New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 158
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 101
Video inside Wale and J cole sitting together court side right now amid beef rumors
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
101 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #3421
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
knicks dont suck they just wanted to give everyone one else a chance to win before we do this thang hard. watch a new and better team this year
 8 years ago '07        #3422
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Palmer just hates on life....







he's still salty since he didnt get an invite to the Playa Hataz Ball

now it's time for me to go change the water in bucknasty's momma's dish
 8 years ago '07        #3423
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
KNICKS HAVE GALLINARI DOUBTS

A team source said the Knicks are considering resting Gallinari the remainder of the summer and request he not play for the Italian national team that gets together in two weeks. The decision could be out of Gallinari's hands as the Italian players are threatening a strike.

In his lone game, Gallinari had an impressive seven minutes in the second half when he scored 14 points after going scoreless in the first 2˝ quarters.

Gallinari's summer league raises questions on whether he'll be durable enough to withstand the NBA's physical pounding, at 6-10, 227, as a rookie. A European source said Gallinari had various hamstring and knee problems in Italy, but a Knicks source said that was "growing pains."

Still, there were intangibles Donnie Walsh loved in Vegas.

"The thing I really liked what I saw from Danilo, he looked to make other players better," the Knicks president said during a guest stint on the MSG Network telecast yesterday. "When he's out on the floor, he has a sense of the game already to make his team better. I would've liked to seen him play for the entire length but I saw enough to feel good about."

from realknicks.com
 07-22-2008, 08:56 PM         #3424
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Frazier doesn't buy Gallinari hype
Monday's Knicks dispatch in the Post, succinctly headlined "KnicksNew York Knicks Have Gallinari Doubts," conveyed the uncertainty surrounding the team's first-round draft pick (sixth overall), Italian forward Danilo Gallinari. Gallinari is said to be a natural scorer who, at 6-9, can play multiple positions. But the 19-year-old's deflating stint in the Las Vegas summer league--he missed the final four games of the league's five-game slate with a back injury sustained in the opener--has some observers questioning how much of an impact, if any, Gallinari will have as an NBA rookie.

Well, count Knicks legend and team broadcaster Walt "Clyde" Frazier among the skeptics.

Speaking on July 11, before Gallinari even made his brief appearance on the court in Vegas, Frazier was wondering if the foreign import was the right fit for a Knicks team hoping to make a quick turnaround under the new leadership of Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni.

"No one knew about the guy," Frazier said. "The highlights, it looks like he's a scorer...but [he has] the same weaknesses: defense, rebounding."

"Plus the kid is only 19," Frazier continued. "C'mon, he's going to be overwhelmed by New York."

Frazier's final a.ssessment suggested he doesn't think the Italian Stallion will be doing too much shaking or baking at the Garden this winter: "You're looking at a project. He's a project at best. I don't think he's going to be much help this year."

-- Jonathan Lehman
 8 years ago '06        #3425
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Palmer....u gunna love this...LMAO

















































LMAO @ them takin down Nate's jersey...hahaha
 07-23-2008, 09:20 PM         #3426
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Palmer....u gunna love this...LMAO





LMAO @ them takin down Nate's jersey...hahaha
justice...
 8 years ago '06        #3427
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
well randolph morris is with the hawks

i guess we will get a chance to see what he can do
 8 years ago '06        #3428
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
**Breaking News**

Nate Robinson WAIVED!!!


























by the Giants...











lol...saw it on RealGM...fooled the shyt outta me...


sorry Palmer, didnt mean to ruin your moment of glory
 8 years ago '06        #3429
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
LMAO i saw that sh*t too i was like wtfffffff
 8 years ago '04        #3430
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
 cpalmer1 said:
Frazier doesn't buy Gallinari hype
Monday's Knicks dispatch in the Post, succinctly headlined "KnicksNew York Knicks Have Gallinari Doubts," conveyed the uncertainty surrounding the team's first-round draft pick (sixth overall), Italian forward Danilo Gallinari. Gallinari is said to be a natural scorer who, at 6-9, can play multiple positions. But the 19-year-old's deflating stint in the Las Vegas summer league--he missed the final four games of the league's five-game slate with a back injury sustained in the opener--has some observers questioning how much of an impact, if any, Gallinari will have as an NBA rookie.

Well, count Knicks legend and team broadcaster Walt "Clyde" Frazier among the skeptics.

Speaking on July 11, before Gallinari even made his brief appearance on the court in Vegas, Frazier was wondering if the foreign import was the right fit for a Knicks team hoping to make a quick turnaround under the new leadership of Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni.

"No one knew about the guy," Frazier said. "The highlights, it looks like he's a scorer...but [he has] the same weaknesses: defense, rebounding."

"Plus the kid is only 19," Frazier continued. "C'mon, he's going to be overwhelmed by New York."

Frazier's final a.ssessment suggested he doesn't think the Italian Stallion will be doing too much shaking or baking at the Garden this winter: "You're looking at a project. He's a project at best. I don't think he's going to be much help this year."

-- Jonathan Lehman
Frazier pretty much contradicted himself as he called that game Nilo played in. Also, considering the kid's been a pro and a team leader for the past few years in Europe, I think he'll be able to handle New York better than most rookies coming into the NBA.
 8 years ago '04        #3431
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Balkman possibly being traded to Denver :(

"The Knicks and Nuggets are discussing a trade that would send 2006 first-round pick Renaldo Balkman to Denver for point guard Taurean Green and small forward Bobby Jones, an NBA front-office source told Newsday last night," writes Ken Berger.

Green and Jones might be waived if the deal is completed.

In an attempt to cut salary, the Knicks "are known to be looking to move [Zach] Randolph's contract, and are involved in other trade discussions with several teams."
 8 years ago '06        #3432
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Balkman possibly being traded to Denver :(

"The Knicks and Nuggets are discussing a trade that would send 2006 first-round pick Renaldo Balkman to Denver for point guard Taurean Green and small forward Bobby Jones, an NBA front-office source told Newsday last night," writes Ken Berger.

Green and Jones might be waived if the deal is completed.

In an attempt to cut salary, the Knicks "are known to be looking to move [Zach] Randolph's contract, and are involved in other trade discussions with several teams."
that move makes ZERO sense


cut salary???...Balk is on a rookie contract

and if you gunna waive them 2 players, why not just waive Balkman???




i understand that the Nuggs has some interest in ZRo at the deadline last year...i wouldnt mind including balkman in a deal wit ZRo for that trade exemption of theirs now that they ridded themselves of Camby
 8 years ago '04        #3433
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
that move makes ZERO sense


cut salary???...Balk is on a rookie contract

and if you gunna waive them 2 players, why not just waive Balkman???
was thinking the samething, sounds like something that somebody in Denver made up...why take back more money just to waive it (and probably pay more by releasing two contracts in the process)
 8 years ago '06        #3434
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
was thinking the samething, sounds like something that somebody in Denver made up...why take back more money just to waive it (and probably pay more by releasing two contracts in the process)
especially when you can cut Marbury, Malik, or even ya boy Big Snaxxx to get to 15 contracts...

i just dont understand...

unless of course Walsh'Toni think that Green (a young pure point) and Jones (might be a better overall defender than balk) actually have a place on this team



it doesnt make sense from a salary dump perspective...if we gunna waive these 2 guys, why not just waive balk?

ima rock the Balkman sig and avy for a lil bit in memory in case this actually goes down
 8 years ago '05        #3435
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$11,451 | Props total: 5267 5267
why is there no talk of moving jeffries hes got a player option for 2010/11 at 7 mil

if we could get rid of him and zach other then rookie contracts we got just eddy n crawford signed through 2010/11
 8 years ago '06        #3436
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
its official

peace balkmania :(

are we keeping taurean green or no?
 07-28-2008, 04:32 PM         #3437
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
that move makes ZERO sense


cut salary???...Balk is on a rookie contract

and if you gunna waive them 2 players, why not just waive Balkman???




i understand that the Nuggs has some interest in ZRo at the deadline last year...i wouldnt mind including balkman in a deal wit ZRo for that trade exemption of theirs now that they ridded themselves of Camby
Because you would get nothing in return if you just waive a player. We're getting a draft pick. That's good because you can have more leverage with trading that pick.

Balkman wasnt going to fit. Wilson Chandler is the SF of the future.

NATE is next.
 07-28-2008, 09:10 PM         #3438
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
Because you would get nothing in return if you just waive a player. We're getting a draft pick. That's good because you can have more leverage with trading that pick.

Balkman wasnt going to fit. Wilson Chandler is the SF of the future.

NATE is next.
I don't know if Nate will be next because D'Antoni has been saying good things about Nate. The next guy that might be packing his bags might be Mardy Collins.

I agree the sf position was stacked so there was no playing time available for Balkman. Not only that but Balkman has shown little improvement since the Knicks drafted him.He is a liability on offense end. His defense last year looked average. With Chandler, Gallinari, and Jeffries Balkman would have been the odd man out.
 8 years ago '06        #3439
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!



just got home and seen it on the MSG ticker






*rolls up a blizzy*

RIP Balk.....you'll still be 1 of my fav's
 8 years ago '06        #3440
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Ahhhhh the memories.....


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]





You'll be missed Renaldo....u most definitely will be missed...

*Twists one up for my homie*






*free's up some space on my comp at least*
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
15 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy