XXXTentacion reportedly signs Capitol Records deal worth $6 million
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
126 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent provides footage of Jimmy Henchmen 'ratting' on people
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #3241
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Knicks Reject Clippers' Offer For Randolph

Jul 11, 2008 4:44 PM EST

After losing Elton Brand to Philadelphia, the Clippers called the Knicks seeking a deal to acquire Zach Randolph.

Sports Illustrated reports that the Knicks are unwilling to trade the offensively gifted Randolph for what would amount to a salary dump of the final three years of his contract. The Clippers' proposal would not provide comparable return on talent.

The thinking could be that new head coach Mike D'Antoni will rejuvenate the Knicks while elevating Randolph's game and therefore his trade value.

The Clippers can also pursue Josh Smith and Emeka Okafor to fill their vacant power forward slot, but both are restricted free-agents whose respective teams can match any offer.

Via Sports Ilustrated

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i see Walsh will be patient in his approach to getting under the cap....

but c'mon...we need to rid ourselves of ZRo and Marbs ASAP!!!

next year focus on ridding ourselves of Crawful and McCurry...and then we'd be fine

what do u guys think if this is in fact true??
 9 years ago '06        #3242
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
i was just listinin to ESPN Radio...

Ian Thomsen, who broke the story of the knicks declining the deal with the clippers, was on wit Brandon Tierney

he said the deal was basically a 2nd rounder for ZBo straight up...just a simple salary dump

and walsh declined
 9 years ago '04        #3243
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,086 | Props total: 3479 3479
i mean, could have gotten atleast another 2nd rounder :(

we can keep Starbury around, either way his contract is expiring...aint gotta rush with his a.ss
 07-11-2008, 09:34 PM         #3244
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k paul pierce
 9 years ago '08        #3245
AC_89 190 heat pts190
space
space
$38,375 | Props total: 12272 12272
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

After losing Elton Brand to Philadelphia, the Clippers called the Knicks seeking a deal to acquire Zach Randolph.

Sports Illustrated reports that the Knicks are unwilling to trade the offensively gifted Randolph for what would amount to a salary dump of the final three years of his contract. The Clippers' proposal would not provide comparable return on talent.

The thinking could be that new head coach Mike D'Antoni will rejuvenate the Knicks while elevating Randolph's game and therefore his trade value.

The Clippers can also pursue Josh Smith and Emeka Okafor to fill their vacant power forward slot, but both are restricted free-agents whose respective teams can match any offer.

Via Sports Ilustrated

next year focus on ridding ourselves of Crawful and McCurry...and then we'd be fine

lol,we f'd up here if it's true,monta ellis sounds nice tho especially in D'Antoni's system,with the knicks going after these guards tho it could mean marbury's gone
 07-12-2008, 09:26 AM         #3246
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Via Sports Ilustrated

We don't know what they offered. but:jawdrop:
I would of took any deal to release cap room. They probley offered Mobley and some garbage.
 9 years ago '04        #3247
Jae_Hood_354 127 heat pts127
space
space
$8,265 | Props total: 2766 2766
 Bx_bomberz said:
well its not like duhon gunna go wild but i can gaurentee he will be better then our last midlevel exception...
my opinion i think the signing was good duhon is young n can get better
 9 years ago '06        #3248
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
supposedly the Clip rumors were shot down because Walsh insisted on a package that would include Eric Gordon

Zach, Craw, Nate, and Balk

for

TT, Mobley, and Gordon

*PRAYS*
 07-12-2008, 12:46 PM         #3249
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
supposedly the Clip rumors were shot down because Walsh insisted on a package that would include Eric Gordon

Zach, Craw, Nate, and Balk

for

TT, Mobley, and Gordon

*PRAYS*
What?!! Nate would of been gone?:banghead:
I would of took that trade for less. We wouldn't be left with much although.
 9 years ago '06        #3250
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 94 94
who's hatred is worse?

cpalmer's for nate

born's for jerome
 9 years ago '07        #3251
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 1750 1750
 TheKidHypno' said:
who's hatred is worse?

cpalmer's for nate

born's for jerome
born for jerome... sorry but i think born has increased my hate for jerome w/ his hate. at least nate didn't average 1 mill per minute... sry cpalmer

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 07-12-2008 at 07:02 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #3252
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,205 | Props total: 6046 6046
pull the trigger Donnie
Knicks playing with my emotions this year
 9 years ago '08        #3253
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,929 | Props total: 681 681
david lee is the only one gettin props from me!
 9 years ago '04        #3254
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,086 | Props total: 3479 3479
i think my hate for JJ is only second for my hate of that red nose g-unit loving f*g**t TT

u gonna be on COD tonight, Hypno..u always on when i'm in the middle of some other sh*t lmfao
 9 years ago '06        #3255
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
*i miss my XBL*

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????????
 9 years ago '06        #3256
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
btw...

RIP Bobby Murcer

was supposed to become the next mickey mantle, instead becoming the one and only bobby murcer...

old school...class act...and a great outlook on life

wish there were more like him, hes part of the last of a dying breed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

goin to the homerun derby on monday....

Hypno, did u say you copped some tickets???

if so, holla at me

*theres only 7 of 8 members confirmed...4 NLer's and 3 AL...i will be rocking my stache if the GIAMBINO is the 8th guy

the HR Derby at Yankee stadium with THE STACHE in it would be so fukkin crazy
 9 years ago '05        #3257
Bx_Bomberz 175 heat pts175
space
space
$18,450 | Props total: 11497 11497
damn i hope donnie got some sources tellin him teams want zach or some sh*t

i dont kno why u gotta be greedy not like u gunna get a 1st rounder plus a salary dump for zach... fu*k
 9 years ago '06        #3258
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,205 | Props total: 6046 6046
need to work out a deal with the Bucks
and land Ramon Sessions this n*gga is a monster
pure PG too
 07-13-2008, 09:26 AM         #3259
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
who's hatred is worse?

cpalmer's for nate

born's for jerome
My hatred is worst because I have to deal with 75% of Knick fans that like NATE.

What's the difference between Jerome James and every other Knicks: Marbury, Eddy Curry, Zach, Malik Rose, Q-Rich, Jared Jefferies, that aint earning thier money and have no trade value? Nothing

JJ sits the bench and collects million$. But you got players playing 82 games to only win 20?

This is my hatred for NATE. Yes, he's a baller, but he's not a winner. He doesn't make anyone better. He wants to shine not to win.

I guarntee if NATE was making $5-10 million a yr, yall would want him out of NYC too. Or you would aleast have a Love/Hate for him, like Most Knick fans have for Crawford.

I will say maybe I want Nate to be something he is not and that is a Real Point Guard.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 07-13-2008 at 09:28 AM..
 07-13-2008, 10:59 AM         #3260
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D'antoni gushing over play of 'italian stallion'

a summer of lovin'
d'antoni gushing over play of 'italian stallion'
by marc berman
summer in sin city: New knicks coach mike d'antoni will meet one-on-one with players across the next week as they arrive for the summer league in las vegas.posted: 3:43 am
july 13, 2008

las vegas - it's just two summer-league practices in a high school gym in the desert, but knicksnew york knicks coach mike d'antoni sounded relieved yesterday after watching italy's danilo gallinari be everything his italian friends said he would be.

In truth, a part of d'antoni was nervous about taking the 6-foot-10 italian stallion without ever having seen him play live. The workout gallinari gave the knicks before the draft was a solo session.

"europeans are great 1 on 0 because they have all the skills," d'antoni said. "but i saw film and talked to my italian friends and they told me this guy is really good. He can play."

d'antoni was in gushing mode at vegas' valley high. On draft night, d'antoni was rather reserved, considering the momentous occasion of tabbing gallinari at no. 6.

"i'll tell you and i hope i'm not getting ahead of myself, but he's really good," d'antoni said. "like today, he just goes over to herb [williams] and tells him [a player] hasn't had a shot the last six times up, call something for him. He automatically knows. (not a nate robinson quality, the kid earns points with cp)

"he's stronger than i thought," d'antoni added. "he's more athletic than i thought. And he shoots the heck out of it."

gallinari's toughness quotient has pumped up d'antoni's spirit. D'antoni questioned it during the winter when he saw a tape of the milan standout.

"he can bang," d'antoni said "when he takes a hit, his expression does not change, he got clobbered and was right back in his face. He doesn't get fazed by it.

"he's got a chance to be really special," d'antoni added. "toughness and being more athletic that what i thought [were] two questions from watching film. Until you see him."

d'antoni can envision a forward tandem of gallinari and wilson chandlerwilson chandler for years to come. Chandler is coming off a solid end to his rookie year. D'antoni, unsolicited, raved about the former depaul forward, feeling he and gallinari can alternate between small and power forward depending on matchups. :applause: (thats wassup)

How soon the young duo can get major minutes depends on the status of incumbent starting forwards zach randolphzach randolph and quentin richardson.

The knicks desperately want to trade randolph's contract to get under the cap by 2010. Si.com reported the clippers were interested in randolph but president donnie walsh reportedly rejected a deal, likely because he couldn't get enough short-term contracts.

Meanwhile, richardson, coming off an out-of-shape, disgraceful shooting season, arrived in vegas to work out with the summer-league team, claiming to be 228 pounds, 15 pounds lighter than when the season ended.

"he thought he could be a little lighter," d'antoni said. "he wanted to get down. Any time someone's thinner i like."

richardson, who nearly exchanged blows with stephon marbury two years ago in a post-game locker room argument, was asked if marbury should stick. "it's not for me to say. He's been working hard, getting himself prepared to play. That's for the coaches and donnie."

Last edited by cpalmer1; 07-13-2008 at 11:00 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
82 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
205 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Paul Pierce on Embiid: "I’m tired of getting a little taste of him. I want..
87 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
133 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Weird: All Suns players run at the SAME EXACT TIME after turnover
69 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Does Anyone watch this show?? It fcking Hilarious!
18 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Workout Your Body Type - Ectomorph, Mesomorph or Endomorph?
30 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Metro Boomin Warns Producers: Don't Let Atlantic Records Steal Your Soul
104 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy