New York Knicks

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
122 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #3701
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 181 181
 Born_Loser said:
The injured back of Knick rookie Danilo Gallinari still remains a concern, with the Italian forced on the sidelines watching his teammate's go through voluntary workouts while not knowing if he'll be able to go in training camp.

"I'm watching the guys, trying to get my back back," Gallinari said, according to the New York Post. "I can't say if I'll be ready or not ready. I want to be in training camp, but it will be a long season and I want to take care of my back and not rush."
they've been talking about this so long but there's no specific word as to what is wrong... so i will ask the question: what is truly wrong w/ his back? strain, hernia, broke coccyx, feed me somethin....

i know he took a hard fall when he got fouled on that play. but really, w/ NBA and international trainers and sports doctors checking him out, shouldn't he be ready in october from a june injury? just playing devil's advocate... if his back is really that bad, then rest up. no need to grant hill yourself.

BxCastro said:
17 players...who gets dropped?

i'm goin on a limb... james, grunsfeld's son, and rose get dropped
 09-27-2008, 10:55 AM         #3702
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:

i'm goin on a limb... james, grunsfeld's son, and rose get dropped
Hopefully Eddy Curry read this:
Eddy Curry's status as starting center is in jeopardy, judging by the poor shape in which he reported for camp. A source said he checked in at over 300 pounds.

"Could be better, could be worse," said D'Antoni, who hinted impressive Jared Jeffries or David Lee could play center this season.

"It's going to be difficult for him to begin with," Walsh said of Curry in the running system.
2008-2009 CP's venom is now on Eddy Curry. Nate Robinson is out of my cross heirs.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 09-27-2008 at 10:57 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #3703
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni is fine with the team's current roster and isn't worried about any moves that may, or may not, be made before the season starts.

"Sometimes the best trades you make are the ones you didn't make, so I'm going with that one," D'Antoni said. "This is who we have. I'm not worried about what if. And again, I would not be excited if I thought there's no way we can do this. I really think that the talent surprised me, there's a lot of young guys that are very good and we can do well with what we have."

Stephon Marbury is one of the most violate players on the team, and as of Friday was still under contract with the Knicks.

"I had Steph, I like Steph. We got along well in Phoenix," D'Antoni said. "I've got no problems with him and he's coming in shape, he wants to play. Why shouldn't I like him? In 30 days if he's in that group and he's rolling, we roll."
 8 years ago '07        #3704
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Hopefully Eddy Curry read this:

2008-2009 CP's venom is now on Eddy Curry. Nate Robinson is out of my cross heirs.

sooooo instead of this n*gga doin :sporty73: :weights1: :sporty56:

he was :foodanddrink6::sleep2: ?????

well shiver me timbers... why is one big man a black hole and the other a mcflurry spokesman? this dudes can't be for real :banghead:
 8 years ago '04        #3705
space
space
New York got more bad news on Friday with the news that rookie Danilo Gallinari could miss the entire preseason schedule because of his sore back, the New York Post is reporting.

Gallinari will not be participating in training camp, and while he may be okay by the end of training camp, coach Mike D'Antoni does not think it'd be wise to throw his rookie straight into running after so long off.

"The way we play, a guy sitting for two months without running, I don't want to do that to him," D'Antoni said.
 8 years ago '04        #3706
space
space
Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni confirmed on Friday that Stephon Marbury is in great shape, the New York Daily News is reporting.

While Marbury is definitely available for trade, the likelihood of a buyout somewhat took a hit with Walsh proclaiming that buyouts are bad management.

"I can only tell you this," Walsh said. "I was doing this in Indiana for a long time and I can't ever remember buying out a contract. I did it through trades. (Buying players out) just isn't good management."
 09-28-2008, 08:44 AM         #3707
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:

well shiver me timbers... why is one big man a black hole and the other a mcflurry spokesman? this dudes can't be for real :banghead:
 09-28-2008, 08:49 AM         #3708
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks are cursed. now we should now that PE2 will make the team.

Saratoga is a quaint upstate town made famous in the 1800s for its mineral springs that contain therapeutic healing powers. Saratoga has its work cut out for itself this week. The moribund KnicksNew York Knicks come to town for training camp - a crippled franchise trying to heal.

President Donnie Walsh moved the training-camp venue from Charleston to change the culture.

He's tired of hearing the same comments walking the streets. "It's mostly, you got to fix the Knicks, expletive, expletive," Walsh said. Walsh did little to enhance the 23-59 Knicks, his biggest move adding marquee coach Mike D'Antoni. First practice is at Skidmore College on Tuesday. Good luck, Saratoga.

FIVE KEYS TO CAMP

* Stephon MarburyStephon Marbury finds himself in a point-guard battle with their prime addition, Chris Duhon and possibly in a battle with brass. Marbury won't be happy if he feels they're keeping him around an extra few weeks just to prevent him from signing with a conference rival. When Walsh was asked if that was a factor, the president said, "Not really. I know that's gotten publicized. I think I said that once. You hate to pay a guy money and then he's playing for another team for lesser money." Duhon is still trying to find the right chemistry with his teammates. D'Antoni feels Duhon fits better in facilitating his run-and-gun, but Marbury's down to a svelte 197 pounds.

* Overweight Eddy CurryEddy Curry has made a bad first impression with the new regime, putting his starting center duties in jeopardy. Curry is ultra secretive about his weight, but a source claims he came in over 300 pounds. Considering he knew he needed to be lighter to excel in D'Antoni's breakneck offense, Curry may be looking to get moved. "This isn't an easy style for a man as big as he is," Walsh said. "If he can get himself in that kind of condition - that may take him some time - he is a very good athlete for a big man."

* The bright spot of camp, and this season, could be second-year forward Wilson Chandler, brilliant during summer league and during recent informal scrimmages. Chandler has a real chance to make the starting lineup - either at small or power forward, if Zach Randolph isn't cutting it. Don't be shocked if D'Antoni's Knicks go smallball and start Chandler at power forward and David Lee at center. Isiah Thomas nailed Chandler at No. 23. "He could be a find," Walsh said. "He definitely can fit in this style."

* Danilo Gallinari's injured back may ruin his rookie year. Gallinari will miss all of Saratoga's practices and D'Antoni says he might not be 100 percent until late in preseason. With D'Antoni going with a nine-man rotation, Gallinari's chances of cracking it this season appear slim. Worse, Gallinari is showing signs he could be the Italian Jerome James.

* Allan Houston will try to catch lightning in a bottle. He can probably make the team but not the rotation, and D'Antoni isn't sure the fourth-leading scorer in Knicks history can handle that role. Walsh said Houston would be kept on in a front-office role if the tryout fails.

"There's really no reason not to try," D'Antoni said. "I have no idea if his body will hold up to two-a-days or one-a-days. He's one of the best shooters in the world. We'll see if we have a role for him."

8 years ago '07        #3709
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 I Am The Truth said:

8 years ago '04        #3710
space
space
General Manager Donnie Walsh and head coach Mike D'Antoni are excited to get their first season with the Knicks underway.

"The thing that excites me is that there is a nucleus of good stuff that we have," D'Antoni said on Friday. "There's enough stuff there where we can win some basketball games. We don't have to go get somebody. It's up to me to figure out how to do it... I would not be excited if I thought there was no way that we can do this. I really think that the talent (here) surprised me. There's a lot of young guys that are very good, and we can do well with what we have. I don't know all who's included, but I do know that I am excited about certain elements of our team and we'll build on that."

Walsh agrees with D'Antoni, and believes that he's the right man to coach New York back into contention.

"We need to show the city that this franchise is for real," said Walsh. "I'm out there, and I've got people talking to me all the time. I'm not sure they were convinced we were (for real). This city has had a great history of basketball, and I grew up in it... This history of the Knicks, when people look at the city, they want the team to play for real. And we've got to do that. The best way to do that is to win the games. I think that they'll embrace a team that does that if they see there's a future, a direction and hope down the line."
 8 years ago '06        #3711
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,140 | Props total: 141 141
Hi INF4MOUS :greetings10:

[pic - click to view]

Oh what could have been.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JamesAdamsIz808; 09-29-2008 at 10:32 AM..
 09-29-2008, 10:56 AM         #3712
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king eddy curry, that fat piece of cat sh*t. Worthless motherfu*ker comes into a new season under a coach that he knows he's going to be running for & he weighs in at over 300? fu*k ME. The knicks are hopeless, smh.
 8 years ago '06        #3713
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee's BaaaaaaaaaaaaCCCkkkkkkkkk!!!

8 years ago '06        #3714
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
and unfortunately he's back too.....

its MEDIA DAY bi*chES!!!....one step closer to BASKETBALL SEASON!!!
 8 years ago '07        #3715
space
space
in speakin of marbs...

new poll... who's gonna start at the 1? steph or duhon?

i think steph is gonna start, w/ all this spotlight on him, and the brand new pressure of losing his job
 09-29-2008, 09:57 PM         #3716
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee's BaaaaaaaaaaaaCCCkkkkkkkkk!!!

***tear** comes to my eye.
 8 years ago '05        #3717
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,557 | Props total: 5317 5317
Lee at the 5 Chandler Gallinari Crawford and Duhon would be an interesting starting lineup... id be excited to see that
 09-30-2008, 10:12 AM         #3718
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna see duhon, jamal, Q, Lee & Zach Randolph. I've heard q - rich has gotten into better shape than he was in his previous season.
 8 years ago '04        #3719
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,556 | Props total: 201 201
Steph will be cut before opening night. Duhon will be our starting PG.
 8 years ago '04        #3720
space
space
reminder, our first preseason game of the season is next wednesday against the Raptors @ 7pm
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy