most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Iris west AKA Candice Patton
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
23 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #3161
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2228 2228
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

hmmmmm....

sig worthy???

:finger: and have urself another DLEECIOUS candy bar,
 8 years ago '06        #3162
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
:finger: and have urself another DLEECIOUS candy bar,
 8 years ago '04        #3163
space
space
Chris Duhon coming to the city that never sleeps seems like a risky proposition, but apparently it is one that the Knicks are willing to take. Duhon is mulling a two-year contract worth approximately $7 million to join the Knicks. The club is also offering Duhon a starting position, which is further evidence that incumbent point guard Stephon Marbury will not be back next season. Duhon, a free agent who has spent his entire four-year career in Chicago, met with Magic officials on Wednesday. Orlando would not guarantee Duhon a starting job, but by signing with the Magic, Duhon would get the chance to play with Dwight Howard and join a contender. Orlando could also offer him a three- to five-year contract. The hope is that Duhon makes a decision sometime either today or Friday, which would allow the Knicks to focus their attention elsewhere if he goes to Orlando. One possibility is Magic free agent Carlos Arroyo, who would fit D'Antoni's up-tempo style. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '06        #3164
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
geesh....can we just grab Steve Blake and end this "pg stopgap search"?
 8 years ago '07        #3165
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 178 178
please drunk.... no steve blake... i'd rather carlos arroyo than blake. at least arroyo can run a full court offense.

and damn do we have to go after duhon... this administration is on shakier ground than the bushes. somehow i'm putting my faith in them....
 8 years ago '06        #3166
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
please drunk.... no steve blake... i'd rather carlos arroyo than blake. at least arroyo can run a full court offense.
kyle lowry???
 8 years ago '04        #3167
space
space
can't wait for 2k9, so i can get Birdman Andersen and D. Miles for like 2 cents each....should give atleast Birdman a tryout, especially if they move Randolph, Curry or Lee (2 out of the 3)...could get alot of offensive bounds for us if he healthy under Mike D's system
 8 years ago '06        #3168
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
i wouldnt mind arroyo he would be big in ny being pr and all

i never knew dude had his own commercials on the spanish channel and sh*t

my girls pops was watching that sh*t and i saw arroyo on a spanish verizon commercial

Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 07-03-2008 at 05:55 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #3169
space
space
Chris Mullin intends to re-sign Monta Ellis but the Cavs and Heat are pursuing potential sign-and-trades to acquire Ellis.

Alan Hahn of Newsday also cites a person close to Ellis saying that the budding star "would be very interested in the Knicks" and especially playing for Mike D'Antoni.

The Knicks are monitoring the situation but won't make a formal move unless Mullin signals that he's ready to talk about parting with Ellis. Donnie Walsh and Mullin have a close personal relationship.
 8 years ago '06        #3170
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
can't wait for 2k9, so i can get Birdman Andersen and D. Miles for like 2 cents each....should give atleast Birdman a tryout, especially if they move Randolph, Curry or Lee (2 out of the 3)...could get alot of offensive bounds for us if he healthy under Mike D's system
worrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #3171
space
space
who ya think will be moved if we do get into the Ellis sign and trade talk
 8 years ago '06        #3172
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
hopefully jamal....

or maybe they stupid enough to take on zach if they cant land Elton Brand...

i know they lookin to unload Al Harrington who would also be a good look on this knicks squad
 8 years ago '04        #3173
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
hopefully jamal....

or maybe they stupid enough to take on zach if they cant land Elton Brand...

i know they lookin to unload Al Harrington who would also be a good look on this knicks squad
yeah...depending on how many years left on his contract...making about 8.4 this year

they obviously got some money....probably Harrington & Ellis for Zach, Crawford or Richardson and Collins maybe???
 8 years ago '06        #3174
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
yeah...depending on how many years left on his contract...making about 8.4 this year

they obviously got some money....probably Harrington & Ellis for Zach, Crawford or Richardson and Collins maybe???
unfortunately it'll neva happen....

i think we better off wit just keeping all these clowns....basically setting us up to take our chances in the lottery AGAIN next year...maybe we'll be able to land a Rubio/Jenninga/Mullens/Derozan with an extra year shaved off some of these contracts it might not be as diffucult to rid ourselves of the Zachass's and Jefferies'
 8 years ago '06        #3175
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
duhon officially a knick :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #3176
space
space
Chris Duhon verbally agreed to a deal with the New York Knicks on Friday, the point guard and his agent told The Sporting News.

"I am just excited, I am ready to get to work for the Knicks," said Duhon, the former Duke player who averaged 6.9 points and 4.5 a.ssists in four seasons for Chicago. "It's a big stage, playing in New York. It's something every player in the NBA wants."

Duhon's agent, Kevin Bradbury, told The Sporting News that he couldn't comment on terms of the deal, but the magazine cited an unidentified source in its Web site report as saying Duhon will get a two-year deal starting at the full mid-level exception. The mid-level exception will be announced July 9, when contracts can officially be signed.

"Chris could have shopped himself around more, but in the end, he wanted a fit where he felt comfortable and he knew what kind of opportunity he would be getting," Bradbury said. "He wasn't worried about trying to find more money on the market or anything like that. He wanted the right situation, and this just felt like the right situation."
 8 years ago '04        #3177
space
space
the good news is that our summer league begins in 10 days....hopefully Duhon decides to play so he can play with some of the guys already on the roster and hopefully if we do make moves, it'll be in time for them to possibly be on the roster too (depending on who the person is of course)
 07-04-2008, 09:35 PM         #3178
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
the good news is that our summer league begins in 10 days....hopefully Duhon decides to play so he can play with some of the guys already on the roster and hopefully if we do make moves, it'll be in time for them to possibly be on the roster too (depending on who the person is of course)
Normally vets do not play in summer league that have more than 3 plus years. Summer league is normally for rookies or D-league players looking for a spot. However, being that Duhon is coming off the bench he might want to get to know the second team players. I would rather Duhon work on his jumpshot which is pretty bad rather than with players in summer league. Duhon use to miss wide open midrange shots when he played on the Bulls. His target this summer should be working on his jump shot and staying away for getting drunk.

Last edited by Rhymes4Days; 07-04-2008 at 10:14 PM..
 07-05-2008, 07:26 AM         #3179
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:
Normally vets do not play in summer league that have more than 3 plus years. Summer league is normally for rookies or D-league players looking for a spot. However, being that Duhon is coming off the bench he might want to get to know the second team players. I would rather Duhon work on his jumpshot which is pretty bad rather than with players in summer league. Duhon use to miss wide open midrange shots when he played on the Bulls. His target this summer should be working on his jump shot and staying away for getting drunk.
YUp, plus what play are you going to learn in 7 seconds?
 8 years ago '04        #3180
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:
yeah, but with a full roster..Curry going and Robinson going for his 4th str8 year, just saying take the youth
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
114 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Keri "THIRST TRAP" Hilson
87 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Last Gaurdian Metacritic score
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
231 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy