New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 100
NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
MMA UFC 206 Holloway vs. Pettis
506 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-30-2008, 08:28 AM         #3561
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
doubt he'll want this since he wants to create his own legacy instead of living off his dads name but fu*k it, lemme ask

feelings IF Ewing Sr. un-retired his jersey so his son could rock it?
Good News for us on the Jersey BL.

New KnicksNew York Knicks acquisition Patrick Ewing Jr. could wear the retired "33" - his father's number when he played at the Garden - if he makes the roster out of training camp. :applause::applause:

The Knicks traded for Ewing Jr. yesterday, giving the Rockets the draft rights to 7-foot center Frederic Weis - yes they still had the bum's rights - to complete the minor deal.

The elder Ewing, a Magic a.ssistant coach, said at the pre-draft camp in June that if the Knicks ever drafted his son, he would want him to wear "33." Ewing Jr., selected in the second round by Sacramento before being traded to Houston in the Ron Artest blockbuster, wore "33" at Georgetown, where he was a role player and earned the Big East's Sixth Man of the Year award last season.

"He can wear anything he wants," Ewing said. "He can take the jersey down form the rafters and put it on his back."
I hope the Knicks thinking is that the waive or buy out Jerome James or Jared Jeffries. it would makes sense to do that, since they have no trade value and they doesn't fit in a run and gun offense. OMG. I'm soooo happy they got the Moose Jr.


Last edited by cpalmer1; 08-30-2008 at 08:37 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #3562
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 cpalmer1 said:
Good News for us on the Jersey BL.
what you think about it though..would you have a problem with it or not? gotta live up to alot, making his fathers name, and possibly jersey number proud.
 08-30-2008, 11:49 AM         #3563
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ people saying ben gordon is better than crawford.
 08-30-2008, 01:04 PM         #3564
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
what you think about it though..would you have a problem with it or not? gotta live up to alot, making his fathers name, and possibly jersey number proud.
NYC fans and sports fans know Ewing JR cant live up to those expectations. but it just seems right that he is in a Knick jersey. I love his defense and athleticism, I think he's born tobe a Knick.
I hope he makes the team, i want a #33 jersey.

atleast he aint Jordan's kid. LOl
 8 years ago '06        #3565
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Donnie Walsh is a fukkin GENIUS!!!

this is the best move he's made so far this offseason...he k!lled 2 birds with 1 stone...ridding us of the curse of Fredrick Weiss as well as the curse of trading away Patrick Ewing

lol

im sure Born busted a nut once he got the news...hahaa



but seriously....this makes the Balkman trade so much easier to live with...i think EW2 is better than him anyway...high basketball IQ, solid passer, great weakside defender, and boy can the man dunk

great PR move by Walsh


*i hear we lookin to draft Anthony Mason Jr. with the 1st overall pick next year*


Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 08-30-2008 at 01:31 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #3566
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
im sure Born busted a nut once he got the news...hahaa
a nut?

had to buy like 2 crates of tissue and lotion just 10 seconds after hearing this

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #3567
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
The Knicks are reportedly still discussing a deal with the Grizzles that would send forward Zach Randolph to Memphis, according to Newsday.

Such a move would give New York the salary cap room needed to make a play on the free agent market in 2010.

Earlier this summer, a deal between the Grizzles and Knicks was rumored to be on the table, with Darko Milicic reportedly a part of the package New York would receive.

gotta get Warrick, Darko and maybe 2nd round pick for Randolph...or get another team who got cap space involved like the T-Wolves and have expiring contracts come to us
 08-30-2008, 05:43 PM         #3568
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Donnie Walsh is a fukkin GENIUS!!!

this is the best move he's made so far this offseason...he k!lled 2 birds with 1 stone...ridding us of the curse of Fredrick Weiss as well as the curse of trading away Patrick Ewing

lol

im sure Born busted a nut once he got the news...hahaa



but seriously....this makes the Balkman trade so much easier to live with...i think EW2 is better than him anyway...high basketball IQ, solid passer, great weakside defender, and boy can the man dunk

great PR move by Walsh


*i hear we lookin to draft Anthony Mason Jr. with the 1st overall pick next year*
I called him PE2..LOL

draft Mason jr. then get Doc Rivers kid, too.
Trade for Gerald Wilkens kid from Seatlle.
I wonder if Xavier McDaniels had any kids.
Stay the heck away from John Starks and Charles Smith's kids too...LOL
 8 years ago '06        #3569
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 cpalmer1 said:
I called him PE2..LOL

draft Mason jr. then get Doc Rivers kid, too.
Trade for Gerald Wilkens kid from Seatlle.
I wonder if Xavier McDaniels had any kids.
Stay the heck away from John Starks and Charles Smith's kids too...LOL
im sure shawn kemp has a whole team we could pick from
 08-30-2008, 11:07 PM         #3570
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
im sure shawn kemp has a whole team we could pick from
I was thinking about that too.
You can start a new league with his kids.
 8 years ago '07        #3571
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
PE squared....isn't he another balkman? and whats the latest on Dingleburry? Is he starting, getting cut?
 8 years ago '04        #3572
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Point guard Stephon Marbury has dropped to 200 pounds in an attempt to get in shape this offseason, but he still appears to be on thin ice, according to New York Post.

The Knicks have sixteen players under contract, which means they must get rid of one player prior to the start of the season.

Marbury is still considered a candidate to be cut at this point although recently-acquired forward Patrick Ewing Jr. is not a lock to make the team, either.
 8 years ago '07        #3573
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
I hope he gives us the best year of his life inorder to save face for other franchises
 8 years ago '07        #3574
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 184 184
WHATT???? EWING JR? he is more athletic than balkman, and better on d.

i say jefferies is out... hope memphis takes a deal if we offer it to em. say zbo and jared for darko, hakim, and a 2nd rounder? then maybe we cut jerome ??? and keep steph for now since other teams dont want him, if he plays his a.ss off, he can raise his stock and then we trade him later in the yr

i can always dream, right?
 8 years ago '04        #3575
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 I Am The Truth said:
WHATT???? EWING JR? he is more athletic than balkman, and better on d.

i say jefferies is out... hope memphis takes a deal if we offer it to em. say zbo and jared for darko, hakim, and a 2nd rounder? then maybe we cut jerome ??? and keep steph for now since other teams dont want him, if he plays his a.ss off, he can raise his stock and then we trade him later in the yr

i can always dream, right?
as much as i would love that too happen, it's can't without the Grizzlies giving up another person so the numbers can work themselves out...
ZBo for Darko and Hakim work out numbers wise, adding wut, another 6-8 mill fu*ks up the balance by like 800k, unless the Knicks are willing to compensate that tiny difference with cash
 8 years ago '05        #3576
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$11,584 | Props total: 5323 5323
what he said ^^^

i think jeffries zbo ewing jr (21) for

darko antoine walker warrick and damon stoudemire (20.7)

is one of the only options that doesnt involve us takin on marko jaric
 8 years ago '04        #3577
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 Bx_bomberz said:
what he said ^^^

i think jeffries zbo ewing jr (21) for

darko antoine walker warrick and damon stoudemire (20.7)

is one of the only options that doesnt involve us takin on marko jaric
damon is with the spurs and i seriously doubt Ewing is going ANYWHERE especially since we just got him
 8 years ago '05        #3578
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$11,584 | Props total: 5323 5323
 Born_Loser said:
damon is with the spurs and i seriously doubt Ewing is going ANYWHERE especially since we just got him
oops guess the site that i use to look at the salaries aint up to date...

just threw ewing in so the salaries could match up but regardless its a Huge stretch to think that the knicks could unload 2 terrible contracts like zbo and jeffries in the same deal...

anyways espn put out their season forecast n they got the knicks at 29-53

and they have them finishing the season with the 5th worst record only ahead of the nets (28) the timberwolves (26) the grizzlies (23) and the thunder (23)

watchall think?
 8 years ago '04        #3579
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 Bx_bomberz said:
oops guess the site that i use to look at the salaries aint up to date...

just threw ewing in so the salaries could match up but regardless its a Huge stretch to think that the knicks could unload 2 terrible contracts like zbo and jeffries in the same deal...

anyways espn put out their season forecast n they got the knicks at 29-53

and they have them finishing the season with the 5th worst record only ahead of the nets (28) the timberwolves (26) the grizzlies (23) and the thunder (23)

watchall think?
if i listened to what ESPN says, i'd think the Yankees never won a championship and the Giants last Super Bowl win was 1990
 8 years ago '05        #3580
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$11,584 | Props total: 5323 5323
 Born_Loser said:
if i listened to what ESPN says, i'd think the Yankees never won a championship and the Giants last Super Bowl win was 1990


i agree espn usually fu*ks up there predictions and there recruit rankings usually even worse but still 29 wins sounds about right to me...

depending on who gets traded n who gets PT

i personally think we gunna get more wins if zach gets moved...

also think if crawford or D LEE go down we will be the worst team in the leauge...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Teanna Trump is finally free
225 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
199 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
72 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy