New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown coming for that spot
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3721
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Here ya go BORN....got ya a new avy...Media Day pic of ya favorite player....

another interesting Media Day photo, this time its of
FatAss2
 8 years ago '04        #3722
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Here ya go BORN....got ya a new avy...Media Day pic of ya favorite player....
i hope something very bad happens to you today,
 09-30-2008, 02:05 PM         #3723
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:angry12: @ jerome james is still on the roster
 8 years ago '07        #3724
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
 Bx_bomberz said:
Lee at the 5 Chandler Gallinari Crawford and Duhon would be an interesting starting lineup... id be excited to see that
:applause: word... i'd like to see us go small ball and do that too, but i doubt it'll happen. plus gallo is still out

i think the starters r zbo, lee, chandler, crawford, steph by opening day...

BUT by january i think the lineup will be lee, chandler, gallo, crawford, duhon. if we really need a big i think it'll be zbo, lee, chandler, crawford, duhon
 8 years ago '07        #3725
space
space
 stackmatics said:
:angry12: @ jerome james is still on the roster
correction... he's not on the roster, the roster is on his fat a.ss.
 8 years ago '05        #3726
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 5289 5289

hollingers season prediciton for the knicks i kno espn usually fu*ks up there predictions but this guy hollinger is on point especially with draft picks, plus he actually uses facts and stats as opposed to dudes like mark shlareth? always picking the broncos

best part of the article is when he says baron davis(43) almost blocked as many shots as Zbo and Curry combined (45)

oh and i just wanna say that after hearing teams say "hes in the best shape of his life" about tons of different players throughout the years i dont belive that sh*t for a second...
 09-30-2008, 06:27 PM         #3727
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Curry looks like he is going to have some major problems in the system. It's funny how people blamed Zach for Curry's poor production last season. However the truth is Curry is just an unmotivated player that would rather spend time in Chucky Cheese than play ball.

As far as Gallo I seriously doubt that he will get playing time before January. Gallo is a 19 player that might have chornic back problems. Think about it Gallo got hurt in summer league and the Knicks are still claim that one hit from Tractor is the reason why Gallo can not play.

The Knicks need to get rid of James, Mardy, Malik to start the season. Also if Marbury wants to act crazy he can pack his bags and take his butt to JFK and get out of town.

Also Duhon mike be one overrated point guard.
 09-30-2008, 09:02 PM         #3728
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks Blog
« Media Day Musings | Blog Home

September 30, 2008
Curry out with infection (updated)
By MARC BERMAN

SARATOGA SPRINGS - The upset of the first day of training camp at Skidmore College is Jerome JamesJerome James made it through the first session and Eddy CurryEddy Curry was nowhere to be found. Curry was back at the hotel room battling what the team called a bacterial infection and could miss the whole weeklong camp. Curry actually went to Saratoga Hospital to be evaluated. This is costly days for Curry since he came into camp out of shape and has to change his entire game to fit Mike D'Antoni's system. He'll probably be out till the earliest Thursday.

Curry was said to be vomiting all through last night. Mike D'Antoni, always the quipster, said it could be a blessing in disguise. Throwing up is a good way to lose weight, cracked D'Antoni.
If I were a betting man, I'd say the starting frontcourt on opening night is David LeeDavid Lee at center, Zach RandolphZach Randolph at power forward, Wilson ChandlerWilson Chandler at small forward. Randolph impressed D'Antoni with his running today and the mood was incredibly upbeat, with players finally saying that after years of confusion, at least they'll have an identity as a running club.
 09-30-2008, 10:47 PM         #3729
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
correction... he's not on the roster, the roster is on his fat a.ss.
we should pray he retires
along with malik rose and jared jefferies
 10-01-2008, 07:50 AM         #3730
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duhon needs to prove himself. We need him as a lockdown Defender & a distributer.
 8 years ago '06        #3731
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Quick look at Day 1 of training camp...(Thanks to Cosmic of RealGm for posting this)

8 years ago '07        #3732
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:
Curry looks like he is going to have some major problems in the system. It's funny how people blamed Zach for Curry's poor production last season. However the truth is Curry is just an unmotivated player that would rather spend time in Chucky Cheese than play ball.

As far as Gallo I seriously doubt that he will get playing time before January. Gallo is a 19 player that might have chornic back problems. Think about it Gallo got hurt in summer league and the Knicks are still claim that one hit from Tractor is the reason why Gallo can not play.

The Knicks need to get rid of James, Mardy, Malik to start the season. Also if Marbury wants to act crazy he can pack his bags and take his butt to JFK and get out of town.

Also Duhon mike be one overrated point guard.
:applause:

steph will be gone eventually, but w/ all this nonsense is goin on and the starting sport in jeopardy w/ duhon present, i think he'll show up for once. if not, then deal him... i'd take a fragile shaun livingston over an unmotivated steph right now

and as i said earlier, i'd rather gallo not play and rest than injure his back. he's def not comin back soon... on some andrew bynum sh*t

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 10-01-2008 at 10:24 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #3733
space
space
While Eddy Curry may miss the entire week of training camp, which is not a good thing for New York since the big man turned up out of shape, Jerome James made it through the first session, the New York Post is reporting.

The Knicks want Curry in shape to be able to play in Coach Mike D'Antoni's high octane system while the team has been hoping that Jerome James would retire because of knee problems.

Curry went to Saratoga Hospital to be evaluated, and according to the report may be out until Thursday at the earliest.

Curry was said to be vomiting all through last night. Mike D'Antoni, always the quipster, said it could be a blessing in disguise. Throwing up is a good way to lose weight, cracked D'Antoni.
 8 years ago '04        #3734
space
space
Allan Houston played in one Finals, an eternity ago, back when nobody ever thought the Knicks would ever be this bad for this long. "You know, when I was younger, I had people like John Starks and Patrick (Ewing) and Oak (Charles Oakley), and they taught me what it means to work and what it takes to win," he said. "This is about me passing on whatever I've learned to the guys. So I figured, if I'm going to do this, why not do it here, where I have my legacy?" It's not a terrible idea, even if most of the Knicks are veterans and set in their losing ways. Houston's presence and class alone can't hurt if he's just the 12th man. It's just not the move that sets rebuilding on its ear around here. Unless he's Einstein with a whistle, D'Antoni needs a roster overhaul. -- NY Daily News

Eddy Curry missed yesterday's first two practices of training camp and could be out for the weeklong training camp here after being felled by a bacterial infection Monday night in the team hotel, Knicks officials said. Curry was taken to Saratoga Hospital for evaluation yesterday. The Knicks won't know if he'll participate this week until later today. Curry, diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat three years ago, had a high fever and vomited most of Monday night. Mike D'Antoni's speedball offense may not suit Curry anyhow. Curry came into camp in mediocre shape and is no lock to be the starter. Using his trademark gallows humor, D'Antoni said: "It might've been lucky for him [missing practice]. He might've died otherwise. He was throwing up and everything. It's a great way to lose weight." -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #3735
space
space
Damon Jones is being told by the Bucks to stay home aka we're going to trade him

i'm the last person on earth that would admit to being a Damon Jones fan since he can't even pass the ball unless he's wide open but an expiring contract is still an expiring contract....4.46 mill coming off the books, would you be against a trade for him?
 8 years ago '07        #3736
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Damon Jones is being told by the Bucks to stay home aka we're going to trade him

i'm the last person on earth that would admit to being a Damon Jones fan since he can't even pass the ball unless he's wide open but an expiring contract is still an expiring contract....4.46 mill coming off the books, would you be against a trade for him?
nah... thats what we have h20 for. even though h20 is old and got a bad knee, he still more valuable and has more bball sense than damon jones.
 8 years ago '04        #3737
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
nah... thats what we have h20 for. even though h20 is old and got a bad knee, he still more valuable and has more bball sense than damon jones.
i doubt he'll even make the team, he got front office position written all over him...we'll find out Wednesday if he has what it takes, a.ssuming he gets playing time
 8 years ago '07        #3738
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
i doubt he'll even make the team, he got front office position written all over him...we'll find out Wednesday if he has what it takes, a.ssuming he gets playing time
i doubt it too... but i'd rather houston than mardy, grunfeld, malik, or james. sad to say

and eddy mcflurry ain't lookin too hot either
 8 years ago '04        #3739
space
space
Allan Houston sat out the scrimmage Tuesday night during the Knicks' second practice of the opening day of training camp as a precautionary measure, the a.ssociated Press is reporting.

Houston is attempting his second comeback with the New York Knicks and has a history of knee problems.

"To give it a fair chance under my situation, it's probably not even smart to go out and do everything, especially the first week," Houston said after practicing Wednesday morning. "As the season goes on, yeah, I'm going to be able to probably do everything, but two-a-days is a whole different ballgame than when you practice during the season. So this is really just getting used to doing this again."
 8 years ago '06        #3740
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Training Camp Day 2

(again thanks to Cosmic of RealGM)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
89 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
76 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
363 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Talk Is Cheap (Feat. Aaliyah & Static Major) (CDQ)
24 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy