New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
132 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
213 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
81 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #3581
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Nets gonna do that bad?? wow thats crazy....Crawford k!lls the team wit his bad shots...I hope he learned how to pass over the summer now that he actually have ppl to pass to...anything above 25 wins is a plus if we get the same play outta Eddy and Zbo we got last year

Last edited by KnicksLost; 09-03-2008 at 08:39 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #3582
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 BxCastro said:
Nets gonna do that bad?? wow thats crazy....Crawford k!lls the team wit his bad shots...I hope he learned how to pass over the summer now that he actually have ppl to pass to
forget learning how to pass....i hope he learned how to run a curl and catch and shoot...im tired of watching the AND 1 moves into a fadeaway 3 with 17 seconds left on the shot clock

as long as Marbs, ZRo, Curry, and Crawful are on this team we are guarunteed to pick top 5

T4Rubio...u know the deal...lol
 8 years ago '07        #3583
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 180 180
 Bx_bomberz said:
oops guess the site that i use to look at the salaries aint up to date...

just threw ewing in so the salaries could match up but regardless its a Huge stretch to think that the knicks could unload 2 terrible contracts like zbo and jeffries in the same deal...

anyways espn put out their season forecast n they got the knicks at 29-53

and they have them finishing the season with the 5th worst record only ahead of the nets (28) the timberwolves (26) the grizzlies (23) and the thunder (23)

watchall think?
yea i guess ur right w/ the salaries, i almost forgot about the diff from focusing on the roster #'s

and we better finish in the top 5 for the lottery. point blank... or i'mma really snuff that n*gga stern. i'll make the trip back up top just to end up on NY1 in cuffs
 8 years ago '06        #3584
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
btw....jefferies aint going nowhere...

both 'antoni and walsh have been raving about him and the versatility he brings to the team

plus his contract is pretty horrid and i cant see any team takin him off our hands....we stuck wit him

i see Snacks as being the one who gets bought out
 8 years ago '06        #3585
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Jamal Crawford's blog (per Newsday)

What's up Knicks fans? It's been a busy offseason with some positive steps taken by our team. I'm working out here in Seattle getting myself prepared for what I hope will be the start of something great for the Knicks. I can't wait for the first day....

But I know there is a lot of curiosity out there about our team and I know there are also a lot of skeptics...I feel the same way, too. I am feeling a lot of things this summer and I wanted to find a way to get these feelings off my chest. I hope you don't mind me jumping into the blog world. I admire how Gilbert Arenas has developed his blog into a place he can talk about things openly - and not just basketball. I think some people get the wrong idea about me because of the way I talk to the media....I don't say a lot of controversial things and I don't criticize people....but I have my thoughts on things that I usually keep to myself. Until now!

Ha..ha, just kidding. A little.

First off, let me start off by admitting that I do read the blogs every now and then. Maybe I shouldn't, but I like to know what our fans think and what people are saying...And not just always the positive stuff that they tell me when they see me in person (lol).....so let's address some topics head on that I've seen on Alan Hahn's Knicks Fix blog with fan comments and their complaints about me.....

THAT I'M NOT A WINNER: First off, you win as a team and you lose as a team...but I do understand that the better players and leaders on your team have to provide more then a younger player would. No, I've never played on a winning team since college. BUT this year I'll be playing for my ninth coach in nine seasons.

I've had a few disappointments along the way in Chicago and New York and also bad timing with injuries. I thought my best chance was two years ago, but then injuries to myself, David Lee and Q-Rich happened. What other team could lose basically three starters at one time and still have a chance to get to the playoffs? Then last year was a total mess. We never recovered from all that off the court stuff that happened! And that's not an excuse, that's just a fact. I still tried to come to play every single night. I didn't always play without making mistakes, but I was there every single night.

I know I have this label and I don't want it. I don't think I've ever been the kind of player who looked satisfied with losing.

DEFENSE: This is one of the biggest knocks on my game and this is an area that I want to and have to get better at. That's why when I play ball in the summer I always try to guard all the best offensive players that I can find because that, along with watching tape, is the only way I will get better at it.

It helps to have a scheme or set way that you play defense, as well. Bruce Bowen is such a good defender, not because he's the best one-on-one, but for the simple fact that he knows where to push you to on the court. He knows where his help is. That's what he's good at. No good defender can stop a good offensive player. They can try to make things tough, but let's be honest they can't stop them. But, again, this is something I WANT to be good at and, with the work I'm putting in, I WILL get better at!

SHOT SELECTION: This is the biggest area that I HAVE to improve on and where I'm criticized the most...and for good reason. I HONESTLY feel like I can make every shot that I take. You have to understand that's how I feel when I play. Some nights it happens but a lot of times it doesn't. And I believe this along with WINNING is the difference in me being a good player and a great player.

I'm going to continue to get better at it...I know you're probably thinking, 'he's in his ninth year, if it hasn't happened already, it won't.' There's some truth to that, but to me, I don't believe it. Like I said I'm going on my ninth coach in nine years and each had a different philosophy on how they wanted to use me. But through it all I've gotten better each year I've been in the league. And the best is still yet to come....

COACH D'ANTONI: I was really close with Isiah and didn't know who would be coming to coach us and was pretty nervous about that. When I found out it was Coach D'Antoni, I didn't know what to do. I was so excited because that's the style of ball I like to play. This is the best chance I may ever have at proving I belong as an elite player.

I went out and met with him in Vegas and we hit it off right away. Talked about our team, plans for the future and just talking to him you can tell that he really believes in his system and his coaching abilities. He's a straight shooter, I liked that.....

KNICKS FUTURE: I don't want to make any promises or guarantees because, personally, you guys have heard that every year and you have to be tired of it. I know I am.

JC
 8 years ago '04        #3586
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
Any potential Memphis deal involving New York forward Zach Randolph is now in the Knicks' court from what I'm told. The Griz will agree to a package that includes Darko Milicic and Marko Jaric going to the Knicks for Randolph. But Griz brass apparently wants the Knicks to pick up more of the deferred payments owed Randolph in the latter year of his contract. New York executives supposedly are deliberating. Randolph is owed $14.6 million, $16 million and $17.3 million over the next three seasons. -- Memphis Commercial Appeal

Stephon Marbury has carried the stigma of being a selfish player for the majority of his 12-year NBA career. Now, his older cousin is saying Marbury is even more self-centered off the court and is dishing details on the Knicks point guard in his autobiography, "The Beautiful Struggle," the Daily News has learned. The book, due out in late September from Xlibris Publishing, has former NBA pro and current overseas player Jamel Thomas alleging that Marbury ruined a potential deal for him with the Minnesota Timberwolves. In it, Thomas includes a conversation that he allegedly had with Kevin Garnett, in which Garnett tells him how Marbury's presence on the team spoiled his cousin's chances of signing with Minnesota. "Stephon's selfish - It's just the way he is," Thomas told The News. "He never put himself out there at all to help me. He left me out to dry. Too many false promises. I still love him, but he's selfish." -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '05        #3587
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,517 | Props total: 5301 5301
i really hope we dont dont trade for marko jaric he is signed for 7 mil in 2010
 09-05-2008, 05:41 PM         #3588
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Any potential Memphis deal involving New York forward Zach Randolph is now in the Knicks' court from what I'm told. The Griz will agree to a package that includes Darko Milicic and Marko Jaric going to the Knicks for Randolph. But Griz brass apparently wants the Knicks to pick up more of the deferred payments owed Randolph in the latter year of his contract. New York executives supposedly are deliberating. Randolph is owed $14.6 million, $16 million and $17.3 million over the next three seasons. -- Memphis Commercial Appeal

Stephon Marbury has carried the stigma of being a selfish player for the majority of his 12-year NBA career. Now, his older cousin is saying Marbury is even more self-centered off the court and is dishing details on the Knicks point guard in his autobiography, "The Beautiful Struggle," the Daily News has learned. The book, due out in late September from Xlibris Publishing, has former NBA pro and current overseas player Jamel Thomas alleging that Marbury ruined a potential deal for him with the Minnesota Timberwolves. In it, Thomas includes a conversation that he allegedly had with Kevin Garnett, in which Garnett tells him how Marbury's presence on the team spoiled his cousin's chances of signing with Minnesota. "Stephon's selfish - It's just the way he is," Thomas told The News. "He never put himself out there at all to help me. He left me out to dry. Too many false promises. I still love him, but he's selfish." -- NY Daily News
This explains the beef Stephan and sab telfair had. J Thomas is Telfair's brother. it was crazy how Stephan's cousins still lived in the PJs.
 8 years ago '07        #3589
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 cpalmer1 said:
This explains the beef Stephan and sab telfair had. J Thomas is Telfair's brother. it was crazy how Stephan's cousins still lived in the PJs.

Nah its more than that....Steph is full of sh*t....Jamel fell back when he realized steph was a bi*ch a.ss n*gga and made sure his lil brother MADE it....as for that J Crawford Blog...Elite Player?? Show me n*gga...I'm willing to dish out praise
 8 years ago '04        #3590
space
space
the balls on Donnies court...only good is that we'll have alittle less on the payroll side, one of the bads is that we're adding another to our overstacked roster...this can't be it though, :(

dont wanna see any of the young guys get cut
 8 years ago '06        #3591
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
the balls on Donnies court...only good is that we'll have alittle less on the payroll side, one of the bads is that we're adding another to our overstacked roster...this can't be it though, :(

dont wanna see any of the young guys get cut
like EW2???

lol

but seriously....this trade (even if it really does include Jaric) would still be another step in the right direction...in 2010 Jarics deal will be an expiring which can be traded to a rebuilding team for a serviceable veteran...

the move still saves you 10 mil off the cap...you can either resign Lee or Nate, or make another signing via Free Agency

i think Donnie Walsh is the F'N SHYT btw....he knows the grizz are in a bind...i think he holdin out for a 1st rounder (the lakers pick in 2010???) OR he tryin to swap Jaric for Walkers expiring...

all in all...how can you not like what Donnie's done for this team already???...never looking for the "quick fix"...but always lookin for "the long term solution"

:applause: thank you donnie....thank you :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #3592
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
like EW2???
yeah, i was 2 for 3 draft night.....i called NY receiving a c*ck in the roster and Ewing 2.0 eventually coming home this season

8 years ago '04        #3593
space
space
Forward Darko Milicic wouldn't be opposed to a trade from Memphis to New York, especially with Mike D'Antoni's background with European players, according to Newsday.

"If a trade were to happen to New York, Darko would be very excited to play with Coach D'Antoni," agent Marc Cornstein told Newsday on Friday. "He's an outstanding coach and has a great understanding of the European player. I also have great appreciation to Memphis and the opportunity they've given him as well. So I look at it as a win-win either way."

A proposed deal would send Darko and Marco Jaric to the Knicks for Zach Randolph, but the talks have reportedly been halted as New York's Donnie Walsh considers the deal.
 8 years ago '04        #3594
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
Why cant we trade Curry for these guys.. I dont really think Randolph should go
 8 years ago '06        #3595
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Artifacts said:
Why cant we trade Curry for these guys.. I dont really think Randolph should go
you dont wanna free up a starting spot for Lee?
 8 years ago '04        #3596
space
space
Patrick Ewing is hoping that his son Patrick Ewing Jr. can make it big with the Knicks, according to Newsday.

Patrick Jr., 24, was a second round pick in June's NBA Draft and has already been traded twice, landing in New York in late August.

"Hopefully, he'll have a great career there," the elder Ewing said. "Hopefully, as long as mine and, hopefully, he'll be successful."

"People didn't think I had offensive ability, which is the same thing they think about him," Ewing added. "They just perceive him as a defensive player."
 8 years ago '06        #3597
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
houston on the comeback again

i want him as a shooting coach and walsh said he would keep him on the operations side of things if playing doesn't work out :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #3598
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Allan Houston appears to be attempting yet another return to the NBA as a member of the Knicks, according to Newsday,

The former All-Star shooting guard, 37, has been working out and playing all summer and has reportedly spoken with New York GM Donnie Walsh about an invitation to training camp.

Houston retired on Oct. 17, 2005, after chronic knee troubles.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Knicks' rookie Danilo Gallinari was excused from the NBA's Rookie Transition Program last week as he is currently back home in Italy, according to Newsday.

He has suffered from back soreness recently but is expected to be in the States and ready for training camp.
 8 years ago '04        #3599
space
space
Houston would bring our grand total to 17 players

with the roster we got now, if we keep em till the end of the year, that's $41,146,691 coming off the books
 8 years ago '05        #3600
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,517 | Props total: 5301 5301
haha yall are all on some nostalgic sh*t with houston...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
44 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
60 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
92 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
72 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
152 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
69 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
96 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy