New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 126
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Apparently fine young lady is a Kindergarten teacher.
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Chef Game takes making a grilled cheese sandwich to a different level...
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3241
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,245 | Props total: 2768 2768
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
first of all....STFU Pierce....god i cant stand this f'n guy

secondly...it sounds like he wants marbs to be bought out so they can reunite him wit KG in boston


fu*k a buyout...just ban marbs from the team and make him stay home...wut do we owe marbs???...
yeah i read that laughing...i lost all respect for this dude during the offseason...n*gga cries and cries and cries, now he think he hot sh*t cause KG carried his team to the chip...fu*k outta here, team is always better when somebody else is carrying the team (hence when Walker was there and came back) now he has expert analysis cause he has a ring
 9 years ago '07        #3242
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,968 | Props total: 280 280
 Born_Loser said:
yeah i read that laughing...i lost all respect for this dude during the offseason...n*gga cries and cries and cries, now he think he hot sh*t cause KG carried his team to the chip...fu*k outta here, team is always better when somebody else is carrying the team (hence when Walker was there and came back) now he has expert analysis cause he has a ring
 9 years ago '06        #3243
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Knicks Reject Clippers' Offer For Randolph

Jul 11, 2008 4:44 PM EST


After losing Elton Brand to Philadelphia, the Clippers called the Knicks seeking a deal to acquire Zach Randolph.

Sports Illustrated reports that the Knicks are unwilling to trade the offensively gifted Randolph for what would amount to a salary dump of the final three years of his contract. The Clippers' proposal would not provide comparable return on talent.

The thinking could be that new head coach Mike D'Antoni will rejuvenate the Knicks while elevating Randolph's game and therefore his trade value.

The Clippers can also pursue Josh Smith and Emeka Okafor to fill their vacant power forward slot, but both are restricted free-agents whose respective teams can match any offer.

Via Sports Ilustrated



-----------------------------------------------------------------

i see Walsh will be patient in his approach to getting under the cap....

but c'mon...we need to rid ourselves of ZRo and Marbs ASAP!!!

next year focus on ridding ourselves of Crawful and McCurry...and then we'd be fine



what do u guys think if this is in fact true??
 9 years ago '06        #3244
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
i was just listinin to ESPN Radio...

Ian Thomsen, who broke the story of the knicks declining the deal with the clippers, was on wit Brandon Tierney

he said the deal was basically a 2nd rounder for ZBo straight up...just a simple salary dump

and walsh declined
 9 years ago '04        #3245
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,245 | Props total: 2768 2768
i mean, could have gotten atleast another 2nd rounder :(

we can keep Starbury around, either way his contract is expiring...aint gotta rush with his a.ss
 07-11-2008, 10:34 PM         #3246
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k paul pierce
 9 years ago '08        #3247
AC_89 156 heat pts156
space
avatar space
space
$34,597 | Props total: 6533 6533
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Knicks Reject Clippers' Offer For Randolph

Jul 11, 2008 4:44 PM EST


After losing Elton Brand to Philadelphia, the Clippers called the Knicks seeking a deal to acquire Zach Randolph.

Sports Illustrated reports that the Knicks are unwilling to trade the offensively gifted Randolph for what would amount to a salary dump of the final three years of his contract. The Clippers' proposal would not provide comparable return on talent.

The thinking could be that new head coach Mike D'Antoni will rejuvenate the Knicks while elevating Randolph's game and therefore his trade value.

The Clippers can also pursue Josh Smith and Emeka Okafor to fill their vacant power forward slot, but both are restricted free-agents whose respective teams can match any offer.

Via Sports Ilustrated



-----------------------------------------------------------------

i see Walsh will be patient in his approach to getting under the cap....

but c'mon...we need to rid ourselves of ZRo and Marbs ASAP!!!

next year focus on ridding ourselves of Crawful and McCurry...and then we'd be fine



what do u guys think if this is in fact true??

lol,we f'd up here if it's true,monta ellis sounds nice tho especially in D'Antoni's system,with the knicks going after these guards tho it could mean marbury's gone
 07-12-2008, 10:26 AM         #3248
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Knicks Reject Clippers' Offer For Randolph

Jul 11, 2008 4:44 PM EST


After losing Elton Brand to Philadelphia, the Clippers called the Knicks seeking a deal to acquire Zach Randolph.

Sports Illustrated reports that the Knicks are unwilling to trade the offensively gifted Randolph for what would amount to a salary dump of the final three years of his contract. The Clippers' proposal would not provide comparable return on talent.

The thinking could be that new head coach Mike D'Antoni will rejuvenate the Knicks while elevating Randolph's game and therefore his trade value.

The Clippers can also pursue Josh Smith and Emeka Okafor to fill their vacant power forward slot, but both are restricted free-agents whose respective teams can match any offer.

Via Sports Ilustrated



-----------------------------------------------------------------

i see Walsh will be patient in his approach to getting under the cap....

but c'mon...we need to rid ourselves of ZRo and Marbs ASAP!!!

next year focus on ridding ourselves of Crawful and McCurry...and then we'd be fine



what do u guys think if this is in fact true??
We don't know what they offered. but:jawdrop:
I would of took any deal to release cap room. They probley offered Mobley and some garbage.
 9 years ago '04        #3249
Jae_Hood_354 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 1401 1401
 Bx_bomberz said:
well its not like duhon gunna go wild but i can gaurentee he will be better then our last midlevel exception...
my opinion i think the signing was good duhon is young n can get better
 9 years ago '06        #3250
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
supposedly the Clip rumors were shot down because Walsh insisted on a package that would include Eric Gordon



Zach, Craw, Nate, and Balk

for

TT, Mobley, and Gordon



*PRAYS*
 07-12-2008, 01:46 PM         #3251
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
supposedly the Clip rumors were shot down because Walsh insisted on a package that would include Eric Gordon



Zach, Craw, Nate, and Balk

for

TT, Mobley, and Gordon



*PRAYS*
What?!! Nate would of been gone?:banghead:
I would of took that trade for less. We wouldn't be left with much although.
 9 years ago '06        #3252
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 65 65
who's hatred is worse?

cpalmer's for nate

born's for jerome
 9 years ago '07        #3253
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,968 | Props total: 280 280
 TheKidHypno' said:
who's hatred is worse?

cpalmer's for nate

born's for jerome
born for jerome... sorry but i think born has increased my hate for jerome w/ his hate. at least nate didn't average 1 mill per minute... sry cpalmer


Last edited by I Am The Truth; 07-12-2008 at 08:02 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #3254
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$23,635 | Props total: 2114 2114
pull the trigger Donnie
Knicks playing with my emotions this year
 9 years ago '08        #3255
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,845 | Props total: 447 447
david lee is the only one gettin props from me!
 9 years ago '04        #3256
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,245 | Props total: 2768 2768
i think my hate for JJ is only second for my hate of that red nose g-unit loving f*g**t TT

u gonna be on COD tonight, Hypno..u always on when i'm in the middle of some other sh*t lmfao
 9 years ago '06        #3257
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
*i miss my XBL*


whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????????
 9 years ago '06        #3258
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
btw...

RIP Bobby Murcer

was supposed to become the next mickey mantle, instead becoming the one and only bobby murcer...

old school...class act...and a great outlook on life

wish there were more like him, hes part of the last of a dying breed



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

goin to the homerun derby on monday....

Hypno, did u say you copped some tickets???

if so, holla at me

*theres only 7 of 8 members confirmed...4 NLer's and 3 AL...i will be rocking my stache if the GIAMBINO is the 8th guy

the HR Derby at Yankee stadium with THE STACHE in it would be so fukkin crazy
 9 years ago '05        #3259
Bx_Bomberz 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 6131 6131
damn i hope donnie got some sources tellin him teams want zach or some sh*t

i dont kno why u gotta be greedy not like u gunna get a 1st rounder plus a salary dump for zach... fu*k
 9 years ago '06        #3260
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$23,635 | Props total: 2114 2114
need to work out a deal with the Bucks
and land Ramon Sessions this n*gga is a monster
pure PG too
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Safaree Interview (power 105.1) get back with nicki, beat meek in fight etc..
17 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside _norma_xoxox Pull out?
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside That thang phat and shes a CEO....missbadyellow
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
America's Greatest Entertainer Blac Youngsta continues his Reign of Terror!!!
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside The 10 Richest People Of All Time
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
First Shock of 2017!!! Mc Lyte marries a MAN!!!
92 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Jan 22 - Home Invader Forced Woman Into Sex Acts While Husband Forced t..
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you smash *Lesbo skits edition*
98 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy