New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Mulann Milla: I Knocked Young MA Out When We Fought! (Young MA Is Fakin..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Biggest Disappointment So Far in the East?
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #3821
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,545 | Props total: 5310 5310
came to the knicks thread n saw the word playoffs several times thought i clicked on someother teams link or some sh*t half of yall is buggin

this offense is set up for 3 point shooters

and if yall didnt notice they was shootin bricks all game

plus this game took place while morale was high wait till they like 3-15 and we gunna see how this system works wit some lemme get mine n*ggaz...

eddy gunna be one of our best players imma keep sayin it cuz yall dont kno what your talkin bout
 10-10-2008, 08:29 AM         #3822
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We should cop JJ Red*ck & Jamal Tinsley, they could be two nice aquisitions (sp?) both of their values are sh*t low, but they could produce, imo. Jamal T. Is a great distributer, he jus might turn it into an AND 1 mixtape wit crawford.
 8 years ago '06        #3823
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Flavor Flav said:
We should cop JJ Red*ck & Jamal Tinsley, they could be two nice aquisitions (sp?) both of their values are sh*t low, but they could produce, imo. Jamal T. Is a great distributer, he jus might turn it into an AND 1 mixtape wit crawford.

"So you think you can" Be a GM???

Tinsley and Crawfull backcourt =
 8 years ago '06        #3824
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 35 35
zach david lee tandem worked great, we rebounded very good wit 50 rebounds and shared the ball well wit 29 a.ssists last game, but once again our perimeter defense was a.ss, guardin the 3 point line has been our weakness the last couple of years
 10-10-2008, 03:50 PM         #3825
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

it sounds crazy, but it could work.
 8 years ago '07        #3826
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

...it might be able to work...the key point of that is one likes to pass and one likes to shoot

anyone wit a link to the game.....Time Warner is pussi....wish i had cablevision stilll :frown:
 8 years ago '07        #3827
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 Flavor Flav said:
ummm i think we've met our brooklyn quota for the past 4 seasons: 1 player. no mas. plus his contract is too much.

and jj wants plays ran for his a.ss like he's proven his NBA game thru college. it can maybe work w/ the motion in the offense, but he needs to learn defense 1st. plus we have a logjam w/ (undersized) guards, and NONE of our guards would be 10th team all-nba defense. steph is the best defending guard on the team. give me andre miller before jamaal or jj.

btw... how did we look out there today??? the boxscore showed a solid game from everyone, esp d lee and duhon

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 10-10-2008 at 09:38 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #3828
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sh*tTTTTT

:rolll augh:

i literally busted out laughing
 8 years ago '06        #3829
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 35 35
 I Am The Truth said:

btw... how did we look out there today??? the boxscore showed a solid game from everyone, esp d lee and duhon
we looked good out there, offense was real pretty, shared the ball well, even malik had his moments
 10-11-2008, 03:23 AM         #3830
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They did look better vs. the Sixers. I'm totally disappointed that H20 & PE2 aint get any run.

I dont want to see Malik Rose anymore on this roster. Rose thinks he's the second coming of Mose Malone or something. boy go sit down!!

I'm pleasantly suprised at David Lee's jumper.
I believe Zbo is trying to turn his game into Rasheed Wallace because that fool is constistly jacking up 3's.

There are too many G's and SF's. what are the Knicks doing with this roster?
 8 years ago '04        #3831
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
After an interrupted training camp, Knick center Eddy Curry is set to make his first appearance of the preseason for the Knicks on Tuesday night as New York takes on Philadelphia at the Garden, the New York Post is reporting.

"I'm feeling great right now, and as of now, I feel like I could play Tuesday," he said yesterday.

Curry has missed training camp because of a bacterial infection and missed both preseason games because of conditioning and unfamiliarity with the offense. In his absence both David Lee and Zach Randolph have thrived, leaving questions about how Curry is going to fit in.
 8 years ago '06        #3832
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
After an interrupted training camp, Knick center Eddy Curry is set to make his first appearance of the preseason for the Knicks on Tuesday night as New York takes on Philadelphia at the Garden, the New York Post is reporting.

"I'm feeling great right now, and as of now, I feel like I could play Tuesday," he said yesterday.

Curry has missed training camp because of a bacterial infection and missed both preseason games because of conditioning and unfamiliarity with the offense. In his absence both David Lee and Zach Randolph have thrived, leaving questions about how Curry is going to "fit in".

he's lucky he fits in to his elastic gym shorts
 8 years ago '04        #3833
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
why pej not playing?? is he hurt or something? should give him a try to see if hes good cant prove yourself on the bench.....also what about that other guard they signed?? a. roberston?
 8 years ago '04        #3834
space
space
It seems just a matter of time before Allan Houston is released and reassigned to the Knicks front office. Houston, 37, battling a quad strain, is out indefinitely. He will miss tonight's game against the Sixers and Friday's game in Boston. Houston, who has yet to play, revealed he pulled the quad muscle one week before training camp opened, keeping it a secret. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #3835
space
space
Yet, just as pressing is getting David Lee and Nate Robinson signed to contract extensions by Oct. 31 to keep them from walking away as soon as next summer. The problem: Signing one or both will require deals stretching into the 2010 Summer of LeBron, when Walsh wants salary-cap space to troll for free agents. Right now, including player opt-outs and team options, the Knicks could have about $15 million to spend in two years -- space that extensions to Lee and Robinson could consume. Opt-outs (i.e. Curry, Crawford, Jeffries, the first two after this season) could create more space, but a.ssuming they're still around, Walsh has to consider several other options. He could unload Randolph and/or Crawford. -- Bergen Record
 8 years ago '04        #3836
space
space
In the most bizarre moment of Knicks practice yesterday, Eddy Curry burst the exercise ball while sitting on it. Curry tumbled to the court, appearing to scrape his elbow. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #3837
space
space
Despite last season's catastrophic 23-59 season, attendance, oddly, held up. The Knicks sold out 21 games, including eight of the last 10, and their 19,116 average was a respectable 10th in the league. Don't expect attendance to be nearly that good this season, especially early. Last season's season-ticket renewal rate was 91 percent. Though Knicks officials won't release figures until before the Oct. 29 season opener, the renewal is expected to be much worse - the grave financial crisis and the Knicks' winning crisis taking their toll. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '06        #3838
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
In the most bizarre moment of Knicks practice yesterday, Eddy Curry burst the exercise ball while sitting on it. Curry tumbled to the court, appearing to scrape his elbow. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #3839
space
space
7:30 need to hit already

no Yankees, G-Men ain't make that trade, this the only thing a NY'er can be happy about today
 8 years ago '07        #3840
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,528 | Props total: 956 956
curry is fu*king garbage
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
162 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
230 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
158 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
67 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
71 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
60 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy