New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3261
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
btw...

RIP Bobby Murcer

was supposed to become the next mickey mantle, instead becoming the one and only bobby murcer...

old school...class act...and a great outlook on life

wish there were more like him, hes part of the last of a dying breed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

goin to the homerun derby on monday....

Hypno, did u say you copped some tickets???

if so, holla at me

*theres only 7 of 8 members confirmed...4 NLer's and 3 AL...i will be rocking my stache if the GIAMBINO is the 8th guy

the HR Derby at Yankee stadium with THE STACHE in it would be so fukkin crazy
 8 years ago '05        #3262
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,431 | Props total: 5258 5258
damn i hope donnie got some sources tellin him teams want zach or some sh*t

i dont kno why u gotta be greedy not like u gunna get a 1st rounder plus a salary dump for zach... fu*k
 8 years ago '06        #3263
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,320 | Props total: 1293 1293
need to work out a deal with the Bucks
and land Ramon Sessions this n*gga is a monster
pure PG too
 07-13-2008, 10:26 AM         #3264
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
who's hatred is worse?

cpalmer's for nate

born's for jerome
My hatred is worst because I have to deal with 75% of Knick fans that like NATE.

What's the difference between Jerome James and every other Knicks: Marbury, Eddy Curry, Zach, Malik Rose, Q-Rich, Jared Jefferies, that aint earning thier money and have no trade value? Nothing

JJ sits the bench and collects million$. But you got players playing 82 games to only win 20?

This is my hatred for NATE. Yes, he's a baller, but he's not a winner. He doesn't make anyone better. He wants to shine not to win.

I guarntee if NATE was making $5-10 million a yr, yall would want him out of NYC too. Or you would aleast have a Love/Hate for him, like Most Knick fans have for Crawford.

I will say maybe I want Nate to be something he is not and that is a Real Point Guard.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 07-13-2008 at 10:28 AM..
 07-13-2008, 11:59 AM         #3265
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D'antoni gushing over play of 'italian stallion'

a summer of lovin'
d'antoni gushing over play of 'italian stallion'
by marc berman
summer in sin city: New knicks coach mike d'antoni will meet one-on-one with players across the next week as they arrive for the summer league in las vegas.posted: 3:43 am
july 13, 2008

las vegas - it's just two summer-league practices in a high school gym in the desert, but knicksnew york knicks coach mike d'antoni sounded relieved yesterday after watching italy's danilo gallinari be everything his italian friends said he would be.

In truth, a part of d'antoni was nervous about taking the 6-foot-10 italian stallion without ever having seen him play live. The workout gallinari gave the knicks before the draft was a solo session.

"europeans are great 1 on 0 because they have all the skills," d'antoni said. "but i saw film and talked to my italian friends and they told me this guy is really good. He can play."

d'antoni was in gushing mode at vegas' valley high. On draft night, d'antoni was rather reserved, considering the momentous occasion of tabbing gallinari at no. 6.

"i'll tell you and i hope i'm not getting ahead of myself, but he's really good," d'antoni said. "like today, he just goes over to herb [williams] and tells him [a player] hasn't had a shot the last six times up, call something for him. He automatically knows. (not a nate robinson quality, the kid earns points with cp)

"he's stronger than i thought," d'antoni added. "he's more athletic than i thought. And he shoots the heck out of it."

gallinari's toughness quotient has pumped up d'antoni's spirit. D'antoni questioned it during the winter when he saw a tape of the milan standout.

"he can bang," d'antoni said "when he takes a hit, his expression does not change, he got clobbered and was right back in his face. He doesn't get fazed by it.

"he's got a chance to be really special," d'antoni added. "toughness and being more athletic that what i thought [were] two questions from watching film. Until you see him."

d'antoni can envision a forward tandem of gallinari and wilson chandlerwilson chandler for years to come. Chandler is coming off a solid end to his rookie year. D'antoni, unsolicited, raved about the former depaul forward, feeling he and gallinari can alternate between small and power forward depending on matchups. :applause: (thats wassup)

How soon the young duo can get major minutes depends on the status of incumbent starting forwards zach randolphzach randolph and quentin richardson.

The knicks desperately want to trade randolph's contract to get under the cap by 2010. Si.com reported the clippers were interested in randolph but president donnie walsh reportedly rejected a deal, likely because he couldn't get enough short-term contracts.

Meanwhile, richardson, coming off an out-of-shape, disgraceful shooting season, arrived in vegas to work out with the summer-league team, claiming to be 228 pounds, 15 pounds lighter than when the season ended.

"he thought he could be a little lighter," d'antoni said. "he wanted to get down. Any time someone's thinner i like."

richardson, who nearly exchanged blows with stephon marbury two years ago in a post-game locker room argument, was asked if marbury should stick. "it's not for me to say. He's been working hard, getting himself prepared to play. That's for the coaches and donnie."

Last edited by cpalmer1; 07-13-2008 at 12:00 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #3266
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 111 111
^ I saw that today and it made my day.....

But it also made me think D'Antonni needs to get "The c*ck" out his mouth. He aint even played under a NBA whistle yet.
 8 years ago '06        #3267
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 EMBARK said:
^ I saw that today and it made my day.....
:applause::applause::applause:

seems like things are gunna be turning around....the future looks bright...its so good to actually have a plan in moving foward...

lets watch these young kids grow, while we Tank4Rubio

8 years ago '06        #3268
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
in other knick news...which i found just as impressive as the last article...

The Knicks Fix (Off of Alan Hahn's Blog)

"Speaking of passing....warning: dorky segue coming up!.....that's the point of emphasis a.ssistant coach Phil Weber has used as he instructs the Knicks summer league team through drills. The ball has to be constantly moving because once it stops, the defense can get set.

A lot of you have said you don't want to watch Jamal Crawford and his dribble-show one-on-one And-1 display. I think it's safe to say those days are over.

What you saw last season and most of the Isiah coaching era was the result of a thin playbook. By last season, a few Knick players told me they weren't even running plays anymore. (As if we couldn't tell). The Knicks would come out of timeouts and literally it was get Jamal the ball and get out of the way."

:finger: ISIAH!!!

read the full article

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 07-13-2008 at 06:54 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #3269
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
video posted by Cosmic of RealGm

a quick look into the summer league
 8 years ago '06        #3270
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,320 | Props total: 1293 1293
Jamal Crawford >> knicks whole team
only way we should ship him out is if we get a decent SG or PG in return
and dump Eddy Mcflurry too
 8 years ago '04        #3271
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
less than 24 hours for Summer League,
 07-13-2008, 08:16 PM         #3272
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what time is that game on??? i bet that sh*t is on during the day ima be pissed
 8 years ago '04        #3273
space
space
 nyknicks19 said:
what time is that game on??? i bet that sh*t is on during the day ima be pissed
4pm on MSG
 8 years ago '06        #3274
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
4pm on MSG
gunna have ta DVR this one fellaz...

u'll be damned sure the first thing i do when i get home from the homerun derby is ask my girl if shes ready to see the Big C0ck

:D
 07-13-2008, 11:50 PM         #3275
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Marc Berman of the NEW YORK POST has traveled out to Las Vegas to cover the New York Knicks’ summer league. Apparently, the Post forgot to send a photographer along.

Mark’s feature on Stephon Marbury found in yesterday’s paper lead with the following paragraph, “Stephon Marbury bound off the Knicks’ team bus at Vegas’ Valley High last night - a new tattoo inscribed on his left temple. The “3″ logo found on his Starbury sneaker and apparel line is now a permanent part of his bald head.”

Rather than giving the world a photo of the guard’s new inked dome, the Post ran a file photo of Marbury. Meanwhile those of us not lucky enough to be spending our weekend in Las Vegas watching basketball are left to wonder just how incredible Marbury looks with the logo of his cheap shoes on the side of his head.Thanks to photoshop we give you our artist rendering of “Stephon Marbury’s Head: The Billboard”

Talk about bad timing for a tattoo, not only does it look like Marbury’s days in New York are numbered but Steve & Barry’s the retailer who sells his Starbury shoes has just filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
 8 years ago '06        #3276
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #3277
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
From Alan Hahn's Blg

The media was invited back tonight to watch the second practice, which was mostly scrimmaging and working on 5-on-5 situations.

First thing I have to say is Anthony Roberson's got a clip.

Dude missed one shot all day. He got off the bus on Friday and has done nothing but hit shots. While you're watching Gallo tomorrow, keep an eye out for No. 2, that's Roberson, a 6-2 guard from Florida. Had bids with Memphis, Golden State and Denver. Just couldn't stick. Might at the very least get himself an invite to training camp if he carries this over into games.

Can't stop being impressed with Gallinari. Summer League practice MVP. I mean we tawkin' practice! Berman's already got him as his early favorite for Rookie of the Year. :applause: But in all seriousness, he's definitely tougher than the usual Euro. Big Brandon Hunter, at 6-7 and 266, was banging him hard during the scrimmage and Gallinari kept going back at him. Foul. Foul. Foul.

Wilson Chandler is scraping paint off the ceiling. He had one ridiculous dunk on poor Paul Miller that started around the box with the ball way behind Will's head. Windmilled it through in traffic. :applause:

No N8 the Gr8 tomorrow for the game. The reigning MVP will show up tomorrow but won't play until probably Wednesday. Donnie Walsh arrived today and watched the second practice.

Quentin Richardson took the mic for MSG Network yesterday and interviewed Gallinari. Some of you may remember I posted a video of Q-Rich's hilarious spot on Jimmy Kimmel from his Clipper years, when he rated his teammates' rides. If you haven't seen it, get yourself to YouTube and find it.

So anyway, Q sits down next to Gallo and asks him about this kissing routine the young Italian seems to have when he greets people he knows.

"Everybody I meet, I kiss them on each cheek," Danilo says.

Richardson seemed quite uncomfortable with this fact. "Really?"

Gallinari then quickly added, "But only the women."

"You and I will get along well then," Richardson replied.
cant wait to see these 2 on the court together
 8 years ago '06        #3278
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
well im out....

hope all ya'll enjoy The Big c*ck tonight...

No Giambi in this derby is pissin me the fu*k off...i was growin out a mustache too

oh well, guess ill root for Josh Hamilton...since he does drugs

LMAO
 8 years ago '07        #3279
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
well im out....

hope all ya'll enjoy The Big c*ck tonight...

No Giambi in this derby is pissin me the fu*k off...i was growin out a mustache too

oh well, guess ill root for Josh Hamilton...since he does drugs

LMAO

i can't believe they didn't just give it to giambs... cmon selig, you could've pulled strings

o well, i will def be streaming the Summer League game today @ 4, then watch the derby
 8 years ago '04        #3280
space
space
David Lee, whose name has come up the most in trade rumors, probably would like to have one. "I'd love to be part of this when it turns around," Lee said, "because I've earned the right to be part of it when it turns around after all the stuff we've been through the last few years as a team." Ironically, one of the most popular and widely respected players of the Blunder Years happens to be the one most likely to be among the casualties of the need for change. But if he is traded, Lee knows it's not because he isn't wanted. In fact, it's because he is wanted. "I definitely love New York and love playing for the Knicks, but unfortunately, this is out of my hands," he said Sunday while the summer league team practiced here. "Right now, teams are calling and saying, 'If you want to make your franchise better, we need to get David Lee along with whomever you're trying to get rid of.' "If that's something that has to happen, you'd be dumb not to entertain the offers or at least listen to it. It's a compliment, but at the same time, it makes my summer a little shaky not knowing what's going to happen." -- Newsday

The Knicks are also weighing their options with point guard Stephon Marbury, who will earn $21 million in the final year of his contract. If the Knicks can't trade Marbury, there is a strong possibility they will release him. Marbury demonstrated his commitment to the team by showing up for a voluntary three-day training camp this past week. It was also a way for Marbury to show prospective employers that he is finally serious about salvaging his career. Another player who likely will be jettisoned is backup center Jerome James. -- NY Daily News

The Clippers are definitely trying to steal Zach Randolph. Donnie Walsh doesn't feel comfortable just giving him up in a firesale to get under the cap. He wants a guy back who can play and, of course, whose contract expires before 2010. I disagree. I'd give up Randolph in a heartbeat for a second-rounder in the most important move that would get them under the cap. What would make the most sense is if the KnicksNew York Knicks can pry a 2010 first-round pick from the Clips. The Knicks will lose their 2010 first-rounder from the Marbury trade. -- NY Post

David Lee is nervous that his time in New York may be coming to an end, but he does understand it is a business.

According to the New York Post, after meeting with Coach Mike D'Antoni for lunch, Lee found out the reason his name keeps appearing in rumors is because the Knicks are trying to move Zach Randolph, and Lee would be included to try to entice another team into taking Randolph's large contract off the Knicks' hands.

Before the NBA Draft Lee was close to being dealt to Memphis in a trade which would have landed New York the Grizzlies' first round pick, #5 overall. Lee did not deny his agent Mark Bartlestein before the draft advised Memphis not to trade for him because Lee would never sign a long-term contract with the Grizzlies. "I don't know what happened on his end," Lee said. "His job is to represent his players."

Frank Isola of the New York Daily News writes that although the Knicks rejected the Clippers' initial attempt to trade for Zach Randolph, "there is a good chance the trade could be revisited within the next two months."
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
188 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
77 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
172 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
194 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
271 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
59 comments
1 day ago