New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dumbest meme I've ever seen smh sh-t is retarded
18 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3121
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
beno is a free agent

i think marcus has 1 year left

i remember the nets having interest in zbo at one pooint last year but they're trying to dump salary like us now :banghead: maybe d lee could get us marcus
 8 years ago '07        #3122
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,882 | Props total: 164 164
fu*k zbo... do they want curry's donut a.ss?
 06-29-2008, 04:35 PM         #3123
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say trade for Carmelo Anthony for Zach Randoulph and a player.
They need a low post scorer and the GM was inquiring about him last year.

they Make nearly the same money($3 million difference) and it's a insurance policy if Lebron Don't sign wit NYC anyways. He's going to Brooklyn.
 8 years ago '07        #3124
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
I say trade for Carmelo Anthony for Zach Randoulph and a player.
They need a low post scorer and the GM was inquiring about him last year.

they Make nearly the same money($3 million difference) and it's a insurance policy if Lebron Don't sign wit NYC anyways. He's going to Brooklyn.
don't think that's happening esp after melo met w/ management, we'll have to look elsewhere. i like melo, but he aint the look for us, he doesn't rotate the ball enuff.
 8 years ago '06        #3125
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,331 | Props total: 1295 1295
word
Marcus Williams from the Nets would be nice
he shoulda be a Knick last year anyways
 8 years ago '07        #3126
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
word
Marcus Williams from the Nets would be nice
he shoulda be a Knick last year anyways
damn i forgot balkman was taken b4 marcus... now look...
 06-29-2008, 10:27 PM         #3127
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all i dont even want lebron...i wanna be a detroit piston team rather than a cleveland cavalier type squad....thats why we should pick up monta ellis and build around ellis, gallinari, chandler, balkman, lee (if not dealt) and so on...nate can push...you gotta realize that from this point forward were gonna be running.. and also that the conventional big man is dying out from the nba.

also anyone else here that the nets were moving to newark and not brooklyn?
 8 years ago '07        #3128
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,516 | Props total: 937 937
my fellow knickerbockers, randolph for kirk hinrich or ben gordon?...

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 06-29-2008 at 11:52 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #3129
space
space
u have no idea how much i've been wishin to have hinrich on the knicks, he'll be perfect under d'antoni's system
 8 years ago '05        #3130
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 5289 5289
hello knicks fans hows everyone doin im back from my hiatus...

good to see the nonsense is still alive and well in this forum (pissin on game talkin playoffs)

now that we have the big c*ck the knicks are in line for another lotto pick

but thats not a bad thing i am not too pissed about the pick i just wish we could have dumped some contracts... or traded the pick for a later pick plus another 1 next year

only thing that worries me about danilo is 37% shooting but they say thats the easiest skill to improve so if he can pull that off i belive he can be an important piece to a playoff team

let me be the first to start the Hasheem Thabeet 08 movement

but for now i think signing Jamont Gordon and Davon Jefferson would be a great idea
 8 years ago '07        #3131
space
space
we already have too many SF's, even though I like that Jefferson kid...
 8 years ago '04        #3132
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
we already have too many SF's, even though I like that Jefferson kid...
wouldn't mind having Artest and his expiring contract though,

if that happens, somehow better get Ewing Jr. as well,
 8 years ago '06        #3133
space
space
Knicks' PG pursuit will start with Duhon
E-MAIL PRINT COMMENTS 8 WATCH THIS TOPIC
Posted: June 30, 2008
Sean Deveney
Sporting News

The Knicks are heading into a pivotal 2008-09 season with a new general manager and coach, and what they need more than anything is a reliable, efficient point guard. That's evident in their free-agent plans.

Word is that, when the NBA free-agent season opens tomorrow morning, the Knicks will reveal their top target: Bulls point guard Chris Duhon, an unrestricted free agent. New York GM Donnie Walsh and coach Mike D'Antoni are expected to meet with Duhon early on Tuesday, when NBA teams are free to contact and woo available players.

Duhon's agent, Kevin Bradbury, could not concretely confirm the Knicks' interest. He did say, "Chris' all-around game could blossom under an offensive coach like Mike D'Antoni. No one knows what will happen at this point, and who knows where things will end up, but the Knicks are a team we would hope would be genuinely interested. Chris is only 25, so he has room to grow."

Ultimately, what D'Antoni will need in his uptempo system is a point guard who can advance the ball and get it to scorers. The Knicks, stuck with the likes of score-first guards Stephon Marbury, Nate Robinson and Jamal Crawford, are desperate for a point guard who will look to pass first. That, along with defense, has been Duhon's calling card in four NBA seasons. Despite averaging just 25.8 minutes in his career with the Bulls, Duhon has put up 4.5 a.ssists against 1.4 turnovers, and nearly a steal per game.

If the Knicks sign Duhon, it will be another signal of what has become obvious in New York: The Knicks will seek a buyout or outright release for Marbury, who doesn't seem to have a place in D'Antoni's offense. Duhon has never been a 35-minute-per-night player, and it's unknown whether he can handle the workload. But the Knicks seem willing to explore that question.

"He has shown the ability to distribute the ball, but he can also shoot from the perimeter," Bradbury said. "He hasn't always been allowed to do that. His defense, of course, everybody knows about. That's unquestioned."

Not unquestioned is the list of other targets who might interest New York. The Knicks, eager to protect their 2010 cap space in an effort to land would-be free agent LeBron James, might hesitate to offer a contract that lasts longer than two years, and other teams might be willing to give Duhon more security. A sign-and-trade with Chicago is a possibility -- general manager John Paxson has sought out Knicks forward David Lee in the past -- but the Bulls would have to be willing to take on some salary add-ins to make a scenario like that work. With restricted free agents Luol Deng and Ben Gordon still on the docket, the Bulls might be unwilling to take the Knicks' salary-cap junk. The Knicks are expected to explore other free-agent point guard options, such as New York native Sebastian Telfair and Sacramento guard Beno Udrih. They also could explore trade options such as Portland's Steve Blake and Memphis' Kyle Lowry. But their pursuit of a point guard will begin with Duhon.
 8 years ago '06        #3134
space
space
i dont want telfair anywhere near us, marbury 2.0

just like his cousin every team he goes to gets better after he leaves(blazers and celtics) bringing him home would get him in trouble(remember the shooting incident with fab?)
 8 years ago '06        #3135
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
yo i was just playin 2k8 and i selected random teams...

definitely ended up with the kings and hit a game winning 3 (i was down by 2) wit BENO UDRIH!!!!

get him DONNIE...LMAO
 06-30-2008, 05:26 PM         #3136
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall know we are stressing?

So much uncertainty. I think how good or bad the Knicks will be is equally as important then who is the next president

Alfred Korzybski:
There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking

Last edited by cpalmer1; 06-30-2008 at 05:28 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #3137
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
funny that Free Agency pick up begin tomorrow, yet we have no GM
 8 years ago '04        #3138
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
funny that Free Agency pick up begin tomorrow, yet we have no GM
i'm sayin'. this is getting ridiculous. walsh must be taking home two checks the way he is taking his time with this sh*t.
 8 years ago '05        #3139
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 5289 5289
2 free agents wanna kno what yall think

Unrestricted Shaun Livingston

Restricted JR Smith

both got talent out the a.ss i think the're the type of investment the knicks should be looking into high risk high reward because really what do they got to lose
 8 years ago '06        #3140
space
space
invite shaun livingston to summer league and see if he has anything left, i dunno about jr the nets really want him but denver says they will match any offers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
37 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SOCCER is better than FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL!!!!!
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy