New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
34 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA Javale McGee Gon Javale McGee...
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3441
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
nuggets are the new blazers with all the weedheads there
 8 years ago '06        #3442
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
nuggets are the new blazers with all the weedheads there

LMAO....

now balkman is REALLY gunna be a Mile High...

laughing is the only way to make me stop tearing :(
 8 years ago '04        #3443
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
sadly this was one "rumor" that i wasn't taking serious when i posted it hours before it actually happened, :(

Balkman would have been perfect under this system..oh well, guess he'll have to suffer being in the same team as Me, Myself and I-verson...he'll be the Iguodala of Denver
 8 years ago '07        #3444
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
at least AI will get someone who works hard, despite not being a superstar name. nuggets have a few of those when u throw in kleiza and najera.

but why... WHY was it not jared jefferies? w/ his contract you cut out a lot more money than balk's rookie contract???? i'd rather deal the underacheiving swingman w/ an unnecessary contract than the hardworking young scrapper who doesn't produce as much as u want on the offensive end
 8 years ago '06        #3445
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
who cares now...

whats done is done...

time to move on...

this stings...dont get me wrong

i can only imagine how bad its gunna be when he trades DLee....
 07-29-2008, 05:40 AM         #3446
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:
I don't know if Nate will be next because D'Antoni has been saying good things about Nate. The next guy that might be packing his bags might be Mardy Collins.

I agree the sf position was stacked so there was no playing time available for Balkman. Not only that but Balkman has shown little improvement since the Knicks drafted him.He is a liability on offense end. His defense last year looked average. With Chandler, Gallinari, and Jeffries Balkman would have been the odd man out.
:applause: thank you sir. please post more.

I have no loyality to anyone on this team. Lets get to Trading.
Balkman a Fan favorite? please. You should be a favorite when you win games.

Later Master Splinter

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #3447
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
:applause: thank you sir. please post more.

I have no loyality to anyone on this team. Lets get to Trading.
Balkman a Fan favorite? please. You should be a favorite when you win games.

Later Master Splinter

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:applause::applause:

i like the master splinter comparison....havent heardthat one yet...LMAO

and yes, i do agree..... Rhymes4Days, wish you'd come thru more often... quality poster on this board
 8 years ago '06        #3448
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Walsh is "whacking" everybody...i told you they were the "Sopraknicks"...lol

Steve Mills gets demoted

Steve Mills was responsible for hiring both Isiah Thomas and Anucha Browne Sanders so it was only a matter of time before Mills would be held accountable for one of the most embarrassing periods in Madison Square Garden history.

Today, Mills was replaced as president of Madison Square Garden sports by Scott O’Neil, who enjoyed a long stint with the NBA. A press release issued by the Garden said that “as part of the reorganization, Steve Mills becomes president, business operations, MSG Sports Teams, reporting to Mr. O’Neil.”

The Garden was held liable for s3xually harassing Browne Sanders, a former top executive. Browne Sanders accused the Garden of firing her in retaliation for her complaints about the alleged harassment. The lawsuit alleged that after Browne Sanders’ lawyer told Madison Square Garden of her complaint, Madison Square Garden forced her out of work while it investigated the situation. Madison Square Garden says it fired Browne Sanders because of “an inability to fulfill professional responsibilities.” However, Mills had repeatedly given her glowing evaluations.

The trial caused a rift between Mills and Thomas, who continues to claim that he never s3xually harassed Browne Sanders. Privately, Thomas blamed Mills for giving Browne Sanders too much power in the organization.

*Steve Mills is a fukkin a$$hole, thank god they gave himthe "isiah treatment"*
 8 years ago '04        #3449
space
space
The New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that guard Taurean Green and guard/forward Bobby Jones have been waived.

Both had been acquired on Monday from Denver, along with a 2010 second-round draft choice, for forward Renaldo Balkman and cash considerations.

guess it's kinda ironic that Balkman was supposed to be a 2nd round pick that year he got drafted and that's exactly what we got from him in this trade
 8 years ago '04        #3450
space
space
Frank Isola cites a Knicks' source saying that any transaction involving Stephon Marbury will not take place until late September or early October.

The Knicks reportedly prefer to trade Marbury and get something in return, rather than releasing him outright.

In Macau, where he is on the Olympic coaching staff, Mike D'Antoni commented on the trade of Renaldo Balkman.

"Renaldo really had no role after we drafted Gallinari, and with the emergence of Wilson Chandler his minutes would be nonexistent," D'Antoni told The a.ssociated Press. "So it really wasn't fair to him to keep him in a spot that he wouldn't play and also gives us an opportunity to clear up a roster spot and move on."
 07-29-2008, 05:35 PM         #3451
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Born_Loser;12372840]Frank Isola cites a Knicks' source saying that any transaction involving Stephon Marbury will not take place until late September or early October.

The Knicks reportedly prefer to trade Marbury and get something in return, rather than releasing him outright.

In Macau, where he is on the Olympic coaching staff, Mike D'Antoni commented on the trade of Renaldo Balkman.

"Renaldo really had no role after we drafted Gallinari, and with the emergence of Wilson Chandler his minutes would be nonexistent," D'Antoni told The a.ssociated Press. "So it really wasn't fair to him to keep him in a spot that he wouldn't play and also gives us an opportunity to clear up a roster spot and move on."[/QUOTE]

now I cant wait to see WC.

[pic - click to view]

"W" Wilson Chandler, blouses!!
 07-30-2008, 08:58 AM         #3452
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks for the props guys.

I really think if Balkman does not get a jumpshot not only will he not have a role on the Knicks but he might not be in the NBA. There are many players that are athletic in this league or in different drafts. Balkman in my book is another Frank Williams, and Sweetney. Where fans overrate a player that is below average and think they are a solid role player.

If Mardy Collins does not shape up he will be the next player to be shipped out. Remember Walsh talked about how he was impressed with Chandler, Roberson, and Gallinari. Yet Walsh had nothing good to say about Mardy and Balkman.
 07-30-2008, 09:06 AM         #3453
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Walsh is "whacking" everybody...i told you they were the "Sopraknicks"...lol

*Steve Mills is a fukkin a$$hole, thank god they gave himthe "isiah treatment"*
I don't fault Mills as much as I fault Dolan. Mills was thought of as a highly intellectual guy before he joined the MSG. He was David Sterns right hand man in the NBA. Even if Mills gets fired today he will find a new job in an hour. The reason is everyone knows if you work for the Knicks you are not allowed to do your job to best of your ability without Dolan interfering. Mills job was to run MSG not just the Knicks. With all the mess going on the Garden still was bring top dollars in revenue. Even with the Knicks playing like trash they were still up their with the Lakers.
 07-30-2008, 09:28 AM         #3454
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I think of Balkman off the court I think of

8 years ago '05        #3455
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 5273 5273
like the idea of keepin marbs for value even if he starts the season cuz the way sh*t is lookin were gunna have to stock up on late picks to move guys like jeffries and randolph

i dont really see much sense in tryin to get rid of guys like jerome james and q rich just cuz they not gunna be around for 2010

sh*t im just hopin we have a few more roster moves before the season

i dont think there gunna move mardy just yet cuz i dont think a team would give up a 1st for him but if he shows some improvement this year think teams will

hate to say it but i think d lee is the next on the chopping block
 8 years ago '06        #3456
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
like the idea of keepin marbs for value even if he starts the season cuz the way sh*t is lookin were gunna have to stock up on late picks to move guys like jeffries and randolph

i dont really see much sense in tryin to get rid of guys like jerome james and q rich just cuz they not gunna be around for 2010

sh*t im just hopin we have a few more roster moves before the season

i dont think there gunna move mardy just yet cuz i dont think a team would give up a 1st for him but if he shows some improvement this year think teams will

hate to say it but i think d lee is the next on the chopping block

yea, with all this HOOPLAh surrounding the balkman trade, i wonder how bad its gunna get when we eventually trade Lee...

i support Walsh...i think he's doing all he can...and he's sticking to his PLAN
 8 years ago '06        #3457
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
ewing jr got released....
 07-30-2008, 05:46 PM         #3458
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:
Thanks for the props guys.

I really think if Balkman does not get a jumpshot not only will he not have a role on the Knicks but he might not be in the NBA. There are many players that are athletic in this league or in different drafts. Balkman in my book is another Frank Williams, and Sweetney. Where fans overrate a player that is below average and think they are a solid role player.
If Mardy Collins does not shape up he will be the next player to be shipped out. Remember Walsh talked about how he was impressed with Chandler, Roberson, and Gallinari. Yet Walsh had nothing good to say about Mardy and Balkman.
OMG I;m not alone!!!
That's what I'm talking about!!!! :applause:
that's why I argue to death about how overrated Nate Robinson and David Lee are. if they was playing on the Clippers. We would never heard of them.

Then yall call me a hater. I love the Knicks. been a Fan since Patrick Ewings rookie year. But if you can't win. I got no passion for you. You got to go.

Like when Charles Oakley was traded for Marcus Camby. I liked Oak but that fool couldn't make a lay-up.

He had to go.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 07-30-2008 at 05:50 PM..
 07-30-2008, 06:24 PM         #3459
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have nothing bad to say about
randolph morris because i havent really
seen him play but i wanna see how
we're going to have a back up center
 8 years ago '05        #3460
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 5273 5273
 cpalmer1 said:
OMG I;m not alone!!!
That's what I'm talking about!!!! :applause:
that's why I argue to death about how overrated Nate Robinson and David Lee are. if they was playing on the Clippers. We would never heard of them.

Then yall call me a hater. I love the Knicks. been a Fan since Patrick Ewings rookie year. But if you can't win. I got no passion for you. You got to go.

Like when Charles Oakley was traded for Marcus Camby. I liked Oak but that fool couldn't make a lay-up.

He had to go.
how can you differentiate between players who can and cant win on a team that collectively cant win?

and oak bashing in this forum is blasphemy

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 07-30-2008 at 07:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
198 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
17 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
47 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy