New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NFL Von Miller gives every player in AFC West bottle of wine, Thank You note
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Curry is completely petrified when guarding Harden
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
327 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3841
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Chandler gunna be special....a steal

cant wait to watch this core (Nate, Lee, Chandler, Gallo) over the next few years...i truley believe that Walsh and 'Antoni are going to want to extend Lee AND Nate....and that we'll rid ourselves of not only ZBo, but Curry AND CRAWFUL too

we need that shotblocking presence on this team....im going to be watching plenty of UCONN Basketball this year....if we cant get a TRUE PG OF THE FUTURE in the draft next year, i think Thabeet would be PERFECT for this run n gun style
 8 years ago '06        #3842
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,320 | Props total: 1293 1293
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
curry is fu*king garbage
word that n*gga is super trash rite now fu*k happend to him
 10-14-2008, 09:02 PM         #3843
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**BREAKING NEWS**

Eddy Curry left the game with an "upset stomach." After the game, Eddy's stomach spoke to reporters and said, "I was upset, Eddy wasn't eating."
 8 years ago '06        #3844
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
**BREAKING NEWS**

Eddy Curry left the game with an "upset stomach." After the game, Eddy's stomach spoke to reporters and said, "I was upset, Eddy wasn't eating."
 10-14-2008, 09:23 PM         #3845
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I must say,I was very entertained by tonight's game but, I want better defense.

I'm looking at this team and it is deep.

The Knicks need to trade some of these players so we can see more Chandler. I'm a fan of this kid, he should start over Q-Rich.

Nate is a joke. I was starting to get use to him, off the bench. but the fool got stripped by a 6'8 guy Samuel Dalenber I think it was. WTH? And everyone was complaining about Marbury, Nate is a chucker too.

I disagree with Drunk24/7. Only one player the Knicks should re-sign and that is David Lee. Nate is a dime a dozen. Trade him for a 2nd pick. They cant and shouldnt keep them both.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 10-14-2008 at 09:26 PM..
 10-14-2008, 10:35 PM         #3846
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They werent bad today, i love what im seeing with the outlet passes & the ball movement, theyre definetly heading in a good direction. now we just have to throw away the trash & plug in some pieces.

Duhon looked pretty nice tonight.

We need a fu*king center
 8 years ago '07        #3847
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 161 161
 cpalmer1 said:
**BREAKING NEWS**

LMAOOO

on another note... i been thinking... eddy might be on the way out w/ all the teams out there w/ big man probs (not including us). heat, twolves, cavs, and others r looking for low post big men. sh*t, someone has to bite the bait for curry sooner or later, even if its by next yr.
 8 years ago '04        #3848
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
Eddie Curry took the floor for the first time this exhibition season not as the "franchise player" that Isiah Thomas and Larry Brown once ordained him, but as an afterthought. Clearly rusty, he produced one point, three boards and three fouls in just 6:21 before spending the second half in the locker room with an upset stomach -- much like he spent the first week of training camp in his hotel room with a bacterial infection. That's not a good sign two weeks from opening night for someone doing what D'Antoni said virtually everyone from the previous regime is doing: auditioning. "When you win 23 games [as the Knicks did last season], you're barely in the NBA," D'Antoni said. "He had bad luck and got behind ? but he'll have to come in and prove it." Prove that he deserves minutes like another former franchise Knick who also produced an indifferent crowd reaction Tuesday, Stephon Marbury. ... Not Curry, who could get buried in the big-man rotation when Jared Jeffries returns from his broken leg, while also playing behind current starters David Lee and Zach Randolph. And perhaps behind even Malik Rose and Wilson Chandler, who often plays big when D'Antoni goes small. Curry also has to de-program himself from Thomas' inside-out offense, in which he immediately set up inside and expected the ball once he got down the floor, and pick up D'Antoni's outside-in system, where he starts on the perimeter. -- Bergen Record
 10-15-2008, 05:05 PM         #3849
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
LMAOOO

on another note... i been thinking... eddy might be on the way out w/ all the teams out there w/ big man probs (not including us). heat, twolves, cavs, and others r looking for low post big men. sh*t, someone has to bite the bait for curry sooner or later, even if its by next yr.
word, trade him. He's just going to sit the bench the whole year.
I'm wondering what is going on. Why have so many contracts sit the bench?

I thought Duhan is the second coming of Howard Eisley. He's bonified bench player. he's turnover prone. I like his j though. not worth 12 million for 2 years. IMO
 8 years ago '07        #3850
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 161 161
idk if he's as bad as eisley but he's not nash jr.... damn we need that true floor general and idk if duhon is exactly that yet. but i will give him a chance.

and eisley was waaaay overpaid.
 8 years ago '06        #3851
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
Duhon is slow a.ss sh*t
he doesnt deserve to be a starter, he fits the role of a backup
maybe we'll find the PG in next years draft or FA
 8 years ago '05        #3852
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,431 | Props total: 5258 5258
first off they aint gunna move eddy with his stock low what crack are yall smokin its not like hes old...

secondly drunk nice to see ur comin around on the thabeet movement been saying this would completly change the team makeup dude is a 1 man army on d plus he can run and shoot freethrows...

and how can yall complain about duhon after a few preseason games...

me personally after watching years of dinglebury running the team im willing to give anyone whos decent a chance and alot of slack
 10-16-2008, 09:34 AM         #3853
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
idk if he's as bad as eisley but he's not nash jr.... damn we need that true floor general and idk if duhon is exactly that yet. but i will give him a chance.

and eisley was waaaay overpaid.
We didn't we way overpay back in those days
 8 years ago '04        #3854
space
space
Many around the NBA are monitoring the curious situation brewing with the Lakers between Lamar Odom and Phil Jackson. Potential suitors for the versatile though enigmatic Odom already are being handicapped, with the Knicks high on that list. But several team executives around the league believe the Lakers have little interest in moving Odom and Odom has little interest in leaving Los Angeles. The New York native's skills would be a perfect match in the Mike D'Antoni system, but it is an unlikely scenario. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #3855
space
space
Knicks forward Zach Randolph? He has been one of the best players of the preseason -- the Knicks' own October surprise. "He's a lot better basketball player than I thought he was," Mike D'Antoni said Wednesday. "He's good. His instincts are good. He's fun to be around. He's a really good personality and he wants to get it done. He wants to get it done the right way." Cynics will note that the Knicks have tried at least twice to trade Randolph (to Memphis and to the Los Angeles Clippers), and that it behooves them to polish his image. Trading Randolph remains essential to any plan for clearing salary-cap space by 2010. But D'Antoni's enthusiasm came without a trace of insincerity. Through three preseason games at least, Randolph has beaten back many of the coaching staff's doubts. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #3856
space
space
At this point the one Knicks veteran who appears to be unstuck is Jerome James, the 7-1, 320-pound center who tried to make a case for himself early in training camp but has since slowed dramatically. James, who hasn't seen a tick of playing time in the preseason because of a quad strain, is still owed $6.2 million this season with a player option for $6.6 million in 2009-10. Walsh likely will have to set a precedent in his career and eat a contract if he doesn't want to lose a roster spot for a promising project in rookie Patrick Ewing Jr. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #3857
space
space
Knicks fans know better than to invest emotionally in this season. They're saving their deposit for 2010 and beyond, and if a trade of Stephon Marbury were to either postpone or ruin plans for the future, there would be hell to pay. So keep him. They won't buy him out. Would you write someone a check for $21 million to do nothing? In this economy? No, they should keep him primarily because this is the year to keep someone like Marbury. He's in his walk year. It's in his best interest to play hard when his number is called and shut up when it isn't. Marbury wants another contract and another chance with another team next season, and while he's been accused of being a weirdo over the last 18 months, he ain't crazy. He knows this season, basically, will be spent auditioning for his next paycheck. Keep him, and if he does feel compelled to go nuts, the Knicks can suspend him without pay, citing insubordination. That's a win-win for the club, the best scenario possible. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #3858
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said that, along with running, one of the toughest adjustments some NBA players have to make to play in his system is to lose the sense of entitlement to a number of shots per night. Stroking egos is a skill some coaches employ, but D'Antoni believes there is enough motivation to perform on the 1st and 15th of every month. "You kind of do have to stroke egos ... that kind of rankles me a little bit because every two weeks that should stroke your ego, when they go pick their check up," D'Antoni said. "I'm not big on if the big man runs then you've got to give him the ball. The big man runs because we pay him a lot of money to run." -- Newsday
 8 years ago '06        #3859
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
word, trade him. He's just going to sit the bench the whole year.
I'm wondering what is going on. Why have so many contracts sit the bench?

I thought Duhan is the second coming of Howard Eisley. He's bonified bench player. he's turnover prone. I like his j though. not worth 12 million for 2 years. IMO
that goes without saying....but his contract has no effect on our plan to get under the cap in 2010...so whats the big deal?

duhon is a serviceable point until we find our floor general of the future
 8 years ago '06        #3860
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:

and how can yall complain about duhon after a few preseason games...
son Duhon always been a.ss even at Chicago
nothing will change unless he makes a deal with the devil
he'll always be Sluggish Turnover Prone Duhon from duke
we coulda gotten the same production hes giving for cheap by picking up another backup PG
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
137 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Player Joe Mcknight Killed in Nawlins
299 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside He is the reason guns are made 🤕🤕
139 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This young startender flexible spanish mami who prefers melanin in her..
63 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Member sends Ex GF an MK watch for her birthday
138 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy