New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NFL Von Miller gives every player in AFC West bottle of wine, Thank You note
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Curry is completely petrified when guarding Harden
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
327 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #3241
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 161 161
 Born_Loser said:
There are other situations still brewing. The most notable involves another Warriors guard, Monta Ellis, who is a restricted free agent and, according to multiple sources, has a desire to play in D'Antoni's system. A person with knowledge of the situation said a sign-and-trade is a long shot, however, because a third team would have to be involved to make the deal work for both sides. The Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers are in hot pursuit, just in case Warriors executive Chris Mullin decides to trade Ellis. -- Newsday
worrrrd???? if this happens, i smell a steph buyout

question is fred jones a restricted or unrestricted free agent? and what about randolph morris?
 8 years ago '04        #3242
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
 I Am The Truth said:
worrrrd???? if this happens, i smell a steph buyout

question is fred jones a restricted or unrestricted free agent? and what about randolph morris?
Fred can sign to wherever he wants and Morris might be on the Celtics, he's playing for there team in the summer league
 8 years ago '06        #3243
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
speaking of the celtics....

Paul Pierce advises Knicks to dump Stephon Marbury in rebuild
BY Ian Begley
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Thursday, July 10th 2008, 11:18 PM

Paul Pierce knows all about monumental turnarounds. The year before they won the NBA title, the Celtics won just 24 games.

So the NBA Finals MVP knows one move that would help the Knicks rebuild from the rubble of the Isiah Thomas Era - dump Stephon Marbury.

"He makes the biggest contract and he's one of the oldest players on the team," Pierce said yesterday while signing collectibles at Steiner Sports offices in New Rochelle. "That doesn't really fit into a rebuilding plan, just to be honest.

"I'd try to trade him or buy him out at this point," added Pierce, who still believes Marbury can be a starting point guard in the NBA. "I just think he needs a fresh start somewhere else. Marbury needs to be on a veteran team where he fits into what they're trying to do a little bit more."

Chris Duhon signed a two-year, $11.6 million dollar deal with the Knicks on Wednesday, but Knicks president Donnie Walsh continues to sidestep questions regarding Marbury's status for next season. Marbury will earn $21 million in the final year of his contract.

"Everywhere he's gone, they put him in the position to be the main guy," Pierce said. "I really don't look at Steph as the main guy.... There's all kinds of pressure that comes along with being the main guy. But he's definitely a great piece to have."

Just not for the Knicks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

first of all....STFU Pierce....god i cant stand this f'n guy

secondly...it sounds like he wants marbs to be bought out so they can reunite him wit KG in boston

fu*k a buyout...just ban marbs from the team and make him stay home...wut do we owe marbs???...
 8 years ago '04        #3244
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
first of all....STFU Pierce....god i cant stand this f'n guy

secondly...it sounds like he wants marbs to be bought out so they can reunite him wit KG in boston

fu*k a buyout...just ban marbs from the team and make him stay home...wut do we owe marbs???...
yeah i read that laughing...i lost all respect for this dude during the offseason...n*gga cries and cries and cries, now he think he hot sh*t cause KG carried his team to the chip...fu*k outta here, team is always better when somebody else is carrying the team (hence when Walker was there and came back) now he has expert analysis cause he has a ring
 8 years ago '07        #3245
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
yeah i read that laughing...i lost all respect for this dude during the offseason...n*gga cries and cries and cries, now he think he hot sh*t cause KG carried his team to the chip...fu*k outta here, team is always better when somebody else is carrying the team (hence when Walker was there and came back) now he has expert analysis cause he has a ring
 8 years ago '06        #3246
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Knicks Reject Clippers' Offer For Randolph

Jul 11, 2008 4:44 PM EST

After losing Elton Brand to Philadelphia, the Clippers called the Knicks seeking a deal to acquire Zach Randolph.

Sports Illustrated reports that the Knicks are unwilling to trade the offensively gifted Randolph for what would amount to a salary dump of the final three years of his contract. The Clippers' proposal would not provide comparable return on talent.

The thinking could be that new head coach Mike D'Antoni will rejuvenate the Knicks while elevating Randolph's game and therefore his trade value.

The Clippers can also pursue Josh Smith and Emeka Okafor to fill their vacant power forward slot, but both are restricted free-agents whose respective teams can match any offer.

Via Sports Ilustrated

i see Walsh will be patient in his approach to getting under the cap....

but c'mon...we need to rid ourselves of ZRo and Marbs ASAP!!!

next year focus on ridding ourselves of Crawful and McCurry...and then we'd be fine

what do u guys think if this is in fact true??
 8 years ago '06        #3247
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
i was just listinin to ESPN Radio...

Ian Thomsen, who broke the story of the knicks declining the deal with the clippers, was on wit Brandon Tierney

he said the deal was basically a 2nd rounder for ZBo straight up...just a simple salary dump

and walsh declined
 8 years ago '04        #3248
space
space
i mean, could have gotten atleast another 2nd rounder :(

we can keep Starbury around, either way his contract is expiring...aint gotta rush with his a.ss
 07-11-2008, 10:34 PM         #3249
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k paul pierce
 8 years ago '08        #3250
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,785 | Props total: 5520 5520
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

After losing Elton Brand to Philadelphia, the Clippers called the Knicks seeking a deal to acquire Zach Randolph.

Sports Illustrated reports that the Knicks are unwilling to trade the offensively gifted Randolph for what would amount to a salary dump of the final three years of his contract. The Clippers' proposal would not provide comparable return on talent.

The thinking could be that new head coach Mike D'Antoni will rejuvenate the Knicks while elevating Randolph's game and therefore his trade value.

The Clippers can also pursue Josh Smith and Emeka Okafor to fill their vacant power forward slot, but both are restricted free-agents whose respective teams can match any offer.

Via Sports Ilustrated

next year focus on ridding ourselves of Crawful and McCurry...and then we'd be fine

lol,we f'd up here if it's true,monta ellis sounds nice tho especially in D'Antoni's system,with the knicks going after these guards tho it could mean marbury's gone
 07-12-2008, 10:26 AM         #3251
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Via Sports Ilustrated

We don't know what they offered. but:jawdrop:
I would of took any deal to release cap room. They probley offered Mobley and some garbage.
 8 years ago '04        #3252
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 1189 1189
 Bx_bomberz said:
well its not like duhon gunna go wild but i can gaurentee he will be better then our last midlevel exception...
my opinion i think the signing was good duhon is young n can get better
 8 years ago '06        #3253
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
supposedly the Clip rumors were shot down because Walsh insisted on a package that would include Eric Gordon

Zach, Craw, Nate, and Balk

for

TT, Mobley, and Gordon

*PRAYS*
 07-12-2008, 01:46 PM         #3254
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
supposedly the Clip rumors were shot down because Walsh insisted on a package that would include Eric Gordon

Zach, Craw, Nate, and Balk

for

TT, Mobley, and Gordon

*PRAYS*
What?!! Nate would of been gone?:banghead:
I would of took that trade for less. We wouldn't be left with much although.
 8 years ago '06        #3255
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
who's hatred is worse?

cpalmer's for nate

born's for jerome
 8 years ago '07        #3256
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
who's hatred is worse?

cpalmer's for nate

born's for jerome
born for jerome... sorry but i think born has increased my hate for jerome w/ his hate. at least nate didn't average 1 mill per minute... sry cpalmer

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 07-12-2008 at 08:02 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #3257
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,320 | Props total: 1293 1293
pull the trigger Donnie
Knicks playing with my emotions this year
 8 years ago '08        #3258
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,840 | Props total: 446 446
david lee is the only one gettin props from me!
 8 years ago '04        #3259
space
space
i think my hate for JJ is only second for my hate of that red nose g-unit loving f*g**t TT

u gonna be on COD tonight, Hypno..u always on when i'm in the middle of some other sh*t lmfao
 8 years ago '06        #3260
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
*i miss my XBL*

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????????
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
139 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Player Joe Mcknight Killed in Nawlins
301 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside He is the reason guns are made 🤕🤕
139 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This young startender flexible spanish mami who prefers melanin in her..
63 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Member sends Ex GF an MK watch for her birthday
138 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy