squad up!

New York Knicks

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
41 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #4651
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3980 3980
Under different playing style i would say YES.....current playing style, HELL fu*kING NO!!!!

According to people close to Shaquille O’Neal, the Suns center would welcome a trade to the Knicks if such a deal could be worked out.

O'Neal is due $20 million for the 2009-10 season, but will then become a free agent. A trade would save the cost-conscious Suns, while not interfering with New York's plans for the summer of 2010.

10 years ago '04        #4652
space
space
The Knicks have indicated that they are interested in Brad Miller or swingman John Salmons, with the potential players coming to Sacramento including Malik Rose ($7.6 million expiring contract), Nate Robinson ($2 million expiring contract) and Jerome James ($6.2 million this season, player option for $6.6 million next). New York also is believed to have told the Kings it has no intention of trading exiled guard Stephon Marbury and his $20.8 million expiring contract. -- Sac Bee

10 years ago '04        #4653
space
space
Possible top picks in this year's draft include Oklahoma forward Blake Griffin, Connecticut center Hasheem Thabeet, Spanish point guard Ricky Rubio and Arizona State guard James Harden. However, because the Wizards already have such huge financial commitments, there is a decent chance GM Ernie Grunfeld will consider trading the pick. -- Washington Post

an example of what i was talking about, a big market team like the Knicks can really take advantage of the smaller markets...look at this potential 1st pick

10 years ago '04        #4654
space
space
if anybody is hoping for Nash to come to NY in 2010, they better pray that this 3 team trade doesn't happen with the Suns, Bulls and Raptors that would send Amare to Toronto, Bosh to Chicago and Gooden, Tyrus to PHX (probably 2 more players moving) cuz if Amare is in Toronto and Nash says he would consider Raptors or Knicks in 2010, Toronto might have a slight advantage since they got his running buddy

10 years ago '06        #4655
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
i hear Tyson Chandler is close to being moved to Oklahoma City'

Chandler for Smith(exp) / Wilcox(exp) / and a 1st

10 years ago '04        #4656
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said
i hear Tyson Chandler is close to being moved to Oklahoma City'

Chandler for Smith(exp) / Wilcox(exp) / and a 1st
either there or Sacramento from what i keep reading

10 years ago '06        #4657
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
finally!!!

the knicks are back from the break....hopefully they got some MUCH NEEDED rest over the All-Star break.

tough game to just jump back into the thick of things against the spurs...but we've played them well b4.

i'm actually more interested in what Walsh does over the next day or so as it comes to the Trade Deadline.

and Born....keep them rumors flying. good shyt brotha

10 years ago '04        #4658
space
space
pretty much what i posted already,

The Knicks have reportedly told the Kings that they are interested in Brad Miller and John Salmons, and could send Nate Robinson to Sacramento in order to land one of the two.

Other potential players that New York could trade in order to land either Miller or Salmons include Malik Rose and Jerome James.

It is also believed that the Knicks have told the Kings that they have no intention of trading Stephon Marbury and his $20.8 million expiring contract.

10 years ago '07        #4659
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Born_Loser said
if anybody is hoping for Nash to come to NY in 2010, they better pray that this 3 team trade doesn't happen with the Suns, Bulls and Raptors that would send Amare to Toronto, Bosh to Chicago and Gooden, Tyrus to PHX (probably 2 more players moving) cuz if Amare is in Toronto and Nash says he would consider Raptors or Knicks in 2010, Toronto might have a slight advantage since they got his running buddy
i hope that trade hapens...nash is the last person i want here, old hasbeen

10 years ago '04        #4660
space
space
atleast Duhon is back tonight and that red nosed g-unit loving f*g**t is back too, waaah

02-17-2009, 07:45 PM         #4661
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NATE THE GREAT
Taking over

02-17-2009, 08:16 PM         #4662
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Champ is HERE

10 years ago '07        #4663
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 7thWonder said
NATE THE GREAT
Taking over
yessirr.

10 years ago '04        #4664
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,741 | Props total: 6 6
 Born_Loser said
Knicks superfan Spike Lee, one of Nate Robinson's biggest supporters who regularly shows up in a Nate Robinson jersey at the Garden, told The Post last night from his courtside seat at the All-Star Game, that he would like Robinson and David Lee to remain with the team. "Here it is," he said. "I hope somehow Donnie Walsh can work his magic, can get what he wants in 2010 and still re-sign Nate and David Lee." -- NY Post
:agreement6::agreement6:

10 years ago '04        #4665
space
space
The Knicks will not be trading Stephon Marbury, Marc Berman from the New York Post is reporting, but they are hoping to reach a settlement with the banished guard once the 3pm trade deadline has passed on Thursday.

According to the report, it is likely that Marbury will the join the Boston Celtics, who opened up a roster spot this week by dealing Sam Cassell to the Sacramento Kings.

Asked about trading Marbury, Walsh said, "So far I haven't seen something that would benefit us. Actually I haven't had a lot of calls on it."

10 years ago '04        #4666
space
space
Knick president Donnie Walsh met with the media before Tuesday's game. When asked what the chances are of the Knicks completing a deal before Thursday's trade deadline, Walsh would only say that no trade is a done deal until it actually goes through. He is interested in adding a shot-blocker and athletic perimeter scorer to his roster.

David Lee is the player drawing the most interest but there have been discussions involving other players too.

"Obviously one guy is wanted more than other guys," he said, "but yeah, there's interest."

Lee is the league's third-leading rebounder at 11.8 per game and is also scoring 16.4 points per game. Since he can become a restricted free-agent this summer, the Knicks must weigh Lee's trade value against their best guess of the dollar figure Lee will command with his next contract.

Nate Robinson is in the same position, but Walsh doesn't think that his slam dunk championship in Phoenix will increase his market value.

"That was great and it was an amazing show," he said. "But I think that his value in the league was established by how he played this year. He's played very well."

10 years ago '04        #4667
space
space
David Lee is not out of the woods yet. According to a league source, the Blazers have made another late play for Lee. Sources say Knick president Donnie Walsh has told teams interested in Lee they'd have to take back injured center Eddy Curry, too. That's probably a deal-killer. Packaging Lee with Curry is perhaps the only way Walsh will give up on the Knicks' popular power forward. Trading Curry would make the Knicks a shoo-in to be far enough under the 2010 cap to sign two maximum free agents - LeBron James and, say, Chris Bosh. Walsh last night denied he has a deal for Lee/Curry with Portland. But Lee is not considered a Walsh-type center. Plus, the team's power forward of the future still is 6-foot-11 rookie Danilo Gallinari. -- NY Post

10 years ago '04        #4668
space
space
The Blazers are shopping the expiring contract of Raef LaFrentz, who's out for the season but whose salary would make it possible to add Curry. The Knicks would likely have interest in a low-cost talent such as Portland guard Sergio Rodriguez. -- NY Post

10 years ago '08        #4669
AC_89 300 heat pts300
space
space
$44,962 | Props total: 24055 24055
Walsh gotta hard decision to make with lee and nate by tommorow ,both their trade value are as high as they're ever gonna be

10 years ago '04        #4670
space
space
well we ain't gotta worry about acquiring Brad Miller or Salmons now, both are heading to Chicago

10 years ago '04        #4671
space
space
One NBA team executive told Alan Hahn of Newsday that David Lee is "off the market" and another person with knowledge of the situation echoed the sentiment that Lee will not be traded before Thursday's deadline.

One source said he would only expect to see Lee traded at the deadline "if the Cavaliers offered LeBron James in return."

10 years ago '06        #4672
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said
One NBA team executive told Alan Hahn of Newsday that David Lee is "off the market" and another person with knowledge of the situation echoed the sentiment that Lee will not be traded before Thursday's deadline.

One source said he would only expect to see Lee traded at the deadline "if the Cavaliers offered LeBron James in return."

the Cavs better through in an unprotected first rounder too

:lachen001:

02-18-2009, 07:19 PM         #4673
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

The Knicks and Bulls are discussing a trade for Larry Hughes with the Knicks offering Malik Rose's expiring contract. Another player, perhaps Jerome James, would have to be sent to Chicago to make the deal work. Hughes' contract runs through the 2009-2010 season.

Nate Robinson might be included in the deal and David Lee's name has been mentioned as well. Lee's inclusion would mean Tyrus Thomas or Joakim Noah, whose game Donnie Walsh likes, would be sent to New York.

The Knick front office is split on whether to retain Lee as a restricted free-agent this summer. Some feel he has already hit his ceiling.

10 years ago '07        #4674
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,235 | Props total: 2994 2994
 backMJPIP2333 said

The Knicks and Bulls are discussing a trade for Larry Hughes with the Knicks offering Malik Rose's expiring contract. Another player, perhaps Jerome James, would have to be sent to Chicago to make the deal work. Hughes' contract runs through the 2009-2010 season.

Nate Robinson might be included in the deal and David Lee's name has been mentioned as well. Lee's inclusion would mean Tyrus Thomas or Joakim Noah, whose game Donnie Walsh likes, would be sent to New York.

The Knick front office is split on whether to retain Lee as a restricted free-agent this summer. Some feel he has already hit his ceiling.
don't see that sh*t happening with d lee or nate... sry

02-18-2009, 08:36 PM         #4675
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said
don't see that sh*t happening with d lee or nate... sry
i really don't want either (esp Nate) so it doesn't really matter........i would take Lee bc i hate Noah

Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent taking shots at Ashanti
41 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Eric Reid On Altercation With Malcolm Jenkins: "HE'S A SELLOUT"
62 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LEBRON JAMES SOLIDIFIES THAT HE CAME TO LA MAINLY FOR HIS HOLLYWOOD VENTUR..
66 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Did YouTube go down last week to erase a livestream of an object hittin..
39 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Cuban doll gets dropped by her label 4 sending a hit on female rapper!..
11 comments
43 minutes ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
19 comments
1 hour ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
41 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Trae Young vs The Leftovers | 35 Pts, 11 Ast, 6 Threes | First Rookie To D..
14 comments
30 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Money Bagg Yo with the crazy jewels from Johnny Dang
20 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Trey Young watch....
18 comments
43 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside the perfect woman... dime status
21 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL Kareem Hunt Nasty Run
9 comments
16 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside M1lf: after 5 kids? You be the judge.
51 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Are you going to try the Nightmare King burger?
7 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA *BROTHERHOOD OVER* LEBRON JAMES says HE DID NOT SPEAK to his TEAMMATES aft..
69 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Mexican Gang Member Warns 6ix9ine About Prison
94 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 📀📀📀Legendary Training Day PCP Nightmare Scene 🎬..
0 comments
43 minutes ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Where Can I Find Some Fine Ass Midgets Like These Two?
12 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL Shootout in Arrowhead: Cincinnati Bengals @ K.C. Chiefs
9 comments
16 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Nebraska school cook fired for serving students Kangaroo meat
27 comments
6 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Watcher
youngmic
BrotherMan
Cartel-Clipz
Lonny Breaux
East African
ohhohh
trill jackson
TVR
Rule 336
Top 10 most slapped recently
HolyFatherSteve
Lonny Breaux
BlackDynamite
Take Care
Rule 336
DrizzyStan06
Young Fab
Flippa Huxtable
Southpaw
Mr Scaramucci

most viewed right now
online now  71
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  59
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
36 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
373 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
280 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
NBA Rondo did spit in Chris Paul's face, he wipes his face before going at Ron..
202 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
The fastest way for Disney to recoup the billions they spent on Fox
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Lawd! Dave Chapelle describes Kanye's 'Manic Episode' at the White House
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Oct 20 - BREAKING: Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with R..
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy