New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside ARIANA GRANDE and MADONNA TWERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 2 - Girl who was bullied kills herself in front of her family
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Conor McGregor Speaks on Boxing License & Next Move
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #3201
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 I Am The Truth said:
please drunk.... no steve blake... i'd rather carlos arroyo than blake. at least arroyo can run a full court offense.

and damn do we have to go after duhon... this administration is on shakier ground than the bushes. somehow i'm putting my faith in them....
 8 years ago '04        #3202
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
 dj ac said:
Can't wait to see dude play next week,are the games gonna be on MSG???
if it's anything like last year than no...i used my io tv guide and we're not even playing at 1pm on NBA TV...says OUR game is gonna be shown at 4pm...i guess the time zone differences ????...first time i ever heard something scheduled that wasn't Eastern standard time

but yeah...if you don't have NBA TV, i'm sure they'll be a stream up
 8 years ago '07        #3203
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
Danilo likes Sprite, Denzel's his fav actor, and likes Adriana Lima... again, somehow i'm warming up to Ivan Drago Jr.

DRuNk 24/7 said:
kyle lowry???
oh yeah... drunk, no i'm not keen on kyle lowry either, but o well, the duhon deal is done.

now let's hope his a.ss learns the playbook instead of turning the wrong way when the ball is inbound during crunch time in the playoffs
 8 years ago '04        #3204
space
space
SIGN D fu*kING MILES!!!!

could give this n*gga 2 cents cuz he still gonna be making money off the Blazers (if he plays in the next 2 years)
 07-08-2008, 08:03 PM         #3205
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
SIGN D fu*kING MILES!!!!

could give this n*gga 2 cents cuz he still gonna be making money off the Blazers (if he plays in the next 2 years)
Nah, we got 300 SF's on the team. man we need a big man that can run the floor.

I wish K-Mart was cheaper to get. He would be perfect in Dantoni offense.
 8 years ago '04        #3206
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Nah, we got 300 SF's on the team. man we need a big man that can run the floor.

I wish K-Mart was cheaper to get. He would be perfect in Dantoni offense.
both the same height, d more versatile though...would be perfect under this offense if his knees were like they used to be...a try out wouldn't hurt though...wouldn't mind K-Mart though if he can stay healthy as well....wut is this, his final year of that big a.ss contract right?
 07-08-2008, 10:26 PM         #3207
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
both the same height, d more versatile though...would be perfect under this offense if his knees were like they used to be...a try out wouldn't hurt though...wouldn't mind K-Mart though if he can stay healthy as well....wut is this, his final year of that big a.ss contract right?
Hey with the Sixter getting Brand. I think us Knick fans better think Lottery next year and the year after. Give Walsh/Dantoni three years to get it right.

Nah, Martin is sign thru 2011

07/15/04: TRADE: New Jersey signed Kenyon Martin to a 7 year, $91 million contract with a $1.5 million signing bonus and a player opt out after the 6th season, then traded him to Denver for 3 future 1st round picks.
 8 years ago '04        #3208
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 1189 1189
yea i read brand signing with the sixers, i went to hs with him
 8 years ago '07        #3209
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,508 | Props total: 920 920
 cpalmer1 said:
Hey with the Sixter getting Brand. I think us Knick fans better think Lottery next year and the year after. Give Walsh/Dantoni three years to get it right.

Nah, Martin is sign thru 2011

wouldn't mind lottery picks till the 2010 free agency, I just hope that we can get a PG though, heard that Ricky Rubio kid is nasty, Rubio & Gallinari? International connection? haha, will be a good look if we can get'em
 8 years ago '04        #3210
space
space
Knicks president Donnie Walsh's most likely option is to buy out the remaining one year and $21 million left on the contract. But Walsh won't come to that decision just yet, as he still has the summer to see if there is a viable trade situation. Any team that would have an interest in Stephon Marbury -- Boston, San Antonio, Golden State and Miami could use a veteran backup -- would prefer to wait for the Knicks to cut Marbury so they can sign him for the veteran's minimum. It's a situation that likely won't reach a conclusion until late summer/early fall. -- Newsday

Whispers inside the organization grow louder by the day that Stephon Marbury will be bought out of the final year of his contract. But Walsh is still exploring trade scenarios on all fronts, with Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph, David Lee and Jamal Crawford all being shopped, before he can comfortably cut ties with the Knicks' lightning rod. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '07        #3211
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
wouldn't mind lottery picks till the 2010 free agency, I just hope that we can get a PG though, heard that Ricky Rubio kid is nasty, Rubio & Gallinari? International connection? haha, will be a good look if we can get'em
not a bad thought at all...

and we'll be rid of marbury's contract too? and jerome james, jefferies, and eddy's contracts??? hmmm...... isiah tell me how my a.ss tastes
 8 years ago '05        #3212
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,431 | Props total: 5258 5258
i really hope we can move crawford even though hes clearly the knicks best player it would ensure that we got one of the worst records next year

plus he can opt out next year anyway

and i wish we could move zach but i think its gunna take a trade like zach dlee nate and next years 2nd for a contract...

i mean what team could possibly want zach and his contract?
 8 years ago '05        #3213
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
not a bad thought at all...

and we'll be rid of marbury's contract too? and jerome james, jefferies, and eddy's contracts??? hmmm...... isiah tell me how my a.ss tastes
eddy and jeffries both got player options for 2010-2011
 8 years ago '06        #3214
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Knicks Summer League Roster (as per Alan Hahn's blog)

Nate Robinson -
Renaldo Balkman -
Mardy Collins -
Wilson Chandler -
Danilo Gallinari -

Dan Grunfeld, 6-5 G (Stanford) - played in Spain this past season
Antonio Graves 6-2 G (Pittsburgh) - played in CBA this past season
Marcus Hall 6-2 G (Colorado) - undrafted rookie
Delonte Holland 6-7 F (DePaul) - Chandler's college teammate played in Italy
Brandon Hunter 6-7 F (Ohio) - also played in Italy
Antoine Johnson 6-1 G (Albany) - played in Turkey
Paul Miller 6-10 F/C (Wichita State) played in Poland and previous Knicks camp invitee
Anthony Roberson 6-2 G (Florida) - played in Israel
Zhang Songtao 6-11 C (China)
Von Wafer 6-4 G

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 07-09-2008 at 01:18 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #3215
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,508 | Props total: 920 920
whens the first game? And does anybody have a stream?

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 07-09-2008 at 10:45 PM..
 07-09-2008, 01:54 PM         #3216
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish some one would just do a ride by slappin on all yall fu*kas that hope for losing seasons!!
 8 years ago '05        #3217
space
space
losing seasons are inevitable with the knicks current situation its just a matter of how bad the losing will be and we might as well concentrate on a few years from now as opposed to trying to get to be a 500 team

n if we can land some great picks like bj mullens and john wall the next 2 seasons we can have a sick team ready n under the cap for the summer of 2010
 07-09-2008, 04:59 PM         #3218
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
losing seasons are inevitable with the knicks current situation its just a matter of how bad the losing will be and we might as well concentrate on a few years from now as opposed to trying to get to be a 500 team

n if we can land some great picks like bj mullens and john wall the next 2 seasons we can have a sick team ready n under the cap for the summer of 2010
You got it. And we as Knick Fans got to be patient. Really, the East is twice better then it was last year, IMO.

It's about rebuilding. When the "Sixers" got rid of AI they got better.
When the Celtic got rid of a select bunch of players they got the Championship.

The Nets are in a greater postion to get Lebron then the Knicks. And thier team's Future on paper looks three X better then the Knicks do, thanks to the draft and trading Kidd and Jefferson.

Look at Atlanta also. We need to have a "losing Season". Anyone thinks other was needs to get a drive by slapping.
 07-09-2008, 05:04 PM         #3219
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Knicks Summer League Roster (as per Alan Hahn's blog)

Nate Robinson -
Renaldo Balkman -
Mardy Collins -
Wilson Chandler -
Danilo Gallinari -

Dan Grunfeld, 6-5 G (Stanford) - played in Spain this past season
Antonio Graves 6-2 G (Pittsburgh) - played in CBA this past season
Marcus Hall 6-2 G (Colorado) - undrafted rookie
Delonte Holland 6-7 F (DePaul) - Chandler's college teammate played in Italy
Brandon Hunter 6-7 F (Ohio) - also played in Italy
Antoine Johnson 6-1 G (Albany) - played in Turkey
Paul Miller 6-10 F/C (Wichita State) played in Poland and previous Knicks camp invitee
Anthony Roberson 6-2 G (Florida) - played in Israel
Zhang Songtao 6-11 C (China)
Von Wafer 6-4 G
Hunter really isn't terrible. I hope he can stick.
 8 years ago '07        #3220
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
You got it. And we as Knick Fans got to be patient. Really, the East is twice better then it was last year, IMO.

It's about rebuilding. When the "Sixers" got rid of AI they got better.
When the Celtic got rid of a select bunch of players they got the Championship.

The Nets are in a greater postion to get Lebron then the Knicks. And thier team's Future on paper looks three X better then the Knicks do, thanks to the draft and trading Kidd and Jefferson.

Look at Atlanta also. We need to have a "losing Season". Anyone thinks other was needs to get a drive by slapping.
true spit... not to say "i want us to get blown out every night" but we're not gonna be a playoff contender or even a true playoff team until we dump these contracts, rebuild w/ good, young players (which we couldn't do under isiah), and be able to sign a solid free agent or two... on paper, we're off to a decent start w/ walsh, mike d, gallo, and duhon, but we still have some shopping to do, not to mention summer league and the season
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
313 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy