New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Gal Gadot is too damn sexy
78 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside 5 places on Earth Gravity doesn’t seem to Work
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #3201
Jae_Hood_354 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$8,656 | Props total: 3543 3543
yea i read brand signing with the sixers, i went to hs with him
 10 years ago '07        #3202
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,901 | Props total: 2586 2586
 cpalmer1 said:
Hey with the Sixter getting Brand. I think us Knick fans better think Lottery next year and the year after. Give Walsh/Dantoni three years to get it right.


Nah, Martin is sign thru 2011


wouldn't mind lottery picks till the 2010 free agency, I just hope that we can get a PG though, heard that Ricky Rubio kid is nasty, Rubio & Gallinari? International connection? haha, will be a good look if we can get'em
 10 years ago '04        #3203
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977
Knicks president Donnie Walsh's most likely option is to buy out the remaining one year and $21 million left on the contract. But Walsh won't come to that decision just yet, as he still has the summer to see if there is a viable trade situation. Any team that would have an interest in Stephon Marbury -- Boston, San Antonio, Golden State and Miami could use a veteran backup -- would prefer to wait for the Knicks to cut Marbury so they can sign him for the veteran's minimum. It's a situation that likely won't reach a conclusion until late summer/early fall. -- Newsday

Whispers inside the organization grow louder by the day that Stephon Marbury will be bought out of the final year of his contract. But Walsh is still exploring trade scenarios on all fronts, with Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph, David Lee and Jamal Crawford all being shopped, before he can comfortably cut ties with the Knicks' lightning rod. -- NY Post
 10 years ago '07        #3204
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 2382 2382
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
wouldn't mind lottery picks till the 2010 free agency, I just hope that we can get a PG though, heard that Ricky Rubio kid is nasty, Rubio & Gallinari? International connection? haha, will be a good look if we can get'em
not a bad thought at all...

and we'll be rid of marbury's contract too? and jerome james, jefferies, and eddy's contracts??? hmmm...... isiah tell me how my a.ss tastes
 10 years ago '05        #3205
Bx_Bomberz 185 heat pts185
space
avatar space
space
$20,165 | Props total: 13020 13020
i really hope we can move crawford even though hes clearly the knicks best player it would ensure that we got one of the worst records next year

plus he can opt out next year anyway

and i wish we could move zach but i think its gunna take a trade like zach dlee nate and next years 2nd for a contract...

i mean what team could possibly want zach and his contract?
 10 years ago '05        #3206
Bx_Bomberz 185 heat pts185
space
avatar space
space
$20,165 | Props total: 13020 13020
 I Am The Truth said:
not a bad thought at all...

and we'll be rid of marbury's contract too? and jerome james, jefferies, and eddy's contracts??? hmmm...... isiah tell me how my a.ss tastes
eddy and jeffries both got player options for 2010-2011
 10 years ago '06        #3207
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Knicks Summer League Roster (as per Alan Hahn's blog)

Nate Robinson -
Renaldo Balkman -
Mardy Collins -
Wilson Chandler -
Danilo Gallinari -

Dan Grunfeld, 6-5 G (Stanford) - played in Spain this past season
Antonio Graves 6-2 G (Pittsburgh) - played in CBA this past season
Marcus Hall 6-2 G (Colorado) - undrafted rookie
Delonte Holland 6-7 F (DePaul) - Chandler's college teammate played in Italy
Brandon Hunter 6-7 F (Ohio) - also played in Italy
Antoine Johnson 6-1 G (Albany) - played in Turkey
Paul Miller 6-10 F/C (Wichita State) played in Poland and previous Knicks camp invitee
Anthony Roberson 6-2 G (Florida) - played in Israel
Zhang Songtao 6-11 C (China)
Von Wafer 6-4 G


Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 07-09-2008 at 01:18 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #3208
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,901 | Props total: 2586 2586
whens the first game? And does anybody have a stream?


Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 07-09-2008 at 10:45 PM..
 07-09-2008, 01:54 PM         #3209
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish some one would just do a ride by slappin on all yall fu*kas that hope for losing seasons!!
 10 years ago '05        #3210
Bx_Bomberz 185 heat pts185
space
avatar space
space
$20,165 | Props total: 13020 13020
losing seasons are inevitable with the knicks current situation its just a matter of how bad the losing will be and we might as well concentrate on a few years from now as opposed to trying to get to be a 500 team

n if we can land some great picks like bj mullens and john wall the next 2 seasons we can have a sick team ready n under the cap for the summer of 2010
 07-09-2008, 04:59 PM         #3211
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
losing seasons are inevitable with the knicks current situation its just a matter of how bad the losing will be and we might as well concentrate on a few years from now as opposed to trying to get to be a 500 team

n if we can land some great picks like bj mullens and john wall the next 2 seasons we can have a sick team ready n under the cap for the summer of 2010
You got it. And we as Knick Fans got to be patient. Really, the East is twice better then it was last year, IMO.

It's about rebuilding. When the "Sixers" got rid of AI they got better.
When the Celtic got rid of a select bunch of players they got the Championship.

The Nets are in a greater postion to get Lebron then the Knicks. And thier team's Future on paper looks three X better then the Knicks do, thanks to the draft and trading Kidd and Jefferson.

Look at Atlanta also. We need to have a "losing Season". Anyone thinks other was needs to get a drive by slapping.
 07-09-2008, 05:04 PM         #3212
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Knicks Summer League Roster (as per Alan Hahn's blog)

Nate Robinson -
Renaldo Balkman -
Mardy Collins -
Wilson Chandler -
Danilo Gallinari -

Dan Grunfeld, 6-5 G (Stanford) - played in Spain this past season
Antonio Graves 6-2 G (Pittsburgh) - played in CBA this past season
Marcus Hall 6-2 G (Colorado) - undrafted rookie
Delonte Holland 6-7 F (DePaul) - Chandler's college teammate played in Italy
Brandon Hunter 6-7 F (Ohio) - also played in Italy
Antoine Johnson 6-1 G (Albany) - played in Turkey
Paul Miller 6-10 F/C (Wichita State) played in Poland and previous Knicks camp invitee
Anthony Roberson 6-2 G (Florida) - played in Israel
Zhang Songtao 6-11 C (China)
Von Wafer 6-4 G
Hunter really isn't terrible. I hope he can stick.
 10 years ago '07        #3213
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 2382 2382
 cpalmer1 said:
You got it. And we as Knick Fans got to be patient. Really, the East is twice better then it was last year, IMO.

It's about rebuilding. When the "Sixers" got rid of AI they got better.
When the Celtic got rid of a select bunch of players they got the Championship.

The Nets are in a greater postion to get Lebron then the Knicks. And thier team's Future on paper looks three X better then the Knicks do, thanks to the draft and trading Kidd and Jefferson.

Look at Atlanta also. We need to have a "losing Season". Anyone thinks other was needs to get a drive by slapping.
true spit... not to say "i want us to get blown out every night" but we're not gonna be a playoff contender or even a true playoff team until we dump these contracts, rebuild w/ good, young players (which we couldn't do under isiah), and be able to sign a solid free agent or two... on paper, we're off to a decent start w/ walsh, mike d, gallo, and duhon, but we still have some shopping to do, not to mention summer league and the season
 10 years ago '06        #3214
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #3215
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
feelin the avy hypno

LMAO
 10 years ago '06        #3216
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
good to see Duhon wearing the ol' #1 jersey



*daydreams back to the days of ma boy Chris Childs*
 10 years ago '06        #3217
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
good to see Duhon wearing the ol' #1 jersey



*daydreams back to the days of ma boy Chris Childs*

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 07-09-2008 at 10:07 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #3218
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
man i was hoping we could bring back jared jordan

he with the suns now :(

i remember being at college for his games chanting "NBA NBA NBA"
 10 years ago '04        #3219
S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Damn, I miss the Chris Childs days. He the first one that made em say "Kobe, tell me how my a.ss tastes."
 10 years ago '06        #3220
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]





Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
118 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jonathan Isaac Invites His Teammates to Church to Hear Him Preach... None ..
187 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
134 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ben J (New Boyz) Cries as He Details Killing an Armed Home Invader
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Navy veteran's mom denied visa to attend his funeral in the U..
104 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy