New York Knicks

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
171 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3621
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Flavor Flav said:
<- has been praying the knicks can play some basketball instead of ME ball.
with 'Antoni here your wishes will come true...lol

might take a year or two first, but u get the point
 8 years ago '06        #3622
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Eddy Curry Sighting

*the cornrows are BACK...watch out...lmao*

(he still a fat mutha phucka though, dont care what Hahn says)
 8 years ago '04        #3623
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
feelings on Wally Szczerbiak being traded to the Knicks since the Cavs are willing to move him cause of his expiring contract?

just a question, not saying it's GOING to happen
 8 years ago '07        #3624
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,528 | Props total: 956 956
i wouldnt mind
 8 years ago '05        #3625
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,545 | Props total: 5310 5310
unless we deal a contract that goes past 2010 i dont really see the point

if we can deal jamaal eddy zach or jeffries im all for it tho

wally lorenzen wright (14.2) and a 1st rounder for crawford n jeffries (14.6)

would be a dream scenario
 09-15-2008, 03:45 AM         #3626
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:

Jamal Crawford is not getting traded any time soon. As a matter of fact he might be one of the few players that will be around past 2010. He does not have a big contract and Walsh and D'Antoni really like him. Walsh wanted to get Jamal a few times when he was in charge of the Pacers. Right now Jamal is the face of the Knicks.

When you think of D'Antoni's system and players that will fit his system Jamal is the number 1 player that comes in mind. If not who is else do you see fitting the bill?

Walsh might not even want to get rid of Jeffries because he was a fan of Jeffries when Jeffries played ball in Indiana.

The goal is to get under the cap but at the same time Lebron or any big star like Wade is not going to run here to just play with Gallinari and Chandler if we clear house.
 8 years ago '07        #3627
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Eddy Curry needs to stop showin off da fukkin Sauna and massage table and go into that room he peaked in at the end
 09-16-2008, 06:27 AM         #3628
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymes4days said:
jamal crawford is not getting traded any time soon. As a matter of fact he might be one of the few players that will be around past 2010. He does not have a big contract and walsh and d'antoni really like him. Walsh wanted to get jamal a few times when he was in charge of the pacers. Right now jamal is the face of the knicks.

When you think of d'antoni's system and players that will fit his system jamal is the number 1 player that comes in mind. If not who is else do you see fitting the bill?

Walsh might not even want to get rid of jeffries because he was a fan of jeffries when jeffries played ball in indiana.

The goal is to get under the cap but at the same time lebron or any big star like wade is not going to run here to just play with gallinari and chandler if we clear house.
finally some one else posting in this forum that got some damn since!!
 8 years ago '05        #3629
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:
When you think of D'Antoni's system and players that will fit his system Jamal is the number 1 player that comes in mind. If not who is else do you see fitting the bill?

The goal is to get under the cap but at the same time Lebron or any big star like Wade is not going to run here to just play with Gallinari and Chandler if we clear house.
now i kno some of yall gunna whine bi*ch and complain bout this post so to you whomever you are if you dont wanna see my 'plan' for the future dont bother reading this and certainly dont respond...

if you wanna refute any of my 'plan' please come on n tell me why you think what im saying doesnt make sense

with that bein said heres why i can justify us trading our best player for expiring contracts and a late 1st round pick...
the swap of crawford for wally would basically hand us a 65 % chance of hitting the 1st or 2nd pick and almost 100 percent of being a top 3 pick...
with jeffries and crawford off the books all thats left on the chopping block is zach...if you could get rid of those 3 contracts and not take on any contracts other then 1st round picks and 2nd rounders...

you would have enough room to resign DLEE and 2 max contracts in 2010

now you say why would someone like lebron want to come to a team thats got sh*tty players...
well i belive that players like gallinari collins dlee eddy and chandler all would have a significantly better chance of improving with zach jeffries and crawford gone

those players plus the 2 lottery picks, the late first rounder in 09 from the crawford deal and 3 second second round picks, extra one from balkman

you would certianly have enough talent to draw a player like lebron especially if you told him we will sign you for the max and we still have room for another 2010 max free agent

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 09-17-2008 at 12:07 AM..
 09-17-2008, 12:13 AM         #3630
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:

:angry12: nobody has faith in my man jamal. hes going to bloom into an allstar under d'antoni.
 8 years ago '05        #3631
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
:angry12: nobody has faith in my man jamal. hes going to bloom into an allstar under d'antoni.
i think hes a good player but id prefer to use him as trade bait to get rid of sh*tty contracts and without him have a higher pick in the draft...

and select a guy like Demar DeRozan who will eventually be a much better dantoni system player because of his ability to hammer down dunks on the fastbreak as opposed to do a crossover n chuck up a 17 footer
 09-17-2008, 12:34 AM         #3632
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
i think hes a good player but id prefer to use him as trade bait to get rid of sh*tty contracts and without him have a higher pick in the draft...

and select a guy like Demar DeRozan who will eventually be a much better dantoni system player because of his ability to hammer down dunks on the fastbreak as opposed to do a crossover n chuck up a 17 footer
i hear you brother, but jamal has good fast break skills... and hes physicallt fit to run with the best of them, his downfall is his horrible selection & his lack luster D. I think if d'antoni can bring craw to his full potential, hell be dangerous & he will hit the all star game.
 8 years ago '04        #3633
space
space
Zach Randolph arrived on Tuesday to join a majority of the Knicks roster that has come together this week to begin voluntary workouts to prep for training camp, which opens in two weeks. Z-Bo's presence was a bit of a surprise considering his name is very prominent in trade talks (that Memphis thing ain't dead yet) and there are many people -- himself included -- who never expected he'd still be a Knick when camp opened in Saratoga Springs on the 30th. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '07        #3634
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Flavor Flav said:
i hear u and im trying to hard to believe it but his shot selection last year was horrible reminded me of Jason Williams from his kings day
 8 years ago '06        #3635
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,350 | Props total: 1316 1316
Jamal Crawford is the Knicks
now that he has a new system to play with
that n*gga will flourish

i hope:foodanddrink22:
 09-17-2008, 04:04 PM         #3636
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
i hear u and im trying to hard to believe it but his shot selection last year was horrible reminded me of Jason Williams from his kings day
haha j will was a dirty mothafu*ka on the court.
 8 years ago '04        #3637
space
space
Danilo Gallinari's back still isn't 100 percent, and with training camp opening in two weeks, the Knicks are starting to get concerned, according to Alan Hahn of Newsday.
 8 years ago '06        #3638
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Danilo Gallinari's back still isn't 100 percent, and with training camp opening in two weeks, the Knicks are starting to get concerned, according to Alan Hahn of Newsday.
definitely cause for concern...especially those lingering back injuries (see Q-Rich)

but i dont think its as serious as some of these beat writers think...i think its more the fact that the knicks didnt want him to play for the Italian National Team, so they making it seem like the injury is worse than it is to not upset his country

^^^at least i hope thats the reason^^^
 8 years ago '06        #3639
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Jamal comments on some knick players at camp....

It feels good to be here in NY with the guys again. We've been working out real hard and getting up and down the court. Some guys are looking really good and in shape. We’re all still getting use to the new style of play but it will be fun and exciting for you guys to watch....

Just doing some of the things that we work on in drills, it will be tough to stop us once we start playing because the floor is so spaced and there so many different options....

So let me give you guys an update on what I’ve seen so far out of the guys who have been involved in the workouts:

Wilson Chandler: Wilson has gotten a lot better from last year! His range has improved -- his ball handling and his athleticism was always there…I think he's just more confident then anything now and it's showing. I think he'll have a really good year for us!

Danilo Gallinari: “Gallo” is still banged up a little bit,..so he's just been shooting and riding the bike...but this kid is very VERY confident!! He listens, works hard and wants to get better. Some of you guys may have booed him when we drafted him, but he is going to be a big time player for us one day!

Allan Houston: He’s back and looks a lot healthier than he did in his last comeback attempt last season...I think he may have rushed that one a little bit, but he looks a lot better this time! AND of course we all know his jumper is razor sharp!!!!!!! I can learn a lot watching him.

David Lee: We all know David's game by now - all out hustle, rebounds. The thing that will surprise you most is his jumper! He shooting it with so much confidence, I mean even three pointers! He shot one and I said to myself, "No way." And it went straight in.

Chris Duhon: Very solid, very unselfish. Can run a team. Makes good decisions, I'm going to like playing with him!

Nate Robinson: Still a blur. Shooting great and should be a great fit in this system, a la Barbosa! His athleticism still amazes me...
Working on his jumper

Pat Ewing Jr: Very athletic. but has been shooting it pretty good. Can block shots, something we really need!

Jared Jeffries: Jared really knows how to play, He's a smart player. He does all the little things to help teams win. I think he'll go back to the Jared he was in Washington.

Q Rich: He’s really stepping up as one of the leaders. Seems rejuvenated. Working on his handle, He'll play like he did in Phoenix.

Mardy: Lost some weight, so he's moving better. Very smart, really good defender!

Anthony Roberson: Has been a lil banged up, but when he shoots he rarely misses! One of the best shooters on the team. He plays like Eddie House but with a better handle!

Eddy Curry: It will be a transition for him at first because he's used to posting up. But he'll be on the perimeter a lil bit more....he'll get better adapted to the system the more he does it...but we need him...

Zach Randolph: Zach loves to play and he's been scoring and rebounding, doing his thing. Him and Eddy have had some nice match-ups. They look better on opposite teams…(hahahah, just playing! I knew that would get a rise outta you guys!) I don't know what's gonna happen with all the trade talk and everything, but its good to see that, either way, he's not letting it affect him.

Danny Grunfeld: Ernie’s son. To be respectfully honest, he doesn't look like he can really play -- until you give him some space and he's hitting a jumper on you! But it's the quiet ones that get you...

Me: This will be very fun for me, This system is so wide open, so spaced! First day, I was aggressive offensively and making things happen. The next day I shot only three times in eight games, just to work on something different that day. I didn't play today, just rode the bike and did core. My back is a little sore (nothing serious!). I’ll be back on the court tomorrow.
... /crawford/

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 09-17-2008 at 10:07 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #3640
space
space
lemme translate...

Jamal Crawford said:
Wilson Chandler: wilsons gettin good enough where i find myself dreamin about 30 wins...but then i wake up...

Danilo Gallinari: the great white hype... expect the knicks to use his back as an excuse all year long...

Allan Houston: is this n*gga serious i heard he spent 2 million dollars on some knees from somewhere in asia

David Lee: with the form hes got on his jumper i bet hed be the best free throw shootin coach shaq's ever had... also please trade zach...

Chris Duhon: we gave this guy 11 mil over 2 years... i heard hes gunna get a number 1 that looks like Krzyzewski's head tatted on his domepeice...

Nate Robinson: if nate doesnt have a big season were gunna make him put on those pajama's with the feet built in and the last 10 games of the season he only gets gatorade in a baby bottle

Pat Ewing Jr: between ewing and houston dolan is playin that nostalgia card wit the knicks fans again

Jared Jeffries: Jared really knows how to play, He's a smart player. He does all the little things to help teams win. = check the barkley thread n peep the quote bout players that they say hustle and are smart playes... also nothing like being a sh*tty team AND having to play offense wit 4 players

Q Rich: hes working on beating jerome james in a footrace... expect to see him rockin suits come gametime

Mardy:still got no offense, dude is the exact opposite of a dantoni player... also like to add he has no shot on getting his options picked up

Anthony Roberson: hes got the court vision of eddy and the willingness to pass the rock of zach... he should fit right in...

Eddy Curry: hes gunna have to get his a.ss in motion this year or else we gunna make him do the truffle shuffle for a halftime show

Zach Randolph: AKA the blackhole... alot of yall dont know this but zach set an amazing record this year that will never be duplicated

the only player to average 20/10 and then have teams not wanna trade there garbage for him unless a 1st round pick is included

Danny Grunfeld: we got enough white guys who will hold our bags and get eddy hotdogs...

Me: id like to announce this year ill be rockin the CHUCK taylors the whole season... oh and i worked out all offseason with hotsauce so once garbage time comes out imma hit f*g**t a.ss bruce bowen with the sauce 2k

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 09-18-2008 at 01:35 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
205 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Boi Explains That "Record For Outkast" Gucci Mane Was Talking About
47 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
115 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
130 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
277 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
41 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy