New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #3481
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 182 182
 7thWonder said:


check the vid Nate is here to stay
from nate's talk in the vid, eddy might be around for the start of the season too, and supposedly he's slimmed down... i guess that's mardy, q rich, and eddy that are all in better playing shape.... more good talk about chandler too
 8 years ago '06        #3482
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am The Truth said:
eddy... supposedly he's slimmed down... i guess eddy is in better playing shape....


he may be slimmer...but hes still the COOKIE MONSTER!!!



[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #3483
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$11,557 | Props total: 5317 5317
i kno yall gunna hate but i think eddy gunna do some serious damage this year

dont think it will necessarily translate into wins but im thinkin eddy gunna score over 18ppg this year

PROPS on that vid but "ive got the peyton brothers"

and also palmer u hear nasty nate said 30 -35 mins per game?

dont have a conniption


Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 08-02-2008 at 04:23 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #3484
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 182 182
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
he may be slimmer...but hes still the COOKIE MONSTER!!!



[pic - click to view]


lmao that is replacing bob marley as the background on my comp... i need somethin to constantly laugh at


 Bx_bomberz said:
i kno yall gunna hate but i think eddy gunna do some serious damage this year

dont think it will necessarily translate into wins but im thinkin eddy gunna score over 18ppg this year

PROPS on that vid but "ive got the peyton brothers"

and also palmer u hear nasty nate said 30 -35 mins per game?

dont have a conniption

$20 says.... by the end of the week cpalmer1 will send death threats to the homes of mike d'antoni and nate robinson... and maybe a bomb threat to ESPN for conducting the interview
 08-02-2008, 10:31 PM         #3485
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
lmao that is replacing bob marley as the background on my comp... i need somethin to constantly laugh at





$20 says.... by the end of the week cpalmer1 will send death threats to the homes of mike d'antoni and nate robinson... and maybe a bomb threat to ESPN for conducting the interview
Nate aint my only problem. I hate the whole team.
 8 years ago '05        #3486
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$11,557 | Props total: 5317 5317
 cpalmer1 said:
Nate aint my only problem. I hate the whole team.
this team gunna get us 2 nice lotto picks next few years so i aint mad

Hasheem Thabeet Next Draft n John Wall in 2010

plus we sign Amare and Travis Outlaw in the summer of 2010


Wall Chandler Gallinari Amare Thabeet?


plus a few 2nd rounders like maybe AJ Price or Terrence Williams next year

and Sharron Collins Austin Freeman and/or Deon Thompson in 2010?

sh*t i can dream right?
 08-03-2008, 10:57 AM         #3487
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
this team gunna get us 2 nice lotto picks next few years so i aint mad

Hasheem Thabeet Next Draft n John Wall in 2010

plus we sign Amare and Travis Outlaw in the summer of 2010


Wall Chandler Gallinari Amare Thabeet?


plus a few 2nd rounders like maybe AJ Price or Terrence Williams next year

and Sharron Collins Austin Freeman and/or Deon Thompson in 2010?

sh*t i can dream right?
You can dream, but pipe dreams arent allowed.
Stop posting please...
 8 years ago '06        #3488
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
i need help finding a pic of gallinari on the stage with stern

im making a 8x10 of him bargnani and belinelli

wanna get it signed by all three italian nba players
 8 years ago '07        #3489
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 182 182
 Bx_bomberz said:
this team gunna get us 2 nice lotto picks next few years so i aint mad

Hasheem Thabeet Next Draft n John Wall in 2010

plus we sign Amare and Travis Outlaw in the summer of 2010


Wall Chandler Gallinari Amare Thabeet?


plus a few 2nd rounders like maybe AJ Price or Terrence Williams next year

and Sharron Collins Austin Freeman and/or Deon Thompson in 2010?

sh*t i can dream right?

sry bro... i've said what up to deon a couple times and he's a chill dude but after seeing him play here @ UNC, i don't want him in blue & orange... he'd end up being Eddy 1.5 (notice i didn't say 2.0). he's decent but not for us...

AJ price; nice but a lil too injury prone (and another guard)
terrence williams: nice but another 3 (unless we dump jared).
collins: undersized and streaky (and another guard)
freeman: nah

doubt we get wall in '10... would be nice, but thats street dreaming for reals
 8 years ago '07        #3490
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 182 182
 TheKidHypno' said:
i need help finding a pic of gallinari on the stage with stern

im making a 8x10 of him bargnani and belinelli

wanna get it signed by all three italian nba players


[pic - click to view]



hope that helps
 8 years ago '05        #3491
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$11,557 | Props total: 5317 5317
haha sorry bout that was very drunk posting at 4 in the morning durin the team usa game...

i just hope we land thabeet but the amare over lebron signing in 2010 is interesting imo
 8 years ago '07        #3492
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 182 182
if we're making mad progress by then maybe we'll have that pulling power for amare, but he needs a PG to feed him like no one's business... sry but i just don't see duhon morphing into nash jr or starbury stickin around for his ex-teammate


but amare in knick blue and orange is a nice thought
 8 years ago '05        #3493
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$11,557 | Props total: 5317 5317
 I Am The Truth said:
if we're making mad progress by then maybe we'll have that pulling power for amare, but he needs a PG to feed him like no one's business... sry but i just don't see duhon morphing into nash jr or starbury stickin around for his ex-teammate


but amare in knick blue and orange is a nice thought
i figure in the next 2 drafts we goin with a center and a point

hopefully a center in 09

Thabeet or Mullens would both be great fits cuz both can really run well for big guys

but thabeet would be a huge change cuz our blocks would probably triple or quadruple
 8 years ago '06        #3494
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Bx_bomberz said:
i figure in the next 2 drafts we goin with a center and a point

hopefully a center in 09

Thabeet or Mullens would both be great fits cuz both can really run well for big guys

but thabeet would be a huge change cuz our blocks would probably triple or quadruple
Thabeet is the shotblocking big this team lacks...i wouldnt mind at all in a knick uni next year...

but you all know where i stand...T4R

ricky rubio would be IDEAL under 'Antoni...he would be the tru "engine" that Mike D needs to run his offense...

but if we do show some improvement this year, Rubio would be highly unlikely....and i wouldnt mind settling for a Thabeet or Mullens either
 8 years ago '07        #3495
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 182 182
 Bx_bomberz said:
i figure in the next 2 drafts we goin with a center and a point

hopefully a center in 09

Thabeet or Mullens would both be great fits cuz both can really run well for big guys

but thabeet would be a huge change cuz our blocks would probably triple or quadruple
true story on the blocks... in speakin of which i need to start checkin out footage of blake griffin b4 that bandwagon pops off

and drunk... question... think rubio and b jennings will face off in the euro leagues this yr? would be a nice matchup/gem for knicks scouting report
 8 years ago '05        #3496
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$11,557 | Props total: 5317 5317
 I Am The Truth said:
true story on the blocks... in speakin of which i need to start checkin out footage of blake griffin b4 that bandwagon pops off

and drunk... question... think rubio and b jennings will face off in the euro leagues this yr? would be a nice matchup/gem for knicks scouting report
blake griffin is a beast in the mold of karl malone cept he got crazy verticle
im sure he gunna lose 1-2 inches once he declares for the draft but still dude will be in the top 3 for certain

i cant see the knicks havin the worst or 2nd worst record in the leauge so i dont think we gunna land rubio griffin or mullens(#1pick) without some help from the pingpong balls

also i see on a few of these mock draft sites they got ricky rubio in the 2010 draft not the 2009 dunno why but im sure theres a reason...

personally i am sold on thabeet dudes only been playing ball for 4 or so years n has vast improvement each year
 8 years ago '06        #3497
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
just reserved my copy for 2k9...cant wait for this game...


definitely changing my game case to...


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #3498
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Heat looking for a PG, said they would consider trading for Starbury..question of the day, whose likely from Miami to come up to NY
 8 years ago '04        #3499
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
looks like we're facing The Miami Heat as our season opener

this our schedule

 8 years ago '06        #3500
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
our schedule is tough in the beginning

i pray we make it at .500 within the first 16
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
20 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
179 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Orlando Brown going into graphic detail on what happened with him & Raven in t..
73 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside SMACK/URL Presents - Ill Will vs Charlie Clips [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION..
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
82 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy