New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3761
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,320 | Props total: 1293 1293
:sporty56:
Playoffs here we come
 8 years ago '04        #3762
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
Celtics coach Doc Rivers, fresh off an NBA title, believes that his old team, the Knicks, will return to glory at some point.

"I was a part of it when the Knicks were good. I was there. There was no better feeling as a player than playing in that city when you’re winning," Rivers said. "It was a phenomenal feeling, with that whole 'Go New York, go New York, go.' The city was going nuts. That will return. I don’t know what day, what year, but it’s going to return."

Rivers played for New York for more than two seasons and came close to winning a title with the team.
 8 years ago '04        #3763
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni is very impressed with the athletic talent of guard Nate Robinson.

"I'm really surprised with him and how good he is," D'Antoni said of Robinson. "He can play a lot of systems, but I do think that the way we want to play an open court, that will benefit him as much or more than anybody.

"He's just -- he is athletic as can be. He's scary athletic, and fast."
 8 years ago '06        #3764
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni is very impressed with the athletic talent of guard Nate Robinson.

"I'm really surprised with him and how good he is," D'Antoni said of Robinson. "He can play a lot of systems, but I do think that the way we want to play an open court, that will benefit him as much or more than anybody.

"He's just -- he is athletic as can be. He's scary athletic, and fast."

Isiah said the samething about Nate
lets hope Mike uses him rite
 8 years ago '07        #3765
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
 - Streetz - said:

Isiah said the samething about Nate
lets hope Mike uses him rite
personal foul on streetz, illegal use of the the I-word....

loss of down and 15 yard penatly.... 4th down
 8 years ago '06        #3766
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:

i havent used his name in a minute had to do it
 8 years ago '06        #3767
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 I Am The Truth said:

arent you the one who made the nba league im in??

i cant remember sh*t
 8 years ago '07        #3768
space
space
nah i'm not in any leagues. prob won't have time for any either
 8 years ago '04        #3769
space
space
All indications during Camp Saratoga was Mike D'Antoni desperately wants his new pickup, Chris Duhon, to start at point guard and envisions Stephon Marbury as sixth man, playing more wing. When the 197-pound Marbury was asked about his competition with Duhon, Marbury predicted he'll be in the starting five opening night Oct. 29 at the Garden against Miami. "You can't a.ssess it yet," Marbury told The Post. "When the 29th comes, when the lights come on, it will be different. It doesn't matter now who is on the court at what position. I know when that the game starts, I'll have the ball or I'll be receiving the ball to make plays for others and myself." Because D'Antoni has a high-school crush on Duhon, Marbury's prediction may turn inaccurate. Most league scouts regard Duhon as a very good backup point guard, not a starter. But a source said when D'Antoni watched tape of Marbury's 24 games last season, he felt the club ran the ball more fluidly when Marbury was on the bench and Nate Robinson was in. The knock on Marbury is he dribbles too much and doesn't make enough vertical passes to make the high-tempo hum. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #3770
space
space
So proud of his off-season conditioning program, Stephon Marbury is producing a 45-minute fitness video due out for the Christmas shopping season. Marbury's weight loss to his lightest since Lincoln High - after long hikes and jogging the Hollywood Hills - motivated him to do the video. "It's for all different types of people, not just basketball players," said Marbury, whose video is called "Starbury & Aim Sports Medicine Presents: The Rebuilding of the Mind, Body and Soul of a Superstar." -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #3771
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,553 | Props total: 201 201
I repreat Steph will be gone by opening night..............
 10-06-2008, 04:55 PM         #3772
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Count down to Marbs wilding out. I think he cant play the 6th man. he has too much pride and he will not sit quitely doing it. the Knicks need to handle this situation fast. You dont what to see a situation get ugly that all this positive vibe gets bad.

Duhan aint that great so why make a drama in NYC? Get rid of him fast then.
 8 years ago '07        #3773
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Count down to Marbs wilding out. I think he cant play the 6th man. he has too much pride and he will not sit quitely doing it. the Knicks need to handle this situation fast. You dont what to see a situation get ugly that all this positive vibe gets bad.

Duhan aint that great so why make a drama in NYC? Get rid of him fast then.
damn... my prediction is worse than i thought. i knew marbs would ball out to secure that starting job but if he loses it to duhon after the rumors, after ballin out, and "being in the best shape of his life" than he's gonna flip

the drama will always be there, but this would def bring it back out

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 10-06-2008 at 05:25 PM..
 10-06-2008, 05:47 PM         #3774
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im totally upset at marburry dude is bi*ching over not starting
what about bi*ching over not making the damn playoffs i say get
rid of this dude for a center. let somebody else deal with this diva.
 8 years ago '06        #3775
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Marbury Okays Bench Role

Stephon Marbury said on Monday he is willing to do whatever the team needs him to do, even if that means coming off the bench behind free agent acquisition Chris Duhon, the New York Post is reporting.

"I don't want to go through any more distractions," Marbury told The Post. "I want all of us to concentrate on winning and not if I'm going to start or not. I want us to be able to go forward. If the Knicks want me to come off the bench, that's what I'm going to do. I just want to win a championship in New York because we as New Yorkers deserve a chip."

According to the article, the decision to speak to the media on the topic was solely Marbury's, who has not spoken to management or coach Mike D'Antoni about the issue. Marbury said it was unfair to Duhon to make an issue, if Duhon is named the team's starter as expected.

"I don't feel Duhon should have to go through that," Marbury said last night. "I don't feel D'Antoni should have to go through that. I don't want to go through another year of distractions. I just want to k!ll it now."

-NY POST
 10-07-2008, 09:14 AM         #3776
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steph will be snortin coke in the projects in coney in no time.
 8 years ago '04        #3777
space
space
Starbury = 6th Man Of The Year

8 years ago '04        #3778
space
space
There are many questions about how center Eddy Curry will fit into Mike D'Antoni's high octane offense in New York, especially considering that he turned up to camp out of shape then missed the first week due to a bacterial infection, but despite this he still seems himself as the team's starting center, the New York Post is reporting.

"Until told otherwise, yeah, I do," said Curry. "I'm not out here playing to come off the bench. I'm planning to start."

"But if that's where [Mike D'Antoni] sees me playing, that's what happens. But as of now, I'm not playing to come off the bench."
 8 years ago '04        #3779
space
space
Warriors aren't at all interested in trading Al Harrington for anyone the Knicks have their roster. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #3780
space
space
Former Sixers president Billy King, who rebuilt his club by trading Allen Iverson to Denver, watched Monday's open practice, which was televised live on NBA TV. King remains close to Knicks president Donnie Walsh and there have been whispers that King will eventually join the Knicks. -- NY Daily News
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
179 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
117 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 GS “Red Velvet” Official Images
20 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
338 comments
19 hours ago