New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Offered Plea Deal In Shank Case
9 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #3801
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
if you need a stream you can try either NBA.com or Channelsurfing.net

i'm good in that, i love MSG channel :)
 8 years ago '06        #3802
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,351 | Props total: 1317 1317
Marbury showing why he should start rite now fu*k a Duhon
Chandler is going in rite now aswell
 8 years ago '05        #3803
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,546 | Props total: 5311 5311
gotta admit i like what i see from the knicks... nate looks like a beast
 8 years ago '04        #3804
space
space
damn, Chandler just POSTERED O'Neal with that dunk

if i was n*gga, i'd tell the coach to bench my a.ss if i got dunked on like that
 8 years ago '07        #3805
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
damn... i missed it. i finally got a good stream
 8 years ago '07        #3806
space
space
and we are HOISTING TOO MANY 3s! WTF is ZBO doin shootin 3s??? i see some things haven't changed
 10-08-2008, 09:02 PM         #3807
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
and we are HOISTING TOO MANY 3s! WTF is ZBO doin shootin 3s??? i see some things haven't changed
What is different about this team? it's the same garbage. 20+ turnovers and 1 Nate Robinson High light.

Lipstick on a Pig is still, lipstick on a pig. This roster is ugly.
 8 years ago '06        #3808
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,351 | Props total: 1317 1317

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #3809
space
space
my snyopsis of this game (starting from halfway thru the 3rd Q):

positives....

chandler: will be fun to watch. always running, goin for an outlet. needs to improve his j, esp when open. guaranteed to be a knick for a while.

d lee: showed he can run in d'antoni's system. i think the system will really bring out his athleticism/hustle/heart/whatever u wanna call it. could be a legit threat w/ a consistent j.

the "he's aite but he's not real"...

steph: glimpses of steph like how he was in phx, but still a long way from his t-wolves days

duhon: nothing special. distributed decently but looked like a new jack. too many turnovers. i'll wait 4 santa to get him some defensive skills by xmas.

crawford: didn't seem in rhthym. but that should improve w/in a month or so.

negatives...

nate: slightly better w/ his playmaking, but he's not where he should be. still very offensive minded, little D. too many turnovers

zbo: needs to stick to post game & stop shooting so many j's. needs to be more aggressive on the def. boards.

Q: didn't even know he was in the game.

malik rose: trade him by yesterday

curry: he prob ate a big mac today w/ an oreo mcflurry. and 2 apple pies.

overall:
we're not making the playoffs even if danilo, jj, and eddy are back. not if h20 makes the team and is a legit shooting threat. not even if the whole team learns the system. it ain't happening. seeing this system w/out steve nash really shows we need a distributing PG who doesn't get tired.

but w/ a smart lotto pick, solid 2nd rd pick (a good defending SF or PF), and a couple salary dumpings for athletic big men we will be in the playoffs next yr.... by 2011 we'll be in the conf. semis. :greetings10:

i can see the future.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 10-08-2008 at 09:55 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #3810
Rubix 
space
space
$8,331 | Props total: 278 278
the knicks look a lot better in dantoni's system. they looked uninterested and confused under isiah...and i really liked how dantoni settled his squad down after that mini raptor run in the 4th. fu*kit, i guess anything looks better when its far away from isiah.

ya'll aint gonna make the playoffs but at least u guys look promising and have an actual system in place for you guys to build on.

and lmfao @ those zbo threes.
 10-08-2008, 10:32 PM         #3811
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need to get rid of ninja turtle.

Chandler is a sick chucker.

I'm very dissapointed by Duhons game, or lack of.

Q Rich was smoking blunts in the locker room all game, I think.

David Lee is going to play to his full potential in our new style, I believe.. but he's still a soft a.ss PF.

Cheeseburger Eddy needs to take a one way trip to who-gives-a-fu*k with Randolph.

Jamal.. Is Jamal.

& Steph needs to take that starting pos.

Last edited by Flavor Flav; 10-08-2008 at 10:36 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #3812
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
we need to get rid of ninja turtle.

Chandler is a sick chucker.

I'm very dissapointed by Duhons game, or lack of.

Q Rich was smoking blunts in the locker room all game, I think.

David Lee is going to play to his full potential in our new style, I believe.. but he's still a soft a.ss PF.

Cheeseburger Eddy needs to take a one way trip to who-gives-a-fu*k with Randolph.

Jamal.. Is Jamal.

& Steph needs to take that starting pos.

lol for some reason i had to laugh at that
 8 years ago '07        #3813
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,528 | Props total: 956 956
 - Streetz - said:

[pic - click to view]

good looks my nig, he flushed it on his fu*king lip
 8 years ago '06        #3814
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
just got done watching the game......

i must say, this season is going to be fun to watch!!!

'Antoni is the PERFECT fit for here in NY...its OBVIOUS to see how vastly improved this team is on the offensive end of the basketball. i know, sure they chucked up a # of 3's...but those shots will start to fall. ill-advised shots???...of course. but those "ill-advised" shots will turn into the EXTRA PASS eventually. this is still only the 1st unofficial game under Mike D...give them time

i loved to see everyone getting involved in the offense, the ball movement, and the cutting to the lanes. we've ALWAYS had talent on the offensive end, but ISIAH was a HORRIBLE COACH!!!...i dont remember a single time he actually called a play other than an ISO for jamal

all the teamwork on the offense will translate into the HELP DEFENSE as well...they'll have a better understanding of where to position themselves on defense, as well as trusting their teammates and being able to communicate on switches

sure they dont have the talent on defense, this team obviously lacks a presence on the inside...we need a shot blocker...but its not like Walsh dont know that....these holes will be filled

everything will take TIME....but they are certainly laying the groundwork here...its OBVIOUS

i ONLY CAME AWAY WITH POSITIVES after watching this game, and we all should....theres no reason to focus on the negatives...NO REASON...

we should all focus on what we have going for us for the FUTURE....this is just another stepin the right direction...the future is bright
 10-09-2008, 05:52 AM         #3815
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
my snyopsis of this game (starting from halfway thru the 3rd Q):

positives....

chandler: will be fun to watch. always running, goin for an outlet. needs to improve his j, esp when open. guaranteed to be a knick for a while.

d lee: showed he can run in d'antoni's system. i think the system will really bring out his athleticism/hustle/heart/whatever u wanna call it. could be a legit threat w/ a consistent j.

the "he's aite but he's not real"...

steph: glimpses of steph like how he was in phx, but still a long way from his t-wolves days

duhon: nothing special. distributed decently but looked like a new jack. too many turnovers. i'll wait 4 santa to get him some defensive skills by xmas.

crawford: didn't seem in rhthym. but that should improve w/in a month or so.

negatives...

nate: slightly better w/ his playmaking, but he's not where he should be. still very offensive minded, little D. too many turnovers

zbo: needs to stick to post game & stop shooting so many j's. needs to be more aggressive on the def. boards.

Q: didn't even know he was in the game.

malik rose: trade him by yesterday

curry: he prob ate a big mac today w/ an oreo mcflurry. and 2 apple pies.

overall:
we're not making the playoffs even if danilo, jj, and eddy are back. not if h20 makes the team and is a legit shooting threat. not even if the whole team learns the system. it ain't happening. seeing this system w/out steve nash really shows we need a distributing PG who doesn't get tired.

but w/ a smart lotto pick, solid 2nd rd pick (a good defending SF or PF), and a couple salary dumpings for athletic big men we will be in the playoffs next yr.... by 2011 we'll be in the conf. semis. :greetings10:

i can see the future.
:applause::applause: THE TRUTH has spoken!!!! I couldn't of said it better. closed this thread.
They look awful to me. the same habits, a different year.
 8 years ago '04        #3816
space
space
Maurizio Gherardini, the Raptors VP of Basketball Operations, could emerge as a possible GM candidate for the New York Knicks.

Team president Donnie Walsh is not ruling out adding another executive to his staff.
 8 years ago '04        #3817
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
what did patrick ewing jr do????
 8 years ago '04        #3818
space
space
 pissin-on-game said:
what did patrick ewing jr do????
enjoy having the perfect seats in the house, dude was on the bench unless he played when i went on a store run
 8 years ago '07        #3819
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
:applause::applause: THE TRUTH has spoken!!!! I couldn't of said it better. closed this thread.
They look awful to me. the same habits, a different year.
the interesting thing is they're not COMPLETELY sh*tty (we only lost by 2, and had the lead w/ 1:42 left) and this IS the right system. but we're a waaaays away from the having all the right players.

we need players WHO KNOW THEIR ROLE! in other words, players w/ 100% talent and 0% ego.

if i had to build around a knicks team similar to how it is now... then give me WC, D lee, duhon (as a backup pg), danilo, PE2, and maybe anthony roberson (as a poor man's eddie house).

i'd dump everyone else. and even despite their talent i'd prob dump jamal and steph too. we need players who work EFFORTLESSLY in the system. i think steph and jamal could work well within d'antoni's system but not effortlessly.

plus we need money (and non-selfish talent) to attract big name talent and have room a couple nice draft picks for the next 2-3 yrs. if walsh snagged JO, granger, tinsely, and ron ron i think he can do way better for us w/ more money, more celebrated team, and bigger market.

and big ups to Drunk, once this team is in rhythm and the right players are on the floor the knicks will be FUN to watch.
 8 years ago '04        #3820
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
enjoy having the perfect seats in the house, dude was on the bench unless he played when i went on a store run
so pej2 h2o and gospel man jj didnt play? so does that mean those the guys getting cut?
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
167 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
239 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
71 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
72 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
83 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy