New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 87
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Trump Out Here Quoting The Bee Movie
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Jan 20 - Trump signed a stack of executive orders moments after he became pres..
130 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside @Mizzbond Craziest Thighs Ever?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #3161
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
geesh....can we just grab Steve Blake and end this "pg stopgap search"?
 9 years ago '07        #3162
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,966 | Props total: 277 277
please drunk.... no steve blake... i'd rather carlos arroyo than blake. at least arroyo can run a full court offense.

and damn do we have to go after duhon... this administration is on shakier ground than the bushes. somehow i'm putting my faith in them....
 9 years ago '06        #3163
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am The Truth said:
please drunk.... no steve blake... i'd rather carlos arroyo than blake. at least arroyo can run a full court offense.
kyle lowry???
 9 years ago '04        #3164
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,244 | Props total: 2767 2767
can't wait for 2k9, so i can get Birdman Andersen and D. Miles for like 2 cents each....should give atleast Birdman a tryout, especially if they move Randolph, Curry or Lee (2 out of the 3)...could get alot of offensive bounds for us if he healthy under Mike D's system
 9 years ago '06        #3165
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 65 65
i wouldnt mind arroyo he would be big in ny being pr and all

i never knew dude had his own commercials on the spanish channel and sh*t

my girls pops was watching that sh*t and i saw arroyo on a spanish verizon commercial


Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 07-03-2008 at 05:55 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #3166
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,244 | Props total: 2767 2767
Chris Mullin intends to re-sign Monta Ellis but the Cavs and Heat are pursuing potential sign-and-trades to acquire Ellis.

Alan Hahn of Newsday also cites a person close to Ellis saying that the budding star "would be very interested in the Knicks" and especially playing for Mike D'Antoni.

The Knicks are monitoring the situation but won't make a formal move unless Mullin signals that he's ready to talk about parting with Ellis. Donnie Walsh and Mullin have a close personal relationship.
 9 years ago '06        #3167
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
can't wait for 2k9, so i can get Birdman Andersen and D. Miles for like 2 cents each....should give atleast Birdman a tryout, especially if they move Randolph, Curry or Lee (2 out of the 3)...could get alot of offensive bounds for us if he healthy under Mike D's system
worrrrrrrrrrrrrrd


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #3168
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,244 | Props total: 2767 2767
who ya think will be moved if we do get into the Ellis sign and trade talk
 9 years ago '06        #3169
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
hopefully jamal....

or maybe they stupid enough to take on zach if they cant land Elton Brand...

i know they lookin to unload Al Harrington who would also be a good look on this knicks squad
 9 years ago '04        #3170
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,244 | Props total: 2767 2767
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
hopefully jamal....

or maybe they stupid enough to take on zach if they cant land Elton Brand...

i know they lookin to unload Al Harrington who would also be a good look on this knicks squad
yeah...depending on how many years left on his contract...making about 8.4 this year

they obviously got some money....probably Harrington & Ellis for Zach, Crawford or Richardson and Collins maybe???
 9 years ago '06        #3171
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
yeah...depending on how many years left on his contract...making about 8.4 this year

they obviously got some money....probably Harrington & Ellis for Zach, Crawford or Richardson and Collins maybe???
unfortunately it'll neva happen....

i think we better off wit just keeping all these clowns....basically setting us up to take our chances in the lottery AGAIN next year...maybe we'll be able to land a Rubio/Jenninga/Mullens/Derozan with an extra year shaved off some of these contracts it might not be as diffucult to rid ourselves of the Zachass's and Jefferies'
 9 years ago '06        #3172
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 65 65
duhon officially a knick :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #3173
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,244 | Props total: 2767 2767
Chris Duhon verbally agreed to a deal with the New York Knicks on Friday, the point guard and his agent told The Sporting News.

"I am just excited, I am ready to get to work for the Knicks," said Duhon, the former Duke player who averaged 6.9 points and 4.5 a.ssists in four seasons for Chicago. "It's a big stage, playing in New York. It's something every player in the NBA wants."

Duhon's agent, Kevin Bradbury, told The Sporting News that he couldn't comment on terms of the deal, but the magazine cited an unidentified source in its Web site report as saying Duhon will get a two-year deal starting at the full mid-level exception. The mid-level exception will be announced July 9, when contracts can officially be signed.

"Chris could have shopped himself around more, but in the end, he wanted a fit where he felt comfortable and he knew what kind of opportunity he would be getting," Bradbury said. "He wasn't worried about trying to find more money on the market or anything like that. He wanted the right situation, and this just felt like the right situation."
 9 years ago '04        #3174
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,244 | Props total: 2767 2767
the good news is that our summer league begins in 10 days....hopefully Duhon decides to play so he can play with some of the guys already on the roster and hopefully if we do make moves, it'll be in time for them to possibly be on the roster too (depending on who the person is of course)
 07-04-2008, 09:35 PM         #3175
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
the good news is that our summer league begins in 10 days....hopefully Duhon decides to play so he can play with some of the guys already on the roster and hopefully if we do make moves, it'll be in time for them to possibly be on the roster too (depending on who the person is of course)
Normally vets do not play in summer league that have more than 3 plus years. Summer league is normally for rookies or D-league players looking for a spot. However, being that Duhon is coming off the bench he might want to get to know the second team players. I would rather Duhon work on his jumpshot which is pretty bad rather than with players in summer league. Duhon use to miss wide open midrange shots when he played on the Bulls. His target this summer should be working on his jump shot and staying away for getting drunk.


Last edited by Rhymes4Days; 07-04-2008 at 10:14 PM..
 07-05-2008, 07:26 AM         #3176
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:
Normally vets do not play in summer league that have more than 3 plus years. Summer league is normally for rookies or D-league players looking for a spot. However, being that Duhon is coming off the bench he might want to get to know the second team players. I would rather Duhon work on his jumpshot which is pretty bad rather than with players in summer league. Duhon use to miss wide open midrange shots when he played on the Bulls. His target this summer should be working on his jump shot and staying away for getting drunk.
YUp, plus what play are you going to learn in 7 seconds?
 9 years ago '04        #3177
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,244 | Props total: 2767 2767
 Rhymes4Days said:
Normally vets do not play in summer league that have more than 3 plus years. Summer league is normally for rookies or D-league players looking for a spot. However, being that Duhon is coming off the bench he might want to get to know the second team players. I would rather Duhon work on his jumpshot which is pretty bad rather than with players in summer league. Duhon use to miss wide open midrange shots when he played on the Bulls. His target this summer should be working on his jump shot and staying away for getting drunk.
yeah, but with a full roster..Curry going and Robinson going for his 4th str8 year, just saying take the youth
 9 years ago '06        #3178
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Chris Duhon verbally agreed to a deal with the New York Knicks on Friday, the point guard and his agent told The Sporting News.

"I am just excited, I am ready to get to work for the Knicks," said Duhon, the former Duke player who averaged 6.9 points and 4.5 a.ssists in four seasons for Chicago. "It's a big stage, playing in New York. It's something every player in the NBA wants."

Duhon's agent, Kevin Bradbury, told The Sporting News that he couldn't comment on terms of the deal, but the magazine cited an unidentified source in its Web site report as saying Duhon will get a two-year deal starting at the full mid-level exception. The mid-level exception will be announced July 9, when contracts can officially be signed.

"Chris could have shopped himself around more, but in the end, he wanted a fit where he felt comfortable and he knew what kind of opportunity he would be getting," Bradbury said. "He wasn't worried about trying to find more money on the market or anything like that. He wanted the right situation, and this just felt like the right situation."
LMAO...i dont know why, but i thought that was funny

BradBURY helps end the tenure of marBURY
 07-05-2008, 01:13 PM         #3179
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
yeah, but with a full roster..Curry going and Robinson going for his 4th str8 year, just saying take the youth
Curry should go to loss some weight, Curry should play every summer league, even @ Rucker Park, too.

and NATE Robinson, goes because he still don't know how to be a PG or defend the perimeter. :banghead:
 07-05-2008, 02:26 PM         #3180
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
yeah, but with a full roster..Curry going and Robinson going for his 4th str8 year, just saying take the youth
Good point. There were also other reports that Curry might not be in summer league. So I guess we have to see. Summer starts for the Knicks July 14th.


Duhon's game is like Howard Eisley without the jumpshot.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Honestly, if Adidas and Kanye cant meet demand i see UA is the way to go.
69 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Jim Jones Kicked Out Of Roc Nation Offices
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
NCAAB LaMelo Ball out here setting trends
101 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside British Caramel Crumpet - Aruba J @aruwba
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside MEEK MILL previews new crack off DC 4.5 ! Brags bout stunting on SAFARE..
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Youtuber Agrees To S3xtape If She Gets 1 Million Subscribers
163 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside I Dare You To Use This Pickup Line
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Grown Woman.....
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy