most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kony will be home in 15 months 🎶
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Demon taking an innocent childís innocence
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #3661
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 I Am The Truth said:
were u at the game too?
you went too?
 10 years ago '07        #3662
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1640 1640
Im optimistic about the season but the common denominator is that we don't have a steve nash on our team that made D'Antoni's system what it is....u seen when Nash went down Barbosa cudn't run that team for sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #3663
space
space
straight off espn.......

marbs will be at camp

10 years ago '07        #3664
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1640 1640
 TheKidHypno' said:
straight off espn.......

marbs will be at camp

We dont have space for houston...fukk is Dolan doing....Yo I tell you...if we cut a young player wit promise imma be tight
 10 years ago '07        #3665
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,114 | Props total: 2695 2695
 TheKidHypno' said:
you went too?
hell nah... i def wish i did. i should've went to a game when i was up in May/June. i'll make it back in the winter/early spring and visit one last time.
 10 years ago '07        #3666
space
space
im sry... but someone's bout to get cut off this damn roster.

personally... forget steph or houston. where's the talk of waiving bum a.ss jerome james, contracts and agreements aside? they need to re-engage in those retirement talks....
 10 years ago '04        #3667
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
 I Am The Truth said:
im sry... but someone's bout to get cut off this damn roster.

personally... forget steph or houston. where's the talk of waiving bum a.ss jerome james, contracts and agreements aside? they need to re-engage in those retirement talks....
:agreement6:
 09-23-2008, 11:35 PM         #3668
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will believe it when I see it. Marbury will be around even though his teammates this like him. The Knicks are not going to give Marbury an easy pass.

As far as James, it was rumored last year that he was suppose to be bought out and nothing happened. It looks like just recycled news until James really does sign a contract. James wants all his money not some. So until the Knicks can find a way to give James all his money he will still be here.
 09-24-2008, 07:32 AM         #3669
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another season being a tight knicks fan... damn.
 10 years ago '04        #3670
space
space
Knicks' President Donnie Walsh has denied a report that the club is looking to waive guard Stephon Marbury by the end of the week, the New York Post is reporting.

"He is coming to training camp. We have not approached Stephon about a buyout."
 10 years ago '04        #3671
space
space
ver the summer Knick President Donnie Walsh talked to Chicago about a possible sign and trade for in-limbo guard Ben Gordon, who is in a contract stalemate with the Bulls, the New York Daily News is reporting.

The discussions came as Walsh tried to remove the expiring $21 million contract of Stephon Marbury from the team, but according to the report, the Bulls had no interest in acquiring Marbury.
 10 years ago '04        #3672
space
space
Allan Houston will join Stephon Marbury in Saratoga next Tuesday as the New York Knicks begin training camp, the New York Post is reporting.

Houston has accepted an invite by the Knicks to attend the team's training camp.
 10 years ago '04        #3673
space
space
The Knicks are reportedly trying to convince Jerome James to retire for medical reasons.

James appeared in just two games last season due to chronic injuries to both knees.

But James has shown up in Greenburgh with the intention of going with the team to training camp in Saratoga Springs.

If James agrees to retire, insurance will pay a portion of his remaining salary.
 09-24-2008, 08:34 AM         #3674
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope houston can come in & play a james posey type role.
 10 years ago '06        #3675
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
The Knicks are reportedly trying to convince Jerome James to retire for medical reasons.

James appeared in just two games last season due to chronic injuries to both knees.

But James has shown up in Greenburgh with the intention of going with the team to training camp in Saratoga Springs.

If James agrees to retire, insurance will pay a portion of his remaining salary.
i knew you'd be the one to post that
 10 years ago '04        #3676
space
space
according to Chris Broussard, if Houston DOES NOT make the Knick team he will take a job in the front office...should join the coaching staff and be a shooting coach
 10 years ago '04        #3677
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
i knew you'd be the one to post that
naw, see what had happen was......
 10 years ago '04        #3678
space
space
Stephon Marbury ran with the other Knicks veterans in scrimmages Monday but worked out on his own Tuesday. It is believed if Marbury is bought out by the Knicks, he will be quickly signed to the veteran's minimum ($1.3 million) or biannual exception ($1.9 million). One potential destination could be the Miami Heat, who have a need at the point guard position next to Dwyane Wade. While Walsh is concerned about letting a high-end talent walk away with a pocketful of money and the motivation to prove himself, others within the organization -- players mostly -- would welcome the departure of the franchise's most notorious personality. -- Newsday

Donnie Walsh put the brakes on the anticipated end of Stephon Marbury's tenure with the Knicks when he told ESPN Tuesday night that the controversial point guard is "coming to training camp." In an attempt to refute a report in Tuesday's Newsday, which said the Knicks were planning to waive Marbury by the end of the week, Walsh, through a team spokesman, said, "We have not approached Stephon about a buyout." -- Newsday

Stephon Marbury's $21.9 million is a big number. Some agents suggest that a fair buyout would be about 75 percent of that, around $16.5 million, which is a hefty price to pay to set someone free to go play elsewhere. -- Newsday
 10 years ago '04        #3679
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 401 401
the knicks have 17 players 2 need to get released I hope its marbury and James.. I want to see Houston and Ewing Jr on this team.
 10 years ago '07        #3680
space
space
warning: i'm tiiiiiiiiiiiight... been workin since saturday and ain't off till next wed... gotta vent.

prediction: after this "marybury buyout" incident, donnie aint lettin steph go... it def won't happen now. he'd rather experiment w/ steph at the 1 w/ d'antoni than waive him, "fuel his fire," and potentially embarass the knicks (idk how after all this foolishness, but its possible) in the last yr of his contract. that'll def make donnie feel like he's running thru mountains (had to bring it back)....

i've said b4, i've been a fan of steph since he got traded for ray allen in 96 but he needs to leave the knicks. point blank. unfortunately it won't happen anytime soon.

but time for the true fu*kery... jerome james is eating money like the shredders at enron, but i aint heard sh*t about his conditioning or any status all off season. at least steph did play well in his only yr under d'antoni, and won a playoff game against the spurs. at least zbo is 20-10. at least curry is "in shape and motivated to play." at least d lee hustles. at least jamal makes sportscenter for cross overs and 15-15 shooting. sh*t, roberson got signed off of SUMMER LEAGUE BALL. that sh*t ain't happened since the professor on the and 1 tour. everyone but james is moving forward, that n*gga is chillin. what is he doin w/ his life?

and where the fu*k is malik rose??? dress that n*gga up in a where's waldo sweater too.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 09-24-2008 at 09:48 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Are u making the 22hr flight for this one....???
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The face Kylo Ren, but the long booty thick, smash?
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Florida man bites his brother's d1ck off
90 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - What Should We Make of Katt Williamsí Emmy Nomination in the ..
60 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - Fire In The Booth
460 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Black Widow aka Celina Powell Exposes Snoop Dogg in Cheating Scandal
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DaOmega_1 reviews "Sorry to Bother You"
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Julius Randle looking ready to do damage in the big easy!!! #BULLYBALL
56 comments
1 day ago