NBA PG13 Changes Twitter Header...Look Closely
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Footage of Lonzo Ball workout with Lakers :whoa:
202 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just when you thought these new rappers couldn't look no weirder...
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3541
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 14 14
see how they threw portland looking for a pg in there, maybe a three way deal with zach and step......portland of course not getting zach back but would send outlaw to griz step to portand warwick to knicks and someone else from portland to knicks
 9 years ago '06        #3542
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 pissin-on-game said:
see how they threw portland looking for a pg in there, maybe a three way deal with zach and step......portland of course not getting zach back but would send outlaw to griz step to portand warwick to knicks and someone else from portland to knicks
portland wants NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to do with MethBury

they lookin at a deal with Memphis to land Mike Conley Jr to pair up with Oden again...
 9 years ago '06        #3543
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,397 | Props total: 89 89
warriors fans want marbury since ellis is out atleast until jan.

get marcus williams!!!
 08-28-2008, 01:26 PM         #3544
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo wats good, i aint been here in a min.. whats new
 9 years ago '04        #3545
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 14 14
a walker and d giliac to knicks for zach.......
 9 years ago '05        #3546
Bx_Bomberz 170 heat pts170
space
space
$17,436 | Props total: 10183 10183
no way the knicks can complete a starbury trade with goldenstate... contracts just dont matchup
 9 years ago '06        #3547
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,567 | Props total: 4400 4400
send Marbury Zbo to Gstate
and somehow end up with Marcus Williams and Brendan Wright in return
 9 years ago '07        #3548
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,204 | Props total: 856 856
 - Streetz - said:
send Marbury Zbo to Gstate
and somehow end up with Marcus Williams and Brendan Wright in return
hmmm i'd like to see both in orange n blue but GSW wouldn't let that go down... u got 2 young running big men w/ brandan wright & anthony randolph that u can mold. and they need marcus to step in w/ monta goin down. plus nellie wouldn't take on baron so i he def ain't checkin for steph...

BUT.... GSW does need another big man and Zbo gives em that presence, and nellie's offense might free him up a lil more, or give stephen jackson more open looks....

verdict........... use zach as bait for a 3 way trade w/ GSW and another squad
 08-29-2008, 03:12 PM         #3549
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
« Preseason sked | Blog Home

August 29, 2008
:applause:
By MARC BERMAN

The KnicksNew York Knicks have failed to bring legend Patrick Ewing back into the organization, but instead they added his son today.

In a minor deal, the Knicks acquired forward Patrick Ewing Jr. from the Rockets for the draft righst to - center Frederic Weis. Yes, believe it or not, the Knicks still had the rights to their first-round pick in 1999 - the French stiff who spurned the NBA.

A 6-8 role player out of Georgetown, Ewing Jr, was drafted in the second round by Sacramento but was traded to Houston in the Ron Artest deal a few weeks ago. Scouts are concerned Ewing Jr. wouldn't have an NBA position. He averaged 6.1 points, 4.2 rebounds in 21 minutes as a senior.

Knicks president Donnie Walsh raved about Ewing Jr. on draft night, praising his defense, and admitted he was trying to obtain a late first-round pick or second-round pick to draft him. However, despite his athleticism, he is a poor offensive player and not much of a shooter.

“I like him a lot,'' Walsh said after the draft. "We were trying to get picks in the first round and he would’ve been one of the guys in my mind. I think he could be a good addition to an NBA team because he’s a glue guy.”

At the Orlando pre-draft camp in early June, Ewing, a Magic a.ssistant, watched his son compete and said he'd love if the Knicks drafted him. Ewing Jr. is no lock to make the team since the Knicks have 16 players - one above the maximum - though Stephon MarburyStephon Marbury could be cut.

"Coming to the Knicks, and hopefully being able to contribute, means a lot to me. It has always been my dream to play for this team," Ewing, Jr. said in a statement. "My goal is to show the coaches that I can play and do all that I can to help the team win some games."

Walsh drew the ire of Ewing last spring for not extending him a courtesy interview for the head-coaching job. This more than makes up for it if Ewing Jr. makes the Knicks, who open training camp Sept. 30th in Saratoga.
 08-29-2008, 03:16 PM         #3550
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know how he fits with so many SF already. And Chandler coming of age. I wonder if the Knicks got a massive trade that will go down.

They gave up nothing for Ewing Jr. I wonder if they are superstitious?. :LOL
 9 years ago '04        #3551
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
my day has come...got what i've been asking since Feb, Ewing Jr. in a knick jersey
 9 years ago '06        #3552
space
space
i didnt know weis still existed LMAO
 9 years ago '04        #3553
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
i didnt know weis still existed LMAO
arent you glad he does, :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #3554
space
space
mock draft for next year that i found, using the guys from this years lottery

5. New York - Hasheem Thabeet Jr.
 9 years ago '06        #3555
space
space
thabeet on the knicks=
 9 years ago '04        #3556
space
space
doubt he'll want this since he wants to create his own legacy instead of living off his dads name but fu*k it, lemme ask

feelings IF Ewing Sr. un-retired his jersey so his son could rock it?
 9 years ago '05        #3557
Bx_Bomberz 170 heat pts170
space
space
$17,436 | Props total: 10183 10183
i think this move means something bigger is in the works?

now we have 16 players signed...
 08-30-2008, 07:28 AM         #3558
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
doubt he'll want this since he wants to create his own legacy instead of living off his dads name but fu*k it, lemme ask

feelings IF Ewing Sr. un-retired his jersey so his son could rock it?
Good News for us on the Jersey BL.

New KnicksNew York Knicks acquisition Patrick Ewing Jr. could wear the retired "33" - his father's number when he played at the Garden - if he makes the roster out of training camp. :applause::applause:

The Knicks traded for Ewing Jr. yesterday, giving the Rockets the draft rights to 7-foot center Frederic Weis - yes they still had the bum's rights - to complete the minor deal.

The elder Ewing, a Magic a.ssistant coach, said at the pre-draft camp in June that if the Knicks ever drafted his son, he would want him to wear "33." Ewing Jr., selected in the second round by Sacramento before being traded to Houston in the Ron Artest blockbuster, wore "33" at Georgetown, where he was a role player and earned the Big East's Sixth Man of the Year award last season.

"He can wear anything he wants," Ewing said. "He can take the jersey down form the rafters and put it on his back."
I hope the Knicks thinking is that the waive or buy out Jerome James or Jared Jeffries. it would makes sense to do that, since they have no trade value and they doesn't fit in a run and gun offense. OMG. I'm soooo happy they got the Moose Jr.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 08-30-2008 at 07:37 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #3559
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Good News for us on the Jersey BL.
what you think about it though..would you have a problem with it or not? gotta live up to alot, making his fathers name, and possibly jersey number proud.
 08-30-2008, 10:49 AM         #3560
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ people saying ben gordon is better than crawford.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 21 - China DOG meat festival opens
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jessica Wong
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn canelo is piping down marc anthony's ex wife!
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This lil boy the biggest savage alive, on ma [VIDEO]
198 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside DJ Khaled - Grateful (Official Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 6/23
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
John Singleton claims Pac was raped and wanted movie to reveal his killer
181 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside DFW rapper Go Yayo arrested for murder
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introducing The New Adidas "Harden LS" - Fuego!
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy