New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Carrier to spend millions on automation, plans lay off for workers Tr..
99 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside J Cole got ETHERED by a hotel chain
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Basquiat Cole Genius CONFIRMED:"Album Is Largely From A Perspective Th..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside QUAVO responds 2 SOULJA BOI Robbing him of his CHAIN wit VVS I color di..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3661
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
best night ever

co-signs....

one of the absolute GREATEST MOMENTS in my life...something i'll NEVER forget
 8 years ago '07        #3662
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 183 183
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
co-signs....

one of the absolute GREATEST MOMENTS in my life...something i'll NEVER forget
were u at the game too?
 8 years ago '04        #3663
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
It has been believed since Donnie Walsh took over the Knicks in April that Stephon Marbury's tumultuous days as a Knick were numbered. Now the matter is days from being official, Newsday has learned. Several persons with knowledge of the situation have indicated that the Knicks are planning to part ways with Marbury by the end of the week. One caveat is the approval of Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan, who must sign off on yet another multimillion-dollar payoff for his NBA team. Marbury is in the final year of his contract, which is to pay him $21.9 million. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #3664
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,556 | Props total: 201 201
The Crackbury Era is coming to an END ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #3665
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
Keep Marbury.. don't pay him to play in Miami.. thats some bullsh*t.. his contract comes off the books at the end of the season anyways..

at least try trade him for something
 09-23-2008, 01:36 PM         #3666
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dogmanx23 said:
I can't wait for the season to start i know its going to be tough but i want to see D'antoni coach. I wanna see Duhon run this team, I wanna see Danillo play. I want to Lee take his game to another level same goes for Nate, I want to see Jamal finally get coached and not just given the ball and be told go score, Eddy to become the center he can be (doubtful)

One thing i want to see more then ever is Zach and Steph GONE!
I love the way u think sir
 8 years ago '06        #3667
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Artifacts said:

Keep Marbury.. WHY???...to make a run at the 8 seed in the Eastern Conference, netting us a pick in the 9-15 range in next years draft???....

don't pay him to play in Miami.. thats some bullsh*t.. WHO CARES WHERE HE LANDS???...we not gunna be good anyway...he'd actually be our "MOLE" and just infect another team with his ever-spreading cancer

his contract comes off the books at the end of the season anyways.. YES IT DOES, so we'd be paying for him this year anyway...why not just buy him out and continue with "The Plan"...Marbs is a career loser...i dont want him around this team

at least try trade him for something..... FOR WHAT???...a longer contract???....nobody in their right mind is going to give us anything of value knowing that we would much rather cut him than let him come in to camp

look...i dont care if Marbs is on this team this season, or gets cut tomorrow

but id much rather see the "STARBURY-ERA" end and move on...he and isiah have made a once proud organization, the laughingstock of SPORTS...not just the NBA...but SPORTS in general

time to cut ya losses (literally, since he's piled up plenty of those throughout his career)
 8 years ago '06        #3668
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 I Am The Truth said:
were u at the game too?
you went too?
 8 years ago '07        #3669
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Im optimistic about the season but the common denominator is that we don't have a steve nash on our team that made D'Antoni's system what it is....u seen when Nash went down Barbosa cudn't run that team for sh*t
 8 years ago '06        #3670
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
straight off espn.......

marbs will be at camp

8 years ago '07        #3671
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 TheKidHypno' said:
straight off espn.......

marbs will be at camp

We dont have space for houston...fukk is Dolan doing....Yo I tell you...if we cut a young player wit promise imma be tight
 8 years ago '07        #3672
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
you went too?
hell nah... i def wish i did. i should've went to a game when i was up in May/June. i'll make it back in the winter/early spring and visit one last time.
 8 years ago '07        #3673
space
space
im sry... but someone's bout to get cut off this damn roster.

personally... forget steph or houston. where's the talk of waiving bum a.ss jerome james, contracts and agreements aside? they need to re-engage in those retirement talks....
 8 years ago '04        #3674
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
im sry... but someone's bout to get cut off this damn roster.

personally... forget steph or houston. where's the talk of waiving bum a.ss jerome james, contracts and agreements aside? they need to re-engage in those retirement talks....
:agreement6:
 09-24-2008, 12:35 AM         #3675
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will believe it when I see it. Marbury will be around even though his teammates this like him. The Knicks are not going to give Marbury an easy pass.

As far as James, it was rumored last year that he was suppose to be bought out and nothing happened. It looks like just recycled news until James really does sign a contract. James wants all his money not some. So until the Knicks can find a way to give James all his money he will still be here.
 09-24-2008, 08:32 AM         #3676
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another season being a tight knicks fan... damn.
 8 years ago '04        #3677
space
space
Knicks' President Donnie Walsh has denied a report that the club is looking to waive guard Stephon Marbury by the end of the week, the New York Post is reporting.

"He is coming to training camp. We have not approached Stephon about a buyout."
 8 years ago '04        #3678
space
space
ver the summer Knick President Donnie Walsh talked to Chicago about a possible sign and trade for in-limbo guard Ben Gordon, who is in a contract stalemate with the Bulls, the New York Daily News is reporting.

The discussions came as Walsh tried to remove the expiring $21 million contract of Stephon Marbury from the team, but according to the report, the Bulls had no interest in acquiring Marbury.
 8 years ago '04        #3679
space
space
Allan Houston will join Stephon Marbury in Saratoga next Tuesday as the New York Knicks begin training camp, the New York Post is reporting.

Houston has accepted an invite by the Knicks to attend the team's training camp.
 8 years ago '04        #3680
space
space
The Knicks are reportedly trying to convince Jerome James to retire for medical reasons.

James appeared in just two games last season due to chronic injuries to both knees.

But James has shown up in Greenburgh with the intention of going with the team to training camp in Saratoga Springs.

If James agrees to retire, insurance will pay a portion of his remaining salary.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
38 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
219 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
81 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Any super hero got it worst with tha ladies than..
45 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
187 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy