most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
33 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
141 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2008, 10:40 AM         #3521
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8th seed this year.
 8 years ago '07        #3522
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
post creditied to djsunyc of RealGm.com pertaining to the Q&A session with Donnie Walsh and knick season ticket holders
nice post... i hope walsh is on point, seems like he's not really shopping ppl anymore but he's still open at the same time. i think it's good that he's being patient, other teamss will know he's willing to make deals, but he's not hasty
 8 years ago '04        #3523
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
rumor mill got knicks doing a trade with ceveland for one of our big man (zach) what yall think?
 8 years ago '05        #3524
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,534 | Props total: 5304 5304
 pissin-on-game said:
rumor mill got knicks doing a trade with ceveland for one of our big man (zach) what yall think?
zach + jeffries for wally sczcerbiak eric snow and a 2nd rounder....

we certainly aint gettin any good players if were dealin wit the cavs... but salary dump plus a 2nd rounder seems like a good idea to me we could dump almost 50 million in contracts by the end of the year...:applause:

and at the idea that the knicks will make the playoffs
 8 years ago '06        #3525
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
there is absolutely NO WAY POSSIBLE that the Cavs make a trade for one of the high priced big men on the knicks...especially since we have made it known that we're interested in becoming players in the 2010 FA year

why would the Cavs help us get under the cap just to steal LeBron right from under them?

the only move i can see being made is the VETERAN Malik Rose (whos expiring, but can be a big help on a young playoff team) for Eric Snow (also big expiring who is talking retirement, and isa lil cheaper savinga few bucks in the proccess - seein as how Donnie Walsh doesnt mind saving money in his deals *ie The Balkman Trade*) and maybe a 2nd rounder
 8 years ago '06        #3526
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,346 | Props total: 1314 1314
na i want Z-Bo around this year
hes 20-10, now he really has pressure to perform
lets see what happens
 8 years ago '07        #3527
space
space
^^^ word streetz... i think walsh wanted to give him, starbury, and mcflury the benefit of the doubt since they're three of the better "talents" on the team. i think zach has a wider margin of error since he is 20-10, but he needs to buy into d'antoni's system...

walsh listened to trade offers for him but doesn't wanna get McHaled like Ainge did the twolves. i still say zbo is gone by 2010, if not sooner
 8 years ago '05        #3528
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,534 | Props total: 5304 5304
if they think they can increase his value through gettin stats this year im all for it...

but only because i recognize that with zach and marbs in the lineup nomatter how good players stats are we will certainly one of the bottom 5 clubs in the leauge...

but if we have a chance to dump salary n get some a.ssets in return im all for gettin rid of him...

i think this squad would get more wins with dlee starting at the 4 instead of zach...
 8 years ago '04        #3529
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
KOBE: D'ANTONI CAN FIX KNICKS
By BRIAN COSTELLO
Posted: 4:10 am
August 16, 2008

BEIJING - Mike D'Antoni has noticed a reaction whenever the topic of the KnicksNew York Knicks comes up around the U.S. men's basketball players.

"They usually snicker," D'Antoni said yesterday. "I don't like that too much. That ticks me off."

The perception of the franchise is just one of several things on the list D'Antoni hopes to change.

D'Antoni is here as an a.ssistant under Mike Krzyzewski, and he's made an impression on the players he's coaching, many of whom believe he's the right man to revive the Knicks.

"I think you've got a long list of players that want to play for him, I'll tell you that," Kobe Bryant told The Post. "He's just incredibly sharp. He's a brilliant, brilliant basketball mind. He's going to bring a system and now you just have to find players to plug into that system."

Ah, yes, there is that little problem. No matter how brilliant an offensive mind D'Antoni possesses, no matter how amazing the plays he draws up on a grease board are, without a roster of great players it won't work. But D'Antoni said he believes the Knicks have more talent than people think.

"I'm really surprised at the talent that we have," he said. "I'm very optimistic that we can surprise a lot of people. I think that the sentiment is that we don't have a lot of talent, and that's not true."

D'Antoni has his family with him here and they have toured the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, with the Great Wall on the schedule for next week. He said he's talked to general manager Donnie Walsh several times even if the 12-hour time difference makes it difficult.

He's unsure if Walsh will make another deal before training camp opens.

"It's hard to tell," he said. "I think every day he's talking. Whether something happens, it takes two to tango. I don't know if anything will come up. If it doesn't, it doesn't. We're ready to go to battle with what we have. If something comes up that betters the team, so be it."

As for Stephon MarburyStephon Marbury , D'Antoni hasn't spoken with the point guard since he's been in China.

"I think he's in the boat with a lot of other guys," he said. "I don't think there's one boat over here and everybody else is over here. I think everybody is together and at the end of the process we'll try to make the team better and whoever is left standing will go play."

nypost.com
 8 years ago '07        #3530
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
if they think they can increase his value through gettin stats this year im all for it...

but only because i recognize that with zach and marbs in the lineup nomatter how good players stats are we will certainly one of the bottom 5 clubs in the leauge...

but if we have a chance to dump salary n get some a.ssets in return im all for gettin rid of him...

i think this squad would get more wins with dlee starting at the 4 instead of zach...

agreed... what walsh is prob mulling over in his head is to get marbs and zach involved in the system, looking good... and when more trade talks pop up, zach will have a slightly higher stock and possibly get us better pieces... just a thought
 8 years ago '06        #3531
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
agreed... what walsh is prob mulling over in his head is to get marbs and zach involved in the system, looking good... and when more trade talks pop up, zach will have a slightly higher stock and possibly get us better pieces... just a thought
not only that....

but if the plans is for 2010, then who cares about ridding him this year or next???....we have plenty of time

walsh is just being patient...nothing wrong with that

i dont understand these people who are already bashin Donnie Walsh...let the man do his job...for the first time in as long as i can remember our team has an identity, direction AND a plan...now lets stick to it
 8 years ago '04        #3532
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
not only that....

but if the plans is for 2010, then who cares about ridding him this year or next???....we have plenty of time

walsh is just being patient...nothing wrong with that

i dont understand these people who are already bashin Donnie Walsh...let the man do his job...for the first time in as long as i can remember our team has an identity, direction AND a plan...now lets stick to it
word..that's why i haven't been saying sh*t is about doing sh*t right now..the fu*king season ain't even start and last time i checked the deadline is in Feb of 2009, not the beginning of the season LMFAO...making it seem like if Marbury ain't moved now there's no way we can ever get cap relief from him. Marbury's huge salary is not gonna be a factor if he stays a Knick or not, still gotta wait till this upcoming season is done so that sh*t would even matter.

let the season start....wut's the WORST that can happen, Zach, Star and whoever is being traded could get their value up...if not, some of ya also get what ya been whining about, a lottery pick next season

Last edited by Born_Loser; 08-21-2008 at 07:12 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #3533
space
space
with that being said...

The New York Knicks have added former Orlando Magic GM John Gabriel as the team's new director of scouting, the New York Daily News is reporting.

Knicks' President Donnie Walsh also hired Misho Ostarcevic to be the team's director of player personnel.
 8 years ago '07        #3534
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Born_Loser said:
with that being said...

The New York Knicks have added former Orlando Magic GM John Gabriel as the team's new director of scouting, the New York Daily News is reporting.

Knicks' President Donnie Walsh also hired Misho Ostarcevic to be the team's director of player personnel.
Ok...but Who's the GM?
 8 years ago '06        #3535
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 34 34
damn gallo still hurt!!!!!!!!!!!:angry12::angry12: (according to the NYpost), u gotta be kiddin me, i kno traylor is a big dude but damn
 8 years ago '04        #3536
space
space
 BxCastro said:
Ok...but Who's the GM?
lmfao....i think Knicks 4got to get one...i guess, Walsh is the unofficial GM till we get an official one
 8 years ago '06        #3537
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
lmfao....i think Knicks 4got to get one...i guess, Walsh is the unofficial GM till we get an official one
to be honest, i dont want to see them hire a gm right now...just another man to have a difference of opinion with walsh

cut out the middle man...

get the job done and stick to the plan....communication and agreement is a lot easier when things are discussed between 2 people (walsh-antoni) than 3
 8 years ago '06        #3538
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
gabriel>

he was a part of the blazers rebuilding success, hope he does the same here
 8 years ago '07        #3539
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
to be honest, i dont want to see them hire a gm right now...just another man to have a difference of opinion with walsh

cut out the middle man...

get the job done and stick to the plan....communication and agreement is a lot easier when things are discussed between 2 people (walsh-antoni) than 3
Kenny Smith....even tho no experience his basketball IQ is > _________
 8 years ago '07        #3540
space
space
 BxCastro said:
Kenny Smith....even tho no experience his basketball IQ is > _________
not a bad look but i'd rather kenny smith as a scout rather than a GM...

and i gotta agree w/ drunk, i think all talks are going better w/ donnie and mike d than w/ 3 heads in the mix. donnie should just keep acting as active GM
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
275 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
249 comments
20 hours ago