New York Knicks

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
122 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3181
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Chris Duhon verbally agreed to a deal with the New York Knicks on Friday, the point guard and his agent told The Sporting News.

"I am just excited, I am ready to get to work for the Knicks," said Duhon, the former Duke player who averaged 6.9 points and 4.5 a.ssists in four seasons for Chicago. "It's a big stage, playing in New York. It's something every player in the NBA wants."

Duhon's agent, Kevin Bradbury, told The Sporting News that he couldn't comment on terms of the deal, but the magazine cited an unidentified source in its Web site report as saying Duhon will get a two-year deal starting at the full mid-level exception. The mid-level exception will be announced July 9, when contracts can officially be signed.

"Chris could have shopped himself around more, but in the end, he wanted a fit where he felt comfortable and he knew what kind of opportunity he would be getting," Bradbury said. "He wasn't worried about trying to find more money on the market or anything like that. He wanted the right situation, and this just felt like the right situation."
LMAO...i dont know why, but i thought that was funny

BradBURY helps end the tenure of marBURY
 07-05-2008, 01:13 PM         #3182
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
yeah, but with a full roster..Curry going and Robinson going for his 4th str8 year, just saying take the youth
Curry should go to loss some weight, Curry should play every summer league, even @ Rucker Park, too.

and NATE Robinson, goes because he still don't know how to be a PG or defend the perimeter. :banghead:
 07-05-2008, 02:26 PM         #3183
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
yeah, but with a full roster..Curry going and Robinson going for his 4th str8 year, just saying take the youth
Good point. There were also other reports that Curry might not be in summer league. So I guess we have to see. Summer starts for the Knicks July 14th.

Duhon's game is like Howard Eisley without the jumpshot.
 07-05-2008, 02:31 PM         #3184
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
Curry should go to loss some weight, Curry should play every summer league, even @ Rucker Park, too.

and NATE Robinson, goes because he still don't know how to be a PG or defend the perimeter. :banghead:
I thought Nate did a good job last year. Remember Nate is always asked to be that scorer off the bench. Also it's hard to get a.ssists when you have Balkman, Jeffries, Malik Rose, and Mardy Collins running with you off the bench. Also with no shotblockers on this team it will be hard for any guard to play defense.
 8 years ago '06        #3185
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
curry should spend some money on lypo
 07-05-2008, 06:15 PM         #3186
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
curry should spend some money on lypo

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #3187
space
space
marbury is a hell of a nice guy i wish him the best, i just want him off my team, with that said

i wish we could have seen more of this from marbury

and less of this
 8 years ago '06        #3188
space
space
oh, and another reason why david lee is the fu*king man
 8 years ago '04        #3189
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
seriously where and what time in vagas are the summer games going to be? also anyone know how much to get in? im going to be there that whole week
 07-06-2008, 12:14 PM         #3190
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
marbury is a hell of a nice guy i wish him the best, i just want him off my team, with that said

i wish we could have seen more of this from marbury

and less of this
You know I liked the article that said he's always talking the talk every off season about he's "trained harder then ever" and that same year he's not made his teammates accountable or better.

And He's been a Knick long enough and had enough time and chances to get it right. I think just because he's in his final contract he's just playing himself up for a new contract.

I believe he might never get a real contract ever. I see him getting out of the league sooner then later.

If i was him i would sign(for nothing since Cassell is gone) with the Celtics and get a ring
 8 years ago '04        #3191
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 pissin-on-game said:
seriously where and what time in vagas are the summer games going to be? also anyone know how much to get in? im going to be there that whole week
it costs you 20 bucks a day (since you get access to all the games being played that day)

Knicks schedule is...

14th vs. Cavs (1pm)
16th vs. Spurs (1pm)
18th vs. Suns (1pm)
19th vs. Bobcats (1pm)
20th vs. T-Wovles (1pm)

can get ya tickets here,
 07-06-2008, 12:25 PM         #3192
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SERBY'S SUNDAY Q&A WITH...DANILO GALLINARI
By STEVE SERBY

July 6, 2008 --
The Post's Steve Serby sat down with the Knicks' No. 1 draft pick.

Q: You're not afraid about the whole world watching while you play [the big stage]?

A: No, no, I'm not afraid.

Q: Why not?

A: 'Cause I like pressure. . . . Since I was 16 years old entering professional league, all the eyes were on me. And in Milan you have to win. . . . every game. So if you not win, that would be not easy. ... So there is a lot of pressure. ... I think it's a part of my job, so I like pressure. ... When I got to throw the [first] pitch [at Shea last weekend], when I practice here [Knicks facility] I was not throwing good pitches. Best one was when I get out of the court, and with 55,000 people, they give me power. more and more he's reminding me of Ivan Drago

[pic - click to view]

Q: That was your first baseball game. You had a hot dog?

A: Yeah, nice. Hot dog and hamburger also.

Q: Wash it down with a beer?

A: No, no, just Sprite, I like Sprite.

Q: Do you want to take the last shot to win the game?

A: I used to take that shot, so I hope that this year the team will trust me and trust in my abilities to get that shot.

Q: If they do trust you, you would want the ball?

A: Yeah.

Q: With a chance to win the game?

A: Yeah.

Q: Because you're not afraid to miss?

A: No, no, no.

Q: You were a point guard.

A: Last year in the starting five I play like small forward, but if the point guard needs some help because they pressure the ball, I got the ball.

Q: Could you play point guard if the Knicks needed you to?

A: If they need it, yeah.

Q: Is it fun?

A: Yeah, it's the position that I like most. 'Cause I like to settle the team, and try to beat the team in their weakness.

Q: Favorite childhood memory?

A: When my little brother was born.

Q: What's the age difference?

A: Nine years.

Q: Did you hold him at the hospital?

A: I hold him later when they clean him and put all the towels on him.

Q: What was that feeling like when you held him?

A: That was an incredible feeling.

Q: Do you have a girlfriend?

A: No.

Q: Describe the perfect girlfriend.

A: Like physically, or inside?

Q: Both.

A: Physically, has got to be so nice like [chuckle] I don't know, Adriana Lima, you know Adriana Lima? Inside, she's got to be intelligent, smart . . . and my time during the day, she's gotta respect these things.

Q: Does she have to be an Italian girl?

A: No, she could be from every country of the world.

Q: Did you get marriage proposals in the mail in Milan?

A: I remember two.

Q: Did you answer them back?

A: No.

Q: Why, they sent ugly pictures?

A: [Chuckle] No, because in that period, I was with my girlfriend. I was not seeing her so I was thinking about my girlfriend.

Q: Do you speak better English than Mike D'Antoni speaks Italian?

A: [Chuckle]. Is a great battle. Great f!ght, I don't know.

Q: Your first dunk?

A: In practice, I don't remember, in game, I remember well. I was 15 years old, and it was the final of a little tournament in Italy. . . . I was going on a fastbreak and I dunked, the first time.

Q: Best piece of advice your parents gave you.

A: Do the best of myself in everything I do and everything I do concentrate on what I'm doing, not thinking about other things.

Q: Was that your father or mother?

A: Mostly my father. My mother more watch out about people, think about your family. Your family's the most important thing.

Q: Watch out about people?

A: People that try to come to you and say, "I'm your friend," they are not your friend, and these type of things.

Q: Most embarrassing moment?

A: There was a big meeting in high school, everybody was listening to teachers and things like that, and I was doing like this [leaning back] in the chair, and I fell down, and like the people were looking at me and say, "Hello."

Q: Your 20th birthday is August 8 - how will you celebrate it?

A: I will be with the Italian national team, so I don't know. . . . I will celebrate with a practice [chuckle].

Q: Do you drive in traffic?

A: I got my driver's license in Milan, so if you can drive in Milan you can drive all over the world.

Q: What kind of car would you buy?

A: I like big cars, like SUV.

Q: NBA players you like to watch.

A: I like Kobe [Bryant] and KG [Kevin Garnett].

Q: What is it about KG you like?

A: Because he puts all the power he has on the court, and he plays hard and he plays for the team.

Q: And Kobe?

A: He's simply ... unguardable. You cannot guard him, I think. Even if Paul Pierce this year made a great job. ... Boston in general ... all the team made a great defense. I went to see Game 5 ... phew! They played great defense.

Q: How about LeBron [James]?

A: He's like a big man but he moves like a point guard. He's not human.

Q: Three dinner guests?

A: Michael Jordan; Larry Bird; Angelina Jolie.

Q: Did your father tell you any funny stories about Mike D'Antoni [his Milan teammate]?

A: I let Mike talk about that [smile]. Mike lived all the stories, I only heard about stories.

Q: Where do you shop?

A: I don't like to go shopping.

Q: But you wear Armani.

A: Yeah, yeah. But I don't go shopping because all the clothes come to my house [smile]. They send clothes to my house.

Q: You've done modeling?

A: They put big posters on buildings in Milan and things like that.

Q: Your nickname is Gallo?

A: It means rooster. But here, in USA., if you talk about rooster, everybody smiles or get fun about that. In Italy, Gallo is a great nickname. Everybody respect that.

Q: People will be calling you the Italian Stallion.

A: Yeah, it's nice also.

Q: Sylvester Stallone . . . ?

A: He was the best one. He is the Italian Stallion. If they want to call me like that, it's OK, but my nickname is Gallo.

Q: Favorite meal?

A: Sushi; gnocchi with gorgonzola cheese.

Q: What kind of sushi?

A: Every type of sushi.

Q: Have you been to Nobu?

A: Yeah, yeah. We got one Nobu in Milan, because it is in the same building of Armani.

Q: Favorite movie?

A: "Man On Fire "American Pie."

Q: Favorite actor?

A: Denzel Washington.

Q: Favorite actress?

A: Angelina Jolie.

Q: Favorite entertainer?

A: Justin Timberlake.

Q: Give me a scouting report about your game.

A: That I play hard and I play with heart and give everything for the team. The other technical things, I let you say that, or the coaches say that.

Q: Your message for Knick fans?

A: Come to see the games, and let's win some games ... together.
 8 years ago '06        #3193
space
space
well randolph morris is at celtics camp
 8 years ago '04        #3194
space
space
just realised Pat. Ewing Jr isn't even playing against us in the summer league

should be starting on saturday
 8 years ago '04        #3195
space
space
Knicks draft pick Danilo Gallinari is going to love life in the big city. He was chatting with beautiful model Danielle Abreu about their experiences living in Milan, Italy, at a party to celebrate MSG's new show, "NYC Sound Tracks," at Metrazur the other night. R&B star Cassie hosted the bash, also attended by Kelly Bensimon, Steve Schirripa, subway hero Wesley Autrey and Ford models Jennifer Ohlsson, Camilla Thorsson and Vanessa de a.ssis. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '06        #3196
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Knicks draft pick Danilo Gallinari is going to love life in the big city. He was chatting with beautiful model Danielle Abreu about their experiences living in Milan, Italy, at a party to celebrate MSG's new show, "NYC Sound Tracks," at Metrazur the other night. R&B star Cassie hosted the bash, also attended by Kelly Bensimon, Steve Schirripa, subway hero Wesley Autrey and Ford models Jennifer Ohlsson, Camilla Thorsson and Vanessa de a.ssis. -- NY Post

[pic - click to view]

bye-bye david lee...there's a new sherrif in town...
 8 years ago '04        #3197
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

[pic - click to view]

basically...now all these golddiggers wanna see if there's another reason for his nickname
 07-07-2008, 04:48 PM         #3198
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

[pic - click to view]

"Pause"
 8 years ago '04        #3199
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
y'all do now Gallinari was a superstar in Europe, right? he probably been pullin' hoes since he was old enough to ride a bike.
 8 years ago '08        #3200
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,908 | Props total: 5665 5665
Can't wait to see dude play next week,are the games gonna be on MSG???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy