New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Travis kelce embarrassing that overrated piece of sh*t Marquette King
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #3741
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
Knick fan favorite David Lee, who is vying for the starting job at center with Eddy Curry, may sign an extension with the team ahead of the October 31 deadline, the New York Post is reporting.

According to the report, sources indicated strongly that Lee is probably going to get the extension, unless agent Mark Bartlestein comes in with an unreasonable number.

Sources close to Lee said contract numbers have yet to be exchanged, as Presidnet Donnie Walsh has told Bartlestein he'd like to first watch preseason before hitting the negotiating table.

As for Curry, the Knicks have looked to move his contract.
 8 years ago '07        #3742
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
The Knicks revealed that first-round pick Danilo Gallinari is suffering from a bulging disk in his back. The team is confident that Gallinari, who has been out since mid-July, will practice by the end of the month.

NY Daily News

--------

a messed up disk is no joke... honestly he should be out for at least two months, unless he's at the end of his healing process. that sh*t ain't no hangnail.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 10-02-2008 at 09:00 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #3743
space
space
The Knicks announced that Jared Jeffries has suffered a left fibula fracture.

After an impressive play in practice blocking a layup attempt on Stephon Marbury, Jeffries said he felt like "a horse kicked me in my shin."

Jeffries said he heard a pop. He was taken to Saratoga Hospital where x-rays revealed the fracture.

Jeffries will miss six to eight weeks.
 10-03-2008, 12:19 AM         #3744
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
The Knicks announced that Jared Jeffries has suffered a left fibula fracture.

After an impressive play in practice blocking a layup attempt on Stephon Marbury, Jeffries said he felt like "a horse kicked me in my shin."

Jeffries said he heard a pop. He was taken to Saratoga Hospital where x-rays revealed the fracture.

Jeffries will miss six to eight weeks.
i wish steph wouldve shanked him on the way up.
 8 years ago '05        #3745
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,547 | Props total: 5311 5311
 Flavor Flav said:
i wish steph wouldve shanked him on the way up.
:applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '06        #3746
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
u guys are rediculous....

i could bring this thread back quite a few pages when jefferies got hurt last year and ya'll basically wishin death on him.....

do u realize that jefferies is one of our "BETTER" players???....believe it or not he's a great fit for this system...very versitile and a helluva defender at ANY postition....hes got a high BBIQ

smh to those who wish hate upon my boy JJ2......why couldnt u just wish that Curry or Snax choked on a chicken bone or some shyt????
 8 years ago '04        #3747
space
space
No matter how well Stephon Marbury plays - and thus far he has looked impressive - the veteran point guard can't seem to crack the starting five. Free agent pickup Chris Duhon has gotten the most minutes in scrimmages with the first unit, a group that also consists of Jamal Crawford, Quentin Richardson, David Lee and Jared Jeffries. That doesn't mean Mike D'Antoni is locked into that particular starting five, but it is becoming increasingly clear that Marbury doesn't figure in the Knicks' plans. Thursday, when asked if he believes the new regime is giving him a fair shot, Marbury would only say, "You've got to ask D'Antoni that." D'Antoni claims that he wants to "see certain combinations" and suggested that he already knows what Marbury can do. Still, the affable coach suddenly looks uncomfortable when asked about Marbury's role. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #3748
space
space
Without Jared Jeffries for at least the first 15 games of the season, the Knicks will have to find a way to work Eddy Curry -- who has yet to practice because of a bacterial infection -- in the up-tempo system. But even that will have to wait because Mike D'Antoni said Curry might not be available for full practice until as late as Monday. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #3749
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 16 16
Ah, I'm looking forward to another season of hope. Copped my tickets for when the Knicks visit DC.
 10-03-2008, 04:38 PM         #3750
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
u guys are rediculous....

i could bring this thread back quite a few pages when jefferies got hurt last year and ya'll basically wishin death on him.....

do u realize that jefferies is one of our "BETTER" players???....believe it or not he's a great fit for this system...very versitile and a helluva defender at ANY postition....hes got a high BBIQ

smh to those who wish hate upon my boy JJ2......why couldnt u just wish that Curry or Snax choked on a chicken bone or some shyt????
Firstly, there was no such thing as "better" players on the Knicks roster last year.

versitile and a good defender? I disagree Balkman was our best defender. Jefferies was put in a bad spot at SF. he should of been a PF. I doubt he was versitile because he couldnt shoot to open up the court or was he good Rebounder for 6'11. He was Soft.

but you dont remember all those times he would lose confidence on the court and how Charles Smith he was?

I know you would of agree that Jefferies should of been traded over Balkman, right?
 8 years ago '06        #3751
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Firstly, there was no such thing as "better" players on the Knicks roster last year.

versitile and a good defender? I disagree Balkman was our best defender. Jefferies was put in a bad spot at SF. he should of been a PF. I doubt he was versitile because he couldnt shoot to open up the court or was he good Rebounder for 6'11. He was Soft.

but you dont remember all those times he would lose confidence on the court and how Charles Smith he was?

I know you would of agree that Jefferies should of been traded over Balkman, right?
but of course....

unfortunately jefferies, along with his contract, have almost ZERO value around the league....hence the reason we traded Balk...

believe me be....i wouldnt have signed Jefferies to that contract, but we're stuck with him....if he were paid a lil cheaper (as he should be) he wouldnt be a bad piece for this team

put it this way.....hes not anything great....but he aint the problem either
 8 years ago '05        #3752
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,547 | Props total: 5311 5311
:laughing19: jeffries one of our better players....

almost thought this was the LMAO thread for a second

what the fu*k have you guys been watching i can remeber several times jeffries would be wideopen for a 17 footer fake a shot n then travel or try to drive to the hoop and miss a layup...

kenny smith said a bunch of times last year when jeffries is on the floor its like playing offense 4 on 5...

jeffries at the PF spot is a terrible idea his skinny a.ss will get tossed in the paint... jeffries is an extremely overrated defender especially when you factor rebounds into defense and his steals and blocked shots suck for someone who gets paid for his d...

oh and hes also a sh*tty passer because not one person in the leauge belives hes gunna shoot...

as for everyone bashing curry i predict hes gunna have a really big year regardless of the shape hes in hes gunna get burn because the lack of bigs on the squad and the fact that he can score like crazy plus before the knicks he was more comfortable scoring face up to the basket and now that hes got his backto the basketgame he is gunna be dangerous...

and id also like to predict that all of you will hop on his d*ck by the 20th game
 8 years ago '07        #3753
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Jeffries High BBIQ left the day he put on a Knicks jersey...one of our better players looked lost as sh*t on the court last year....the injury was unfortunate but paves the way for Wilson to step up and take that starting spot...too bad Gallinari is injured
 10-04-2008, 09:04 AM         #3754
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
but of course....

unfortunately jefferies, along with his contract, have almost ZERO value around the league....hence the reason we traded Balk...

believe me be....i wouldnt have signed Jefferies to that contract, but we're stuck with him....if he were paid a lil cheaper (as he should be) he wouldnt be a bad piece for this team

put it this way.....hes not anything great....but he aint the problem either

I agree brother. Like the article did say that Isiah used him wrong. Dantoni likes Jeffries. His offensive probably would of made Jeffries confidence stronger.

Jeffries did have flashes of goodness or decentness. We can all agree he wasnt consistant under Isiah. Boris Diaw was garbage in Atlanta and became a good player on the Suns. Who knows how JJ will be?

We can say that Dantoni will make these guys better and hopefully trade worthy.

I will hope that PE2 will play this year.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 10-04-2008 at 09:05 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #3755
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
at least we're not lacking at the SF position w/ jj out... we still got PE2 and wilson... he'll be back later in the season, as will danilo.
 8 years ago '06        #3756
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Talkin with the Knicks...(9/30 @ training camp)

Talkin with the Knicks...(10/3)

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 10-04-2008 at 12:26 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #3757
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
wow eddy looks like he lost a TON of weight after f!ghting that bacterial infection....

he looked AMAZINGGGGG in camp today...

8 years ago '04        #3758
space
space
Knick forward Jared Jeffries, who broke his left fibula on Monday, is thinking about using a hyperbaric chamber to help accelerate the healing process, Mitch Lawrence from the New York Daily News is reporting.

Jeffries is expected to be on the sidelines for up to two months. Terrell Owens used a chamber to help his recovery while with the Philadelphia Eagles, and Jeffries is planning on going the same route, which could reduce the recovery time down to as little as three weeks.

"We know each other through Brand Jordan (a division of Nike)," Jeffries said. "I texted a contact with them, and T.O. had this same injury when he was with Philly. I'm going to get a hyperbaric chamber."
 8 years ago '06        #3759
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
"mccain equals bush"-chandler
 10-04-2008, 11:15 PM         #3760
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Talkin with the Knicks...(9/30 @ training camp)

Talkin with the Knicks...(10/3)

I wish these idiots wasnt voting for the same dude I was voting for.
I makes me feel like we are in the same boat.
I'm voting for Palin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
276 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
11 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy