New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Mulann Milla: I Knocked Young MA Out When We Fought! (Young MA Is Fakin..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Biggest Disappointment So Far in the East?
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #3641
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Zach Randolph: AKA the blackhole
I've been sayin this for the longest

Me: id like to announce this year ill be rockin the CHUCK taylors the whole season... oh and i worked out all offseason with hotsauce so once garbage time comes out imma hit f*g**t a.ss bruce bowen with the sauce 2k
:laughing9: absolutely true!!!!!!

Danilo Gallinari: the great white hype... expect the knicks to use his back as an excuse all year long..
thats fukked up
 09-18-2008, 06:05 PM         #3642
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
now i kno some of yall gunna whine bi*ch and complain bout this post so to you whomever you are if you dont wanna see my 'plan' for the future dont bother reading this and certainly dont respond...

if you wanna refute any of my 'plan' please come on n tell me why you think what im saying doesnt make sense

with that bein said heres why i can justify us trading our best player for expiring contracts and a late 1st round pick...
the swap of crawford for wally would basically hand us a 65 % chance of hitting the 1st or 2nd pick and almost 100 percent of being a top 3 pick...
with jeffries and crawford off the books all thats left on the chopping block is zach...if you could get rid of those 3 contracts and not take on any contracts other then 1st round picks and 2nd rounders...

you would have enough room to resign DLEE and 2 max contracts in 2010

now you say why would someone like lebron want to come to a team thats got sh*tty players...
well i belive that players like gallinari collins dlee eddy and chandler all would have a significantly better chance of improving with zach jeffries and crawford gone

those players plus the 2 lottery picks, the late first rounder in 09 from the crawford deal and 3 second second round picks, extra one from balkman

you would certianly have enough talent to draw a player like lebron especially if you told him we will sign you for the max and we still have room for another 2010 max free agent
Get mad naw. We are all fans that have different views.

Let's start with your trade. I understood your traded as far as clearing room for the cap. There is nothing wrong with that however I don't think the Knicks want to get rid of all their players. They want to keep Jamal and maybe Curry. In your trade you said get rid of Zach, Jamal, Curry, and Jeffries. Yet no mention other players. Jamal Crawford is probably the last player on the team that the Knicks want to trade. Right now he is the voice of the Knicks. The only people talking about trading Jamal Crawford are the fans. There are no signs at all that the Knicks base want to trade Crawford. The Knicks expectation of Crawford is Jamal dropping all-star numbers. You never even hear Jamal name come up in trades. The reason is they like. It's almost like how Dolan felt about Allan Houston.

As far as Eddy, Curry he is probably going to have 1 season and a half to prove himself. Centers are not that easy to come by. I am not fan of Curry but centers are hard to get especially a center that can command a double team. The Knicks want to hold on to Curry to see how well he can play with a new coach and maybe Zach being traded.

Now to the Lebron factor. In your original post you said get rid of Zach, Curry, Jamal and Jeffries. That right there means almost clearing house. Now you are putting Eddy on the list of players to stay. There is a difference. You mentioned Mardy Collins but he might make the team pass this season coming up or pass the trading deadline. Again what will the Knicks have to offer Lebron besides play with Chandler, Nate, and Gallinari? Remember Lee might not even be here if the Knicks don't pay. So no Lee, Crawford, Zach, Curry, what will make Lebron leave the Cavs who he almost beat the Celtic with want to come here?

If the Knicks kept a Crawford who Lebron wanted to play with on the Cavs Lebron would have something to work with.

As far as players holding other player back. Crawford is not holding Mardy back from anything. Crawford is not stopping Mardy from hitting the outside shot. Crawford is not stopping Mardy from having problems penetrating to the hole. Nor is he stopping Mardy from being able to take his man off the dribble. Even if Crawford was not on the team Mardy would not get playing time. He would still have to deal with Marbury, who gets about 30 plus minutes or a Duhon. Even Nate Robinson is a problem for Mardy. The fact that the Knicks went and got Duhon and then pick up Roberson means that Mardy's role on the Knicks will probably soon be coming to and end. If Marbury and Jamal were gone. There would still be Duhon, Nate, Roberson, and probably Allan Houston making the team.

Now to Chandler and Jeffries holding Chandler back, the only person really hold Chandler back is Q. Q is the guy that is going to be starting over Chandler. Q is the guy really needs to go and shot 35% for the year yet Knick fans think Jamal is the real probably when Q and Jamal make about the same $ per year. I see Jeffries playing more of a backup to Curry and maybe Zach if he is still here. The Knicks got rid of Balkman so Chandler can get playing time. So there is no worry about someone stopping him.

Only Zach might be hold Curry back but It might be exattraded a but because Curry still has problems on defense, having stamina, and avoiding charges that keep him out of games. Plus Curry is a poor rebounder. Those are factors that you can not blame on Zach. Plus Curry was out of shape more last season than the pervious season with the Knicks.

Again I do not see anything horrible about your trade I just feel that the Knicks will not trade Jamal Crawford. It doesn't matter if it is Isiah running things or Walsh they are both fans of Jamal Crawford plus Dolan likes him.

Last edited by Rhymes4Days; 09-18-2008 at 06:14 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #3643
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,545 | Props total: 5310 5310
rhymes i see where your coming from but i dunno if you really read what i said...

first i gotta clairify in my 'plan' eddy is the one guy signed in 2010 who stays

and in the part of your post about the 'lebron factor' you missed what i was saying...

the reason why jeffries crawford zach gotta go is because with them gone and no added contracts in 2010 we would have enough room to resign d lee for around 10 mil per

and enough room to sign amare and lebron...

plus we would have 2 lotto picks a 1st rounder (from the crawford deal) and 3 second rounders

so lets just say those picks are DeRozan(lotto), James Anderson(1st rd) James Johnson(2nd rd) and Jeff Pendergraph(2nd rd)

and lets say in the 2010 draft we were to pick Jrue Holliday(lotto) and Sherron Collins (2nd)

so i think that should answer your why would lebron wanna play with these bums question
 8 years ago '06        #3644
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Bx_bomberz said:
rhymes i see where your coming from but i dunno if you really read what i said...

first i gotta clairify in my 'plan' eddy is the one guy signed in 2010 who stays

and in the part of your post about the 'lebron factor' you missed what i was saying...

the reason why jeffries crawford zach gotta go is because with them gone and no added contracts in 2010 we would have enough room to resign d lee for around 10 mil per

and enough room to sign amare and lebron...

plus we would have 2 lotto picks a 1st rounder (from the crawford deal) and 3 second rounders

so lets just say those picks are DeRozan(lotto), James Anderson(1st rd) James Johnson(2nd rd) and Jeff Pendergraph(2nd rd)

and lets say in the 2010 draft we were to pick Jrue Holliday(lotto) and Sherron Collins (2nd)

so i think that should answer your why would lebron wanna play with these bums question
we dont have a 2010 pick...and please dont say that we'd be getting a LOTTO PICK by trading away our garbage (all while NOT giving up DLee)
 8 years ago '04        #3645
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
D-Wade said he'd love to play for Mike D'Antoni in New York. "I mean, I love offense. Why wouldn't I?" Wade said during a promotional trip to the NBA Store. "I love him. When we're in practice, I love Nate McMillan, but I want to be on Mike D'Antoni's team because Nate is preaching all defense and Mike is preaching all offense." Asked how D'Antoni will go from being an a.ssistant coach for Team USA to head coach of the rebuilding Knicks, Wade came up with, "It's going to be exciting." -- Newsday
 8 years ago '07        #3646
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 Born_Loser said:
D-Wade said he'd love to play for Mike D'Antoni in New York. "I mean, I love offense. Why wouldn't I?" Wade said during a promotional trip to the NBA Store. "I love him. When we're in practice, I love Nate McMillan, but I want to be on Mike D'Antoni's team because Nate is preaching all defense and Mike is preaching all offense." Asked how D'Antoni will go from being an a.ssistant coach for Team USA to head coach of the rebuilding Knicks, Wade came up with, "It's going to be exciting." -- Newsday
hmmmm... how do yall feel bout wade in blue n orange??
 8 years ago '04        #3647
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
hmmmm... how do yall feel bout wade in blue n orange??
been saying this for a while...told Drunk and Hypno at the draft, only dude i want in a Knick jersey from that class is Bosh, not the s3xy pick but oh well, i'm sticking by it
 8 years ago '04        #3648
space
space
Multiple sources told Newsday that the Grizzlies have decided to pass on a trade to acquire Zach Randolph from the Knicks.

Donnie Walsh is still exploring ways to unload Randolph whose contract has three years and $48 million remaining.

But it now appears that Randolph will start camp with the Knicks at the end of the month.
 8 years ago '06        #3649
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Multiple sources told Newsday that the Grizzlies have decided to pass on a trade to acquire Zach Randolph from the Knicks.

Donnie Walsh is still exploring ways to unload Randolph whose contract has three years and $48 million remaining.

But it now appears that Randolph will start camp with the Knicks at the end of the month.

:thumbsdow

oh well...

hopefully 'Antoni doesnt play the "contracts" over the "players" like isiah has done...

*looks like a Marbs buyout is imminent...sources are stating he's to be cut at any time now*
 8 years ago '04        #3650
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
 Born_Loser said:

Good.. I'm telling you Randolph isn't the problem its Curry.. and Randolph is worth more then Jaric and bum a.ss Darko

8 years ago '06        #3651
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space

NYKnicks.com: So, when did you get back from Italy?

Danilo Gallinari: About one week ago. I'm already all moved in and have a place in White Plains.

NYKnicks.com: Is anyone going to stay with you?

Gallinari: Right now it's just my father and one of my best friends just for one month. They will stay until about the first game of the season.

NYKnicks.com: So you've been over at the Training Center with the rest of the team?

Gallinari: Yeah, every day.

NYKnicks.com: How's your back feeling?

Gallinari: It's better, it's better. I think I will be fine for the season.

NYKnicks.com: What did you do to help rehab it after you hurt it in Summer League?

Gallinari: I just underwent treatment and rested. I took it easy.

NYKnicks.com: Did you watch the Olympics?

Gallinari: I watched the Olympics, yeah. I saw many games. The best game was the Finals for sure. But I saw many games. My thought was always that the USA would win easy. I didn't expect that the Final would be so tight, but it was a real nice game.

NYKnicks.com: So watching that and realizing you are going to be going up against those guys this year, what was running through your mind?

Gallinari: When I was looking at the game, I wasn't thinking about that. I was just thinking about how the game was going, not about how I would play against those guys.

NYKnicks.com: What else did you do over the summer to get ready?

Gallinari: I tried to clear my mind and not think about coming over here. I'm going to have enough time to do that. I was thinking about myself and my family and enjoy them. I want my mind free for the season.

NYKnicks.com: Did you go on vacation anywhere?

Gallinari: Yeah, I went to Spain. I was in Formentera. It was nice. Very beautiful.

NYKnicks.com: So you had a chance to practice with the team out in Vegas and you are around them now. How is that going for you all together?

Gallinari: I think the best feeling is this week. I've had a chance to watch the whole team practicing and I have real nice feelings with the guys up here.

NYKnicks.com: How have they been treating you? Has anyone in particular taken you under his wing?

Gallinari: No one individual, but the whole team has given me advice. I have a nice feeling with everybody, getting to know everybody, and I am having fun with them. It's a nice situation.

NYKnicks.com: What have they been talking to you about?

Gallinari: They want to know how is Italy and how is Europe (laughs).

NYKnicks.com: And what do you tell them?

Gallinari: That it is nice! (laughs) They should come every summer there.

NYKnicks.com: Is there anyone in particular you are most excited to play with?

Gallinari: Everybody. Everybody. It's a real team with so much talent, so it's nice to play with all these guys.

NYKnicks.com: How about Mike D'Antoni? Have you talked to him recently and what he expects out of you?

Gallinari: We weren't talking about that, we were just talking about the situation about how I was doing over here, and how my summer was and my vacation. We didn't talk about basketball.

NYKnicks.com: And Donnie (Walsh)? Have you spoken with him recently?

Gallinari: Yeah, we talked about the same things that I talked about with Mike. We talked about my situation, how I was feeling over the summer and how I was feeling now in general and all this stuff.

NYKnicks.com: You said before you got drafted that you wanted to be in New York. It's a few months later, and now you have been in The Garden and are wearing a shirt with Knicks across the chest. What's that like? So far, has it been everything you hoped?

Gallinari: It's a great feeling. The most exciting night was the night of the draft. After the night of the draft, my excitement and emotion were going away a little bit because I went back to Italy. I couldn't wait to get back to New York. I love New York.

NYKnicks.com: You actually got to throw out the first pitch between the Mets and Yankees at Shea Stadium, right?

Gallinari: Yeah. I mean, that was incredible (laughs). I'd never been at a baseball game or in front of like 60,000 people, so it was just crazy.

NYKnicks.com: You'd better get used to it, playing here at New York. There are going to be a lot of people at The Garden coming to see you.

Gallinari: Haha, yeah, for sure. For sure. But I'm ready for it. I'm excited. I like the fans in New York. The Mets are looking like they could be in the playoffs, so they are going to be exciting for the fans and I am happy for that. They weren't doing so well when I threw out the pitch. Maybe I brought some luck for them. (laughs)

NYKnicks.com: It's no secret that on draft night, the fans were a bit tepid because they didn't know much about you. Now they are really excited and looking forward to you specifically helping the Knicks become a better team. They are already wearing number eight Gallinari shirts...

Gallinari: Really? I didn't see that. That makes me feel good. It's going to be crazy when I see it and will be so funny. It is a great thing. I like it.

NYKnicks.com: Yeah, I mean the fans are expecting a lot out of you? How do you react to that type of responsibility and expectations?

Gallinari: I'm not worried. I'll be fine. It's a perfect fit for me here. I'm very happy and excited. But I also take it personally. It is part of the job so with me first, and every basketball player on the team, we all have to take it together. But I like pressure. I like the situation because it's there where the real player comes out.

NYKnicks.com: You played that one game in Summer League where you really played well. How was that?

Gallinari: It was nice because it was my first game in the USA. I didn't like the situation that I only played one game. I should have played many more games. I like to play. But we are here now, and it counts and is more important, so I am ready for the season.

NYKnicks.com: Over the summer I talked with a few of the guys you played with, like Nate (Robinson), Wilson Chandler, Anthony Roberson and Mardy Collins. They all said they were amazed by how you were able to understand the game immediately and were impressed with your skill level. How does it make you feel that your teammates respect you and are impressed even though you are young and a rookie?

Gallinari: It makes me feel well and fine because they believe in me. It's a nice situation. When your teammates believe in you, that's the best thing. I'm happy about it.

NYKnicks.com: You went to the Liberty playoff game at The Garden. Was that your first time there?

Gallinari: Yeah. It is a nice atmosphere. I never played in an Arena as big as it is, so it's a nice atmosphere. It's huge. I never saw a gym like this, so for me it's really nice. I didn't go on the court, though. I will wait till the first game for that.

NYKnicks.com: How did the fans treat you?

Gallinari: They were great. They came up and asked for my autograph so that was fun. And the team won, so that was nice.

NYKnicks.com: Are you going to miss playing in Italy?

Gallinari: Probably yes, but I will not be missing playing in Italy, I will be missing Italy in general. It is my life and my friends. It is always over there. But for basketball this is what I always wanted. It's a dream for me so I'm excited.

NYKnicks.com: Is there anyone you are excited to be playing and matching up against?

Gallinari: Oh yes. All the most famous players: LeBron James, Kobe Bryant and all the players I have been watching on television. They are my idols.

NYKnicks.com: How about Andrea Bargnani? Are you excited to play against another Italian guy in the NBA?

Gallinari: Yeah, yeah. It will be fun to play against him.

NYKnicks.com: Finally, if you have one thing to say to Knicks fans, what do you want to tell them?

Gallinari: Let's win together.
 8 years ago '04        #3652
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 16 16
Yes I'm a Knicks fan, and ain't afraid to let everyone know it! The last thing I need to see in my life in terms of sports is a Knicks championship.
 09-20-2008, 07:05 PM         #3653
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wake me up when the 2010 season starts. I can careless bout the Knicks. Go JETS!! which is my focus untill the dont play any more.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 09-20-2008 at 07:06 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #3654
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Wake me up when the 2010 season starts. I can careless bout the Knicks. Go JETS!! which is my focus untill the dont play any more.
mangini frikkin blew it last week...he had a chance to send a message

and what does he do?...play it like a bi*ch!!!

he was way too conservative with the play calling...they should have been so much more aggressive

*so glad we on monday night....didnt wanna miss this game....but i definitely didnt wanna miss the LAST EVER GAME @ YANKEE STADIUM...(see you there Hypno...LMAO ROund DEuXX)
 8 years ago '06        #3655
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
mangini frikkin blew it last week...he had a chance to send a message

and what does he do?...play it like a bi*ch!!!

he was way too conservative with the play calling...they should have been so much more aggressive

*so glad we on monday night....didnt wanna miss this game....but i definitely didnt wanna miss the LAST EVER GAME @ YANKEE STADIUM...(see you there Hypno...LMAO ROund DEuXX)
today is a sad day man

i hope they sign bernie to a 1 day contract and let him play center so he can leave the game the right way and not no bullsh*t "well you can come tryout in spring training"
 8 years ago '07        #3656
space
space
sry hypno... no chance... personally mariano, bernie, and jeter are my 3 fav yanks of all time, no disrepect to andy, tino, and paul oneill. no one better than those 3. wish torre could've been there too

but the andy, posada, dj, and mo pic gave me chills...
 8 years ago '07        #3657
space
space
oh yeah... gallo = 2009 1st team all rookie

*still wishing for bayless at the 1, then remembers rubio/jennings*

and knicks = 2011 playoffs (2nd rd prediction)
 8 years ago '04        #3658
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,555 | Props total: 201 201
I can't wait for the season to start i know its going to be tough but i want to see D'antoni coach. I wanna see Duhon run this team, I wanna see Danillo play. I want to Lee take his game to another level same goes for Nate, I want to see Jamal finally get coached and not just given the ball and be told go score, Eddy to become the center he can be (doubtful)

One thing i want to see more then ever is Zach and Steph GONE!
 8 years ago '06        #3659
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,350 | Props total: 1316 1316
 dogmanx23 said:
I can't wait for the season to start i know its going to be tough but i want to see D'antoni coach. I wanna see Duhon run this team, I wanna see Danillo play. I want to Lee take his game to another level same goes for Nate, I want to see Jamal finally get coached and not just given the ball and be told go score, Eddy to become the center he can be (doubtful)

One thing i want to see more then ever is Zach and Steph GONE
!

Duhon seems like a Backup to me i hope he proves me wrong
we need to get rid of Curry and Steph, keep Z-Bo 20-10 is amazing for a n*gga who cant jump 2 inches off the ground. Im sure D'antoni will make him a passer
and the blackhole nickname will be just a memory
 8 years ago '06        #3660
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
ay drunk my phone died last night, iphone is such a piece of sh*t

best night ever

buttttttttt i say we hold onto curry and see what he does he looks like he lost weight
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
162 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
230 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
158 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
71 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
67 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
60 comments
22 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy