 10-20-2008 at 09:41 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #3876
space
space
yeah, i think they should build around Wilson also, I think he can be 24+ pts, 6/7 rbs, 1 stl, 1 blk kind of guy, probly reaching hard but i think he can be like melo alittle hahaha, and at 2010 they should go just go after a big man, and pick up some good pieces and build around that

as for crawford, i duno man, i dont really see him being successful as like, an all star type of player or more, he's just a really good scorer, he needs to just go to a contender and be a six man or something, he'll fit wit dallas, hornets, n the warriors
 9 years ago '07        #3877
space
space
he needs to work on his handle though
 9 years ago '07        #3878
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 2183 2183
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
WC SG, Gallo SF...not right now, Gallo is inexperience, I'll just let him ride the bench now, and just do with how they did with Chandler last year.

-nate is k!lling it
i see ur point on gallo... but that lineup will be so beastly once gallo gets healthy and in rhythm

cpalmer1 said:
nah, even though i havent caught a game in a min (missed tonight's game cuz i was flying, i'll catch the nba.com highlights later) i think he's looking like odom in LA, needing to find his role. jamal just can't find his own rhythm b/c the knicks attack is more balanced. it's no longer "jamal/steph/zbo, go score." those days are over and it's gonna be a while b4 he can get used to the system.

if he can't get used to it, use him as a 6th man or get a 1st rounder for him. anybody up for seeing steph at the 2???? might as well milk out that 21 mil by using him a diff slot....
 9 years ago '05        #3879
Bx_Bomberz 177 heat pts177
space
space
$18,738 | Props total: 11689 11689
 cpalmer1 said:
no doubt!! I honestly thinking, "why should the Knicks go after Lebron, in two more years, if Chandler is making this much progress?"

I'm not comparing him to Lebron. I'm just say this kid has alot of potential to be a good NBA player. Like a Richard Jefferson or a Shaun Marion.

Seriously, he looks better then Richard Jefferson did in his 4 year. I remember RJ couldnt shot a lick. WC has now pass that progression over a year.

I think the Knicks should look to build around WC.

Now back to the game.
I think I'm back to believing in this team. Dantoni looks like he has this team, if I dare say it, RIGHT.

i like that comparison i think hes got potential to be somewhere inbetween RJ and marion but as far as no lebron...

i gotta disagree with ya lebron can play 2 3 or 4 in this system easily so if chandler is the SF/SG of the future and danilo is the SF/PF of the future i think lebron can play whichever position isnt danilo or chandlers spot

and ive been thinking... if lebron is the plan 1 DLEE cant get an extension

and 2 if the plan is to go after lebron i really think we should go after a pointgaurd like aj price or stephan curry

EDIT : just read the the trailblazers upcoming FA's and they got so much young talent coming off the books and got plenty more to come so they might wanna save some cap room for the next few years anywaay there not going to be able to sign all these guys and one i was interested in is Channing Frye watchall think about signing him after the season that sweet jumper prolly would work wonders in this system plus he could probably play the 5 for dantoni.... watchall think????????

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 10-20-2008 at 11:24 PM..
 10-21-2008, 04:58 AM         #3880
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wilson Chandler Dunk vs the Nets

Home      

most viewed right now
Hoops hottie's sexy basketball videos are a total slam dunk
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
443 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
71 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
156 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
438 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
200 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Google Fiber 1000 now $55/month in its newest city
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Nov 15 - Terry Crews names his molester live
91 comments
1 day ago