New York Knicks

most viewed right now
audio inside Remy Ma – Shether (Nicki Minaj Diss)
440 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
JAY Z x Nas x Jadakiss x DMX - "Untitled" (Prod Swizz Beatz
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
[[VIDEO]] MEEK doesnt take pic wit fans they RETALIATE by playing BACK TO BACK..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This segment caused Javale to snap at Shaq (video)
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-30-2008, 01:04 PM         #3561
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
what you think about it though..would you have a problem with it or not? gotta live up to alot, making his fathers name, and possibly jersey number proud.
NYC fans and sports fans know Ewing JR cant live up to those expectations. but it just seems right that he is in a Knick jersey. I love his defense and athleticism, I think he's born tobe a Knick.
I hope he makes the team, i want a #33 jersey.

atleast he aint Jordan's kid. LOl
 8 years ago '06        #3562
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Donnie Walsh is a fukkin GENIUS!!!

this is the best move he's made so far this offseason...he k!lled 2 birds with 1 stone...ridding us of the curse of Fredrick Weiss as well as the curse of trading away Patrick Ewing

lol

im sure Born busted a nut once he got the news...hahaa

but seriously....this makes the Balkman trade so much easier to live with...i think EW2 is better than him anyway...high basketball IQ, solid passer, great weakside defender, and boy can the man dunk

great PR move by Walsh

*i hear we lookin to draft Anthony Mason Jr. with the 1st overall pick next year*

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 08-30-2008 at 01:31 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #3563
Born_Loser|M 96 heat pts96
space
space
$41,867 | Props total: 3277 3277
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
a nut?

had to buy like 2 crates of tissue and lotion just 10 seconds after hearing this

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #3564
space
space
The Knicks are reportedly still discussing a deal with the Grizzles that would send forward Zach Randolph to Memphis, according to Newsday.

Such a move would give New York the salary cap room needed to make a play on the free agent market in 2010.

Earlier this summer, a deal between the Grizzles and Knicks was rumored to be on the table, with Darko Milicic reportedly a part of the package New York would receive.

gotta get Warrick, Darko and maybe 2nd round pick for Randolph...or get another team who got cap space involved like the T-Wolves and have expiring contracts come to us
 08-30-2008, 05:43 PM         #3565
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Donnie Walsh is a fukkin GENIUS!!!

this is the best move he's made so far this offseason...he k!lled 2 birds with 1 stone...ridding us of the curse of Fredrick Weiss as well as the curse of trading away Patrick Ewing

lol

but seriously....this makes the Balkman trade so much easier to live with...i think EW2 is better than him anyway...high basketball IQ, solid passer, great weakside defender, and boy can the man dunk

great PR move by Walsh

*i hear we lookin to draft Anthony Mason Jr. with the 1st overall pick next year*
I called him PE2..LOL

draft Mason jr. then get Doc Rivers kid, too.
Trade for Gerald Wilkens kid from Seatlle.
I wonder if Xavier McDaniels had any kids.
Stay the heck away from John Starks and Charles Smith's kids too...LOL
 8 years ago '06        #3566
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 65 65
 cpalmer1 said:
I called him PE2..LOL

draft Mason jr. then get Doc Rivers kid, too.
Trade for Gerald Wilkens kid from Seatlle.
I wonder if Xavier McDaniels had any kids.
Stay the heck away from John Starks and Charles Smith's kids too...LOL
im sure shawn kemp has a whole team we could pick from
 08-30-2008, 11:07 PM         #3567
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
im sure shawn kemp has a whole team we could pick from
I was thinking about that too.
You can start a new league with his kids.
 8 years ago '07        #3568
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1570 1570
PE squared....isn't he another balkman? and whats the latest on Dingleburry? Is he starting, getting cut?
 8 years ago '04        #3569
space
space
Point guard Stephon Marbury has dropped to 200 pounds in an attempt to get in shape this offseason, but he still appears to be on thin ice, according to New York Post.

The Knicks have sixteen players under contract, which means they must get rid of one player prior to the start of the season.

Marbury is still considered a candidate to be cut at this point although recently-acquired forward Patrick Ewing Jr. is not a lock to make the team, either.
 8 years ago '07        #3570
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
I hope he gives us the best year of his life inorder to save face for other franchises
 8 years ago '07        #3571
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,024 | Props total: 421 421
WHATT???? EWING JR? he is more athletic than balkman, and better on d.

i say jefferies is out... hope memphis takes a deal if we offer it to em. say zbo and jared for darko, hakim, and a 2nd rounder? then maybe we cut jerome ??? and keep steph for now since other teams dont want him, if he plays his a.ss off, he can raise his stock and then we trade him later in the yr

i can always dream, right?
 8 years ago '04        #3572
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
WHATT???? EWING JR? he is more athletic than balkman, and better on d.

i say jefferies is out... hope memphis takes a deal if we offer it to em. say zbo and jared for darko, hakim, and a 2nd rounder? then maybe we cut jerome ??? and keep steph for now since other teams dont want him, if he plays his a.ss off, he can raise his stock and then we trade him later in the yr

i can always dream, right?
as much as i would love that too happen, it's can't without the Grizzlies giving up another person so the numbers can work themselves out...
ZBo for Darko and Hakim work out numbers wise, adding wut, another 6-8 mill fu*ks up the balance by like 800k, unless the Knicks are willing to compensate that tiny difference with cash
 8 years ago '05        #3573
Bx_Bomberz 148 heat pts148
space
space
$13,371 | Props total: 7018 7018
what he said ^^^

i think jeffries zbo ewing jr (21) for

darko antoine walker warrick and damon stoudemire (20.7)

is one of the only options that doesnt involve us takin on marko jaric
 8 years ago '04        #3574
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
what he said ^^^

i think jeffries zbo ewing jr (21) for

darko antoine walker warrick and damon stoudemire (20.7)

is one of the only options that doesnt involve us takin on marko jaric
damon is with the spurs and i seriously doubt Ewing is going ANYWHERE especially since we just got him
 8 years ago '05        #3575
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
damon is with the spurs and i seriously doubt Ewing is going ANYWHERE especially since we just got him
oops guess the site that i use to look at the salaries aint up to date...

just threw ewing in so the salaries could match up but regardless its a Huge stretch to think that the knicks could unload 2 terrible contracts like zbo and jeffries in the same deal...

anyways espn put out their season forecast n they got the knicks at 29-53

and they have them finishing the season with the 5th worst record only ahead of the nets (28) the timberwolves (26) the grizzlies (23) and the thunder (23)

watchall think?
 8 years ago '04        #3576
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:

just threw ewing in so the salaries could match up but regardless its a Huge stretch to think that the knicks could unload 2 terrible contracts like zbo and jeffries in the same deal...

and they have them finishing the season with the 5th worst record only ahead of the nets (28) the timberwolves (26) the grizzlies (23) and the thunder (23)

watchall think?
if i listened to what ESPN says, i'd think the Yankees never won a championship and the Giants last Super Bowl win was 1990
 8 years ago '05        #3577
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
if i listened to what ESPN says, i'd think the Yankees never won a championship and the Giants last Super Bowl win was 1990

i agree espn usually fu*ks up there predictions and there recruit rankings usually even worse but still 29 wins sounds about right to me...

depending on who gets traded n who gets PT

i personally think we gunna get more wins if zach gets moved...

also think if crawford or D LEE go down we will be the worst team in the leauge...
 8 years ago '07        #3578
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
Nets gonna do that bad?? wow thats crazy....Crawford k!lls the team wit his bad shots...I hope he learned how to pass over the summer now that he actually have ppl to pass to...anything above 25 wins is a plus if we get the same play outta Eddy and Zbo we got last year

Last edited by KnicksLost; 09-03-2008 at 08:39 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #3579
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 BxCastro said:
Nets gonna do that bad?? wow thats crazy....Crawford k!lls the team wit his bad shots...I hope he learned how to pass over the summer now that he actually have ppl to pass to
forget learning how to pass....i hope he learned how to run a curl and catch and shoot...im tired of watching the AND 1 moves into a fadeaway 3 with 17 seconds left on the shot clock

as long as Marbs, ZRo, Curry, and Crawful are on this team we are guarunteed to pick top 5

T4Rubio...u know the deal...lol
 8 years ago '07        #3580
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,024 | Props total: 421 421
 Bx_bomberz said:

watchall think?
yea i guess ur right w/ the salaries, i almost forgot about the diff from focusing on the roster #'s

and we better finish in the top 5 for the lottery. point blank... or i'mma really snuff that n*gga stern. i'll make the trip back up top just to end up on NY1 in cuffs
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Self Defense or no? Macon, GA shooting caught on camera; possibly over ..
323 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside After dumping a clip on REMY, NICKI MINAJ drops new pics reminding her..
83 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Swiss Beats VS Just Blaze Beat Battle Tonite Instagram Live
1023 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside These Barber's/Salon's Are Gettin' Out Of Hand With This Shyt Now...
106 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
r.i.p. the legendary taco bell naked chicken calupa
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The disrespect!
129 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Snitching To TNT About Shaq
190 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Married Teacher Gives Student Sneakers, Food, Liquor & Credit Card In ..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy