Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
MMA This slam KO I just witnessed (video)
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3141
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
going back skipping through this thread and saw this

DRuNk 24/7 said:
Z-Bo is fu*kin gangsta....i love it...he quickly becomin one of my favorites.....
might have to sig it....
 07-01-2008, 05:39 AM         #3142
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say we get duhon he's a good distributer and he got that D. I like shaun Livingston if he can play up to his potential before he was hurt sh*t i take him as he was before he got hurt, JR smith would be a blessing the knicks would finally have some shot blocking, but we got so many SF now we dont know what to do with.
 8 years ago '07        #3143
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
 7thWonder said:
I say we get duhon he's a good distributer and he got that D. I like shaun Livingston if he can play up to his potential before he was hurt sh*t i take him as he was before he got hurt, JR smith would be a blessing the knicks would finally have some shot blocking, but we got so many SF now we dont know what to do with.
ur thinkin josh smith not j.r., but both are restricted free agents... josh is gonna stay in atlanta, but jr might move

and i'm not huge on duhon, i'd rather beno or ray felt... and can shaun livingston even put weight on his knee like that? much less play NBA ball?
 8 years ago '04        #3144
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
While the clock officially starts ticking Tuesday on a potential Stephon Marbury buyout, Donnie Walsh will take a dip in the free-agent pool with a modest though earnest attempt to land a playmaking point guard to replace Marbury on the Knicks' roster. If Marbury indeed is bought out of the final year of his contract, Duhon could be promoted to a starting role, a position he hasn't been able to keep consistently in Chicago. If Marbury remains, Duhon could be the backup and Nate Robinson could join David Lee as potential trade bait. -- Newsday

The Knicks are looking for all possible avenues toward improving the talent on the roster while also shedding some long-term payroll. Marbury is not the only buyout candidate. Injury-plagued center Jerome James, who as recently as last month still was dealing with pain in his knee, could face early termination. The Knicks could first try to pursue a disabled player exemption to gain some salary- cap relief, but it is not believed that James would agree to retire for medical reasons. -- Newsday (PARTY AT MY CRIB IF THIS HAPPENS!!!)

One of the first targets is unrestricted free agent Chris Duhon (we did say modest), the Duke product who spent the past four seasons with the Chicago Bulls. Duhon, 25, is a solid defender and above-average ballhandler who can shoot the three-pointer, but he has mostly been pegged as a backup at best. Still, new coach Mike D'Antoni is high on adding Duhon to his system. In fact, when D'Antoni was the Suns' coach, he tried a few times to acquire Duhon as a backup to Steve Nash. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '06        #3145
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
going back skipping through this thread and saw this

might have to sig it....
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:finger::finger::finger::finger:

i never said that

07-01-2008, 11:53 AM         #3146
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah u right i was thinkin Josh smith not JR. I dont want that n*gga, I pass.
 8 years ago '06        #3147
space
space
well my bandwagon just got shot down

beno resigned with the kings

and from realgm....

If the Clippers are unable to land Baron Davis, another option may be to trade guard Cuttino Mobley for the New York Knicks' Jamal Crawford, according to the source.

whats mobleys contract looking like?

edit: WOW he's expiring

donnie cutting down on salary QUICK

man if we get rid of zho and get goodens expiring with kirk that would be amazing

Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 07-01-2008 at 05:42 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #3148
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,508 | Props total: 921 921
 TheKidHypno' said:
well my bandwagon just got shot down

beno resigned with the kings

and from realgm....

If the Clippers are unable to land Baron Davis, another option may be to trade guard Cuttino Mobley for the New York Knicks' Jamal Crawford, according to the source.

whats mobleys contract looking like?

edit: WOW he's expiring

donnie cutting down on salary QUICK

man if we get rid of zho and get goodens expiring with kirk that would be amazing
:wow::applause:
 8 years ago '05        #3149
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,434 | Props total: 5260 5260
i dont think that clips swap gunna happen now with baron and eric gordon but

i think we might have a chance at livingston now i think he is midlevel worthy and hes only 22

with him and duhon,
nate and crawford will be primed to move along with lee i think those 3 players have enough value to get rid of jeffries and zach randolphs contracts wich would put us well under the cap for summer of 10

the guards could be marbury duhon livingston mardy and chandler are good enough to keep us in the lottery

and as i like to do lets make a best case scenario of those picks being Hasheem Thabeet in 09 and Tyreke Evans in the summer of 10

seems like a squad lebron would fit in with

Livingston, Evans, Gallinari/Chandler, Lebron and Thabeet
that would be quite a squad and all of them would be 25 and under

i kno yall gunna flame but you gotta admit its a nice pipe dream
 8 years ago '06        #3150
space
space
duhon is meeting with the magic
 8 years ago '04        #3151
space
space
There are point guards out there within reach. My current choice would be the New York Knicks' Jamal Crawford, a big, scoring point guard who may be trade bait as the Knicks seek to dump salary. If the Warriors offered Al Harrington (big contract that expires in 2010, right when LeBron James and Dwyane Wade can be free agents) and a protected future No. 1 pick, and took back Crawford and the horrible contract of Zach Randolph, would the Knicks bite? They might. Crawford can be erratic and he's not the commander-on-the-court that Baron is, but Crawford is a giant talent worth a look if there is money to spend. Another name of interest is Chicago's Kirk Hinrich, made less relevant there by the drafting of Derrick Rose. -- San Jose Mercury News

The Knicks are hoping to sign Chris Duhon to a portion of their mid-level exception. If Duhon joins the team, he and Nate Robinson will share time at point guard. His arrival would also clear the way for the Knicks to release Stephon Marbury. -- NY Daily News

Chris Duhon is enjoying a busy opening to free agency. He visited the Knicks on Tuesday, will fly to Orlando on Wednesday and has received feelers from Cleveland, Sacramento and Boston. "I'm excited," Duhon said via e-mail. -- Chicago Tribune

Knicks draft pick Danilo Gallinari getting some attention from Mama (Marian) Scotto as he celebrated at Fresco with other new NBAers Derrick Rose, D.J. Augustin and twins Brook and Robin Lopez. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '06        #3152
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
how bout...

JC for Mobley and Top5 protected 1st '09

or

my favorite...

JC and Jefferies for Mobley and Tim Thomas...LMAO

we need SHOOTERS!!!

and TT played under 'antoni...plus he expires b4 JJ's contract too
 8 years ago '04        #3153
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
how bout...

or

my favorite...

we need SHOOTERS!!!

i rather keep Jerome James than having that g-unit loving, red nose motherfu*ker back on this squad
 8 years ago '06        #3154
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
i rather keep Jerome James than having that g-unit loving, red nose motherfu*ker back on this squad

i know...i hated TT too...but if we could shed jefferies salary, who cares really?
 8 years ago '04        #3155
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

i know...i hated TT too...but if we could shed jefferies salary, who cares really?
i do...i don't wanna see burnt Joe Camel in a Knick jersey again....i dont wanna hear if he gets injured again that the other team was scared of him and took him down because of it,

8 years ago '07        #3156
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
how bout...

or

my favorite...

we need SHOOTERS!!!

I would take both Trades without blinking
 07-02-2008, 05:04 PM         #3157
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
i do...i don't wanna see burnt Joe Camel in a Knick jersey again....i dont wanna hear if he gets injured again that the other team was scared of him and took him down because of it,

True
Not only that. Thomas Signed a deal with the Clips a year a go. so he's got a sizable contract.

He lonely plays good when he's in this last year of his contract. I wouldn't take him either.
 8 years ago '04        #3158
space
space
When you're the Knicks and picking sixth in a top-heavy freshman draft, and your isolated a.sset (David Lee) and the slot weren't ample inducement (assuming another obscene contract was out of the question) to move up to harvest Derrick Rose, O.J. Mayo or Kevin Love, the inevitable conclusion is singling out an unfinished product

Danilo Gallinari, we have since learned, is flawed (young, athletically and defensively challenged, stiff-legged making his move to paydirt) in certain areas!

You don't say!

Well, guess what: the Italian Scallion also happens to be gifted (tough, mature far beyond his 19 years, clever passer, impressive feel for the flow, and a good — not great — 3-point shooter) in other areas. Just as each and every player chosen afterward (before, too) is defective and accomplished one way or multiple others.

Otherwise, 7-footer Brook Lopez would have been gobbled up at No. 4 by the center-less Sonics, as projected by many experts, instead of falling into the (safety) Nets six stories below.

Otherwise, Jerryd Bayless would have been snatched from the Green Room by the Clippers, who crave a pure playmaker yet opted for shooting guard Eric Gordon at No. 7, instead of dropping four places to the Pacers.

Would Joe Alexander, elatedly embraced by the Bucks at No. 8, have been a more astute alternative? Donnie Walsh was pulled in both directions. Had Gallinari been gone, the 6-8 marksman would have been targeted. NYAC workout maharishi Milton Lee a.ssertively predicts Alexander will prove to be the third-best player (Rose and Michael Beasley) in the '08 draft five seasons from now.

Fine, but what about this coming season? At this moment, is Alexander (or Bayless) any more prepared than Gallinari to help turn around the NudKnicks?

Alexander's encounters against stiff comp got a late start. Gallinari was bred by a pro to be a pro and carried a pro outfit in Milan. I'm just wondering — would Knicks fans be comforted to know his father played defiant defense as a D'Antoni teammate and his mother was a 200-meter sprinter?

Yes, the whole, undiscovered package appears to be there. Gallinari simply needs time and sound coaching so he can grow into his genes. Milan's coaching changes stunted that growth to some extent, I'm told. At the same time, it pushed him to improvisational heights. No plays were run for Gallinari, so he was forced to get shots on his own. Some were pretty objectionable.

Who says Gallinari doesn't fit in perfectly with the Knicks?

Sarcasm aside, it's unfair that a teenager from Italy must measure up to the expectations tied to being Walsh's first rebuilding block. Please don't tell Gallinari about the many "certified" saviors the franchise imported over the years that went limp under that pressure.

The good news is, Walsh has four months to lessen that burden by upgrading the roster enough to get D'Antoni's feted run-'n-stun system into second or third gear.

That's also the bad news. Walsh probably doesn't have enough time left on his three-year contract to concoct a scheme to unload Zach Randolph or Eddy Curry. His one shot is to package Lee, whose inability to hit 3-pointers makes him expendable.

Clearly, Lee is useless to the Knicks. He does all the things that hardly matter to a bad team, but are the difference between winning and losing on good team.

Where was I? Oh, yeah, why have the Suns been semi-superior? Steve Nash's genius, first and foremost. He gets teammates open shots and knows when to get his for the good of the team.

Stephon Marbury may be given one last chance to tiptoe that tightrope. Alas, it doesn't matter how well Gallinari shoots the ball from afar if someone doesn't get him the ball.

In the inconceivable event Marbury fails to deliver, it's on Walsh to lease a downscaled version of Nash without compromising cap flexibility (a term not a.ssociated with the Knicks since Dave Checketts' rookie debut) when LeBron, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh become eligible free agents in 2010.

Beno Udrih has been prioritized. Problem is, the Gail Goodrich clone, by way of Slovenia and presently Sacramento, will command far more than the two-year, $11.5M mid-level exception Walsh has to entice.

Meaning Marbury is The Man! The Knicks haven't been able to thrive with him but they can't survive without him.
 8 years ago '04        #3159
space
space
by the title of the article, it was supposed to defend Danilo as the 6th pick but sh*t turns out to be nothing but "I Love David Lee And Wanna Swallow His Semen So Trade Him To The Team That Is Cramming My a**hole With My d*ck Riding"
 8 years ago '06        #3160
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
"I Love David Lee And Wanna Swallow His Semen So Trade Him To The Team That Is Cramming My a**hole With My d*ck Riding"
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

hmmmmm....

sig worthy???

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 07-02-2008 at 09:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
203 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
36 comments
20 hours ago