New York Knicks

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3541
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 BxCastro said:
Kenny Smith....even tho no experience his basketball IQ is > _________
hell no nba on tnt with charles and kenny is >>>>>

dont break that sh*t up for nothing!
 8 years ago '04        #3542
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Don't be sucked into the Zach Randolph rumors. The Cavs did talk to the Knicks recently, but don't seem to have any interest in the high-scoring former Michigan State prospect. There's no question he puts up numbers, but he's not known as much of a team player. -- News-Herald

Cavs ain't want Randolph, common sense would say they were asking about Lee if that's the case
 8 years ago '04        #3543
space
space
The Grizzlies are reportedly looking to make a move of some kind after missing out on free agent forward Josh Smith earlier this offseason, according to Memphis Edge.

They reportedly have had trade discussions with the Knicks involving Zach Randolph, and the talks still ongoing.

Memphis is willing to part with Darko Milicic in a package that wouldn't include either Rudy Gay, Mike Conley, or O.J. Mayo.

The Blazers are also looking for a point guard, and could offer Travis Outlaw in a deal with the Grizzlies.

only Warrick and Miliciic are both expire after next season, if possible can get rid of Jefferies contract maybe....than trade one or both of these guys contracts next season when they are expiring too (or this, if you can get back expiring contracts, more so Darko since Hakim is chump change money)
 8 years ago '04        #3544
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
see how they threw portland looking for a pg in there, maybe a three way deal with zach and step......portland of course not getting zach back but would send outlaw to griz step to portand warwick to knicks and someone else from portland to knicks
 8 years ago '06        #3545
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 pissin-on-game said:
see how they threw portland looking for a pg in there, maybe a three way deal with zach and step......portland of course not getting zach back but would send outlaw to griz step to portand warwick to knicks and someone else from portland to knicks
portland wants NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to do with MethBury

they lookin at a deal with Memphis to land Mike Conley Jr to pair up with Oden again...
 8 years ago '06        #3546
space
space
warriors fans want marbury since ellis is out atleast until jan.

get marcus williams!!!
 8 years ago '06        #3547
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
Yo wats good, i aint been here in a min.. whats new
 8 years ago '04        #3548
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
a walker and d giliac to knicks for zach.......
 8 years ago '05        #3549
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,556 | Props total: 5317 5317
no way the knicks can complete a starbury trade with goldenstate... contracts just dont matchup
 8 years ago '06        #3550
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,365 | Props total: 1333 1333
send Marbury Zbo to Gstate
and somehow end up with Marcus Williams and Brendan Wright in return
 8 years ago '07        #3551
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 181 181
 - Streetz - said:
send Marbury Zbo to Gstate
and somehow end up with Marcus Williams and Brendan Wright in return
hmmm i'd like to see both in orange n blue but GSW wouldn't let that go down... u got 2 young running big men w/ brandan wright & anthony randolph that u can mold. and they need marcus to step in w/ monta goin down. plus nellie wouldn't take on baron so i he def ain't checkin for steph...

BUT.... GSW does need another big man and Zbo gives em that presence, and nellie's offense might free him up a lil more, or give stephen jackson more open looks....

verdict........... use zach as bait for a 3 way trade w/ GSW and another squad
 08-29-2008, 04:12 PM         #3552
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
« Preseason sked | Blog Home

August 29, 2008
:applause:
By MARC BERMAN

The KnicksNew York Knicks have failed to bring legend Patrick Ewing back into the organization, but instead they added his son today.

In a minor deal, the Knicks acquired forward Patrick Ewing Jr. from the Rockets for the draft righst to - center Frederic Weis. Yes, believe it or not, the Knicks still had the rights to their first-round pick in 1999 - the French stiff who spurned the NBA.

A 6-8 role player out of Georgetown, Ewing Jr, was drafted in the second round by Sacramento but was traded to Houston in the Ron Artest deal a few weeks ago. Scouts are concerned Ewing Jr. wouldn't have an NBA position. He averaged 6.1 points, 4.2 rebounds in 21 minutes as a senior.

Knicks president Donnie Walsh raved about Ewing Jr. on draft night, praising his defense, and admitted he was trying to obtain a late first-round pick or second-round pick to draft him. However, despite his athleticism, he is a poor offensive player and not much of a shooter.

“I like him a lot,'' Walsh said after the draft. "We were trying to get picks in the first round and he would’ve been one of the guys in my mind. I think he could be a good addition to an NBA team because he’s a glue guy.”

At the Orlando pre-draft camp in early June, Ewing, a Magic a.ssistant, watched his son compete and said he'd love if the Knicks drafted him. Ewing Jr. is no lock to make the team since the Knicks have 16 players - one above the maximum - though Stephon MarburyStephon Marbury could be cut.

"Coming to the Knicks, and hopefully being able to contribute, means a lot to me. It has always been my dream to play for this team," Ewing, Jr. said in a statement. "My goal is to show the coaches that I can play and do all that I can to help the team win some games."

Walsh drew the ire of Ewing last spring for not extending him a courtesy interview for the head-coaching job. This more than makes up for it if Ewing Jr. makes the Knicks, who open training camp Sept. 30th in Saratoga.
 08-29-2008, 04:16 PM         #3553
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know how he fits with so many SF already. And Chandler coming of age. I wonder if the Knicks got a massive trade that will go down.

They gave up nothing for Ewing Jr. I wonder if they are superstitious?. :LOL
 8 years ago '04        #3554
space
space
my day has come...got what i've been asking since Feb, Ewing Jr. in a knick jersey
 8 years ago '06        #3555
space
space
i didnt know weis still existed LMAO
 8 years ago '04        #3556
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
i didnt know weis still existed LMAO
arent you glad he does, :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #3557
space
space
mock draft for next year that i found, using the guys from this years lottery

5. New York - Hasheem Thabeet Jr.
 8 years ago '06        #3558
space
space
thabeet on the knicks=
 8 years ago '04        #3559
space
space
doubt he'll want this since he wants to create his own legacy instead of living off his dads name but fu*k it, lemme ask

feelings IF Ewing Sr. un-retired his jersey so his son could rock it?
 8 years ago '05        #3560
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,556 | Props total: 5317 5317
i think this move means something bigger is in the works?

now we have 16 players signed...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
161 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
124 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
170 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
29 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
44 comments
21 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy