New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 181
Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 162
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3341
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$23,345 | Props total: 1314 1314
 stackmatics said:
wilson chandler might start next year.... eff that.
i think he is going to start
Q and Jeffries are bench players

Marbury
Crawford
Chandler
Zbo - Gali
EH .... curry
u got the pics of the game?
 8 years ago '07        #3342
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
starting 5 will be

1- Duhon (Steph will be bought out, sad but glad, if u figga deal me)
2- Crawford
3- Chandler
4- Z Bo
5- Curry Chicken

main 6th men - Q rich, D Lee (unless traded), Gallo, Nate, Renaldo
 07-15-2008, 10:07 AM         #3343
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are all the highlights and interviews from the summer league game for those that missed it.

 07-15-2008, 10:14 AM         #3344
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
i think he is going to start
Q and Jeffries are bench players

Marbury
Crawford
Chandler
Zbo - Gali
EH .... curry
u got the pics of the game?
im waitin for my boy to sign online.. i hope he didnt
forget to take pics cause i kept reminding dude
if he doesnt get these pics from this game he damn sure will
get pics of the spurs game..
 8 years ago '04        #3345
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy, whose team is participating in the summer league, left after watching the Knicks game from the stands. Dunleavy's team had discussions with the Knicks about acquiring Zach Randolph to replace the surprising free-agent departure of Elton Brand. But Knicks president Donnie Walsh turned down the initial offer, which is believed to have been a second-round pick. Walsh believes Randolph has more value. -- Newsday
 07-15-2008, 10:43 AM         #3346
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN's rookie guru David Thorpe weighs in on what he's seen so far from Gallinari.

"Basically the first adjustment he has to make is to the style of play in summer league with these athletes compared to a physical but smooth, smartly played European game. These are boys for the most part, compared to the men he is used to playing against. There isn't any kind of rhythm to what's going on. He's obviously a good shooter, but the NBA line is further back than the European line -- so he has to change his shooting habit, meaning he has to bend his knees more to make up for the difference in range.

"Physically, he looks great. He's not a stick figure, he has a great body. One thing I love, even though he missed his first five shots, it didn't impact how hard he played and because of that he has now scored eight points in the last two minutes. The teaching point: You can't let success on shots impact effort. He has that figured out. He kept f!ghting and now look, the Knicks have the lead thanks to his play."
 8 years ago '06        #3347
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
watched the SL game when i got back home from the derby....very impressed

i like how we kept pushing the ball up the court and the overall ball movement...it seemed everyone got their touches on each possesion

Chandler is gunna be STUDLY especially in this new offense...him and balkman on the defensive end together >>>>>

Mardy seemed to have shed a few pounds and gained some mobility and overall quickness to his step...very interested to watch him play this year...its make or break for mardy

now to the main event....

Gallo gives me great hope for our future...he's just an all-n-all great kid with a professional attitude

you can tell he was the best player on the court...not by how he played...but how he carried himself while playing

he said "i couldnt get things goin in the first half, thats not the way i normally play...so u have to focus on the little things and on defense to bring you back into the flow offensively"....this kid really understands the game

he showcased a very nice dribble, and has a very smooth J...good mid-range with a nice step backjumper (very dirk-like)...

this kids tough both physically and mentally....and im very excited to watch him progress while adapting to the american style of play...


looks like the Knicks are finally gettin their shyt together...
 07-15-2008, 05:22 PM         #3348
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
watched the SL game when i got back home from the derby....very impressed

i like how we kept pushing the ball up the court and the overall ball movement...it seemed everyone got their touches on each possesion

Chandler is gunna be STUDLY especially in this new offense...him and balkman on the defensive end together >>>>>

Mardy seemed to have shed a few pounds and gained some mobility and overall quickness to his step...very interested to watch him play this year...its make or break for mardy

now to the main event....

Gallo gives me great hope for our future...he's just an all-n-all great kid with a professional attitude

you can tell he was the best player on the court...not by how he played...but how he carried himself while playing

he said "i couldnt get things goin in the first half, thats not the way i normally play...so u have to focus on the little things and on defense to bring you back into the flow offensively"....this kid really understands the game

he showcased a very nice dribble, and has a very smooth J...good mid-range with a nice step backjumper (very dirk-like)...

this kids tough both physically and mentally....and im very excited to watch him progress while adapting to the american style of play...


looks like the Knicks are finally gettin their shyt together...
You need a thesaurus, "studly"? Not a masculine word to use to discribe another man..
 07-15-2008, 05:35 PM         #3349
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
watched the SL game when i got back home from the derby....very impressed

i like how we kept pushing the ball up the court and the overall ball movement...it seemed everyone got their touches on each possesion

Chandler is gunna be STUDLY especially in this new offense...him and balkman on the defensive end together >>>>>

Mardy seemed to have shed a few pounds and gained some mobility and overall quickness to his step...very interested to watch him play this year...its make or break for mardy

now to the main event....

Gallo gives me great hope for our future...he's just an all-n-all great kid with a professional attitude

you can tell he was the best player on the court...not by how he played...but how he carried himself while playing

he said "i couldnt get things goin in the first half, thats not the way i normally play...so u have to focus on the little things and on defense to bring you back into the flow offensively"....this kid really understands the game

he showcased a very nice dribble, and has a very smooth J...good mid-range with a nice step backjumper (very dirk-like)...

this kids tough both physically and mentally....and im very excited to watch him progress while adapting to the american style of play...


looks like the Knicks are finally gettin their shyt together...
I gotta see more out of the rooster first before I pass judgement on him. He looked totally lost the first half, but looked good the second half. I was impressed with his size though. He has a decent amount of strength, especially for a 19 year old.

But Balkman and Chandler are going to thrive in this system. The same way it will probably hurt DLee.
 8 years ago '05        #3350
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$11,525 | Props total: 5302 5302
i dunno if everyone should get too hyped bout summer leauge remember knicks were undefeated last year n new orleans didnt win a game...

plus dudes were hypin belinelli like he was next reggie miller after he dropped like 38 in the first game. n dude didnt even score 100 points all season

n also i dont think this is a make or break year for mardy they will pick up his option for the next 2 years regardless of performance IMO

but its cool to watch the knicks actually compete for a change
 8 years ago '06        #3351
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
You need a thesaurus, "studly"? Not a masculine word to use to discribe another man..
yet you're the only one who likes to pinpoint these types of comments




and you older than all of us? get over yourself already palmer
 07-15-2008, 06:49 PM         #3352
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yet you're the only one who likes to pinpoint these types of comments




and you older than all of us? get over yourself already palmer
I'm only playing with you man, relax. I wont do it again.
 8 years ago '04        #3353
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
 cpalmer1 said:
I'm only playing with you man, relax. I wont do it again.
YOU BETTER NOT OLD MAN!!!



Wednesday need to get here already so i can see a damn Knick game
 07-15-2008, 08:57 PM         #3354
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know people were impressed with Mardy, but i thought that kid Roberson would be a better fit for this team compared to Mardy.

I also hope Chandler gets to start this year. Balkman on the other hand still has a lot of work to do on the offensive end.
 8 years ago '07        #3355
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Rhymes4Days said:
I know people were impressed with Mardy, but i thought that kid Roberson would be a better fit for this team compared to Mardy.

I also hope Chandler gets to start this year. Balkman on the other hand still has a lot of work to do on the offensive end.
:applause::applause:....Roberson impressed me...even cobbwebb head dinglebury was showin him luv
 8 years ago '04        #3356
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
i guess Randolph to the Clippers is a no-no now since Camby being traded over there
 8 years ago '05        #3357
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$11,525 | Props total: 5302 5302
 Born_Loser said:
i guess Randolph to the Clippers is a no-no now since Camby being traded over there
thats why i wanted them to just get rid of zach for nothin now we might be stuck with him

n yall can say wat u want if u think hes good or w.e but u kno if zach was gone wilson gallinari and dlee gunna see alot more minutes

n for the record ill take mardy over roberson anyday
 8 years ago '08        #3358
Tredhead 
space
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
Mardy's done he's a burger
 07-16-2008, 08:17 AM         #3359
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mardy looked better with just 1 turnover but i aint gon trust that fool yet.
 07-16-2008, 08:18 AM         #3360
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dantoni drafted Nate so I'm anxious to see what plans he got for him
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
58 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
64 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
187 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
86 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
73 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
160 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Never noticed this from Scream 1
97 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
56 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy