New York Knicks

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
165 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #3601
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
LMFAO

The Grizz got some balls

A league source has told RealGM contributor Tommy Dee that the Memphis Grizzlies are demanding a first round pick along with Zach Randolph in exchange for Darko Milicic and Marko Jaric.

Walsh in return is asking for a young player, a.ssuming either Javaris Crittenton, Kyle Lowry or Hakim Warrick or the best expiring contract (Antoine Walker) if he is to surrender a first round pick.
 8 years ago '04        #3602
space
space
Knicks president Donnie Walsh is reportedly under no pressure to trade forward Zach Randolph to the Grizzles, according to ESPN.com.

Walsh has not been given a deadline to make a decision on whether or not to deal Randolph to Memphis, according to an executive with knowledge of the talks.

Donnie reportedly initiated the talks, but continues to mull the deal with a number of changes possible.

Memphis wants a draft pick, while the Knicks are looking for another player in return if a selection is involved.
 8 years ago '06        #3603
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
So guys I'm Serbian, and in the biggest Serbian newspapers Darko Milicic just had an interview

Gotovo je izvesno da će Darko Miličić sledeće sezone igrati u Njujork Niksima.
- Sve će se znati do kraja sledeće nedelje, ali mogu da kažem da sam 99 odsto u Njujorku. To je slavan tim, koji u poslednje vreme igra loše, ali sa novim trenerom bi to trebalo da se promeni. U suštini, svejedno mi je gde ću igrati, ali činjenica je da je Njujork stvarno veliki grad. Verovatno me očekuju strahovite gužve na putu do dvorane, ali šta da se radi. Izvesno je da će mi društvo u Njujorku praviti i Marko Jarić, pa ću imati sa kim da se družim - zaključio je Darko Miličić.

translates

Interviewer: After hearing of all the trade speculations, what are the chance of you suiting up for the Knicks next season?

Darko: We'll know for sure by the end of the week, but I can say that i believe there is 99% of chance i'll be playing in New York next season. New York is a great franchise, who have struggled in the recent past, but with new coach in D"antoni everything will change for better. In reality i will play anywhere, but New York is a big city. The traffic will probably be bad but that's about it. It's almost certain that Marko Jaric (another Serb) will be on the team so i'll have someone i know to hang out with /support me.
 09-08-2008, 06:46 PM         #3604
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:

[pic - click to view]

Allan Houston appears to be attempting yet another return to the NBA as a member of the Knicks, according to Newsday,

The former All-Star shooting guard, 37, has been working out and playing all summer and has reportedly spoken with New York GM Donnie Walsh about an invitation to training camp.

Houston retired on Oct. 17, 2005, after chronic knee troubles.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Knicks' rookie Danilo Gallinari was excused from the NBA's Rookie Transition Program last week as he is currently back home in Italy, according to Newsday.

He has suffered from back soreness recently but is expected to be in the States and ready for training camp.
Thats my boy, H20 but he got to let go. Coach or something.
 8 years ago '05        #3605
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,545 | Props total: 5310 5310
fu*k that sh*t give up a 1st round pick u gotta be kiddin me
 8 years ago '07        #3606
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
If we give up a first rounder and Not either get Rudy or Jarvaris in the deal im storming down to the Garden to get at donnie walsh after work...there is no need to surrender a pick...grizz think zeke is still in office and are going for the r*pe here
 8 years ago '04        #3607
space
space
 BxCastro said:
If we give up a first rounder and Not either get Rudy or Jarvaris in the deal im storming down to the Garden to get at donnie walsh after work...there is no need to surrender a pick...grizz think zeke is still in office and are going for the r*pe here
basically, they want a 1st round pick

we better get Darko, Walker and one of the PG's....keep Jaric
 8 years ago '05        #3608
space
space
fu*k that sh*t n i really like crittenton but fu*k givin up a 1st round pick for anything less then rudy
 8 years ago '06        #3609
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,350 | Props total: 1316 1316
Donnie better not fu*k this up or im a OFF his old a.ss after a game
if we trade Z-Bo we better get atleast someone good
n*gga is a 20-10
 8 years ago '05        #3610
space
space
fu*k gettin someone good for zbo

just contracts and a 2nd round pick will do...

like ive been sayin forever in this thread zbo aint nearly as good as his numbers and other teams obviously recognize it look at this offer from memphis its a fu*kin joke...
 8 years ago '06        #3611
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
u guys need to calm the fu*k down on MR. Walsh...

do u really think that he's going to give up a 1st rounder in order to get rid of Zach while also taking on Jaric's contract???

he shot down the rumored trade w/ the Clippers becuz they also wanted a first...

he's mulling this trade over cuz he knows he dont need to get rid of randolph ASAP....he has a year and a 1/2 to bite on a move...(even though i want him gone as soon as possible)

and the only way i see him giving up a first would be in a trade that included Jefferies contract and swappin Walker for Jaric (more cap relief)
 8 years ago '04        #3612
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
and the only way i see him giving up a first would be in a trade that included Jefferies contract and swappin Walker for Jaric (more cap relief)
which is what i was saying

they want a 1st round pick....they better take on Jefferies contract and give us Walker's potential expiring contract

numbers wise, this trade works, Jefferies and Randolph for Walker, Darko and Crittenton/Lowry...they want a 1st round pick...either do what the Bulls did and swap for the following years 1st round pick or give us a 2nd round pick
 8 years ago '06        #3613
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
The Knicks have made it clear that the only way they'd send out a future first, is if they got a promising young player in return. The Grizz reportedly put Javaris Crittenton on the table; the Knicks seem luke warm on JCritt. It's been suggested by sources close to the Knicks talks, that the Knicks would send a protected future first if it returned Hakim Warrick or Kyle Lowry. The Grizzlies seem less than interested in that combination. League sources contend this deal is squarely in the Knicks hands, and that neither side has put a timetable on this deal. Both teams would like to resolve their business before training camps open, meaning this thing could drag on for several more days.
as per Alan Hahn's blog

btw i LOVEEEEEEEE Lowry's game...but i wouldnt want to include a 1st rounder outright (even if protected)...id just give memphis the right to swap 1st rounders (Top 5 protected)

*im sure Donnie's doing his due dilegence, and will trust whatever decision he is to make*
 8 years ago '04        #3614
space
space
Donnie Walsh told the New York Times that talks with the Memphis Grizzlies about a trade for Zach Randolph have been dormant for weeks.

"There was a discussion about different formats, and it never got anywhere," Walsh said Monday.

"It was a conversation I had with these guys a month ago," Walsh said. "We haven't talked recently. For some reason, it was in the Memphis press and everyone in New York acts like it's imminent."

Asked if a trade with the Grizzlies is still possible, Walsh said, "I can't say anything is over," but he said no proposal is on the table.

It may therefore be likely that the Knicks will not make any major roster changes before training camp opens in October. "I'll be fine with that," Walsh said of that possibility. "I want to see a lot of the players play and see what it would take to come together as a team. But that doesn't mean that I won't be talking for the next three weeks."
 8 years ago '05        #3615
space
space
even tho the deal sounds dead i wouldent mind if we traded jeffries and randolph plus a top 10 protected 1st rounder for walker darko and crittenton

just cuz we will still get that 1st round pick and we will have less then 30 mil signed in 2010

and will put us in position to sign 2 max free agents in 2010 if we can move curry or jamal
 09-10-2008, 07:24 AM         #3616
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall be talkin wreckless, Curry needs to stay Crawford needs to stay and surprisingly Jefferies need to stay plus D'Antoni and Walsh are loving Jefferies so he aint going no where. Yall need to stop wishing Jefferies out of town he young, athletic, got potential and his heads in the right place.

The guys who need to go are Marbury and definately Z-Bo. WHy 20 and 10 Z-Bo you might say, because we were damn near on our way to the playoffs the year before he got here, and Curry was damn near and All-Star. Untill half our starting line up got hurt. Then Z-Bo comes we got the same staff and the same players but now we are one of the worst teams in the NBA. Am I the only one who remembers that. Get Z-Bo out of here.

And if you look at the games this past year that were played with Z-Bo out and Curry in compared to the Vice-Versa the team was more competitive and mores successful with Curry.

Now some body please tell me why they think Darko is gonna even contribute in NY dude is a bust, for Christ sake he was drafted ahead of Mello and what has he done not sh*t. We're better off with Jefferies then Darko, trust me at least Jefferies has some D.

And Lebron James IS NOT COMING TO New York get that out your heads you can't gamble yo whole future on believing that he will.
 8 years ago '04        #3617
space
space
The Knicks are exploring trades involving Zach Randolph, but a proposed deal with the Memphis Grizzlies has been dormant for weeks, and might never be revived, according to Knicks officials. "There was a discussion about different formats, and it never got anywhere," Donnie Walsh, the Knicks' president, said Monday. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '07        #3618
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
personally, i think this grizz deal is dead... i'm not too keen at all on trading a first rounder, but walsh was prob tryin to get the grizz to bite on some bigger bait and maybe lead them on.... but if its dead, aint sh*t goin down no way.

**next team wanting a possible knick trade please step to the front of the line**
 8 years ago '04        #3619
space
space
Patrick Ewing Jr. will wear No. 6 for the New York Knicks rather than don his father's No. 33 in 2008-09, according to NBA.com.

"I'm going to wear No. 6," said the younger Ewing. "It was my dad's Olympic number, and Bill Russell's number, who was my favorite player."

Fans in New York were eager to find out what number he would wear, with rumors that he might grace the court wearing No. 33.

"My dad's jersey's hanging up there in the rafters for a reason," Ewing Jr. said. "The only reason I wore 33 at Georgetown is because they don't retire numbers. I felt like I did 33 for him there, and now I can do six here and it's another way to honor him."
 09-11-2008, 10:35 AM         #3620
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<- has been praying the knicks can play some basketball instead of ME ball.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
202 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
130 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
115 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Big Boi Explains That "Record For Outkast" Gucci Mane Was Talking About
47 comments
21 hours ago