New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Maury Laughs At German Model Who Got Injections To Turn Herself Black
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Pablo Escobar's Son: My dad was making $420 million a week selling coke..
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Suge Knight: Tupac May Still Be Alive
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Tamia putting all these thots to shame
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2008, 09:43 AM         #3341
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN's rookie guru David Thorpe weighs in on what he's seen so far from Gallinari.

"Basically the first adjustment he has to make is to the style of play in summer league with these athletes compared to a physical but smooth, smartly played European game. These are boys for the most part, compared to the men he is used to playing against. There isn't any kind of rhythm to what's going on. He's obviously a good shooter, but the NBA line is further back than the European line -- so he has to change his shooting habit, meaning he has to bend his knees more to make up for the difference in range.

"Physically, he looks great. He's not a stick figure, he has a great body. One thing I love, even though he missed his first five shots, it didn't impact how hard he played and because of that he has now scored eight points in the last two minutes. The teaching point: You can't let success on shots impact effort. He has that figured out. He kept f!ghting and now look, the Knicks have the lead thanks to his play."
 9 years ago '06        #3342
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
watched the SL game when i got back home from the derby....very impressed

i like how we kept pushing the ball up the court and the overall ball movement...it seemed everyone got their touches on each possesion

Chandler is gunna be STUDLY especially in this new offense...him and balkman on the defensive end together >>>>>

Mardy seemed to have shed a few pounds and gained some mobility and overall quickness to his step...very interested to watch him play this year...its make or break for mardy

now to the main event....

Gallo gives me great hope for our future...he's just an all-n-all great kid with a professional attitude

you can tell he was the best player on the court...not by how he played...but how he carried himself while playing

he said "i couldnt get things goin in the first half, thats not the way i normally play...so u have to focus on the little things and on defense to bring you back into the flow offensively"....this kid really understands the game

he showcased a very nice dribble, and has a very smooth J...good mid-range with a nice step backjumper (very dirk-like)...

this kids tough both physically and mentally....and im very excited to watch him progress while adapting to the american style of play...

looks like the Knicks are finally gettin their shyt together...
 07-15-2008, 04:22 PM         #3343
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

i like how we kept pushing the ball up the court and the overall ball movement...it seemed everyone got their touches on each possesion

Chandler is gunna be STUDLY especially in this new offense...him and balkman on the defensive end together >>>>>

Mardy seemed to have shed a few pounds and gained some mobility and overall quickness to his step...very interested to watch him play this year...its make or break for mardy

Gallo gives me great hope for our future...he's just an all-n-all great kid with a professional attitude

you can tell he was the best player on the court...not by how he played...but how he carried himself while playing

he said "i couldnt get things goin in the first half, thats not the way i normally play...so u have to focus on the little things and on defense to bring you back into the flow offensively"....this kid really understands the game

he showcased a very nice dribble, and has a very smooth J...good mid-range with a nice step backjumper (very dirk-like)...

this kids tough both physically and mentally....and im very excited to watch him progress while adapting to the american style of play...

You need a thesaurus, "studly"? Not a masculine word to use to discribe another man..
 07-15-2008, 04:35 PM         #3344
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

I gotta see more out of the rooster first before I pass judgement on him. He looked totally lost the first half, but looked good the second half. I was impressed with his size though. He has a decent amount of strength, especially for a 19 year old.

But Balkman and Chandler are going to thrive in this system. The same way it will probably hurt DLee.
 9 years ago '05        #3345
Bx_Bomberz 173 heat pts173
space
space
$18,126 | Props total: 11198 11198
i dunno if everyone should get too hyped bout summer leauge remember knicks were undefeated last year n new orleans didnt win a game...

plus dudes were hypin belinelli like he was next reggie miller after he dropped like 38 in the first game. n dude didnt even score 100 points all season

n also i dont think this is a make or break year for mardy they will pick up his option for the next 2 years regardless of performance IMO

but its cool to watch the knicks actually compete for a change
 9 years ago '06        #3346
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
You need a thesaurus, "studly"? Not a masculine word to use to discribe another man..
yet you're the only one who likes to pinpoint these types of comments

and you older than all of us? get over yourself already palmer
 07-15-2008, 05:49 PM         #3347
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yet you're the only one who likes to pinpoint these types of comments

and you older than all of us? get over yourself already palmer
I'm only playing with you man, relax. I wont do it again.
 9 years ago '04        #3348
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 cpalmer1 said:
I'm only playing with you man, relax. I wont do it again.
YOU BETTER NOT OLD MAN!!!

Wednesday need to get here already so i can see a damn Knick game
 07-15-2008, 07:57 PM         #3349
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know people were impressed with Mardy, but i thought that kid Roberson would be a better fit for this team compared to Mardy.

I also hope Chandler gets to start this year. Balkman on the other hand still has a lot of work to do on the offensive end.
 9 years ago '07        #3350
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1597 1597
 Rhymes4Days said:
I know people were impressed with Mardy, but i thought that kid Roberson would be a better fit for this team compared to Mardy.

I also hope Chandler gets to start this year. Balkman on the other hand still has a lot of work to do on the offensive end.
:applause::applause:....Roberson impressed me...even cobbwebb head dinglebury was showin him luv
 9 years ago '04        #3351
space
space
i guess Randolph to the Clippers is a no-no now since Camby being traded over there
 9 years ago '05        #3352
Bx_Bomberz 173 heat pts173
space
space
$18,126 | Props total: 11198 11198
 Born_Loser said:
i guess Randolph to the Clippers is a no-no now since Camby being traded over there
thats why i wanted them to just get rid of zach for nothin now we might be stuck with him

n yall can say wat u want if u think hes good or w.e but u kno if zach was gone wilson gallinari and dlee gunna see alot more minutes

n for the record ill take mardy over roberson anyday
 9 years ago '08        #3353
Tredhead 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 1 1
Mardy's done he's a burger
 07-16-2008, 07:17 AM         #3354
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mardy looked better with just 1 turnover but i aint gon trust that fool yet.
 07-16-2008, 07:18 AM         #3355
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dantoni drafted Nate so I'm anxious to see what plans he got for him
 9 years ago '06        #3356
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 94 94
roberson signed :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #3357
space
space
The New York Knicks have agreed in principle to a two year contract with free agent Anthony Roberson, the New York Post is reporting.

The deal, according to the Post, is likely to expediate the departure of Stephon Marbury.

While the Knicks are trying to acquire help at the point through a trade, they did deny the rumor that Marbury's time in New York would officially come to an end by the end of the week.

The Knicks also have considered waiving center Jerome James, who played five minutes last season and still has knee pain.
 07-16-2008, 08:25 AM         #3358
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
Mardy looked better with just 1 turnover but i aint gon trust that fool yet.
The thing is Mardy has already spent many years in college plus has NBA experience he should be dominating summer league. Instead his dribble still looks shaky and his passing is not impressive.

Mardy does not shoot well. His passing is suspect, and his ability to get to the hole is weak. Those are all the things you need from a point guard. At this point I don't see how he can benefit this team besides defense. And if we are keeping Mardy for defense we might has well resign Fred Jones because he can everything better than Mardy.

I know you mentioned that Mardy only had one turnover but let's not forget that Mardy did not have a point on the other team that put pressure on Mardy.

Mardy has no propose on this team. If the Knicks were to cut Mardy today I bet you no teams would pick him up.
 07-16-2008, 08:29 AM         #3359
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
The New York Knicks have agreed in principle to a two year contract with free agent Anthony Roberson, the New York Post is reporting.

The deal, according to the Post, is likely to expediate the departure of Stephon Marbury.

While the Knicks are trying to acquire help at the point through a trade, they did deny the rumor that Marbury's time in New York would officially come to an end by the end of the week.

The Knicks also have considered waiving center Jerome James, who played five minutes last season and still has knee pain.
I doubt Marbury will be cut right away. What I can say is if Marbury is cut it will be because his poor chemistry with the team not because of anything else. Even when there are interviews and players talk about who they were hanging out with or speaking to Marbury's name never comes up.

Roberson is a good pick up. The kid can drive and shoot the lights out.
 07-16-2008, 08:31 AM         #3360
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
:applause::applause:....Roberson impressed me...even cobbwebb head dinglebury was showin him luv
lol

Yeah I saw Pus Head giving him props looking like Bam Bam with a tatoo. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jaiee Makenzie
25 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Envy: "I Was The 1st Cute DJ, Before Me They Were Fat & Ugly Like Flex & Mi..
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
This woman here... issa wife
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
PRIME BRITNEY SPEARS DOING GYMNASTICS YOGA IN GYM :mjwow:
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Never knew thighs could be this meaty
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Reactions To An Early Screening Of JUSTICE LEAGUE Are Here
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 20 - New homeowners find giant jar of pot left behind by seller, h..
170 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Remember when it was proven that God does not exist
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy