New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 121
Hoops hottie's sexy basketball videos are a total slam dunk
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
178 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Lil Uzi quits xanax
207 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3461
Born_Loser|M 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$42,212 | Props total: 3701 3701
also, for wut it's worth

if the Bulls can't bring back Brad Miller, there's a chance that the Bulls might start looking at Jefferies (not really excited about this one since i doubt we'll get anything decent. Would love in return a funny looking dude who brushes his teeth with grenades named Noah but that's not gonna happen )


Last edited by Born_Loser; 07-31-2008 at 10:48 AM..
 07-31-2008, 02:13 PM         #3462
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
also, for wut it's worth

if the Bulls can't bring back Brad Miller, there's a chance that the Bulls might start looking at Jefferies (not really excited about this one since i doubt we'll get anything decent. Would love in return a funny looking dude who brushes his teeth with grenades named Noah but that's not gonna happen )
I doubt Walsh wants to trade Jeffries. Walsh is a big fan of Jeffries. Remember Jeffries played college ball in Indiana. When Walsh first got the job Jeffries was one of the players that he mentioned that he liked.

Right now I think the main plan is get rid of Marbury or Zach. Me personally I like Zach over Curry.
 07-31-2008, 02:16 PM         #3463
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
ewing jr. on the knicks sounds very tempting but we got too many 3s as is...

in speaking of 3s, i hope jared jefferies gets dumped soon. but i'm w/ you all i think D Lee is gone next... Walsh is making moves slowly but surely
There is no room on the team for Ewing Jr. If we did bring him to camp he would get cut when the season starts. Plus his game is not that good.
 9 years ago '07        #3464
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 dj ac said:
What are they gonna do with marbury???
Send him to Europe......I really and truly feel zach is next but i wudnt mind giving lee up if we can jam the other team wit a malik rose, jerome james or jared jerries
 9 years ago '06        #3465
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 BxCastro said:
Send him to Europe......I really and truly feel zach is next but i wudnt mind giving lee up if we can jam the other team wit a malik rose, jerome james or jared jerries
id take Malik's name off that list...

hes an 8 mil expiring contract...hes actually a pretty valuable a.sset

james needs to be cut...there is no reason that he should be wasting a roster spot
 9 years ago '06        #3466
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 97 97
yeah malik could be a good leader, they should send jerome james to the d league
 07-31-2008, 05:49 PM         #3467
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They have some poll up on the Knick website of what jersey you would wear to the game. Randolph got 2%, Curry got 1%
 9 years ago '07        #3468
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 2466 2466
 BxCastro said:
Send him to Europe......I really and truly feel zach is next but i wudnt mind giving lee up if we can jam the other team wit a malik rose, jerome james or jared jerries
didn't Marbury say he was going to play in Italy anyway when his contract was up?
 9 years ago '06        #3469
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,399 | Props total: 6435 6435
EH got rid of the Incredible Balk
cant wait for the season to start already
 07-31-2008, 09:23 PM         #3470
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oakley was the man



do they make an overrated player cocaptain of the team?
 08-01-2008, 09:05 AM         #3471
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasn't Gerald Wilkins captain at one time?
 08-01-2008, 04:51 PM         #3472
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
oakley was the man



do they make an overrated player cocaptain of the team?
Allan Houstan, Marbury, Crawford, and Eddy Curry were captains. your point?
 9 years ago '07        #3473
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
didn't Marbury say he was going to play in Italy anyway when his contract was up?
Yeah I say trade him for Josh childress straight up

 DRuNk 24/7 said:
id take Malik's name off that list...

hes an 8 mil expiring contract...hes actually a pretty valuable a.sset

james needs to be cut...there is no reason that he should be wasting a roster spot
Yeah i forgot his contract is expiring...Jerome James is a waste of space...7 foot and can't make it on the court...whose worst Kwame "Do-Do" Brown or Jerome "I had one good playoff series" James?...I cringed when he got signed
 9 years ago '04        #3474
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
knicks need a makeover.
 08-01-2008, 08:48 PM         #3475
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


check the vid Nate is here to stay
 9 years ago '07        #3476
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 2183 2183
 7thWonder said:


check the vid Nate is here to stay
from nate's talk in the vid, eddy might be around for the start of the season too, and supposedly he's slimmed down... i guess that's mardy, q rich, and eddy that are all in better playing shape.... more good talk about chandler too
 9 years ago '06        #3477
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am The Truth said:
eddy... supposedly he's slimmed down... i guess eddy is in better playing shape....


he may be slimmer...but hes still the COOKIE MONSTER!!!



[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '05        #3478
Bx_Bomberz 176 heat pts176
space
avatar space
space
$18,732 | Props total: 11675 11675
i kno yall gunna hate but i think eddy gunna do some serious damage this year

dont think it will necessarily translate into wins but im thinkin eddy gunna score over 18ppg this year

PROPS on that vid but "ive got the peyton brothers"

and also palmer u hear nasty nate said 30 -35 mins per game?

dont have a conniption


Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 08-02-2008 at 04:23 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #3479
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 2183 2183
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
he may be slimmer...but hes still the COOKIE MONSTER!!!



[pic - click to view]


lmao that is replacing bob marley as the background on my comp... i need somethin to constantly laugh at


 Bx_bomberz said:
i kno yall gunna hate but i think eddy gunna do some serious damage this year

dont think it will necessarily translate into wins but im thinkin eddy gunna score over 18ppg this year

PROPS on that vid but "ive got the peyton brothers"

and also palmer u hear nasty nate said 30 -35 mins per game?

dont have a conniption

$20 says.... by the end of the week cpalmer1 will send death threats to the homes of mike d'antoni and nate robinson... and maybe a bomb threat to ESPN for conducting the interview
 08-02-2008, 10:31 PM         #3480
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
lmao that is replacing bob marley as the background on my comp... i need somethin to constantly laugh at





$20 says.... by the end of the week cpalmer1 will send death threats to the homes of mike d'antoni and nate robinson... and maybe a bomb threat to ESPN for conducting the interview
Nate aint my only problem. I hate the whole team.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
396 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Nov 15 - Terry Crews names his molester live
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 56
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
149 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 49
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
411 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
43 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 23
Another married thot teacher gets sexually assaults youngin
77 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Creed 2
65 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Why You Shouldn't Fly on Spirit Airlines
61 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy